Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadvoodoodaddy

Supernova
Star Wars based roleplay's. Jedi/Sith, Sith/Sith, Jedi/Jedi. Jedi master/Padawan. Sith Lord(Lady)/Apprentice.

Celebrity/fan

Celebrity/paparazzi: Real life Celebrities or Originals are fine. I'm willing to play either side of the roleplay.

Rockstar/fan (I am willing to play either rockstar or fan.)

Rockstar/Manager (Again willing to play rockstar or manager.)

Rockstar/Record label owner (Real life Rockstars or originals are fine and I will play either one.)

Vampire/human.

Spy/Spy.

Mafia roleplay:

1) Newly made Don of the mafia taking over for his father accidentally finds and falls in love with the rival Don's daughter. (I have different idea's on how this could happen.)

2) Two hitmen working for rival Mafia's are sent out to kill the top hitmen of the rival gang (Our characters) they try killing each other several times failing before they decide to just old school duel each other in the middle of the road. Their bosses however think they're being messed with so their mafia's turn against them making them sending out all their hitmen to kill the two which leaves them with only one option. To work together from their they can start their own mafia and eventually fall in love.

I am also up for trying anything new.

If you want to try something new then if you would like please check out my request threads in my signatures and if your interested please send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom