Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy and her baby

I grinned and pulled your diaper off. "Why don't you ride your favorite little pony, Kimmy?" My tip poked at your entrance.

I quickly slide up, lining my asshole right up againt your cock, my favourite pony. I wrap my arm around your shoulder, looking at your face now as I sit down on your throbbing cock, taking it in my ass in one quick swoop. I take the pacifier out with one hand and ask, "can I take the pacifier out now mommy?"

"Go ahead, Kimmy," I smiled. I laid on my back and turned you so we could look into each others eyes. "Start riding, my little angel."

I put my hands on your shoulders, leaning down towards you and I bring my ass up, taking the cock out of my asshole almost fully before planting it down again, in one quick motion. "Mommy, your cock feels so good in my asshole." I say, as I lean in for a kiss, pressing my lips against yours. I lift my hips up again and bring them down and start to build a rhythm where I take most of your cock in my ass, your balls slapping against my asscheeks and then lifting off 3/4 of it.

I returned the kiss before my eyes shot open. I pulled you off of my cock and laid you on the sofa. "Spread your legs as wide as you can, princess." I placed my hand on your hole. "Try to poop for Mommy."

"Okay mommy." I say, before closing my eyes and focusing on forcing out poop from my asshole. "Tell me when to stop momma." I say, my voice strained.

I pushed my hand into your asshole and felt around for the vibrator. "You can stop now," I said when I grabbed the toy. I slowly pulled it out of your tight hole.

I stop and open my eyes, looking at you and the toy in your hand. "That felt really good momma!" I say, as I let my ass close up and relax.

I laid back on the couch and put you back on your favorite pony. "Ready to continue your ride?" I tickled your tummy.

"Yes mommy!" I almost yell in excitement, taking the cock up my ass and almost swallowing it straight up. I hold my body by grasping onto your tits, squeezing them as I lift my hips up and then drop them right back on your cock, taking all of it in quick strokes. "Mommy, that pony feels really good in my ass. Can I keep it forever please mommy?" I ask.

"It's yours, Kimmy," I moaned. "I won't let anyone else ride it." I pulled your dress up and smiled at the slowly growing bumps.

Back
Top Bottom