Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy and her baby

gooner12

Moon
As I exit my school, I already have memories of last night that I had spent in your bed running through my head. Well, in fact, they had been running through my head all day long and it doesn't take my cock to awaken from its slumber, forming a small tent in my dark blue trousers. As I get on the bus, my mind starts running through the images of your tits. The images I had formed last night. Outside the window, I don't see any scenery but I see your cock and your tits in front of my eyes. I talk to no one on the bus and in just a few moments, I find the bus stop for my home.

I make a dash towards home. More eager than ever. More horny than an average 16 year old boy. I open the door and don't even bother to close it before throwing my back onto the sofa as I find myself in the main living lounge. I don't see any sign of you anywhere, therefore I just yell out loudly, standing right beside the sofa. "Mommy. Your baby is home!" I look down at my crotch to find a tent that starts to twitche now and then in anticipation.

I walked into the room wearing nothing but my sparkling silver high heels. "Lay on the couch, sweetpea. Mommy needs to put you in your diaper." My cock was erect and my pussy was wet.

As you walk in, my eyes go straight to your tits and then slowly down to your cock. I let my tongue out of my mouth and lick my lips. "You look as hot as ever mommy." I say, before nodding and turning around. As I make my way to the couch, I start to unbutton my shirt and throw it onto the back of the couch. I lay down on my back on the sofa, my cock, still throbbing, forms a tent in my trousers that is now ever more visible. "What do you have in mind for your little boy tonight momma?" I ask, as I lift my head off the back off the cushion and take in your completely naked body in again once more.

I pulled your trousers and underwear off of you before pulling a thick diaper up your legs. "I want you to be Momma's little girl tonight. I pulled a frilly pink baby dress from behind my back.

A rush of excitement runs through my body as I see the pink dress. I immediately sit up as soon as the diaper is on my cock, doing a better job of hiding it now. "Yes mommy. I'll be the best little girl for you tonight as I possibly can." I say, lifting my hands above my head, eager to get the dress on my petit little body. "I love you mommy! And your tits!" I say, overcome by sheer enthusiasm.

I giggled and pulled the dress onto your body. "Good girl. Does little Kimmy want some titty milk?" I squeezed my breasts, causing a little milk to leak out.

I lean forward, nodding enthusiastically, as I bring my lips to your nipple. I close my lips around your nipple, sucking on your tit gently before I let my tongue out, licking up the milk that had leaked out from the nipple already. My other hand finds your other tit and I extend a finger, tracing your nipple in circles, not ready to press your tit and leak out more of your milk, wasting it. I then press my lips against your tit harder, sucking on it hungrily.

I moaned softly as I held you in my arms. "That's it... Momma's milk will make you grow up to be a big strong fox." I rubbed your head softly while nursing you.

I take my other hand and wrap it around your waist, bringing your body closer to mine and pushing your tit deeper into my mouth. I open my lips and try to get as much of your tit inside my mouth as possible. I use the other hand to squeeze your tit, increasing the flow of your milk into my mouth. Once I have filled my appetite, I stop sucking and instead start running my tongue in circle around your nipple, dripping milk down your tit.

I continued to moan as I held your petite body. "I love you, Princess." Eventually, I pulled you away from my breasts. "Momma's going to get something. Can you be a good girl and watch TV for me?"

I nod, swallowing what is left of your milk in my mouth and wiping my lips with the back of my hand. I sit on the couch, my back pressed against the sofa, dressed in the little dress you had put on me. My cock is almost completely hidden now. I turn on the TV and scroll through the channels, waiting for you impatiently.

I came back after a few minutes with a vibrator and a pacifier. "Lay on your tummy, Princess." The vibrator was wireless and remote activated, and the pacifier had a small penis molded instead of the normal nipple.

As you walk back into the lounge, my eyes go straight to your toys. "Mommy, I love your toys. Are you going to play with my ass again?" I say, before turning onto my belly and lying down. I put my head on the back of my hands and tilt it sideways, looking at your tits and admiring them.

"Not yet, baby girl," I smiled. I put the vibrator in your ass and turned it on. "We're going to watch a movie together." I pushed the pacifier into your mouth and sat you in my lap. "When you cum, squeeze Momma's hand."

I moan loudly, closing my eyes as the vibrator goes into my tight asshole. "Okay mommy." I say, in a voice that is more of a whisper before turning around and taking the pacifier into my mouth. I run my tongue over the shape of the cock, sliding it over the tip before sucking on it. I can feel the vibrator go deeper in my ass as I sit on your lap and take your hand in mine. My cock starts to throb uncontrollably as my balls get heavier, indicating that I'm going to cum quite soon.Ĺş

I turned on the Blu-Ray player and started the movie. "I hope you're in the mood for Cinderella, Kimmy." I petted your head as I watched the movie.

My focus is completely on the pacifier and the vibrator in my asshole. My cock is out of control now. I give a harsh suck on the pacifier, as my cock twitches and ropes of cum deposit onto the dress, my whole body twitching as I squeeze your hand in mine with the jolt running through my body. I look at you, with the pacifier still in my mouth and give your hand another squeeze as I shift on your lap, pushing the vibrator deeper inside my ass.

I pushed a button on the remote, turning the vibrator off. "Momma will change you and take the you out after the movie." I turned your hard back to the screen as I hugged you tighter.

I sit back in your lap, my back pressing against your tits. Keeping the pacifier in my mouth, I rest my head on your shoulder as I feel you hug me tight. I let my arm wrap around your back and my other hand comes up to your tit right beneath my chin and I squeeze it gently, in a slow rhythm.

I moaned softly and slipped my hand into your dress. I playfully pinched one of your six nipples, giving you almost as much pleasure as me stroking your cock. Your top nipples had tiny bumps under them now.

I close my eyes, sucking harder on the pacifier as I lean further back. As soon as you pinch my nipple, I close my fingers around your tit and give it a harsher squeeze, making some of your milk leak out from the nipple. I throw the pacifier out. "Your fingers feel so lovely on my nipples mommy. Pinch them harder mommy." I say, opening up my chest for you.

I slipped your pacifier back into your mouth before pinching your top nipples. "Keep your paci in your mouth, Princess." My erection poked your ass through your diaper.

I nod, taking the pacifier back into my mouth and running my tongue over the length of the cock in there. I move my ass so that it is right over your cock in the diaper. My hand slips from your tit to your nipple on your other tit and I take it gently between my fingers and stretch it out gently, looking at your face and trying to decide if you like that.

I moaned and smiled at you. "Focus on the movie, honeypot." I began alternately rubbing and pinching each of your nipples. My cock grinded against your diapered bottom.

I nod, looking away from you and at the TV. I can feel my cock start to harden again just by your fingers on my nipples and already, the cum on the dress is joined by more precum. Your cock is pressed right against my asshole, which is now revealed after my asscheeks open up over your cock through the diaper

Back
Top Bottom