Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Daydream Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDreamer

Super-Earth
I've had a roleplay idea simmering for a few months now that I've finally decided to write up to find a partner for. It's only based in partial reality but I think could be a lot of fun.

The background is this: I will play the role of Drew, a mid 30's attractive successful guy working at the senior management role of a local company. He has had a flirtatious relationship with a number of women in his life, both at his company and with some of his external vendors but it's never gone anywhere since he's been married. Well now he has learned he is getting separated from his wife. The roleplay would explore what happens in his world now that things have changed. I have a whole list of women that my potential partner would play with varying degrees of looks and personalities. I would play as Drew and any other men that get weaved into the story.

Ideally I would find multiple partners for the story and have it be a team exercise, but I'm also realistic so just one person is fine with me to start.

I prefer to play via email if at all possible since it's easy to track the story. PM me if interested and I can provide more details about the varying cast of characters.

AmericanDreamer said:
I've had a roleplay idea simmering for a few months now that I've finally decided to write up to find a partner for. It's only based in partial reality but I think could be a lot of fun.

The background is this: I will play the role of Drew, a mid 30's attractive successful guy working at the senior management role of a local company. He has had a flirtatious relationship with a number of women in his life, both at his company and with some of his external vendors but it's never gone anywhere since he's been married. Well now he has learned he is getting separated from his wife. The roleplay would explore what happens in his world now that things have changed. I have a whole list of women that my potential partner would play with varying degrees of looks and personalities. I would play as Drew and any other men that get weaved into the story.

Ideally I would find multiple partners for the story and have it be a team exercise, but I'm also realistic so just one person is fine with me to start.

I prefer to play via email if at all possible since it's easy to track the story. PM me if interested and I can provide more details about the varying cast of characters.

I'd be interesting in hearing about the cast of characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom