Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Spring Break! Fu Mom and Futa Daughter for Futa/F and Futa WWE Skype and AIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey peoples!

Bio

I wanted to write a bio about myself, but I really don't know what to put. I only play on AIM at the moment, and it is my preferred method anyway. I've been RP'ing for years. I tried to count how many years, but then it started to make me feel old. Soooo yeah. I love to write, I love to play, and I am very wordy, I always write full posts that push the plot forward. (I know IMs get a bad rep.) Annnd yeah. If any of my ideas interest you, please PM me!

Ideas

My first idea is one of my all time favorite scenes! A futa meets a girl, they fall in love, The futa has a mother who gets involved in their relationship. This can include all kinds of kinks. My favorites are Handplay, lingerieplay, cum on clothes, cum on skin, multiple characters, pregnancy, dirty talk, overly sweet talk, and much more. If you want or crave anything please tell me. Pairings can include all sorts I am sure, Like the ones listed below!

Cop X Speeder (I am open to playing the cop or the speeder. But I'd like to play the cop. It's generic I know lol.)

Teacher X Student (I can play either.)

Coworkers

Neighbors

And more I am sure. Please feel free to let me know!

This is my super fandom request I suppose. I started a scene and my partner seems to have poofed, so it has gone unsatisfied.
Hey! I'd love to do a scene focusing specifically on the divas of WWE as futas. We would both play multiple characters most likely. It could all be backstage, or even something along the lines of them fucking during matches/trying to make the opponent cum or cumming on them to win. It could also include male wrestlers against futas.

An example scenario would be the following.

Imagine WWE programming where sex was mixed in. Cream pie matches, hand play handicaps, etc. Everything is the same, but super smutty with each of us playing various females in the company. It can include backstage and on screen, pretty much up to our imaginations.

I'm happy to play multiple characters and loooove to collaborate.

Divas I know well enough to play:

Steph
AJ Lee
Paige
Bayley
Trish
Lita
Molly
Asuka
The Bellas. Of course we can pick and choose who plays who.

I like cum on clothes, grinding, rough housing, hand play, dirty talk, oral, sex, and much more.

Resident Evil (Circa the first game. Something inside the mansion. Jill x Chris/Berry or insanely horny zombies.)

Fallout - A futa in the wasteland. I don't have much for this, could find a vault, could just be in a community like New Vegas etc.

If interested PM me!

RE: Cartoon Fandom!

Any interest in playing as various cartoon characters like Jessica Rabbit, Holli Wood, Minerva Mink, Demona, etc?

RE: Cartoon Fandom! Futa Mom! Interracial

My Monday is everything a Monday should be.

Help make it better! PM me!

RE: Cartoon Fandom! Futa Mom! Interracial! Fallout! Resident Evil!

Humpday bump!

Come hump my inbox with your ideas!

RE: Cartoon Fandom! Futa Mom! Interracial! Fallout! Resident Evil! Humpday Update!

Pre-Turkey Day bump! It's getting late but I'm still waiting to hear from people! Send me a message if anything sounds good!

RE: Cartoon Fandom! Futa Mom! Interracial! Fallout! Resident Evil! Humpday Update!

Someone message me with your kinks and cravings and give me something to be thankful for on Turkey day!

RE: Black Friday Special! Futa! Shemale! Borderlands 2! Interracial! Fandoms! Gangbangs!

Black Friday special??!! Were you open at 5am?! Were the unwashed masses fighting over large-screen tvs? Any shootings or stabbings? :D

RE: Black Friday Special! BBW/Fat Shaming request! Verbal Abuse and more wanted!

Last night I had some Bump-a-hol and got Bumped!

RE: BBW/Fat Shaming request! Futas! Family! Gangbangs!

It's a Thursday night.

There is nothing clever to add. It's pretty boring, so come spice up your night! PM ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom