Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Sissy Farm (KnightCreep X Tool)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Sally was sitting at the kitchen table with her adoptive father and his farmhand. SThe sissy furry ate her breakfast while holding onto her favorite teddy bear. "Daddy, can I go play with Bessie now?" She was wearing her favorite frilly pink dress.

KnightCreep said:
Sally was sitting at the kitchen table with her adoptive father and his farmhand. SThe sissy furry ate her breakfast while holding onto her favorite teddy bear. "Daddy, can I go play with Bessie now?" She was wearing her favorite frilly pink dress.

" we can both play with Bessie it is time to milk her " Daniel said and put his dirty dishes in the sink before holding the door open for sally

Sally giggled and walked outside. She waved goodbye to the farmhand before trying to climb into Daniel's shoulders. "Can I have a piggyback ride, Daddy?"

He smiled picking sally up and putting her on his back as he walked to the stables

Sally giggled and let out a childish "WEEEEE!" as Daniel carried her to the stables. She was the happiest sissy fox on Earth.
Bessie was asleep in her coo outfit. Her lower half was completely exposed. She snored softly and cutely.

Back
Top Bottom