Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (Kassy & Mystic Sparxman)

Blake shot his sister a look as she had continued to tease him. Of course he had only made one mess to cover up another, but it wasn’t as if he could come right out and say that. ”Oh Kass, go back to bed!” He did try to be annoyed with her, but seeing her in that tiny, cute nightie did him no favors at all. God, there were times when he hated having such a hot sister, and this was one of those times.

Michael gently patted his daughter’s hands as she had wrapped her arms around him. He looked back over his shoulder at her. ”It was lovely baby! It was at the new restaurant that opened up a few weeks ago too, so me and your mom are thinking of going back there sometime next week!” He smiled and then pulled away from Kass. ”Okay, so while Blake clears up his mess, we are going to go and get changed!” Michael looked towards Alison for a moment.

As he had turned around to look at Kass, he noticed the nightie she was wearing and arched an eyebrow at her. ”Kass, is that a new nightie? I’m pretty sure I’ve not seen you in that one very often!” He lightly scratched the back of his head as he looked her up and down for a moment.

Meanwhile, Blake had been unable to take his eyes off his mother. For the very first time, he was beginning to realise just how hot she really was. ”Mom….can I clean this up later? I need to….cool off! Uhh….practice was kinda tough today!” He sat up on his knees as his eyes drifted over her body. Blake had a feeling he knew what the answer was likely to be though. He knew that his parents would be unlikely to let him do anything until he had cleaned up the mess on the carpet.

Kassy could smell the booze on her father's breath from the drinks he'd had during his anniversary dinner with their mother. Kass had a plan and hoped it would work. She'd seen the look on her brother's drugged face as he stared at their mother. She wondered what he was thinking, Could she have broken his moral compass when she fucked him, was he now fantasizing about his own mother?

"Daddy? I'm tired would you please come up and tuck your little girl in? Its been a while since you tucked me in, and I know I'm getting older but I still like it!" Kassy asked, rubbing her father's back. She reached out and grabbed his hand and started pulling him toward the stairs. "Mom can help Blakey clean up his mess!" She teased as she pulled her father upstairs.

Halfway up the stairs, Kassy slowed her pace suddenly causing her father's hand to brush her tight round rump and giggled. "OOOH DADDY!" She said giggling and then jogged upstairs with ugentcy. She happily pranced into her room and jumped onto her bed, landing on her knees like a much younger girl. "Will you read me a story please?!!!" She begged as she leaned forward with her hands on her knees, her arms squishing her massive tits together and showing them off to her father.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Downstairs Allison shook her head disapprovingly at her son's mess. "Blake, I don't know what you were thinking, You know I don't like food or drink in the living room." She said and walked off toward the kitchen to get a rag and some cleaing fluid. As she walked out into the kitchen she saw the bottle of whiskey sitting on the counter. She was pretty sure her husband hadn't left the booze out, so that had to mean that Blake must have tried to sneak some and must have forgotten to put it back. She thought Blake looked a little strange when they'd got home and the way he'd been staring at her was a bit off putting.

Allison picked up the bottle of whiskey and walked back out into the livingroom. "Well Mister, you wanna explain yourself? I know you are getting older now Blake, and I'm not even that mad you wanted to have a drink, But you were supposed to be watching your sister. Is this why you spilled the soda? Are you drunk? Stand up and look me in the eyes young man!" Allison commanded, standing there in the center of the living room, hip cocked out with her hand posed on it while the other held the bottle of booze out.

Had he been given enough time to answer, it was likely that Michael would have told his daughter that she was too old to be tucked into bed. However, he found himself being pulled up the stairs before he even had the chance to say anything to her. When she had slowed suddenly on the stairs, he had felt his daughter’s round ass for the first time. What was worse was the fact her ass actually felt good. As a result, he followed her up the stairs a little slower than usual, shaking his head as he tried to brush it off as an accident.

Michael stepped into his daughter’s room and for a brief moment, his eyes came to rest on her impressive tits as they were squeezed together. When he realised what he was doing, he forced himself to look away, simply thinking it was the drink that was getting to him. ”You want me to read you a story too baby? Aren’t you a bit too old for a bedtime story?” He tried not to look at her as he walked further into her room. ”I don’t even think we have any stories I can read to you! I don’t think I’m going to read one of your Cosmo magazines to you either!” He teased as he looked back to her.

A few minutes passed before he turned and walked back over to her on her bed. ”I suppose I can tuck you in just this one time, so get into bed Kassy!” He smiled a little at her as he waited for her to get into her bed. ”I’ll tuck you in and read you a story, but then I have to go and check on your brother and the mess he’s made!” Michael brushed a few strands of hair behind his ear as he sat down on the edge of his daughter’s bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Blake had continued trying to clean up the mess he had made, he couldn’t seem to stop thinking about both his sister and his mother. He still couldn’t get his head around what had happened between him and Kass, but now that it had happened, Blake found himself wanting more. He had absolutely no idea what she had planned for their father though. The focus of his attention and his thoughts soon returned to their mother when she returned to the living room with the bottle of whiskey in her hand. Still on his knees, he looked up at her. His eyes moving up her body slower than they normally would.

Finally, he rose to his feet. The bulge in his pants still slightly noticeable as his eyes met with hers. ”No mom….I’m not drunk! And I was watching Kass, but she started dancing when I was trying to watch sports! I tried to get her to move, but then I knocked over the bottle of drink!” He motioned to the spilled bottle of orange soda on the floor. Not that he was actually going to tell her the real reason. He wasn’t even sure if she would believe the reason he had given her, but that didn’t stop him from hoping. Hell, he didn’t even realise he was currently high on Ecstasy, so he didn’t know it was likely to show in his eyes.

Blake took a step closer to his mom as his eyes began to drift over her body once more. He had never realised just how sexy she was until now. It was just like he hadn’t really looked at his sister in such a way until she had fucked him. ”Mom, do I really have to clean this up now? Can’t I go and take a shower first? It’s really warm in here!”

Kassy had a big smile on her face when her Daddy agreed to read her a story, "Kay here is one of the books I've been reading lately, maybe a chapter or two out of this one?" She said as she reached over and grabbed the smutty romance novel with Fabio holding a woman seductively on the cover and handed it to her father.

Kassy climbed under he blanket and got comfortable, her hands slipping down to her underwear and inside the moistened panties. Her fingers finding her engorged clit, she started to pinch at it and rub her wet slit. Her brother's cum had started to seep out of her ass and the wet gooey stuff trailed down her asscheeks and began to stain her sheets. She slipped a finger down and swiped the mess up, pushing it into her wanton snatch, cooing a little as she entered herself.

Kassy listened as her father began to read the excerpt from the smutty novel. She knew exactly where she'd left her bookmark and the part that was coming up was particularly nasty. It was an thinly veiled anal scene, where the innocent young protagonist of the story looses her ass virginity to the much older man.

With her free hand she pulled out from under the blanket and placed it on her father's thigh, caressing it as he began to read. "Read it slow and do the voices like you used to when I was still your little girl, Daddy!"

Allison stood staring at her young fit son, hand still on her hip while the other held out the bottle. She listened to his excuse and when he said his sister had been dancing and distracted him, she knew exactly what he meant. It had been obvious to Allison that her daughter had developed into quite the looker in the last few years, and with the way she was dressed when they'd gotten home, it was no surprise that poor Blake was flustered. Kassy had the body of playboy playmate, but the mind of an adolescent still, she'd probably teased her poor brother until his hormone charge balls were ready to explode.

It was then that Allison's eyes trailed down from her inebriated son's eyes, toward his crotch and saw the huge half hard cock swollen in his pants. "Oooh Honey, I'm sorry, I'll have a talk with Kassy about not flaunting her body in front of you anymore. You're hot? Let's get these clothes off of you then!" She said, a seductive smile on her face, she strode forward and grabbed her son by the waistband of his jeans. Her fingers sliding down in between the fabric and his skin until she felt the damp, half hard bulge of his cock.

Allison dropped to her knees in front of her son, splashing in the spilled soda and ruining her dress. Her eyes staring up at her strong son's chest and abs muscles, she popped the button on his jeans and ripped them down to his knees. "Let Mommy help her big strong son, honey I can see how uncomfortable you are." She said as she reached forward and grasp his cock by the shaft, stroking it gently and then leaned in and gave it a kiss on the tip'

Michael had no idea what book Kass would want him to read to her. It was probably why he was a little surprised when she handed him the smutty romance novel she had laying on her bedside table. He arched an eyebrow at the title and the picture on the front of the book, but opened it up to where the bookmark had been placed anyway. He found himself wondering why she would be reading such a book. He even found himself wondering where she had got the book from.

”Kassy, where did you even get this book from?” He looked back to her for a moment with absolutely no idea what she was doing underneath her duvet. Michael went back to reading the book as he felt his daughter placing her hand on his thigh. His lips curled up into a small smile as he glanced down at her hand on his thigh. ”You will always be daddy’s little girl baby! Now why don’t you shuffle over a bit so daddy can get into bed with you!” The smile on his face widened slightly as he waited for her to move over in her bed.

As he waited for her, he rose to his feet. ”Why don’t I go and get into something a little more comfortable? I’ll be right back baby!” Michael set the book back down and then walked out of his daughter’s room. He made his way back down to the room he shared with his wife. Once he was in the room, he got out of his dinner suit and promptly slipped on a loose grey t-shirt and a pair of pj shorts. Normally he would sleep in nothing but a pair of boxers, but didn’t really think that would be such a good idea with his daughter. A few short minutes later, he walked back to her room.

Once he had made it back into her room, he walked back over to her bed and picked up the book. Michael pulled back her duvet and climbed into bed with his daughter. He shuffled up right beside her and slipped an arm around her shoulders. With the book in his free hand, he started reading from the last point he had gotten to. It had just gotten to the part where the much older man had started teasing the young protagonist’s virgin ass with his fingers. The much older man had the innocent, young protagonist on her hands and knees as he eased two fingers inside her tight little ass. Michael had started reading in that same voice he had used when he read to her when she was a younger girl. ”So is this what you’re reading when you disappear into your room for hours on end?”

The more he read, the more he began to realise something. Reading this book to his daughter…….it was turning him on. A bulge had started to form in his shorts as he continued to read. Now he had reached the point in the story where the young innocent protagonist was no longer so innocent. The older man was fucking her ass with his fingers; her pussy dripping juices onto her silk bedsheets as she bucked her hips back onto the fingers in her ass. ”Oh wow, this is some steamy stuff!” He looked down at his daughter as she sat snuggled beside him in her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake really wasn’t too sure if his mom would actually believe the excuse he had given her. Of course he hoped she would believe it as he wasn’t too sure what he would say if she were to start asking him more questions. As the sexy older woman had walked over to him, Blake shook his head as he listened to her. ”Uhh….no….you don’t have to do that! You don’t have to talk to her!” He said, too high to realise just what he was admitting to his mom. He didn’t realise he was practically admitting that he liked the way his sister flaunted her body in front of him.

To say he was surprised when his mom popped the button on his jeans and ripped them down his knees would have been an understatement. He looked down at her with some confusion in his eyes, standing there in nothing but his boxers with his jeans around his knees. ”Mom….what are you doing?” He asked as his cock twitched as she kissed the tip. ”I don’t think you should do that mom!” He whispered to her even as his cock had continued to harden.

A bigger part of Blake did actually want his mom to continue, but then he couldn’t shake the thought that she would be able to taste Kass on his cock. After all, her juices still glistened on his cock ever so slightly, and despite how popular he was, Blake wasn’t the type of guy to fuck any girl that caught his eye. He was still single and the last girl he had over was his female best friend, Ellie. What would happen if his mom actually did figure out it was Kass she could taste on his cock was another question.

He gasped and shuddered at the feeling of having his own mom kissing the tip of his cock. Blake just couldn’t believe how hot the older woman looked on her knees with his cock in her face. ”Mom…..what about this mess? And your dress…..you’re going to ruin it……so maybe we should move…..or maybe you need to take that dress off? Or both?” His lips curled up into a smirk as he looked down at his mom.

Kassy was close to orgasm again when her father returned and climbed into bed with her, she liked the feel of his bare legs against hers and wrapped her meaty thighs around his. Her hand rhythmically pounding away at her pussy while he read through the passage about the girl getting her ass fisted by the older man. She reached up and pulled the top of her nightie down so that both of her big tits were out under the duvet. When her father turned to her and remarked on how steamy the book was, she was near cumming again and bit down on her lower lip.

She rolled toward her father and let her bare breast fall against his arm. "Daddy, this book is really making me horny. I want you to do what the character in the book is doing, to me. Finger my ass while I get off Daddy, Please!" She whispered up into his ear and nibbled gently on his shoulder. Kassy reached down and grasp the growing bulge in her father's shorts. He was big, that must be where Blake inherited his own girth from. Her hand closed around his shaft and she gave him a squeeze. "Finger my ass daddy!" She whispered again, knowing the surprise he would get if he dared. Her ass was still full of her brother's cum.

Allison made short work of her son's cock, swallowing it down to the hilt. It tasted like he'd just got done fucking and after seeing how Kassy was dressed and what her son was implying she could only guess that he'd been fucking his sister. She pulled it out and stared up at him. "Did you fuck your sister young man? Is that what all this is all about? You are a dirty boy and Mommy is gonna punish you." She said with a kinky smile on her lips before burying his dick back in her mouth.

Allison started to go to work, pounding her head up and down on her son's cock, the speed and ferocity was impressive by itself but what she was doing with her tongue was really amazing. Every out thrust her tongue would push into her son's dick hole a little more. As soon as his big dick was at full mast again Allison stopped and stood up. Her hands grabbed the straps of her stained dress and pulled them away letting it fall to the floor and she exposed her amazing body to her star struck son. "If you fucked your sister, than you had better fuck me harder. Can you do that Blake can you fuck me hard and Cum in your Mommy?" She asked, letting her finger slide under her son's chin.

Allison walked to the couch and flopped down in the mess, her legs coming up into the air. "Show mommy what you got!"

Michael had absolutely no idea what his daughter was doing underneath her duvet. The only indication he got was when he felt her bare breast pressing against his arm as she had rolled towards him. His cock twitched in his boxers at the feeling of having her huge, warm tit pressing against his arm, and she caught him off guard as she reached down and grasped his growing bulge in her hand. His cock continued to harden in his boxers as he seemingly thought on what his daughter was asking him. It was clear he was thinking about it because the chances were likely he would already have been out of her bedroom door by now if he wasn’t considering it. The fact he hadn’t knocked her hand away from his growing bulge was another indicator.

He turned towards her some more. ”You want daddy to finger your ass, do you baby?” He whispered with a small smirk on his face. ”You know you can’t tell mommy if daddy does finger your ass, don’t you baby?” The smirk on his face widened slightly. ”Now you want daddy to do what the character is doing in the book, so why don’t you read the book to me baby? Read the book to me so daddy knows what you want him to do!” Michael handed the book to his daughter, and as soon as he did, he let his hand slip underneath the duvet.

His hand came to rest on her thigh for a moment before it slid up her thigh and underneath her short nightie. ”You’re such a bad girl baby! Getting daddy to read you a smutty book and then acting it out! Maybe daddy might have to spank your ass as it’s getting fingered too!” He whispered in that same tone he had used when reading her the book. As he moved closer to her, his hand slid around to her round ass and he gave it a squeeze. ”Baby, you must get this ass from your mother!” He whispered as he let the tips of his fingers slide underneath the fabric of her lace underwear. It didn’t take long before he was able to feel the thick and gooey substance that was Blake’s cum as it trickled out of her ass and down between her ass cheeks. He pulled his hand back out a few moments later and pulled his hand out from underneath the duvet. There was cum between his fingers and he rubbed his fingers together. ”What’s this baby?” He raised his fingers to his nose and sniffed his fingers. ”Is this….cum?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake hesitated for a moment as his mom had asked him if he had fucked his sister. Whilst he didn’t admit to it, he didn’t deny it either. ”Uhh….why would I fuck my sister? T-That’s just….wrong!” His cheeks had flushed a dark shade of red as he had watched his mom first sucking him off and then taking off her dress. Blake couldn’t quite believe it as he saw the older woman’s incredible body. ”Wow…” He whispered as he looked her up and down. Slowly, he started moving towards her on the couch.

As soon as he had reached the couch, he pushed his jeans down to his ankles and then stepped out of them, kicking them to one side. The lust he was feeling burned brightly in his eyes as he dropped to his knees between his mother’s raised legs. ”Mom….it was Kass who fucked me! She…..sat on my cock….and then made me cum in her ass….but I promise…I’ll fuck you just as hard!” He smirked up at her as he placed his hands on the outside of her thighs. His face inching closer and closer to her pussy. Blake pressed his nose against the panties his mom had on and inhaled deeply. ”Mmmm, you smell so good mom!” He pulled away for a moment, hooking his thumbs into the hem of her panties and then started to pull them down and off.

”Mom….what happens if dad walks in? I mean….he’s only tucking Kass into bed. What happens when he comes back down?” Blake couldn’t quite hide his concern as he pulled off his mom’s panties and tossed them to one side. As he waited for his mom’s answer, he buried his face back between her legs, pressing his lips against the older woman’s pussy.

Kassy moaned when her father pulled his thick finger out of her ass, she felt him pull the soiled finger up to his face and recognize it's true nature.

"Yes Daddy that is Cum...Your Son's Cum. He just got done fucking my ass right before you and Mom got home. I didn't let him cum in my pussy though. I saved that just for you." Kassy said as she moaned with pleasure, while she pressed fingers into her snatch. Her ass pushed out against her father's crotch and she moved it up and down on his hard shaft.

"Don't be mad daddy, I can feel how hard you are, Think about poor Blake, he simply couldn't resist." Kassy said with a giggle.

Downstairs Allison was laying on her back as her son debated on whether or not he was going to eat his mother's pussy. She was impatient though and reached down, clutching a hold of his hair and pressed his face into her snatch. "Don't you worry about your Father, you let me deal with him, young man! Just focus on what you are doing, mommy wants to cum." She commanded in a stern tone.

Allison was sick and tired of her husband's erectile dysfunction, they'd tried all the pills and powders and he still couldn't manage to keep himself hard long enough to get her off. She didn't hate him for it, she pitied him if anything. She knew she was a MILF and had had plenty of younger men tell her so. If she wasn't the woman that got his dick hard then that was fine, but he couldn't expect her wait around. Blake was strong and young and just as handsome as the man who'd produced him and if her son was man enough to get the job done, he was going to be a very happy boy.

To say he was surprised when his daughter told him she had his son’s cum in her ass would have been an understatement. The wide-eyed expression on his face would have been evidence of that. As she started moving her ass up and down his hard shaft, he wiped his cum covered fingers onto her bedsheets. ”Blake fucked your ass, did he? Did you like having your brother’s cock in your ass?” He smirked and moaned some more as she moved her ass up and down his hard shaft.

Michael placed his hand on her hip and started pushing his hard cock against her ass more and more. ”I think I can see why Blake couldn’t resist you baby! You’re such a sexy young girl! So why did you let him fuck you?” His hand started moving slowly up her body, slipping underneath her nightie. The tips of his fingers brushed against her skin as his hand moved up her body. Soon, the tips of his fingers brushed against the underside of her tits. ”You want daddy to fuck your pussy, do you baby?” He whispered in something of a lustful tone as he cupped her breast in his hand.

As turned on as he was becoming, Michael couldn’t help but worry about the problem he had when it came to getting his wife off. Sure, he could get hard with her, but he couldn’t stay hard long enough to make her cum. He was hoping he wasn’t going to have the same problem with Kassy. Aside from his wife, she had to be the sexiest girl he knew. ”You’re so hot baby!” He roughly groped her breast in his hand as the head of his cock started to poke through the slit in his boxers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake offered next to no resistance as his mom had grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face into her snatch. He closed his eyes and pushed out his tongue, running his tongue up and down her slit a few times. ”Mmmm, you taste so good mom!” He smiled into her pussy as he started to push his tongue inside of her. As he did, he placed his hands on the outsides of her thighs, pushing his tongue as deep inside of her as he possibly could.

It was safe to say that this was the last thing Blake had ever imagined himself doing. He had never imagined he would get to fuck his smoking hot sister and eat his own mom’s pussy in the same day. Blake pushed his face against the older woman’s pussy some more as he started to fuck her with his tongue. Slowly his tongue began to flicker back and forth inside of his mother. He could feel her sweet juices splashing against his tongue, running down the back of his throat. Gradually his tongue moved faster and faster inside of her. Still, as much as Blake was enjoying himself, he couldn’t help but wonder if this would be a one-time thing. Of course he hoped that wasn’t the case as what he had done with his sister and what he was currently doing with his mom had been one of the hottest things he had done in a long time.

Kassy giggle and cooed as her father talked dirty to her, His big strong hands gripping her perk tits made her nipples stand out and harden. "Yes Daddy, fuck my pussy! You fuck it good and hard and then when you are ready to cum you just let it go, right in your sweet little princess's pussy!" Kassy answered.

She could feel the wetted tip of her father's cock poking out from his underwear. She reached back and grabbed it, squeezing hard at the shaft. "Mom says you can't keep it hard, but it looks like you have no problem keeping it hard for me, stop teasing me and put it inside!" She whispered as her hand squeezed down and pressed as much blood as she could into the head of the big thing.

Downstairs Allison was in heaven, after years of being left unsatisfied she had already cum once as her son ate her out and fingered her like a schoolboy. "Mommy's ass isn't going to eat itself Blake, stick your tongue in me!" Allison called out in between the convulsions her body was having as she readied to orgasm again. She had to wonder if Blake even knew what a 'squirter' was. Surly he'd seen porn like that before, but what would he do when he found out his mother was one. Soon she'd find out, if he managed to tongue fuck her ass, she'd squirt a gallon of girl goo all over her son.

"Yes Blake....That's it! Fuck your mother."

Michael couldn’t stop himself from moaning as his daughter squeezed on the head of his cock. His hand cupped and groped her breast just that little bit harder than before. Finally, he pulled his hand out from underneath her nightie and moved both of his hands down to the bottom of it. ”Let’s get this off of you baby!” He whispered to her as he started pulling it up her incredible body. ”And then you better get those panties off too! And don’t make too much noise when daddy stuffs his fat cock inside your tiny little pussy!” The lustful smirk on his face widened considerably as he pulled Kass’s nightie up and over her head, tossing it to the floor soon afterwards.

Without waiting for her to take off her panties, Michael’s hand came back down to her panties. His hand found its way between her legs and he pulled her panties to one side, exposing her tight, teen pussy. Using his free hand, he popped open the button in his boxers, freeing his cock in the process. Sure enough, his cock was rock hard and pulsing. He was quick to take his cock in his hand and guide it straight to his daughter’s pussy. Michael pressed the head of his cock against her tight little hole and rubbed it up and down her slit a few times. The head of his cock pushing past her slick, wet lips ever so slightly before he pushed hips forward, pushing the head of his cock inside her. He closed his eyes and groaned a little as he started easing the length of his cock deep inside his tight little girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake certainly hadn’t expected to make his mom cum as quick as he did that first time. He was certain he hadn’t even been able to make his sister cum that quick, so it made him wonder just what went on between her and his dad. Still, all Blake wanted to do was make his mom happy! All he wanted to do was make her cum as much as he possibly could. With how good her pussy tasted, he seemed reluctant to pull his tongue out of her pussy, but at the same time, he just couldn’t disobey his mother. So, as reluctant as he was, he finally pulled his tongue out of her dripping wet fuck hole. ”Wow mom, you taste so good! I didn’t even get the chance to taste Kassy….even though I really wanted to! Maybe she will let me taste her next time?” He didn’t even think about what he was saying as his tongue started to flicker against her asshole.

Blake teased his mom’s puckered hole with the tip of his tongue for a few moments before he slowly pushed his tongue inside of her ass. It was the first time he had actually done such a thing, so it came as a surprise to him to find it to be such a turn on for him. ”Mmmm!” He moaned as he pushed his tongue deeper inside of her. As he pushed his tongue deeper in her ass, he couldn’t stop himself from moaning in pleasure as he did so. He pushed his tongue as deep as he possibly could inside her back door, pushing it right in.

Back
Top Bottom