Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Temptresses Web (FutaFanatic x Melevolence)

At his warning, the canine took proper action. Eager for her treat she brought her paws around him, grasping his ass tightly in both her palms. She pulled his hips up, forcing him to go even deeper with every bob of her head. Closing her eyes, Naomi's senses lit up at the first potent gush. His virile seed spurting into the back of her throat, cascading down onto her tongue. She held him deep, gulping every few spurts or so. Consuming his seed as if it were a delicacy. So thick and hot, salty to boot! Her blue and green eyes closed as she accepted her dose of protein, a visible smile on her lips as if thoroughly enjoying herself.

Only once he stopped spurting did she remove hi mfrom her mouth. Slurping extra loudly as if to get any and all of his seed she might have missed off of him, her lips smacking after popping him free. "Mmm...I've been craving that..." She huffed, giving the oozing tip another little lick. "Fuck...I love your cum...so thick and warm...I wonder how it'd feel in other places..." she let the idea linger in the teen's head a moment. Giving his dick another light kiss on the head, Naomi moved back and smiled. "...think you got another left in you...?" She asked, eyeing his swollen balls "...looks like there's plenty in there."

As she sucked on him, swallowing his cream, Michael thrust up, her sucking on his now sensitive cock made it hard not to thrust agaisnt her, his breath in short gasps. After the flow stopped he relaxed a bit with a soft smile, soon sitting once more on the couch. He watched as she pulled off his cock, shivering as she slurped whatever else she could get from him before letting him free from her lips. With a soft smile he listened, his cock still hard, hunger for her attention. He looked at her, his mind littered with ideas after her words, ideas on the many things he wanted to do, his horny mind eager to enjoy it all. Afterall he was currently an insatiable teenager for her to devour at her heart's content.."W-Well..Then what else..would you like Naomi..?"He asked softly, his cock twitching, covered in hersaliva.

It delighted her to see his manhood was still quite lively. Throbbing around, glimmering with a healthy coat of her saliva. Grinning a little bit, Naomi pulled her top off over her head, letting it fall to the side. She wore no bra, her gorgeous tits bouncing free. "Well...I think it's time we have some real fun, don't you?" She asked, not answering his question directly. Her paws moved back to him, grabbing his boxers and giving them a rough tug, the teen now naked from the waist down. Licking her lips a bit in excitement the Husky took Michael's ankles in her paws, pulling him down a bit so his butt was dangling off the sofa a bit, then pushed his legs back so his knees pressed against his chest.

Her eyes locked onto her new target. The small hole beneath his balls. Lowering her head, Naomi pushed his balls up with her nose, letting the heavy orbs rest on top her muzzle. Her tongue though began to lick at his asshole, tracing it nice and slow. She was a futa after all...and luckily boy or girl, every lover had a nice warm hole she could play in. She didn't outright tell him what she intended, but it was quite clear. The futa was preparing him for her dick.

He only watched as she took off her top, watching her tits bounce in freedom which only made his cock twitch more, his breath slow, staring at those lovely mounds. His hips moved up as she tugged at his boxers, letting her pull them off and free his cock and balls from their cage. He smiled, licking his lips, waiting for her to proceed to strip herself. However when he found himself dangling off the couch with her paws pushing his knees to his chest, the boy looked at her in confusion. However when she nosed his sack and now began to lick his backdoor, Michael shivered with slightly wide eyes, wondering what she was doing, having forgotten the monster canine shaft between her legs, eager for his holes. "W-Wha....?"He mumbled as the strangely pleasured feeling cme from his tight hole.

She giggled softly at the confusion in his voice. She didn't explain, instead just continued the task. Naomi's tongue traced his hole nice and slow before starting to push her tongue against it, lightly seeking entry. She kept pulling her tongue back before it would go in though, toying with his ass eagerly. Her paws released his legs, figuring he could keep them up on his own now that he knew what she was doing. Her paws moved down to her pants and panties, starting to wiggle them down her hips. Her cock springing free, oozing pearly fluid down her ebony shaft. Gathering up some saliva in her mouth, Naomi spit on his hole to lubricate it more before rising up. A hungry smile on her lips, the futa lifted her hips a bit, pressing the tip against his asshole.

"Don't worry, cutie...I'll return the favor...but I need to cum!" She moaned as her hips began to push forward. Her dick pressing into his hole, starting to burrow into her teen lover's rear.

A shiver ran through him as she slipped her tongue inside him, his breath heavy as she worked his hole, clearly preparing him for something. When she pulled away he kept his legs there, unsure what she had in mind but had a feeling she wanted him there. But when she dropped her pants revealing her already erect canine cock his eyes widened, watching as she lined herself up with his hole."W-Wait wait wait..Y-You're not...?But you'll tear me with that.."He told her, his breath heavy, his body shaking as he felt her prod into him, slowly pushing her thick shaft past the ring of his hole. As she pushed though he let out rough groans, body shaking against her as she worked her cock through his virgin hole."T-Too big Naomi....."

"Sshhh...it'll be ok, Michael." she assured him through grit teeth. The pointed tip popped into his virgin hole quick enough though from there she could feel just how insanely tight it was. His warm, soft walls starting to clench and fight back a bit. "Oh fuck!" She huffed, leaning forward. Her paws moved to his ass, holding it tight. Her breasts pressed to his chest, face inches from his. Smiling a little, the futa continued to push her hips forward at a slow pace. "Mmph. You've just...got to relax! You keep squeezing!" It felt like heaven. "You'll loosen up nice and quick, I promise." she stuck her tongue out, licking his cheek in a very canine like manner. "Mmm..play with my tits a bit, baby..." she encouraged "...Relax...enjoy this...my dick is going to make your asshole feel so good!"

He groaned out more and more as she spoke, continuing to try and help him relax all while pushing herself deeper and deeper. His eyes watched her, shocked she was this forceful to get off, even as he complained. As the pain faded into pleasure the moment the thickness of her was stretching him, Michael shivered, his cock pulsing all the while as her cock was pressing on his sensitive spots. "P-Please..t-too much..I-I've seen...how big you get.."He whined, his ass squeezing her more, legs limp at her sides. When he noticed she wasn't going to stop he reached up, squeezing her tits, manhandling them as best he could.

"Oh God...that's it...Mmm...just...relax your muscles!" She cooed in delight as half of her finally got inside him. She huffed with every quick, pleasured breath. The feeling was just too good. She needed to go deeper! She opened her eyes at his meek plea, a sly smile forming on her lips "Oh?...You've seen me? I thought you were a good boy who didn't spy on your neighbor?" She asked in a teasing yet scolding voice. His hands fondled her breasts now. A pleasured rush coursing through her. "You're such a naughty boy...now I can't let you go without a little punishment."

She thrust back and forth a little now, fucking him enough to loosen his hole a bit. To warm him up to the sensations she was going to introduce him fully to. Licking her lips, Naomi pulled back momentarily to drool down on her dick to get some lube on her shaft. Leaning back over him she took a deep breath. "Let's get it over with!" She sounded so eager and excited. With a single, rough thrust the canine sheathed the rest of her thick rod into the teen's delicious hole, her eyes closing tight, holding back a howl of bliss.

He let out rough groans ass he pushed in more, feeling her pointed cock dig deeper into him, his cock throbbing harder, oozing pre cum onto his stomach. When he realized he let something slip he shook his head, hands groping her more."N-No..it was an accident..."He whined as she threatened to punish him. Before he could refuse and struggle she had pulled back and in a rough thrust bottomed out inside him, forcing a howl of pain and pleasure from him even as she held back her own."A-Ahhh....fuck! Naomi...n- no more.."He whimpered with weak breaths, his hips rolling against her, welcoming the pleasure, despite his words defying what he was already into beforehand, only fighting it given the situation. Despite that he couldn't deny in his mind it felt good to be dominated by the anthro, something he knew they were good at doing quite well. With her bottomed out inside him his hands gripped her breasts tightly, his legs weakly curled around her.

"Sorry, cutie...I can't stop. Not now!" She panted, his meek pleading only turning the neglected futa on even more. Once his legs wrapped around her, she took it as a sign he was ready for blast off. Her paws grabbed his hips, holding her new lover in place as her hips finally started to thrust. Full strokes of her hips no less. Withdrawing her canine member until just the tip remained within, only to pushed it back nice and deep. Slow strokes of her hips resulting in her swollen, furry balls to lightly slap against his round, boyish butt. "Oh God..." Naomi let her eyes roll back, tongue hanging from her muzzle now "I'm so deep...so damn deep! Fuck...your asshole is so tight, baby!"

She let her right paw leave his hip. Instead she wrapped it around his throbbing dick, starting to stroke it off in rhythm to her own hips. To make things more interesting for the teen, every thrust caused her dick to grind against his prostate, stimulating his male G-spot just right. Her thick member stretching his rear every time she bottomed out inside him. "Your cock is at least honest with me..." She teased "...it's leaking in my paw...throbbing so hard. It's OK to tell me you like it..."

He groaned out as she refused, he had a hunch she would, afterall she was enjoying herself as she went to town on his backdoor. Rather than her continuing to at least take it easy, he let out a sharp gasp as she grabbed his hips and began to hammer into him with full, powerful thrusts. Each tim she bottomed out inside him he shook his head with a rough groan, knowing a little about how her cock worked, and knew what was to come. His breath came in heavy pants, unable to say anything as she rammed into him, his cock twitching, drooling pre cum down onto his stomach and onto her, her thrusts bobbing his cock around.

As she began to stroke him and tease his prostate the boy let out shuddering moans, finding more pleasure taking him as she had her way with her new toy."N-Not so deep...I-If..."He trailed off, knowing what was to swell when she got closer. He struggled to say much of anything, his hips thrusting into her hand, in turn thrusting against her cock as well.

She barely heard his concerns, far too lost in the pleasure. Her dick continued to swell, the knot starting to form at the base. Each thrust becomming more and more difficult to perform as things got a little tighter. Her toes began to curl a bit, paw gripping his hips and dick even tighter now. "Oh f-fuck...I'm gunna cum...S-so good, baby!" She managed through her pleasured gasps. She seemed to be ready to go all in, but at the very last second the husky pulled her hips back. As she began to pull out, the first few spurts poured into the teen's ass, coating his raw insides with the soothingly hot, sticky goo. Pulling out fully, Naomi grabbed her throbbing member with her left paw, still stroking him with her right. She aimed her dick at his body, shooting the remainder of her load all over his ass cheeks and balls. The jet black dick throbbing madly, the bulbous knot having only been moments away from stuffing him proper...

"Ohhhh sssshit!" She howled in delight, allowing herself to finally relax a bit. She sat back on her heels, biting her lip as the last dregs oozed from her tip and onto her paw. Once her vision cleared up enough she took in the sight in front of her. The boy's butt gaping slightly, pearly jizz leaking out. Splashes of her seed all over his rump and hairless balls, right paw still pumping him to help get him off, though her stroking had become a tad lazy as her orgasm subsided.

He could feel the knot each time she pushed inside, stretching him, threatening to tie them together each time she moved her hips closer. His body shook, unable to focus as sher jerked him off more and more, each thrust bringing him closer and closer to his peak. Before she could finish pulling out he felt her thick seed flood into his rear, his body twitching at the strange feeling inside him. But when she splattered his lower half with the rest of her cream, Michael relaxed, looking at her cock as she lazily stroked him. She was larger than he could have imagined now that he saw it up close, his hole slowly tightening up as she pulled out.

He looked at her as she sat there, admiring her work as his cock throbbed, hips bucking desperately in the hopes of blowing another load of his own.

It took a few moments for the anthro to come down fully from her orgasm. For her second wind to finally hit. When it did, she finally looked back up at him, seeing the desperate look in his eyes. Though she was stroking him, it wasn't at a good enough pace to actually send him over the edge. A smile crept to her lips. "Oh...sorry, baby." She gave a sheepish look. Standing up slowly, Naomi released his throbbing dick. Dropping her pants fully and kicking them aside, she stood before him completely naked. Licking her lips as if eyeing a juicy steak, the canine moved over him, straddling his lap. She didn't waste much time, dipping her paw behind her to grab his flesh, lining it up.

Her furry snatch was soaking wet. He could feel how hot her body was, even her lips were engorged and hot with need. "This is what you really wanted...isn't it?" She asked coyly. Not even waiting for him to respond, Naomi sat down nice and slow. Letting the teen's virgin dick burrow inch by inch into her pussy. She didn't even bother making him wear a rubber. Allowing their bare flesh to greet one another. Her stomach tightened up, causing her walls to contract around him. "Ah...fuck that feels good! Such a big one for your age!"

He looked at her as she still bathed in the afterglow of her orgasm, one he was sure wasn't going to be enough to sate her, after all she seemed to enjoy this kind of thing. But when she apologized and let go of him, he watched as she finished stripping, letting him see all of her. his body was sore, her stretching taken alot from him as he now lay there, ready for his prize. He said nothing at her words, only letting out a long, pleasured moan as she lowered herself onto his cock, which was once again throbbing wildly as her walls squeezed him.

with a breath, he licked his lips, his right hand gripping her cock and stroking it slowly, his other massaging her sack."So mean...just going at me like that..."He teased.

"Mmm, I just couldn't help myself! I've been alone for a while now...I just couldn't resist!" She placed her paws on his shoulders, starting to ride him at a slow going pace so not to cause him to burst too quickly. "I don't think your dick is complaining...in fact...it feels even harder than before now that I gave you a good stiff fucking..." Naomi smirked a bit, sighing softly when his warm hands began to grope her lower half. One hand generously cupping her balls, the other stroking her still rock hard dick. Seems he was a bit bi curious despite his complaints earlier. He took her dick without much fight and with no coaxing was manhandling her junk.

Paws gripping his shoulders a little tighter, Naomi's hips gradually picked up the pace. Breasts lewdly bouncing with every drop of her body. Pussy gripping his smooth human prick tightly, the husky quivered at the filthiness of it all. "You don't need to hold back, alright Michael?" She whispered, face creeping close to his. "I saw how hard you came the other night just watching girls like me...I want to feel that prick of yours fire off deep inside." Her tone was thick with desire. Her hips moving even faster, loud claps echoing in the living room as her hips crashed to his harder.

He took in slow breaths as she moved on him, her pussy swallowing his cock each time she moved down. His cock throbbed, hips pushing up into her, welcoming the pleasure she brought him. "W-Well never said..I wasn't against such a thing..But you didn't even warn me or anything.."He grumbled, hand gripping her cock even tighter as he stroked her, his mouth now finding her breast as he suckled on her. He took in a slow breath as he suckled from her, his other hand leaving her sack and hugging her waist, pulling her closer to him.

A groan left his throat as she tightened her grip on him and moved her hips a bit faster, his cock pulsing inside her. As she assured him to give her everything, Michael nodded a bit, now thrusting his hips hard upwards, driving his cock deep into her depths, his cockhead kissing her cervix. He shivered a bit as she whispered, admitting to watching him get off on women like her, his cock pulsing harder." Can't help it..when women like you look so sexy and arousing.."He praised as he returned to her breast, his hand jerking her harder, moving from tip to base.

"But if I warned you, where'd be the fun in seeing the look on that cute face of yours, hmm?" She continued to playfully counter him, leaning down to kiss his lips. Her lips parted after a moment, invading his mouth with her tongue. It was easily a size or two bigger than his. Licking and suckling at his smaller tongue in delight. Naomi moaned sweetly into their kiss when he kept playing with her cock and balls. His touch still curious but also eager.

Her head tilted back once his dick started to give lewd, precum slick kisses to her cervix. Almost as if it he were begging to go all the way in. Her body shook, the teen now feasting on her tits. Holding his head, her fingers laced through his hair. She had to admit, he was holding out longer this time than she expected. As if to challenge his endurance the canine tightened her core, clenching her muscles. Her pussy squeezed him roughly while her hips continued to rise and fall. Lewd and wet sounds resulting from her hungry sex. "MMmm..don't hold back, Michael..." She moaned, letting her hips move quicker now "I won't break...fuck me like you mean it."

With a breath he looked at her as she teased him still, shaking his head a bit as he bit down on one of her nipples, sucking harder on it as his hand squeezed her throbbing rod. His hips hammered up into her now, the slaps growing louder as his cock pushed agaisnt her insides more, throbbing wildly, ready to unload inside her. With ragged breaths his hip jackhammered into her with rapid, deep thrusts. With the woman tightening around him it didn't take much more until he let out rough groans and squeals of pleasure as he came, his cream flooding into her depths it powerful, thick squirts. Each load he gave out came with a sudden rough thrust into her, hand still quickly jerking her stiff rod

"That's it...harder...cum in my pussy you filthy boy!" She cried out in delight when his hips began to pound into her wildly. Naomi tensed her body again to clamp her pussy around his pistoning flesh. Once the flood started, her eyes rolled back, her tongue hanging from her muzzle. "Oh ffffuck!" She let out a low growl of satisfaction. The hot fluid pumping into her depths, shooting it right into her womb. Her hips began to rock in rapid circles, stirring her insides up with his flesh as he came. Her own orgasm came quickly after his own with a bit more stimulation, biting her lip now as she creamed lewdly on his dick. Her juices adding to his mess. On top of that, her cock began to spray against their stomachs as she pushed her body against his. Hot, creamy canine spunk warming his flesh and sticking to her fur.

Kissing his lips now, Naomi continued to ride him until both their orgasms came to a finish. Lifting her hips slowly until he flopped out, the husky sighed softly...letting his mess leak out onto his lap. "Look at what you did now..." She feigned disappointment in her voice yet her smirk said otherwise. "Ah...so much is coming out...hah...what would people think? You just came inside a filthy dog..." she licked his face slowly

He pound harder into her as the last few squirts of his seed unloaded into her womb, his hands holding her close and tight. He rolled his hips into her, stirring up his cream until she pulled off him, watching her as the both of them were covered in her own spunk, sliding down his side, sticking to her fur. After the both of them were in a puddled mess of cum and pleasure, he looked at her as she teased him, shaking his head with a chuckle."Don't really care what they think to be honest..after all they would come up with anything of their imagination to get rid of you...Besides..You just 'raped' a poor little boys ass.."He teased, pulling her in close as she licked his face, kissing her cheek."Perfect fit though..A filthy dog for a filthy boy..And this was something i fantasized about since before you even came here..."

(Fixed...I apologize for that..Feel so stupid for not paying attention...)

(XD No worries! i've shared a PC before for RPing. I've done that before, no shame!)

Naomi moaned softly as he pulled her closer as she licked his face. She lowered her swollen pussy to his lap, gently grinding her leaking snatch against his pelvis, his slick dick nuzzling between her rump. "Mmm...wouldn't be the first time some place tried to get rid of me." She said off handedly, not sounding at all bothered by it. The husky smirked a little as she looked at her young lover. "Rape? Psh...boy, you were huffing and puffing just as loud as me..." She grinned "...didn't take much motivation for you to stick that dick in my pussy after." She licked his lips slowly, dragging the warm muscle across his soft, smooth skin "Well...glad I could make your dream come true..." She smirked and began to slowly stand up, placing her right foot on the couch, sighing a bit as her paw trailed down her body. She spread her swollen pussy, letting the teen watch as the last of his load dripped out "Fuck, baby...been a long time since I've felt someone shoot so much...stick with me, kid...we'll have loads of fun together..."

Winking, Naomi began to exit the living room "A show is in order...if you wanna join me." She called back to him, beginning to saunter up the stairs.

He relaxed with a pleasured sigh as she sat on his lap and moved herself around, looking at her as she did. He was a bit surprised by her words though, now wondering if she had done this before. He chuckled some as she teased him and put it all on him with his lack of complaints after. Not saying anything about it he swallowed a bit, watching as she moved off him and to her feet before beckoning him to follow. He was confused about what she meant but followed her anyway, smiling a bit,keeping close to her as they moved up the stairs.

What do you mean by a show?"He asked softly

Back
Top Bottom