Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you? (ToolXDonVoltonus)

Tool

Super-Earth
qjLNxes.jpg

83.jpg

RjUNjTK.jpg

Abigail had just got back from an evening jog and was making her bed. She looked out of her window and thought the sky looked different. As if there was something there but she just couldn't see it. Abigail had this feeling for a while now and thought nothing of it. She quickly made herself dinner and eat out on her back porch. Looking up at the sky as she did to see if anything seemed out of place. Before long she gave up and went to bed changing into some pajama bottoms and a cutoff over the shoulder top. She fell asleep quickly without noticing her window was open

She would be woken by a potent flash of light, blindingly bright. When vision returned she was stripped naked on a metal table, her wrists pinned to the table, her legs similarly bound, but raised in stirrups like those at a gynecologist's office, spread and showing her body.

"Well now, it's taken this long to prepare for you, but it's time to see your new home." A voice chuckled, a strange man stepping into view.
(Picture-NSFW)

Abigail awoke to the light and put her hand in front of her eyes to try and block the brightness. Once she was able to see again she looked around confused. She tried to move her legs and arms but found her methods to be ineffective. When she heard the man speak she looked in the direction of the voice. " Who are you? Where am I? " she asked staring at the tall creature " why am I naked? " she added to her list of questions. She was scared but for some reason couldn't seem to freak out.

He walked between her legs, running a finger over her pussy lips. "I am your new master, you are naked for me to take measurements of your bbody." He responded calmly.

" why do you need measurements of my body? " she asked letting out a small shudder as he ran his finger over her pussy

"To check what will fit inside you." He responded calmly, dipping his fingers inside to caress her inner walls.

She looked up at the ceiling of where ever she was as he felt around inside of her. " Such as? " she asked

"The creatures I will have you gathering sperm from, or being impregnated by of course." He replied, calmly rubbing her clit.

" What if I don't want to do that? " she asked holding in a small moan

"You ask that as if what you want matters." He said calmly, pulling out a slim metal device like a vibrator, pushing it slowly into her slit, spreading her walls.

She adjusted her body to the best of her ability as he pushed the device into her. Her vagina began get get wet as he did " what kind of creatures?

"Anything you could imagine and a few things you couldn't." The device grew like liquid inside her, swelling into her womb, comfortably filling her insides entirely. A strange form of measurement.

'This must be a dream' she thought to her self and continued to stare at the ceiling. She hoped he would be done soon and would leave her body alone.

The device retracted and slithered out, the man standing, a long cock emerging between his legs. "Now, let us test you out."

She looked down at him not even bothering to resist " please don't " she begged quietly

His member curved of it's own accord, caressing over her slit. "I've already told you, what you want does not matter."

She let out a whimper. She really didn't want this but didn't see a way out. She tried to move her arms and get free with no success

He slid slowly into her pussy, his length curving to forcefully push on her g-spot. "It's not as if a human can resist."

He simply chuckled. "That easy to please are you human?" He smirked, caressing her outer lips. "You're going to make a very good breeder."

Back
Top Bottom