Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherly Love (Kassy & Mystic Sparxman)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy stood in front of the large mirror in her bedroom studying her body. In the past couple of years she'd really started to become a woman. Now 16 years old her breasts had grown into ample D cups with big puffy pink nipples that were mildly inverted. Her hourglass shape was pronounced with her waist sloping in drasitically with only the tiniest sign of a belly, but not in the least fat. Her hips were wide enough to support the large posterior she sported on the backside. It was what the boys in her class had taken to calling her the nickname of 'Kassy Assy', and she didn't mind it at all.

Kassy's eyes flicked back up and took a long look at her face, beautiful as she was, she considered herself quite plain, and desperately wished her parents would let her start wearing makeup but her Daddy was strict and refused to relent on the subject. She had plump pursed lips that would look great in lipstick but that simple wasn't an option. Her eyes were large and round, and the most interesting color of green, other than her long blonde hair which reached nearly the top of her butt, her eyes were her favorite feature.

Kassy strode away from the mirror and walked to her dresser, pulling open her top draw to reveal the very plain underwear that filled the drawer. Most of them looked silly to her, but as her hand dug deep into the bottom of the drawer she felt the lacy fabric she was looking for and produced her special pair of undies. These were the ones her parents didn't know about.

They were red and had a skimpy cut with ruffled lace around the hems. There was a matching bra as well and these were her absolute favorite, for two reasons. One was that they were sexy and made her feel sexy and the second was that she had bought them with a gift card her brother had gotten her last year. Her parents still bought her gifts and she hated them most of the time, last year her mother actually bought her a Barbie doll, can you believe that? But not her big brother, he'd gotten her the gift card and as she walked through the mall looking for something to buy she walked passed the Victoria Secret store and saw these and bought them on the spot. The funniest part was that she was actually worried they might ID her, of course there wasn't an age limit on underwear and her fears were dashed.

Once she put them on, she felt like a woman and not just a little girl, which was perfect, because today was a special day afterall. Today was their parents anniversary and after work, neither one was coming directly home. They'd be going out for dinner and maybe a movie as well, which meant her and her big brother would have the house all to themselves. He was still at football practice now, but soon he'd be home and she could start her plan in motion.

Kassy walked to her closet and pulled out a dress she hadn't worn in a couple of years. Back when she was still in middle school it had been her favorite, because she was a Disney fanatic and the red pooka dotted dress looked exactly like Minnie Mouses' dress. She pulled it on, but found with her new mature curves that it was now too small. She looked into the mirror and saw that the fabric was stretched tightly across her voluptuous form, and the bottom of the dress barely covered the bottom of her ass. "Perfect" She exclaimed and gave a little spin, marveling at how the dress rose up and showed the sexy underwear underneath. White thigh high stockings came next and a pair of black babydoll shoes to finish the look.

Kassy left her room and headed downstairs whistling giddily as she went. As she made her way through the living room she grabbed her backpack and headed for the kitchen. Once there she reached up ontop of the locked liquor cabinet and found the key her father kept stashed there. She opened it and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and placed it on the counter next to two glasses. Her eyes darted up to the clock and saw it was almost 5pm, he'd be home soon.

She unzipped her bag and pulled out her pencil case and popped it open. Inside, mixed in with random writing utensils was a baggy with a tiny foil package inside. Kassy had scored the ecstasy from her friend Cindy earlier that week, and Cindy had assured her it was really quite potent. She tore the package open and dropped the gel tab into one of the glasses and then poured whiskey into both of the glasses. She took a spoon and mixed the dosed drink until the tab dissolved.

It was just as she was taking the spoon out and tossing it into the sink, she heard the front door. 'Good he's home' she thought to herself.

"Hey big bro, how was practice?" She called from the kitchen, anxiously waiting for him to enter.

It had been something of a long day at school for Blake. Not only had he been at school all day, but then he had practice straight afterwards. He didn’t even have enough time to go home before practice. Not that it really bothered him too much because he did enjoy football practice. It was something he usually looked forward to. Basketball practice was also rather enjoyable. He played as a Wide Receiver on the football team and he played as a Shooting Guard on the basketball team. He also liked swimming and running.

Playing a variety of sports kept Blake in great shape. He was the type of person who liked to take care of himself and he liked to keep himself in good shape too. Blake stood at a height of 6’4 and was of a slim and slightly muscular build. He had short and wavy blondish brown hair that stopped just above his shoulders and his eyes were an icy blue color. Also, with being outside as often as he was, he had lightly tanned skin. His arms and legs had just the right amount of muscles and he had a toned chest and a firm stomach.

As soon as he had finished practice, Blake took a quick shower just to freshen up. Sure, he could shower when he got home, but it would still mean going home all sweaty and smelly and that wasn’t something he wanted to do. It didn’t take Blake too long to shower, but as soon as he was done, he got dressed in a tight fitting blue and silver short sleeved shirt that pulled tightly across his muscular chest. He also put on a pair of clean white boxers and a pair of black cargo style pants. On his feet was a pair of white socks and his favourite blue, black and red sneakers.

Even after he had showered and changed, it still took Blake at least another twenty minutes before he could head on home. The main reason being the fact his friends wanted to talk to him about an upcoming party that was taking place the following week. He was also quite popular with the girls too. Even though he was popular with the girls, he wasn’t the type of guy who would jump from one girl straight to another. It did help that he didn’t really have too much trouble when it came to making friends. Being confident also was a big bonus for him as it meant he didn’t have trouble when it came to talking to the girls.

When he realised what the time was, Blake pulled himself away from his friends and headed back towards the parking lot so he could drive home. He knew that his parents would be out which would mean Kassy would be home all alone. Blake had turned 18 a few weeks ago and Kassy was his younger sister. She also happened to be the younger sister who he often enjoyed teasing and winding up. To him, it was fun and she was his sister after all. Making fun of sisters is what big brothers are supposed to do, is it not? That was what Blake had always believed anyway. He had always looked at her as more of a little girl despite the fact she had started to develop into an attractive girl. Not that he was actually going to tell her that.

Blake finally made it home just after 5pm. He heard his sister as soon as he walked through the door. ”Yeah, practice was good! You been keeping out of trouble, Kassy?” He shouted back to her as he followed the sound of her voice to the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen, he saw his sister and couldn’t help but notice what she was wearing. He looked her up and down for just a moment before looking away from her again. ”Kass, why would you put that dress on? I mean, come on! That dress looks about three sizes too small on you! And it’s got polka dots on it! You need to start acting your age sis!” He sighed and shook his head before noticing the two glasses of whiskey sitting on the table.

With a shake of his head, he made his way over to the table where the glasses of whiskey sat. Of course he had no idea what had been added to one of the drinks. Before reaching the table, he stopped at the fridge and pulled open the fridge door. He reached inside and pulled out some ice cubes. As he closed it up, he turned and made his way over to the table. ”One of these is obviously yours, so which one is it? Be quick because I want to go and chill out in the living room!” Blake didn’t wait for her to respond and picked up a glass. Unfortunately for him and luckily for her, he happened to pick up the glass that had been drugged. ”I’ll take this one!” He dropped the ice cubes into the glass and then turned on his heels. ”I’m going to go and chill in the living room! You can either stay out here, go upstairs to watch those Disney movies you love so much, or you can chill down here with me!” He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

Looking back to his sister, he sipped on the whiskey a few times, knocking back just under a quarter of it. ”You coming or not?” He asked, sipping on the whiskey some more as he walked out of the kitchen, down the hallway and into the living room.

Kassy scowled when Blake brought up her affinity for Disney teen programming, in truth she hadn't watch that stuff in a while. "You don't need to ask me twice." She said when he asked her if she was coming, and then added "I'm coming and soon you'll be cumming too..." she added under her breath. She grabbed her glass of booze and walked down the hall to the living room where Blake had plopped himself onto the couch and had turned the channel to Sports Center on ESPN.

Kassy sauntered over to the couch which was located in the center of the large living room and slowly leaned on the back couch behind her big brother. His arm was outstretched across the back of the couch and Kassy let her own hand drop down onto his muscled arm and drew her fingernails up it. She had her hip cocked and was letting the already too short dress creep up her thigh, "Hey do you mind if I put on some music, I'll keep it low?" She asked in a whisper as her lips came close to his ear.

Kass didn't wait for an answer, she walked over to the sound system and turned it on, scanning down the list on Pandora and selecting the Killers first album. "Oooh I love this one, it makes me want to dance." Kassy said, trying her hardest to draw her brother's attention away form the TV and back toward her as she began to sway to the beat. She set her drink down on the counter and really started dancing harder, bucking her hips and bouncing her ass. Her arms gripping her sides and carressing the dip of her waist, the first worked down over her hips and then back up to cup her large breasts. "Stop watching that stupid show and come dance with me Blake."

Even though Blake knew Kassy was growing up, there were times when he did think she still acted like a kid. It was one of the main reasons he would usually tease her. It didn’t really help that he thought of her as being rather sexy for his sister. Of course he knew he shouldn’t think such things about his own sister, but it was hard not to, especially when he considered just how hot she had become. It was why he couldn’t help but think that she may have been planning on having someone come over. There was no way he was going to let her have anyone come over when she was wearing a dress that barely fit her.

Blake continued to sip lightly on his glass of whiskey as Kass had decided to put on some music. He rolled his eyes as the music started playing. ”Why do I even bother Kass? You never listen to me! Here I am trying to relax after practice and all you want to do is listen to music and dance!” He looked back at her, lifting his head up and off the back of the couch. As he did, he couldn’t help but notice how good his sister seemed to look in that dress. The way her body moved with the music…..it was just so incredibly….sexy. Blake gently bit his bottom lip as he watched her, and as he did, he raised his glass to his lips, taking another small sip. His eyes moved up and down that incredible body of hers more than a brother’s eyes really should have.

”Kass, I’ve just got back from practice! I don’t really feel like dancing!” He exhaled slowly as he tried to look away from her. ”And I hope you don’t think you’re having anyone coming over dressed like that! Mom and dad would lose their minds if they saw you now! You really need to go and get changed Kassy! Before they get home!” Blake glanced at the television for just a moment, checking scores as they came up on the screen, but then he found his attention shifting back to his sister once more. ’And before I start thinking of you in ways I really shouldn’t.’ He thought to himself a second later. His arm remained outstretched along the back of the couch as he continued to watch her dance. It was becoming increasingly difficult for him to look away from her as she danced in front of him. ”And where did you get this whiskey from anyway? I thought mom and dad kept this stuff hidden!”

The television dragged his attention away from Kassy once more as highlights of last night’s basketball game came on. It was highlights from the game between the Milwaukee Bucks and the Toronto Raptors with the Bucks winning 104-100. Blake nodded his head with a small smile. ”Looks like the Bucks just took that one!” Blake then made the mistake of looking back at his sister. ”Come on Kass! That dress is riding up your ass! I can see your panties! I shouldn’t be able to see your panties like that sis!”

"Why not? Cause we're siblings? Cause it would be improper for a big strong stud of a brother to see his sexy little sister working what God gave her? Don't be such a prude Blake, I'm just dancing!" Kassy said, increasing her seductive movements, she waited till her brother wasn't looking at the stupid sports show and his eyes were on her again and bent over and began to twerk, slapping her thick ass cheeks together in the tight confines of her pretty red lace panties. Her hands coming down and smacking each side of her hips as she gyrated her thick luscious ass in his face.

"Quit staring and come over here and join me, Nobody's coming over. It's just you and me. I never get to see you with all your extracurricular activities all the damn time. I miss my friggin brother, is that so bad?" Kassy asked as her round butt vibrated only a few inches from the back of the couch. She wanted him to desperately reach out and give her and nice hard smack on the ass, and if she could get him up and dancing the drug in his drink would get into his bloodstream all the quicker.

"Blakey, come on, stop being a stick in the mud and dance with your little sister! Maybe you can show me some moves!" She said with a giggle.

Of course Blake could see that Kassy was just dancing. However, he could also see that she was dancing sexy. He had been to parties and seen girls dancing the same sexy dance his sister was currently dancing. The only difference between those girls and his sister was the fact that Kassy seemed to be doing it so much better than them. Not that he was going to tell her that. She was his sister after all, and even though he knew he shouldn’t watch her, he just couldn’t seem to help himself. ”Look Kass! I know you’re just dancing, but you’re dancing sexy Kassy! You shouldn’t be dancing like that…in front of me!”

With that ass so close to his face, Blake had to fight the urge not to turn around and smack that ass. The temptation was clearly there as he had looked back over his shoulder to see her firm, round ass practically in his face. His eyes seemed to be fixed on her ass for a moment longer. ”There’s not much I can do about that sis! You know how important it is that I go to practice! You know there’s nothing stopping you from coming to watch!” Blake forced himself to look away long enough to take another small sip of his drugged whiskey. By now, he had managed to get through half of the drink and was oblivious to the fact there was now a drug beginning to make its way through his body.

Finally, Blake rolled his eyes and sighed to himself as he downed the rest of the whiskey. He leaned forward and set the empty glass down on the coffee table to the left of the couch. ”Fine! You’re not gonna shut up until I dance with you, are you?” He didn’t bother waiting for an answer as he rose to his feet. ”I hope you’re not expecting me to twerk like that!” Blake walked around to the back of the couch to his younger sister. ”By the way, I can’t even remember the last time you called me Blakey!” He pointed out when he realised what she had called him.

”Come on, we’ll probably have more room around the front of the couch!” Blake placed both of his hands on his sister’s hips and then looked back over his shoulder as he walked with her back around the couch. They had a rather large and spacious living room which was helpful for times like these. ”Just don’t forget that mom and dad are supposed to be home at some point. Not too sure when though, but it’s supposed to be today! At least I think it is!” He said in a thoughtful tone.

Kassy grinned when she finally felt her brother walk up behind her and slap his hands on her hips. She peaked back over her shoulder and shot him a smile that had nothing but bad intentions written on it. She scanned his eyes and seeing his pupils slightly dilated she knew it wouldn't be long before he was feeling REALLY good. She giggled and nodded when he suggested they move out around the couch.

Standing back up slowly and allowing her french manicured fingernails to draw up the white stockings on her legs, she turned and stalked toward the big muscular hunk. "GOOD I miss hanging out and just having fun with you Blakey. We haven't done that in a while, and I know why..." She let her words trail off seductively as she closed the distance. She could almost see his face flush red as the drug kicked in, raising his body temperature.

Kassy stopped just in front of him; he towered over her and she loved the feeling, letting her head lull back and stare up into his dreamy eyes. "It's cause you see me different now....don'cha?" She whispered up to him, closing the distance even more, the barely covered tips of her breasts under the polka dotted dress brushing the fabric of his athletic t-shirt.

Her body began to sway again with the beat of the song, slowly moving her hips back and forth, letting the barely veiled sensation of her chest on his linger into uncomfortableness. Suddenly as the song's hook dropped , she dropped down low as well, squatting and letting her hands trail down his pronounced ab muscles as she descended. Her face coming inches from his groin, and just like that she was back up again, now so close their torsos mashed together and her thighs now encompassed his left leg. "Come on big brother, Show me what you can do!" She crooned in his ear.

It was true that Blake was starting to feel good. Of course he had no idea it was because of the drug Kassy had put into his drink. He simply thought it may have been down to the whiskey itself. After all, he had no reason to suspect anything else. As he felt his body temperature increase, it only made him think one thing. ”Hey Kass, have you put the heating on?” He asked in something of a curious tone.

Just like before, Blake couldn’t seem to stop watching his sister. Everything about her just seemed to be so sexy. He didn’t want to think of her in such a way, but it was getting hard not to. The way she was moving and the way she was acting really did cause him to look at her differently. Not that he could really admit that to her. ”What makes you think I look at you differently? How can I look at you differently? I-I look at you as my sister……and nothing more!” It seemed as if the only person he was going to convince was himself as there was no real conviction in his voice.

As the drug began to take effect, Blake found it increasingly difficult to look at the incredibly attractive girl right in front of him as his sister. His eyes remained fixed on her as she squatted down in front of him and then came back up again. As she came back up, his eyes locked with hers and his left hand came to rest on the outside of her thigh before it moved around to her firm butt that was barely covered by her short dress. The tips of his fingers slid underneath the fabric of her dress as he felt her bare ass for the very first time. ”Oh, I’m sure you don’t want to see what I can do, little sister!” He whispered to her as his lips curled up into something of a small smile.

His other hand rested on her hip for just a moment before it drifted down to her ass. As soon as he felt his hand moving over her firm, round butt, he cupped it in his hand. ”I don’t know if this is such a good idea Kass! If people saw us like this in a club, they would probably think we’re about to hook up!” He whispered to her as both of his hands came to rest on the outside of her thighs before moving up to her hips. ”They wouldn’t think we are siblings if they saw us now!” He whispered again as his body temperature continued to increase. As it did, it would have become slightly noticeable to her too. ”It feels like it’s getting hotter in here, sis! I’m gonna go and turn off the heating!” He whispered before he made an attempt to pull away from her.

Kassie practically squealed when her brother reached down her panties and gripped her buttcheeks. She pressed her crotch up against his still gyrating to the beat of the music. "Wow I can feel you growing big brother, is there something you wanna tell me?"

She felt him starting to pull away he was complaining about the heat, but she wasn't about to let him off that easy. "Hold on stud, if you're hot you should just take off your shirt." She said as she yanked him back to her. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and started pulling it upward. Her free hand started caressing his stomach and chest.

"I guess it is a little hot in here." She said with a giggle. "Maybe your pants too, I don't want you getting heat stroke." Kassie said now full on laughing with glee. She reached down and grabbed his belt, yanking at it trying to unlatch it.

As the drug began to affect him more and more, Blake found himself looking at Kassy a little differently. He shook his head in response to her question, despite the fact his cock had started to harden, pressing against her through his loose fitting pants. ”No….nothing I want to tell you Kass! There isn’t much to tell! I’m just….feeling hot….that’s all!” It was why he wanted to try turning down the heating. What he didn’t know was that the heating wasn’t even on.

”Uhh Kass!” The words had barely passed his lips as he found his shirt being lifted up and over his head. Not that he made it too difficult for her as he had raised his arms into the air. As his shirt hit the floor, his firm and toned upper body was on full display. Of course it didn’t really help that the hand caressing his stomach and chest felt really good; much better than it should have felt. As his sister caressed his stomach and chest, his own hands found their way back to her hips even as she had started trying to undo his belt.

Blake simply watched as his sister tried to unbuckle his belt. He didn’t make any attempt to stop her, even though there was a part of him that was telling him to stop her. ”Uhh…maybe it might be better if I just go and take a cold shower? That might help me to cool down!” His body remained pressed up against hers as both of his hands moved down her hips, moving down the sides of her ass. ”Yeah, I might go and take a shower!” He tried to pull away from her, but seemed to forget she still had a hold on his belt.

Finally, she was able to succeed in unbuckling his belt, and as she did, the bulge in his pants grew considerably. ”Kass….don’t you feel the heat too?” He asked in something of a concerned tone. ”I mean…it wasn’t this warm outside! So why is it so warm in here?”

"I think it might be all this dirty dancing, let's sit down for a little bit and try to relax, maybe you'll feel cooler." Kassy said grabbing him by the boxers and spinning him back around into the couch. As soon as the backs of his knees contacted the edge of the couch, Kassy gave a big push sending him into a sitting position on the thick leather sofa. Her hand never letting go of the waistband of his boxer shorts, the stitching gave way and a loud rip could be heard even over the music.

"Oooh oops, Sorry about that Blake!" Kassy said with a giggle as she stared down at her brother's big cock with now stood out all on its own, freed from the constraints of his underwear. "Wow, that thing is huge!" Kassy exclaimed, dropping to her knees before he could protest. She knew the potent drug had her brother in its grip by now, so she didn't expect much of a fight from him.

Kassy, on her knees only inches from her brother's massive erect cock, reached forward and seized the throbbing member with her hands, wrapping both small hands around it's veiny shaft. "Just let me have a little taste Blakey, I won't tell anybody and you'd be making your little sister very happy." She whispered as her plump 16 year old lips began to part and her head dropped down onto the engorged tip of her brother's cock.

Blake’s eyes widened as he heard his boxers ripping as he felt onto the couch. His rock hard 7.5 inch cock springing free and there was nothing he could do about it. Blake tried his best to cover his hard cock with both of his hands, but there really wasn’t much he could do. He made the mistake of taking his eyes off his sister for one moment as he looked around for a cushion on the couch. By the time he had actually managed to reach for the cushion, Kassy was already between his legs. ”Hey Kass! What are you doing?” He asked as he felt her hands around his length.

With how the drug was making him feel, his sister’s hands around his shaft felt way better than it really should have done. His cock twitched visibly in her hands just as she wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock. ”Oh my god Kass! D-Don’t do that! I’m your brother……stop it!” He moaned and shuddered, placing his hands on her shoulders in what would be a lame attempt to push her away. Despite the fact she only had her lips around the tip of his cock, a wave of pleasure washed over him. ”Ugghh Kass…..this is a bad idea….a really bad idea!” He moaned as his hands fell away from her shoulders.

As he looked down at her, Blake couldn’t seem to stop thinking just how hot she looked between his legs with her lips around the head of his large member. ”Kass….you know mom and dad could be home any minute!” He whispered with traces of lust and desire in his voice. Of course he had no idea when their parents would actually be home, but he had to say something. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t know if Kass knew when their parents would be home either.

Just then, Blake’s phone started to ring. His phone was on the couch beside him and he looked down to see who was calling. It was his friend, Lucy. ”Oh no! That’s Lucy! She must be….calling about the party next week!” He quickly turned his attention back to his sister once more. ”Kass….you need to stop now! I-I need to take this call…..and I can’t talk…if you’re….well…..doing this!” He gasped and groaned a little as he picked up his phone. Blake accepted the call as he had half expected Kass to stop what she was doing.

”Hey Lucy!” He smiled, trying his hardest not to moan down the phone to her.

"Go ahead and take the call, I'll just occupy myself!" Kass said, pulling her lips off his big dick for only long enough to make the statement and then popped her mouth back down onto the big swollen head of her big brother's cock. She'd never given head before, but from her brief research in the past week or so she'd gotten a pretty good idea. Knowing what she'd been planning to spring on her brother, she'd spent the last week watching porn on her laptop. She knew boys like when you pushed their cock all the way down your throat so she set to try and accomplish the task.

Kass opened her mouth as wide as she could get her jaw to open and then slowly started running the thick piece of meat down her throat. Her first attempt she made it half way until her gag reflex interjected and caused tears to form in her eyes. The pukey feeling made her giggle and she was really starting to get hot. She couldn't believe her brother was actually letting her suck his cock and it was making her pussy really wet. She took one hand off his shaft and slid it down her panties, finding the 'lil man in the boat' she began to rub her own engorged clit, moaning as she made another attempt at deep throating her brother.

This next attempt went better, she was able to push it down her throat almost to the hilt, rubbing her pussy helped distract her gagging. She was getting the hang of it and started to get a rhythm as she bounced her head up and down on his shaft. She kept wondering what the girl on the other end of the phone was thinking while she moaned and gagged loudly.

Blake couldn’t quite believe it when Kass popped her mouth back down on his cock moments after saying she would occupy herself. He had to cup his hand over his mouth for a moment to stop himself from moaning as she took more and more of his length into her warm and wet mouth. He looked down at her as she pushed down more and more, taking almost his entire length into her mouth. There was a look of disbelief in his eyes as well as arousal. Blake just wasn’t sure what he could do since he was on the phone to his friend.

It didn’t take long before Lucy could hear the loud moaning and gagging noises that his sister was currently making though. ”Hey Blake, what’s that noise?” She asked in something of a curious tone.

Blake pulled the phone away from his ear for a moment and placed one hand on his sister’s shoulder as he tried to push her off his cock. He tried a few times before placing the phone back to his ear. ”Oh….ughhh….that’s just the television. I uhh….turned on the television…and it’s stuck on some…ugghh….porn! Trouble is…I can’t find the remote! Anyway….what’s up?” He looked back down at his sister again. ”Kass, stop it!” He mouthed the words to her as he tried pushing her off one more time. Only this time, there was less resistance as he tried pushing her off.

”Uhh….okay, well I thought I’d call to talk about the party next week! I think it’s going to be at Alice’s place and we are all going to try to get there for 7:30! We might have a few drinks at mine before we go though, so if you want, come to mine for 6pm!” The cheerleader brushed strands of her long red hair behind her ear as she spoke.

As the pleasure started to build, Blake had to bite down on his tongue to stop himself from moaning out in pleasure. It felt good! It felt way too good, and moaning down the phone to his friend was the last thing he wanted to do, so instead, he put his phone on speakerphone. ”Y-Yeah…I can do that! Who else is going to be…..at yours Lucy?” He asked in a curious tone, trying his best not to moan in pleasure. As he did, he looked back down at Kass, furrowing his brows at her. ”Kass…..you better stop that! This isn’t right…..stop it!” He whispered to her.

With her brother pushing her off and ruining all her good fun, Kassy finally pulled back off of Blake's dick with her mouth but not with her hand, of course she had absolutely no intention of stopping and continued jerking her brother off. She listened as Blake put Lucy on speakerphone and she could listen in on the conversation. When Lucy mentioned the party, Kassy couldn't help herself and had to speak up.

"OOOOOhhh A party? Who are you gonna take Blakey?" She announced in her annoying little sister voice with a big smile on her face, pantomiming a finger at her own chest.

She was sick of fucking around, Blake's words said no, but his throbbing cock and the look in his eyes said everything Kassy wanted to hear. She slowly stood up in front of Blake, rubbing her body seductivly. Her hands coming up to the top of her overly tight dress and wrenched the top neckline down and exposing her massive tits. Her fingers reached up and grabbed her puffy pink nipples and forcing them from their usual introverted state. The whole time Blake trying to hold his end of the conversation with Lucy. Kassy swooped down and whispered into her brother's ear. "Tell her you want her to wear something slutty to the party, tell her you wanna FUCK her!" Kass said and licked her brother's ear.

Kassy spun around, now so her ass was facing her brother, her hands coming back and pulling her dress up so that the lacy red panties showed in his face. Her french manicured nails bit into the thin fabric and she ripped them open, exposing her prime virgin snatch just inches from his face. She unlocked her knees and dropped her sopping wet pussy down on Blake's torso and slid herself down his stomach and ending just before his cock. "Are you ready for this?" She asked with a giggle and popped up and came down, impaling her cunt on her brother's cock.

Kassy cooed loudly, moaning in pleasure as she finally got what she'd been desiring for the past few years and it was everything she dreamed of. He was big, and it was extremely tight at first, but as she began to work his pole things got easier. Kassy's head rolled back as she bounced up and down on her brother. She reached down and grabbed one of his hands and pulled it up to her tit. "FUCK ME HARD BLAKE!" She called out much louder than she'd intended.

Even though he had been invited to go to a party, Blake wasn’t too sure if taking his sister would be such a good idea. After all, he had never really taken her to any of the parties he had been to before. He shook his head at her, but then couldn’t take his eyes off of her fine ass as she had risen to her feet and turned her back to him. She was sexy; hell, he would even go as far as to say she was beyond sexy. What made it worse for him was the fact he was getting turned on by his own sister. She was turning him on more than some of the girls in his school, and he just didn’t know what to do about it. She was his sister after all. She shouldn’t have been able to turn him on like this.

Blake repeatedly shook his head as Kass ripped her red lacy panties and slid down his body. His eyes widened and he shook his head again in response to her question. ”Kass! No!” He whispered to her just as she popped up and took his whole length inside of her. ”Oh fuck!” He couldn’t stop himself from moaning as he felt just how tight his sister was around him. Whilst he wasn’t a virgin, he certainly hadn’t had any pussy as tight as his sister’s. ”Kass, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?” He tried not to moan again as she would have noticed the way he didn’t pull his hand away from her massive tit.

As she was speaking to Blake, Lucy was relaxing in her room after cheerleading practice. She was also on her laptop messaging some other friends, but then she gasped a little as she heard what Kassy had said. ”Blake…what’s going on? Did I just hear your sister telling you to fuck her hard?” The surprise was evident in her voice.

With one hand already on her tit, Blake’s other hand was on his sister’s hip. Slowly his hand started to move up her body and his eyes widened as he looked back down to his phone. ”Uhh….yeah you did, but Kassy is just….fucking about like she normally does! She can see….mmm.” He bit his bottom lip as he tried to force back a moan. ”She can see….I’m talking to you and she’s decided…..now is a good time to be….a pain in….the ass!” As she slid up and down his cock, it was getting increasingly harder to hold a conversation with his friend. His other hand slid up the side of her body until he was cupping her other bouncing tit in his hand.

Lucy seemed unsure, but then she remembered some of the other things Blake had told her about Kass. ”Okay, well I suppose that does sound like your sister!” She said, not quite realising she was still on speakerphone. ”Anyway, I think there are a few who are coming over to mine for drinks before the party. I think Riley, Alex, Wes, Krystal, Megan, Olivia and Ellie are coming over for drinks. Everyone else is going to be meeting us at the party. I know you said your parents are probably going to be working that weekend, so you can bring Kass if you need to!”

Kassy giggled aloud when Lucy asked if she'd heard Kassy telling her brother to fuck her hard. Blake hadn't got what Kassy had really wanted. Kassy had wanted her brother to start dirty talking to Lucy. She wanted him to tell Lucy she should wear something slutty to the party and how bad he wanted to fuck her, but Kassy couldn't blame him. Afterall he was high as hell on ecstasy and his own little sister was currently bouncing up and down on his big hard cock, that was sensory overload to say the least.

" I'd love to come to that party Lucy, thanks so much for the invite, by the way my brother thinks you're really pretty LUCY! He wants to ask you out but he's too scared. He wants to know if you're still a virgin?" Kassy called out as she slammed her ass up and down on her brother's cock. "He wants to pop your cherry LUCY!" Kassy called out before pulling off of Blake's cock and turning around so she could look her brother in the eyes while she fucked him, she shot him a devious smile.

Now she could focus on how good it felt to finally be fucking her big brother, she'd fantasized about it for so long now, that now she was actually doing it she could hardly believe it. It was far better than anything she'd imagined on the countless times she'd masturbated thinking about it and her pussy was positively dripping now. Her juices were flowing out of her with every long stroke, the wet splooshing sounds were getting louder by the pump and she was sure there was going to be a wet spot on the couch, how was Blake going to explain that to their parents?

There was a part of Blake that knew what his sister wanted. There was also a part of him that did want to try talking dirty to Lucy, but she was his friend. Of course it didn’t help that there had been times when he had thought of her as more than a friend. His eyes widened as he realised what Kass had said to Lucy. It didn’t help that she may have been right about a few things either. Yes, Blake did think Lucy was pretty, and he had wanted to ask her out, but she had only recently gotten out of a relationship.

As his sister had pulled off his cock and turned around, Blake’s hands came to rest on her hips once more. The lust and desire in his eyes would have been hard to miss now as his eyes met with hers. ”God Kass! I can’t believe this!” He whispered to her, closing his eyes for a moment as a wave of pleasure washed over him. He opened his eyes again and looked down at her pussy sliding up and down his length. As he did, he bit his bottom lip as he couldn’t quite get his head around just how good her pussy looked and felt on his cock. As hot as he thought his sister was, this was something he never imagined would ever happen. ””Fuck! Your pussy looks so good!” He whispered just loud enough for his sister to hear.

On the other end of the line, Lucy’s eyes had widened slightly. Her cheeks had also turned a rosy shade of red in slight embarrassment. ”Uhh….okay! Well it’s going to be nice to see you Kass! And uhh….is that true Blake?” She couldn’t quite hide her curiosity as she awaited Blake’s answer.

Blake shot his sister a look before he looked back to his phone once more. As he did, he nodded his head a little. ”Y-Yeah….it’s true Lucy! I do….mmm….think you’re hot….and I have thought of asking you out!” A soft groan passed his lips as she continued fucking his cock. His hands moved up Kass’s body until the tips of his fingers brushed against the sides of her massive, bouncing tits. ”Kass….slow down! Lucy is gonna hear how wet you are!” He whispered to her as the wet, splooshing sounds gradually got louder.

Lucy fell silent for a moment as she thought on what Blake had said. As she thought on it, her lips curled up into a small smile. ”So you think I’m hot huh? And if you really want to ask me out, you can do it at the party!” A somewhat cheeky grin had formed on her face. ”And in regards to your sister’s question…….yes I am still a virgin!”

It came as a surprise to hear Lucy admit such a thing, and it showed on Blake’s face. He moved up his hands upwards and cupped his sister’s tits in his hands. As he cupped her massive tits in his hands, he could feel her juices tricking between his thighs and onto the couch beneath him. It took him a few moments before he realised. ”Ugghh Kass…..the couch….it’s getting wet….beneath me!” He whispered to her before he thought on what Lucy had said. ”Yeah…I have always thought you’re hot…..but you started going out….with Darren…so I couldn’t say anything!” Blake gave Kass’s tits a gentle squeeze to start off with, but as she rode him harder, he squeezed her tits just that little bit harder.

Kassy was starting to wonder why her brother hadn't cum yet. She was pretty sure he was enjoying it, his face looked flushed and his eyes seemed transfixed on her body, maybe he needed something tighter if she wanted him to blow his top. Listening to Blake clumsily flirt with Lucy as really cute, she wondered if she'd get a chance to get Lucy and Blake in a threesome at the party. The dirty thought crossing her mind made her cum again. Her head rolled back on her shoulders and her pussy exploded again, soaking the couch below them further.

She leaned forward and placed a deep kiss on her brother's mouth, her tongue swirling around his and stopping his conversation with Lucy mid-sentence. She then whispered in his ear, "If you think my pussy is hot, wait till you feel this!" Kassy said laughing.

She flexed her big thighs and popped off his cock again, now reaching up and sticking her fingers in her brother's mouth swiping his saliva and getting two fingers wet. She didn't hesitate, reaching back and plugging her digits into her asshole and lubing up the tight sphincter. When she dropped back down her ass cheeks spread and she slowly enveloped his cock into her virgin asshole. "OOOOHHH MYY GOD!" Kassy screamed aloud.

Blake was close! Blake was closer than his sister would ever imagine. He was enjoying it much more than he wanted to admit, considering the person on his cock was his sister. Feeling her cum all over his cock again pushed him closer to that edge. His breathing had picked up, growing harder and heavier right up until the time when she got off his cock. For a moment, Blake thought that was it, but before another word could pass his lips, he found two fingers in his mouth. What she did next took him completely by surprise.

To stop himself from moaning too loudly, he dropped his head forward and promptly wrapped his lips around his sister’s erect nipple, moaning against her skin as she took him into her tight, virgin ass. He pulled away from her nipple a second or so later and looked up at her. ”Kassy….you’re going to make me cum! I can’t cum in you though!” He whispered just loud enough for her to hear. ”I’m so close Kass! You need to….get off! You’re going to make me cum if you don’t stop!” Blake moaned before he took his sister’s nipple between his teeth. His other arm had moved around her, pulling her against him more.

”What’s going on? Are you okay Kass?” Lucy asked in something of a concerned tone as she heard Kass screaming. Of course she had no idea that the girl had just taken her brother’s cock into her ass. ”And Blake….I know I was going out with Darren. By the way Blake, if you play your cards right, you might just be the one who gets to pop my cherry!” She spoke in something of a teasing tone as there had been times when she had thought of Blake being her first. It was just one of the reasons her relationship with Darren hadn’t worked out.

She heard her brother begging her not to cum in her, and could only laugh, of course she wanted his seed in her. She wanted in her pussy, to fill up her womb with his baby batter and knock her up with his child, but she was settle for him blowing it in her asshole. Besides there would be a lot more fucking between them in their near future and sooner or later she'd get him to willing fill her snatch up.

"NO Lucy, I'm not alright my brother is torturing me for being such a brat!" Kassy announced before dropping her head down and sucking a hickie onto her brother's neck, while her thick round ass bounced up and down on her swollen cock. "You had better cum in my ass or else I'm gonna say some shit to your little girlfriend that you won't be able to explain away, Blakey!" She whispered into his ear.

Her hand had made it back down to her sopping wet pussy and after Blake had stretched her she was able to fit all four fingers into the cleft. She pushed in hard and managed to fist herself, pushing against the back of her vaginal wall and creating more pressure on his cock in her ass. Having essentially a double penetration on her first time having sex was more than she could handle, she started to piss, yellow urine filling her hand and pouring out of her, dripping down her legs and mixing with the cum she'd already squirted. "OH MY GOD I LOVE FUCKING MY Bro....." Kassy had started to call out loud but felt her brother's hand come up and clap over her mouth.

Blake looked up at his sister as he clamped a hand over her mouth. The last thing he needed was for Lucy to hear those words coming out of Kass’s mouth. Sure enough, that would have been very difficult, if not impossible to explain. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt more pressure being applied to his cock in her ass. It was just enough to finally give his sister what she wanted. ”Ugghh fuck, I’m gonna cum!” He whispered as his head fell forward, gently biting her shoulder as his cock erupted in her ass. As his head fell against her shoulder, his hand slipped from her mouth slightly.

He shot his load deep into her ass and then pulled away from her neck. His breathing was hard and heavy and his eyes had clouded over with arousal. His eyes met with hers again and there was a lustful smile on his face. ”Kass…..I think…we are going to have to….talk about this! You know this…..it can’t happen again….right?” He leaned in close to her, whispering into her ear so only she could hear. He had no idea that she thought differently on the matter though.

Meanwhile, Lucy couldn’t help but laugh a little as she listened to Kassy. ”Yep, that sounds just like Blake! I wouldn’t worry about it too much though! I have a feeling you’re probably going to get him back anyway, aren’t you?” She laughed some more as she knew just what Blake and Kassy were like together. Not that she knew what was going on between them right now. The chances were likely she wouldn’t have been as cheerful if she did know the truth. ”Stop torturing your sister, Blake! If you don’t, I may have to help her get you back at the party!”

Even as he listened to Lucy, it was hard for him to respond immediately. Instead, he glanced at his phone as he tried to catch his breath. ”No fair Lucy! I’m supposed to torture her! She’s my sister after all, and that’s what a big brother does! He tortures his younger sister, but then she tortures me just as much!” He smirked a little as he looked back up at his sister.

Kassy stood up, her asshole making a popping sound as she did so. She could feel the goo starting to slide out of her gaped bunghole and immediatly reached back and placed two fingers over the hole so she didn't lose any of her brother's precious seed. She bent down low and gave him another tongue kiss before whispering in his ear. "Thanks Blakey that was fun, we're gonna do that again real soon, Luv you!"

And with that she bounded off toward the stairs in order to let Blake try and finish his conversation with Lucy. She'd barely made it to the top of the stairs when she saw the headlights pulling into the driveway. Shit! Their parents were home. "BLAKE Heads up mom and Dad are home, try not to act weird!" She yelled down the stairs at her brother who was most likely still sitting on the couch, pantless and with a fading hard on. Kassy ran into her room and immediately stripped out of her dress and fouled underwear. Tossing the soiled clothes into the hamper and running naked to the closet. She rifled through her clothes and found a nightie. It was cute, pink with white lace and came down to her mid thighs with matching underwear.

Kassy could hear the front door open and prayed that Blake had made himself presentable. She supposed even if he hadn't managed the task he could always just say he was masturbating. Yes it would be embarrassing but no where near as shameful as admitting he'd just finished blowing his nuts into his little sister's asshole.

Kassy hesitantly walked back down the stairs, peaking over the banister and listening for yelling or scolding of any kind, but didn't hear anything. "MOM, DAD? Is that you, are you home?" She called out nervously.

As soon as Kass had yelled down the stairs to him, Blake shot up and off the couch as if he had just sat his bare ass down on a bed of nails. He picked his phone up off the couch and took it off speaker phone. ”Lucy, I’m gonna have to call you back! Kass has….uhh….knocked over my bottle of drink all over the couch and floor and our parents have just got back! I promise I’ll call you back later! Talk to you later!” Blake didn’t wait for Lucy to answer before he ended the call.

The second he ended the call, he grabbed his boxers and pants and put them back on as quickly as he possibly could. His eyes widened when he saw just how much of a mess his sister had left. He raced into the kitchen and straight over to the fridge. Blake pulled it open and reached inside for his half empty 2 litre bottle of orange soda. He ran straight back into the living room and over to the wet patch on the couch and floor. The front door was being opened as he dropped to his knees and opened up the bottle of orange soda. Blake wasted no time in pouring some of the orange soda onto the couch and floor. In the end, he poured out the remaining contents of the bottle onto the couch and floor in an attempt to cover up the mess Kass had made.

Their parents were named Alison and Michael and after finishing work, they had both decided to some grocery shopping. Alison was 39 and in good shape for her age. She stood at a height of 5’5 and had something of a curvy figure. She had medium length red hair and green eyes with a B cup chest, a slightly toned waist and a small, rounded ass. Today, she wore a white blouse and a cream colored knee length pencil skirt. She also had on a pair of grey heels.

Michael was a few years older than his wife. He was 41 and much like his wife, he was also in good shape for his age. He stood at a height of 6’4 and his body was toned up and firm. Michael had short brown hair and blue eyes. Since he had been working, he wore a long sleeved dark blue shirt and a pair of black work pants. He also had on a pair of black shoes on his feet and set a few bags down once he was inside.

”Yes Kassy! We are home!” He shouted up the stairs to her as he walked up to the living room. When he got there, he stuck his head inside and his eyes widened at the sight in front of him. ”Blake! What happened in here?” His raised voice was enough to draw the attention of their mother who was quick to join Michael in the doorway of the living room.

”Blake! What the hell!” She walked into the living room as she saw the mess that had been made.

Blake had managed to tidy himself up as much as he could in such a short space of time. He looked up to see his parents coming into the living room. ”I’m sorry! I guess I didn’t screw the cap on as tightly as I thought I did! It was….uhh….resting on the couch and when I went to move….it uhh…..it fell on its side, the cap came off….and well….you can see what happened! Look, it was an accident, okay? There’s no need to get all crazy because of it!” He rolled his eyes and shook his head a few times, hoping and praying they would believe his story.

"OOOh Blakey, Look at the mess you made!" Kassy said teasingly with a smile as she walked into the living room and sidled up to her father. "Hi Daddy, How was your anniversary dinner?" She asked, giving her big strong father a big cheesecake smile and posing sexily in her tiny cute nightie.

Kassy was totally getting hot thinking about how full her ass was with her brother's cum as she talked to her strict father. She reached around his back and hugged his big frame close to her.

"KASSY IT's only 9pm why are you dressed for bed already?" Alison asked, the expression on her face was untrusting, there was just something suspicious going on and she was going to get to the bottom of it.

"I Got tired early Mommy, Blake was torturing me all night, He wouldn't keep his hands to himself!" Kassy answered with a devious smile and wondered how her brother was doing. He'd ingested a lot of Ecstasy and she wondered how hard he was still tripping. The way his eyes were looking their mother up and down, Kassy wondered if Blake wanted to fuck their hot mom as well. That wouldn't be too bad, if Blake fucked their Mom, then Kassy could finally have an excuse to get into her Daddy's pants.

Back
Top Bottom