Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ForFlux's request thread. [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForFluxRP

Star
Hello! This is my first time posting but I have been fairly active on the site prior. The amount I write varies due to having a slightly busy schedule at times but if I have to due something that interrupts our time working together I will be sure to let you know and would hope for the same in return. Again this is my first time posting here so if there is something that is missing or it is oddly formatted I appologize.

Now, onto what I am looking for: I am currently craving to work with some pre-existing females but OC's and unknown face claims are welcome.

A list of "celebrity" females just so you can get a taste of what I am looking for:

Meghan Trainor, Meg Turney, Jessica Nigri, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Charlotte McKinney, Lindsey Pelas, Selena Gomez, Samantha Saint, Kylie Page, Mia Khalifa, Lisa Ann, and Remy Lacroix.

Of course feel free to suggest other females that fit your taste of who you enjoy playing, I'm willing to budge.

Here are a few scenes I am currently craving.

CYOA: This is a very vague idea, it could take any form, you could be GM or I could be GM, it could be most time periods, and also any celebs could be used as well as the "adventurer."

Zombie Apocalypse: This is just an average zombie apocalypse scene but with a twist, zombies don't infect people through normal means, instead through semen. Some people are naturally immune to it, most people would become infected after one load, your character on the other hand can survive up to ten loads before infection.

**Romance: Fairly straight forward honestly, just a scene primarily focused on romance. Doesn't have to be a celebrity either.

The Purge: Have you ever watched the purge and thought "oh come on, three movies of three different occurrences of nights where all crime is legal and not even so much as a hint of rape?" Well this is the prompt for you then, it would center around one of the lovely ladies listed above (or one of your own favorites) trying to survive purge night.

(New!) Greed: This idea would be fairly long-term but it is something I really want to see come into fruition. It would be a scene about the failure of a relationship that has gone from what was considered a model relationship to a crash and burn (or not this can be discussed) due to the greed of one of the partners changing them. This scene would be filled with drama and romance as we follow the story of greed changing a person into someone entirely new!

Any ideas or suggestions you have I am willing to work with as well! I am very open as far as kinks so if you're looking for something most people would say no to feel free to ask! I hope to hear from some of you all soon!

Hello there how are you? What are some of your interests? Do you go on skype? =)
Message me and we can talk more
All info is on my page
Also free bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom