Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PO (lewdpet x Reydan)

Lewdpet

Planetoid
Kim had dictated her life to helping people who were miss interrupted, thrown out like garbage, said to be unfit for society, so when she was going through potential college programs, and stumbled apon post criminal behavior coaching, she knew that was perfect for her....

So four years later, millions of study hours, projects, tests, and basically no life let alone boys, she final got the call, the meeting with the California correctional council, they were deeming her ready for the field, to be a PO.... it was the happiest day of her life.

Not wasting any time, accepting a recent releasy named Freddie, in for GTA and drug possession, living in some halfway house in the east side, her email read, she quickly got changed, not exactly department stated attire, going against a boring plain pant suit and stringing for something more fun and feminine, her favorite purple dress... she grabbed her things, a black bag stuffed with papers and other things, slipped on black heels and headed out, catching an ubber cab right outside her house.

And within 30mins, not exactly a neighborhood she would usually hang out in, she found herself inside a decrepit building that must have been built before her parents, smelt old and nasty too, gazing across a list of names until she found her mark, Freddie Lewis... drawing her slender finger to the board, pushing the nasty chipped button in..

"Hello? My name is Kim Thomas, I'm looking for Freddie Lewis?"

Freddy Lewis had just gotten out of the shower when the buzzer went. He frowned. He knew who it was - he was a due a visit from his new Parole Officer.

'Shit' he swore under his breath. He pressed the intercom button, the one in the flat as battered and worn as the one down in the lobby, and the crackle of the system as it went live connected them. 'Come on up Miss Thomas' he said pressing the door release button. 'It's number 33'.

It was unusual he thought, as he hurried into the bedroom to get dressed, to have a female PO. She was probably some butch dyke or stuck up middle-aged broad, all sharp glasses and angry resentment. 'Shit' he swore again. He didn't bother to dress for the woman - he didn't respect her and was sure she wouldn't respect him. So he simply pulled on some sweat pants and a tight white t-shirt. They showed off a powerful, bulky, body built from years at the gym in prison and a hard life on the streets before that. Freddy's thick arms were a mass of tattoos and his hands huge and powerful.

Waiting for her on the landing, in his doorway, he let out a low whistle as she came up the stairs. Surely this wasn't her...this must be some white slut heading off to meet her black stud. But she seemed to be looking for him.

'Are you the Parole Officer?' he said, cracking a smile. 'Damn you ain't what I expected girl'.

'Down the rabbit hole Miss Thomas.'

She teased herself as she whisked her way up your typical black metal apartment stairs, a gigant smile framed across her elegant face - she was doing what she always wanted, and soon found herself purchased infront of her new subject, okay heard first, Mr Lewis... 'Oww my, look at him, he's, no girl keep it real, keep it professional, but shit he was one hell of an attractive black man, nothing she had seen back home in her typical white community.'

And although the whistle was highly unprofessional & rudush & kind of deamening, it did warm her heart and caused her cheeks to blush as it had been a while since any man had paid her any attention, but this was a job, she had to oversee this mistook man, and help him intergrate back into society.

"Hi Mr Lewis, I'm Miss Kim Thomas, I'm your parole officer, I have been looking forward to meeting you for weeks."

She pleasantly mentioned as she approached him with an open right hand and a massive smile.. but then it happened, her hazel eyes instantly giving her away, as they dropped from his hard face to take a better view of the entire Mr Lewis and quickly froze, like a dear in headlights, at his midsection, his sweats doing little to mask this mans massive manhood... 'oww my god, that's the biggest bulge I have seen, no way it's real, no, it's a sock, he's playing with me, but what if' her cheeks now weren't the only part of her body feeling heat.

Hello, he thought, openly running his eyes over her lithe little body. This was interesting. Not only was his PO some insanely hot little piece of white ass, but she seemed to be openly checking him out. Of course, Freddy knew, he could be making it up - just horny as fuck from his time inside - but he reckoned he saw a little bit of lust and excitement in her eyes. He wondered if she'd ever had a black man before.

''Well nice to meet you Kimmy'' he said, purposefully not using her professional title. He took her hand, tiny in his massive one, and shook it. But he held onto it, big fingers gripping and surrounding her whole hand, and drew her into the apartment. Made her brush past his large frame as she came through the door.

He let go of her once she was inside, and walked into the centre of the room with her. 'So, Kimmy, you needed to come and check me out? What can I do for you?' he said in a husky voice, letting the innuendo hang in the air.

As his touch unfroze her, brought her back to life, hoping he didn't notice her sudden lap of judgement of blatantly staring at his crotch and undressing him with her eyes, her concerns/embarrassment kind of melted away into nothingness as Freddie's, no Mr Lewis' massive black hand encompassed her tiny one and drew her into his apartment, forcing her thin frame to squeeze by his huge one, grazing him more personally... 'Oww shit, its real, frick'... and in effect giving him as well a clearer view of her, her lithe body wrapped in tight purple.

And with her mind once again in the gutter, 'come on girl, get your head in the game, its just a penis, yeah but a big one. hehe' she barely notice when he addressed her, standing not 2 feet away from her - his muscles rippling beneath his shirt, let alone using some nickname instead of her formal name, and when it did finally click in, his dominate eyes gazing into her meak hazel ones, she fumbled with her words...

"Yes.... umm. Yes, I, umm, its state order that, umm, all released inmates are thoroughly, umm, checked out, umm, after they are released, umm, yes, thats it Mr Lewis."

He kept her gaze, not letting her break contact, his powerful frame dwarfing her little one. He never let her be more than two or three feet from him, always keeping her within arms' reach as they spoke. Never giving her a moment to gather her breath. Not letting her lose sight of his steadily hardening dick that was growing in his sweatpants.

He had enjoyed how she brushed up against him, feeling her tight little body wrapped up in that purple dress, and continued to openly look over her young form. Damn, but this college girl had it going on. He grinned, a huge display of teeth splitting his black face, as he enjoyed the view.

'Well then Kimmy, we'd best get on with this shit then, yeah?' Freddy continued to use a casual, disrespectful, tone with her, challenging her to contradict him and impose some control over the situation. He had already dismissed her as a Parole Officer or even a professional working woman in his mind. Now she was just a little white slut in need of breaking.

Guiding her through the apartment didn't take long - there were only really three rooms. The living area, complete with tiny kitchen, in which they stood, the bathroom, and the bedroom. As they toured, though, Freddy's arm made its way lightly around her waist.

'What do you think Kimmy?' he asked, not letting go. 'What's next on that list of your's snowflake?'

Like a puppy to a master, this situation going so wrong - not the typical interaction between PO and parolee, she was the one to be in control not him but it felt right, it felt the way it should be, that he, well owned her and that she should behave him. 'whats wrong with you, stop this right now girl, you are the one in control Kim, not him... no, but its easier this way, to follow him, he needs you, you need him, make him happy, thats all that matters'.

And so she did exactly that, followed him around his dinky apartment 'Good god this is what they gave him, he deserves better.' like an obedient dog in toe, moving from one room to the other, feeling more and more sorry for him, and finally deciding as they exited his sad excuse for a bathroom, that she would help him anyway she could.... So when they finally stopped and he gazed upon her with those dominate feasting eyes, catching her naughty staring once again at his bulge, before she lifted her gaze to him obediently and spoke.

"I am so sorry Mr Lewis, this is all wrong, you deserve better then this. I can't believe they put you in a slum house like this, I'll get you out and into a better place ASAP.. God, this is wrong." pausing for only a second, her eyes drifting towards her bag and taking a mental note of what was inside, paper work, a contract, and a couple beers, before continuing. "I have some paperwork we need to go over, signatures, plan of attack, therapy, you know, that boring stuff, is there anywhere we can sit, I know you don't have a kitchen table." hey hazels blankly shifting across his bare apartment.

'Mmmm its a damn shame baby girl' he agreed, his tone becoming more and more familiar with her. Treating her like just another white girl craving big black cock. His hand stayed on her waist and, in fact, began to travel down. He was cupping her ass, openly, now. His big black fingers massaging one cheek. Damn but she was toned. She must work out to keep her tight young body in a shape like this. His mouth went dry - he was hungry for her now. Ready for her.

'A damn shame, especially when I've got a girl as hot as you come to visit me here' he chuckled. He petted her ass a bit more as he spoke, daring her to swot his hand away. Except they both knew she wouldn't.

He mock-sighed at the idea of paperwork. 'Damn, shawty, why you got to bring a brotha down like that?' he joked. His eyes followed hers to her bag and spotted the beers. 'Guess we'll have to sit on the couch. You mind if I get comfy - paperwork makes me fucking tense'. Before she could answer he tugged off his shirt, revealing his huge barrel of a broad chest, covered in tattoos like his arms. He sat, in the middle of the couch, so that she would have to press up against him.

'You can make yourself more comfy too snowflake' he said, eying her hungrily. 'Course...would be even better if we had somethin to drink. But I ain't got nothing in the house'.

"I know, but paperwork is paperwork and we need to get it done Mr Lewis."

She said in a tone of reason, the first time today, gazing into his dominate eyes with a pleasant but purposeful smile, as she moved towards the center of the room - her movement implying the couch, unmoved by his racy hand as it explored first her lower back and then moved downwards, over the crest of her derriere, finding the thin strap of her panties, before kneading and then lightly tapping her right butt cheek..... and using this unlawful motivation to draw her in, to watch him, he stripped off his t-shirt and revealed his tattoo chiseled chest, flawless and god like, a shear party drop move, and challenged her to do the same and take a spot beside de him on his decried coach.

And though she knew she should say something, anything, this was not right, not professional, that he could't do that, all she could think of was his naked chest, those tats, those muscles, and of course that brought her thoughts to even more depravity, his massive bulge, 'I wonder what it looks like, tastes like, or feels like, down girl.' and instead of chastising him, getting angry, telling him to go to hell and that she would report him, she played right into his game, first taking a stance between his spread naked huge black feet, knowing full well where this was going, and then challenging his request.

"Well Mr Lewis, how do you suppose I get more comfortable, im not exactly wearing an abundant amount of clothing, I'm only wearing a dress and panties?"

She was into it. He knew that, with a huge, shit-eating, grin plastered all over his face, when she stepped between his legs. If she wasn't she'd have slapped him by now, or walked out, or yelled at him to get dressed and stop pissing about. Instead she was standing in front of him, between his thick thighs, and talking about her panties.

He chuckled. 'Well baby-girl that ain't no bad thing. No bad thing at all. No harm in getting you comfy in your panties.' His hands were on her hips, that perfect mixture of slender and curvy that made him want to sink his cock deep into her little white body and never stop fucking her. He turned her, gently but with enough force to get it done. As he did so he lifted her dress up around her waist, exposing her pale white ass, which looked just as fucking good as he'd hoped. God-damn, but this PO was something else.

'Why don't you slip outta this dress, snowflake, then come sit on my lap' he said in a husky voice, making it clear he wanted her to reverse back so that they were facing the same way when she sat down. His hands didn't leave her hips, big black fingers tangling in the band of her panties. 'Lets make you proper comfortable if we have to do this damn paperwork...'

No... this is wrong... you have a job... a civic duty... but... just this once... it's been so long... and who would know.. right?

In internal struggle wavered, her sense of pride lost, as he once again brought his massive black hands to her lithe white body, this time capturing her tappered hips, and then purposefully spinning her around until she was slightly dizzy and her dress was now bunched around her waist, exposing her skimpy panties to him, the outline of her puffy lips visible through the fabric, the single string perfectly dissecting her shapely ass cheeks... and then the unthinkable, totally unprofessional, he suggested for her to remove her dress.

Stop this girl... stop now.. this wasn't supposed to be happening.. but she wanted to please him.. she wanted to make him happy.. she wanted to be his...

So drawing her delicate fingers to her slender neck, a pull here and there, gravity did all the rest of the work, Freddie's eyes hungerily watching, as her slinky dress fell down her lithe body, revealing her to him, and pooled by her naked feet...

And as directed, her hazels once again focused on that massive bulge now perfectly sculptured by his sweats as he sat on the coach, a stain of arousal evident, with only her skimpy panties on, she scampered up has massive black body until she was straddling him, her silky thighs spread wide, her soft hands cupped around his thick neck, a perfect contrast of milky white and dark chocolate.... and as she could finally feel his mass against her, feeling it twitch with need, it only brought her own heat further, she needed hm.

"I'm here now Mr Lewis, can we get this paperwork done or do you have something else in mind?"

Freddy watched as she slipped that dress off of her pretty white body. Goddamn but he was going to ruin this girl. Proper ruin her. His cock was fully hard now, eleven thick inches of black meat straining in his sweatpants. He pulled her back, so that she straddled him, but really she was so eager that he didn't have to do more than direct her keenness towards him.

He leaned back into the couch as her smaller frame settled against him. Her tight little ass was pressed up against his groin, and he slender back against his barrel of a chest. She was facing away from him but her arms had reached up, behind her, to grip around his thick neck. He loved the feeling of her tiny little fingers on his muscular form.

He chuckled as she asked her question. His hands, again a strong contrast of black on white, stroked up her inner thighs, making sure her sweet young legs were parted. He could feel the arousal causing her body to quake. With one hand he slowly, but deliberately, let his cock come free of his sweats. It rose up between her legs and lay, heavily, against the wet fabric of her panties. He took her little ear in his teeth, hot breath on her skin, as his hands reached up to stroke her hips.

'I think we both know what you have in mind snowflake' he said in a low voice. It was make or break time now - the ball was in her court.

Laying back against him with her eyes closed, her head resting on his shoulder, her naked breasts pushed out, as his massive black hands began to explore her silky white thighs, touching, kneading, pushing them further apart until her undeniably soaked panties, her secret out of the box, began to sink between her swollen lips, moving closer and closer to her honey pot.

Why doesn't he touch me... rip my panties off... touch me... fuck me... please, oww please fuck me... I need it so bad... I'm a needy white bitch that needs black cock right now...

But then he takes his teasing hands away from her slippery thighs, glistening with her need, instantly causing her a sudden rush of anger, pure frustration, and as she opens her hazels to see why, to chasitize him, she is left utterly speechless, like a dear caught in head lights, her mind a pool of pure unadulterated thought...

As he released his beast from his sweats, 11 inches of thick black fuck meat, the kind meant to stuff pussies, the kind white woman should worship, the kind that ruin white women for thier white men, it was amazing...

And when she finally mustered a thought, her eyes never leaving his twitching, swelled black manhood, her tongue licking her lips seductively, she released her delicate hands from his thick neck and drew them down her slender white body, over her breasts, teasing her own turgid nipples, over her taint belly, over her mons, to him, to the most beautiful cock she had ever seen...

"Can I touch you, I really want to touch it."

He groaned, enjoying the sensation, as he watched her little hand trail down over her body. His own, larger and darker ones followed. He cupped her breasts, large fingers teasing her taut little nipples, rolling the aroused flesh this way and that. Pinching a little, just enough to let Kimmy know that he was in control here. Her young flesh, so toned and tight, drove him mad with desire. He couldn't wait. He was going to ruin this slut of a PO.

'Course you can touch it baby-girl' he chuckled. 'Might as well get used to it - its going to split you open tonight. Fill your tight little college-girl pussy'.

He began to move his hips, slow circling movements beneath her that easily took her small frame along with him. Freddy ground beneath her, as her hands touched his swollen fuckmeat, enjoying the feel of her tight little ass cheeks pressed back against him. He kneaded her breasts, pawing at them with desire, and ran his tongue up and down her neck and exposed shoulder.

'Go on officer' he teased, teeth grating her pale skin 'lets see you get to grips with your ex-con'.

"Mmmm." She purred like an excited kitten, her lithe body visible shimmering, as her convicts black hands return to her needy white body, this time finding her upturn breasts kneading her soft white flesh, pinching, twisting her turgid pink nipples, letting her know he owned them, owned her, as she withered against his chiseled dark chest.

Oww God... His hands... So strong... So black... I never want them to stop touching me...

And as he gave her permission to touch him finally, it was like a purse sale at coach, as her delicate white hands, matched by her eager lusty eyes, went to his massive thick black messy cock and wrapped around it, her fingers barely grasping it, and like a good white girl, began to slowly move her soft hands up and down his rippling shaft, ensuring to give every inch of him, including his apple sized mushroom head, the tantalizingly attention it deserved.

"Jesus Freddie, it's so big, so thick, Fuck." Her once polite tone now lost and replaced by the overtures of a horny white slut.

FUCK GIRL, ITS REAL... THIS BKACK MANS COCK IS HUGE... LIKE INHUMANLY HUGE... I WONDER WHAT IT WOULD BE LICK TO SUCK... TO FUCK... SHIT, I THNK IT WOULD TEAR ME...

Gazing up at him, licking her rouge lips lustfully, she gives him an evil grin, her massage no hands never leaving his big black cock, as she breaks posture and slips down to the floor to her naked knees, a mirror on the wall perfectly framing her thong split ass, and continues to service him but from a proper whore posture so that if he wanted her to suck him as well, she was ready to obey.

He groaned as she worked over his cock with her small hands, her tiny fingers dwarfed by the massive dark fuckpole before her. She wasn't bad at all - he groaned each time her little vice-like grip worked over the swollen head of his cock, teasing his heavy flesh. His hands worked her breasts, toying with the pale flesh, tweaking those aroused little nipples. She had a hot little body, this Parole Officer, and he was not going to let her go now. Or ever.

Freddy chuckled when she spoke, seeing her finally edge over into desperate little bitch in vocal terms. She wanted his big black cock and they both knew it. 'Sure it is snowflake' he chuckled 'you got me all hot and heavy for you babygirl'.

He let her slide down between his legs, at ease with what was happening next. Happy with her surrendering control of the situation to him - as it should be. 'Its all thick and hard because of you Kimmy-girl' he said, standing up so that he towered over her. His thick cock lay across her face, easily as long as her pretty little visage, thick and veiny as it throbbed with need.

'Its gunna open you up slut' he growled 'so why dontcha get it nice and wet before it slams into your little box?' He gathered her dark hair in a handful, eager to get her sucking his shaft.

Servicing her convict on her bare knees in his government parole sanctioned apartment, him standing infront of her, such a contrast of white pussy and black bull, her tiny right hand clasped around his thick black shaft, helping to pump him vigorously as her eager warm mouth sucked his mushroom head like it was the most delisious thing in the world.

HOLY FUCK GIRL... HES FUCKING HUGE... HES GOING TO RUIN YOU... SPLITT YOU OPEN... OWW GOD I WANT HIS COCK... I WANT IT RIGHT NOW...

And not wanting to spoil him, though the thought of him cumming in her hungry mouth did cause her tight pink pussy to tingle, she slipped his big black cock from her bruised lips, a string of saliva erotically connecting them, and then moved to the floor before him, waiting eagerly on all fours, her winking anus and swollen pussy ready for him.

"Come and get it Freddie."

Freddy didn't need to be asked twice.

He sank onto his knees behind her, his hands groping and stroking the soft young flesh of her ass.

'Goddamn snowflake' he said in a husky voice. 'You be well up for this don't you?' He slapped her ass, gentle at first, watching the ripple of flesh from the impact. Then, pleased with the sensation, he slapped her again, harder. Enjoying the sound it made in the small, grotty, apartment.

'Fuckin' a' he grunted, not really caring what she thought in that moment.

Then he grabbed her hips, dark fingers stark against the pale of her hips. The swollen head of the thick cock pressed against the needy little pink lips of her pussy.

'I want to hear you beg for this big black dick' he said in a low growl and then thrust, sharply, into her, pushing the first few inches of cock into her sex.

OWW SHIT... HE'S GOING TO FUCK ME... NO, HE'S GOING TO OWN ME... HE'S GOING TO TEAR ME OPEN... HE'S GOING TO FILL ME WITH HIS BLACK SEED... FUCK....

And as she readied herself for him, having taken this subservient stance many times before with less endowed white men, head down and ass up, giving her man, in this case her convict, the one she should be observing and writing a report on, not naked and on all fours for, unobstructed access to her hungry pink pussy, now glistening with her need... closing her blue eyes, gritting her pearly white teeth, clenching her fists tight against the floor, preparing herself for the pain of him taking her for the first time.

She remained quiet and obedient, even after him slapping her not once but twice, her sculpted cheeks sting, until he made her his, first teasing her quivering pink lips with his mushroom head before sinking his entire big black cock deep into her stretching swallowing cunt....

"O o o F u c k O o o F u c k, y o u r s o f u c k i n g b i g F r ed d i e, I f e e l i n g s o
f u c k I n g f u l l.. f u c k!!!"

He tangled a hand in her hair, his other large hand holding onto one of the rounded young hips. Damn this white girl was a screamer. He smiled, knowing she couldn't see how much he was enjoying this as he began to fuck her doggie style.

'Hell Snowflake' he said in a pretend-annoyed voice. 'You only got a couple of inches in there. Come on you little slut, lemme see you fuck yourself on this big black cock.'

And he slapped her ass again, as if encouraging her to begin fucking him back. Her moans and gasps were music to his ears, making his cock even harder than before. He was going to love fucking this girl rough and raw until she was his own personal little slut. He leaned up, still holding her by the hair, trying to edge a couple more inches into that tight-ass white pussy.

She didn't need any further encouragement, she was now his white slut, her upturn ass sting with his hand print, as she bucked her naughty hips back at him and swallowed his remaining girth, her tight pink pussy stretching unbelievable around his big black cock.

"Fuck, aarrgg, Freddie your splitting me, I'm going to tear.." she groaned in agony but her subservient on all fours body hummed a different tune, a tune of complete obedience, a tune of being owned by a black bull, as her naked hips continued to wither and buck against him, humiliatingly fucking him with her hungry white pussy.

He loved the way she was bucking against him, and let her impale herself again and again on his rock-hard cock. Her pussy was amazingly tight. He wondered how many guys she'd ever let fuck her? Certainly no-one as big as himself. Well, Freddy thought with a grin, that would soon change. No way he was going to keep this little white slut to just himself.

'You ain't gunna tear snowflake' he grunted, beginning to fuck her back, their bodies slapping together in a lewd rhythm on the floor.

Still, he did try and make it a little easier for her. He let his hot spit dribble down onto his cock as it slid in and out of her cunt, lubricating his passage, whilst his right hand reached around her and began to roughly work her clitoris. Urging her towards orgasm.

"Ow God Frankie, I'm so close to cuming, fuck." she groaned in pure adulterated pleasure, her eyes held tight, her lips held in rapture, as he grabbed her tapered white hips with his huge black hands and leveraged them to meet each of her own wanton thrusts with his own, fucking her tight pink pussy harder and deeper, ruining her pussy for any white man for now on.

And as he lent over her lewd body, his massive black one encompassing hers, reaching between her splayed silky thighs, now slicken with her tasty juices, and finding her hot little button, was all she needed to draw her over the arousal edge, plunge her into an orgasmic coma....and though this situation was absolutely wrong, shit she was naked and on all fours letting her convict fuck her, she didn't care, her body didn't care, she need this....

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!!!!!!" She screamed with her head held high, his neighbourings hearing her whorish demise, as her squishy cunt spasmed first and then clamped down on him like vice.

He grinned as she began to scream, loving the raw submission of that moment. Loving the way the parole officer was holding her head up high, screaming out her desire and her needy little orgasmic peak. He withdrew his hand, soppy with her juices, and grabbed her hips. Her bubble butt was driving him wild, and with each slamming impact of his hips he watched as the perfect young flesh rippled at the force of their fucking.

He slapped her ass, once, twice, red hand prints leaving clear marks of ownership of her pale behind. 'That's it baby-girl' he grunted, now hilting his huge cock inside of her, 'take this nigger dick. I want everyone in the damn building to know you love black cock. Lemme hear you say it.'

He leaned back now, kneeling upright behind her, hands possessively holding her hips. 'Gunna cum soon snowflake' he grunted, feeling his balls tighten in anticipation, 'so let me hear you beg for my cum'

Totally lost in throes of pure passion, the kind of ecstasy that drives a good girl into a wanton whore, a whore for big black cock, she continued to scream like a lunatic "Ow Fuck Freddie, I love your big black cock, It owns me... Fuck.. FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD... FUCK!!!" as her spasming cunt, her arousal pooling on the floor between her splayed knees, continued to contract around his pistoning cock, eagerly awaiting his precious gift.

And as his hands once again returned to her lithe hips, her ass cheeks stingy red, pounding her stretched pink cunt one last time until his balls slapped against her shaved mound, the erotic sound reverberating around his living room, she once again howled like the white slut she was, giving her convict exactly what he wanted. "FREDDIE, OWW FREDDIE, PLEASE FUCKING CUM IN MY PUSSY, I WANT YOUR CUM, I WANT TO FEEL IT INSIDE ME, PLEASE."

Back
Top Bottom