Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Temptresses Web (FutaFanatic x Melevolence)

RE: A Temptresses Web

Paying no mind to her peeking, Michael had finally gotten himself relaxed, comfortable in his bed with his laptop at his feet. With the light on she had a good view of everything in his room. So with a breath, Michael had his boxers off and on the floor, his parents downstairs watching a movie. In the meantime he was now jerking his cock with slow, long motions, his hand scanning through various images, focusing on some for moments at a time before shifting to the next. His hand slowly moved faster and gripped himself tighter as he went through. His body moved into his hand, his breath heavy. Once he found a video, Michael swallowed hard as he relaxed, his hand now furiously working his cock, hips bucking into his hand.

Her eyes watched his hand gliding up and down his smooth, virgin flesh. She couldn't tell exactly what the length was, but it appeared to be considerable with how long it took his hand motions to complete. Naomi moaned hungrily, biting her lip. She let her right paw lower down, avoiding his cock all together. No...she had to save her ammo for later. Instead her paw went underneath, stroking her furry nuts softly. Lifting them up so her left paw could go underneath them, her finger tips started to lightly trace her clit. She wanted that boy. She was going to get that boy. "Come on...cum...let me see it..." She whispered to him, not that he could hear her anyway. "Show this horny old dog what you've got in there..."

Michael was into it now, his body shaking a bit as he went to work on his cock, stroking it rapidly, pre cum oozing from the tip. He soon switched to his other hand, letting the other rest as he bucked more and more, still oblivious to the woman watching him as he pleased himself. Right as the video had gotten to the climatic point Michael groaned and grunted as he came, his hips bucking up hard as thick ropes of his seed fired off, dropping onto his stomach. His breath was deep as he lay in the aftermath, his cock throbbing, still hungry.

It was miraculous. In the pale light from his laptop she could see the fireworks ever so clearly. With force only capable with youth, his seed flew into the air with each powerful throb. Naomi mindlessly licked at the window pane, as if trying to catch it on her tongue...alas it fell to the boy's hand and stomach. Several more glorious spurts flew up before the display had ended. She growled in desire, forcing her paws away from her body, leaving herself on edge. Moving onto her bed, she lay on her stomach. Curling up as she let out a frustrated huff. Tomorrow was another day.

Naomi spent most of the early morning preparing some fliers, taking an early morning stroll to drop them off in mail boxes to advertise her baby sitting service. As a woman with plenty of free time, she didn't mind taking care of babies, kids or teens. Of course she had other reasons for watching over teens. Regardless...the walk felt good and helped clear her mind of the night before. She had to remain calm...focused. Reel him in and make him want it even more than she did.

She wore a pair of tight jeans today, complimenting her figure nicely while wearing a pretty white blouse. Despite that she still wore her spiked collar and wrist bands, her favorite attire. She found it almost comical that Humans put these on dogs, and a fun irony she happened to like wearing them. After finishing her tour around the block the stunning husky stopped outside of Michael's door. No car in the driveway. Smile on her lips, she gave a quick press of the doorbell...

After cleaning his mess, Michael let out a soft sigh, dressing up into some bed shorts. Switching off the lights and playing some music at a low tune, Michael had called it a night and tucked himself away, hoping to spend more time with Naomi and hopeful get to know her more, or at least not in a sexual way, he wasn't sure about that, even if he lusted for women like her.

Michael was enjoying his last day of free time before school, his parents at work once more, leaving him to relax and watch tv down in the living room. He was enjoying himself quite a bit, losing the thought of what happened yesterday in Naomi's pool. But when the sound of the doorbell rang through the house."Who could that be...?"He questioned, swallowing a bit before he answered the door. Seeing Naomi he swallowed a bit, but still he gave her a smile."Hello Naomi.."He greeted

"Hello, Michael...may I come in?" She asked calmly, her voice tender. Her tail wagged softly behind her, though the woman didn't really wait for an answer, squeezing past him to come in anyway. "Sorry for barging in so early but I...I wanted to discuss a little something with you." She explained, making herself at home as she dropped down on the couch, wiggling a little to get cozy. "I didn't realize until last night that our bedrooms are right across from one another..." her head tilted casually to the side, peering over at him. "Tsk...I think we should discuss a little etiquette...don't you think?"

Before he could even answer she came right in, not seeming to care what he had to say, which wouldn't have been much anyway. After she came in he closed the door, looking at her as she made herself comfortable on the couch. Though when she pointed out knowing their bedrooms were across from each other his eyes widened a bit, his heart racing. As he took a seat beside her, his mind began to wander off, wondering what she saw if anything."W-What do you mean...I....I didn't watch you or anything..."He pointed out, hoping she had not seen anything last night.

"I didn't accuse you...though someone sounds a little guilty..." She teased him, paw reaching over to give his side a little pinch, smile on her lips. "Though I suppose I couldn't get mad at you. It's pretty hard NOT to see in the window...supposed I should have bought some blinds for it, just to be sure." She trailed off a moment. Her attention returned to him. "But...I should be honest. You were honest and said you didn't spy on me-" She began, placing some guilt in the boy, having a sneaking feeling he had seen her at some point. "-but...I did happen to spy on you a little bit last night."

Naomi let the weight of the situation sink in on him. "Saw what you were watching too...I guess I can't fault you though. You've got good taste." She stated with a gentle laugh "I'm pretty sure your folks would be pretty upset to know what you're up too...I mean...watching those dirty videos...spying on a grown woman across from your room..." She began to list off what he did 'wrong', placing a hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze "...but I understand. You're young...you've got needs." Her eyes held a hungry look "I figure that I could keep what you've been up too between us. I could even help you out a little too."

Michael listened, biting his lip as he avoided her gaze, even as she assured him it was hard not to look. That it was, and he couldn't help himself as it was hard not to, especially with such a beautiful woman stripping naked and you were unseen. He swallowed bit when she thanked him in a way for being honest even when he wasn't. However, s she revealed she did spy on him, his heart stopped for a moment, his breathing picking up as she touched him. She did see, and most likely saw everything.

A shy smile took his blushing face which heated up all the more once again."T-They would...but they never pay much attention to find out.."He told her, cursing himself, especially when not saying anything about her listing his spying on her, especially when she sat in her living room, pleasing herself. What struck him though was when Naomi offered to help, offered to do something. However he began to wonder."B-But why would you do that? You wouldn't tell anyone would you...? And what would be in it for you...?"

The nerves from the other day returned in spades it seemed, seeing how he went from so calm and collected to a nervous wreck in mere seconds. When he asked why she'd help, Naomi brought her paw to his cheek "Well...we wanted to be friends, right? Friends help each other." She moved a little closer to him, letting him feel her warmth as she moved in. "WHat I get out of it...is the same thing you get." She admitted "It's a mutually beneficial arrangement..." She brought her paw down his chest, fingers trailing over his clothing clad body. "You get to live our your wildest little fantasies...while I get to live out mine." Her paw began to untuck his shirt a bit from his shorts, bringing her paw even lower...moving to his thigh, letting her nails gently drag across the soft flesh. "It's hard for a woman like me to live all alone, you know? You'll also be doing m a big favor by keeping me company. Not such a bad deal for you...right?"

Michael breathed in slow, trying to come to terms with what was happening, the woman of his dreams, simply a little older, beside him, touching him, seducing him. She didn't even seem upset for him watching her, he was sure she knew and simply played it off. She explained the agreement to him, Michael just smiling some, his body shaking lightly as her paw moved closer to his crotch her voice soft."W-Well I guess it would be alright..if we're just friends but..I haven't done anything.."He trailed off, showing his virgin nature, especially with her advances."But when we hang out..might it best at your house..Not sure how my parents would react with...an older woman, and an anthro one at that in the house talking with me.."

He didn't try to run away this time as she touched him, smile growing on her lips. "I figured you hadn't." She didn't seem surprised when he vaguely mentioned his virginity. "That's what will make things all the more exciting." She leaned closer, parting her lips to lick his ear with her long, wet tongue. He stated it'd be better to 'hang out' at her place though, fearing what his parents might think if they found her in their house while they were gone. "Alright then..." She stood slowly from the couch, givingh is leg one last squeeze as she did. "Tell you what then...I'll go home. I've got a few things to do anyway...when you want to 'hang out' with me...just come on over. I'll be waiting, cutie." She her blue eye winked, fwipping her tail against his face teasingly whe nshe turned to leave.

Michael swallowed a bit, listening intently as she spoke, seeming to agree to what he said and not seeming to mind. Once she left, Michael took in a long breath, his body shaking, thoughts running through his mind, unsure what had just happened. But with the things she knew and his only fantasies he couldn't turn down the opportunity of a lifetime.But he waited a while, leting her get her stuff done while he thought ovr what to do. But with a breath he rose to his feet and walked up to her door, giving it a soft knock

Once she got home, Naomi did a little more unpacking and stored away boxes of things she didn't really need right now. Finally it was beginning to feel more like a home. She just hoped that this time she could stick around longer than her last home. The soft knock on the door was the distraction she had been waiting for. Opening the door to find Michael there, the husky smiled gleefully and let him in. She did take a quick moment to check that no one was around and then closed the door. "Glad you came..."

She grabbed him by the shoulders, eagerly pushing him along to the couch, pushing him down. A glint of excitement in her eyes, the older woman took a moment to close the blinds before turning on her prey. Dropping down on her knees before him so they were face to face, Naomi licked her lips playfully. "...Now, you dirty boy..." She cooed, leaning so close their lips were barely an inch apart. "You ready to have a little fun with me?"

Michael smiled a bit when she let him inside, Michael taking a breath as he looked around, admiring the bit of a home she turned the place into. But before he could really explore or anything she pushed him to the couch and set him down on it. A rough swallow took him as she closed the blinds and turned to him, clearly intent on claiming him, her prize for the day. He watched her as she dropped to her knees, his breath heavy, bulge stirring in his pants."I-I guess.."He assured her with a shaky swallow, his eyes watching her, unsure just what she was going to do first.

"God, you're too cute..." She moaned softly, leaning forward the rest of the way to place a gentle kiss on his lips. "...I can't resist cuties like you." Her tone getting a little flustered as her need began to spark again. Her skilled paws started to work the button of his jeans apart, quickly pulling the zipper down with a satisfying 'zzzp!' sound. "Just relax...enjoy...I know I will." Naomi winked at him, placing her furry lips against his neck, kissing softly. Her paws grabbed his pants and with a single, strong tug, yanked them down to his knees. "You might not know...but we anthros...we get nice and worked up off a mate's smell." She grinned, scooting back to lower her head to his crotch, still covered in his underwear. Pressing her nose boldly right to his covered dick, Naomi closed her eyes and began to inhale slowly. The fur on the back of her neck bristled up a bit at the scent. His musky aroma assaulting her senses.

He blushed at her words, giving Naomi a shy smile as she kissed him, his breathing shaky, returning the kiss for a moment until she pulled away. His eyes watched her paws as she began unzipping his pants, his breath quick, his body trembling at her touch. The bulge of his cock pushed gaisnt his boxers and pants as she went to work, only to form a tent as she yanked his pants to the floor, his blush a darker red. He looked on with wide eyes as she stuffed her nose into his crotch and began to inhale his scent, his breathing shaky, the boy leaning back a bit into the couch."W-Wow....."He mumbled, his cock throbbing twitching agaisnt her, amazed she was so into it, into him of all things."W-Why me..?"He asked, wondering just why she was so eager to have him.

Peering up again when he spoke, she sighed and rolled her eyes a little "Don't worry about why...just enjoy this." Her paw reached through the front opening of his shorts, pulling his already throbbing flesh free. Her eyes lit up at the sight of it. So smooth...rather long and thick. Better yet was he still had a few more years to grow into it. Stroking his length slowly with her soft, fur covered paw Naomi peered back up at him. "Mmm...hows this? FInally getting an Anthro woman to touch you...pretty exciting, hmm?" Her muzzled pressed to the tip to give it a lewd kiss.

H nodded at her words, relaxing as he let out breath, his cock free and in the open for her to see. He looked a her, smiling happily with a moan the moment he felt her paw."Mmm yes...so soft....MMmm So good.."He praised, his legs opening more, giving her more room to work as his cock throbbed and twitched in her grip, welcoming her attention. When he felt her mouth kiss the tip he jumped a bit, not expecting such a pleasurable wet feeling to touch the head of his cock.

His jumpiness caused a soft giggle to leave her lips. Her paw gently stroking his impressive manhood. "Relax..." She soothingly cooed. Opening her muzzle, the canine's tongue dropped out. It dangled just a hair above his flesh. The muscle acting like a chute for a trickle of her saliva. guiding it to his throbbing flesh. The warmth of it would engulf it, her paw quickly working the moisture across every inch. Naomi peered up at him again before sticking her tongue down a little lower...the tip of it starting to trace lazy circles against the slit. "Mmm...like that?" She asked softly. Her tongue starting to lick just the underside of his tip like it were a delicious Popsicle.

He could only nod, breathing slowly as his eyes now focused on her as she teased him, his hands resting at his side. A moan came from his throat as she stroked him, coating his cock in her saliva, his cock twitching under her grip. Michael swallowed a bit, looking at her tongue as she teasingly traced circles around the tip of him, his body twitching every now and then as she teased the sensitive head."Mhmm.."He replied with a shaky breath, pre cum now drooling from the opening of his cock.

Her body warmed up when the taste of his precum began to fill her taste buds. The taste of a male's seed causing a fire in the pit of her belly to ignite. Her paw stroked down one final time before resting at the base of him, keeping his dick steady. Without any warning, Naomiopened her mouth. Drool gently trickled down her chin as her maw promptly consumed his flesh. Eyes peering up with a glossy look, Naomi let out a low, rumbling growl as she started to suck. Sending vibrations through him. Pulling her head back slowly until only the tip remained between her lips, her tongue giving the crown several slow licks before pushing back down until her lips pressed to her paw at the base, long tongue cradling the underside of his rod. She kept her pace slow so not to overload him too quickly. She wanted to enjoy herself just as much as he was.

Michael leaned his head back now, taking in slow breaths as she stroked him and tended to the pre cum that leaked from the tip. He was thoroughly enjoying himself as he sat there and she tended to his cock, enjoying the feeling of pleasure being given by someone else. But when she held the base and soon dove down, sucking on him, Michael let out a low groan, his breath deep as he did his best not to thrust. His cock pulsed against her tongue, his hips slowly moving with her mouth, his breath quicker."S-So good..."He praised, pre cum drooling out more, his hands moving the pet her as she sucked on his cock.

The encouraging strokes of his hands through her hair, the lovely sensation of his fingertips on her scalp was enough for her. Her right paw moved from his cock, freeing up the extra few inches it concealed. She put her paws on his hips instead, firmly holding his hips to the couch. Relaxing her jaw and throat, Naomi pushed her head down completely. Her furry lips lewdly kissing his pelvis. The feeling of the throbbing meat pushing lightly to the back of her throat sending a ripple of excitement through her body. As if she were removing the 'kid gloves', Naomi's head worked quick, swallowing up his cock harder and faster. She slurped loudly as she performed her task, saliva flowing rapidly from her hungry maw. The taste and smell of him making her body feel wild. Deepthroating him with so little effort, the husky's eyes began to glaze again, tongue rapidly lashing circles around his cock with every bob of her head. Tongue craving her reward.

Wih rough, panting breaths he pet her more, loving how his cock felt in her mouth, his body shaking a bit each time she went down. However, as the anhro moved her hand and dropped her head down, Michael let out a rough groan, cock twitching as it touched the back of her throat, threatening to push deeper. His body trembled, moans escaping him as he pet her more, loving the feeling, his cock pulsing, twitching in her mouth. Despite his many furious sessions in his room, this was something completely different."O-Oh god..N-Naomi..I'm gonna cum.."He warned, hips bucking against her paws as she held him down, his cock drooling more and more, ready to unload into her mouth. But shortly after his warning Michael groaned and whined as he came, his seed flooding into her mouth n thick heavy spurts.

Back
Top Bottom