Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Loving Aunt (Grim Troll x Melevolence)

RE: A Loving Aunt

He nodded, his face lit up with a blush. "Sorry, I ah..." Still, as he shook his head, he moved up, hands moving along her scales, trying to feel all of her, as if he was trying to assure himself that this was really happening, that his sexy beyond belief aunt was there in front of him. Still, he would make his way, blood warm and crashing through his veins against cooler scales, and as he reached her face, or her neck rather, he gave a small kiss on the nape of her neck, before he planted one, almost chaste, almost probing, on her lips.

"I, ah, got a bit carried away, ah..." He trailed off, having shivered in a very pleasant way when her tail had smacked him in the face. "Ah, I've kinda been following Mistress Cleopatra's blogs lately...." He blushes, and the reason for that was simple. A sexy, Egyptian Asp dominatrix who made her living as a webcam girl, and frequently blogged about her activities.

His soft touches and kisses as he worked his way up her body made Shiva groan lightly in delight. It did feel good to have a lover so attentive. Her eyes flashes a bit when he mentioned who he'd been watching, swiftly grabbing him and rolling over so she was on top of him. Shiva smirked down at her nephew "I thought you watched only me...but you're watching my competition?" She asked, making a scolding ticking sound with her tongue on the roof of her mouth. "Mmmm...thatsss a bad boy..." Shiva began to lower her hips, starting to rub her slick, soft, scaled pussy against his dick, pinning it against his body and her pussy. The folds snuggly gripping the underside of his shaft as she rubbed him down. "Sssshe'sss an attention whore...ssshe'sss not even a good lover, from what I've heard...all talk...no action" She leaned her face down to his, tongue flicking from her lips and playfully tickling his lips. "Not like me...I'll ssshow you what a real woman can do..."

He blushed, as he nodded. "I ah, usually watched your things, but, well, she did the whole dominatrix thing a lot, and ah..." He trailed off, as his cock twitched and throbbed, as he looked at her, a faint whimper in his throat, as the wet sex ground against him. "Usually, only watched her, spliced and edited you in her place, so, ah..." He was blushing as she tickled his lips. "If my parents wouldn't kill me, I would have prepared a..." From the way he blushed, he was probably thinking of a slave contract, a legal document where you could sell yourself to someone for a set period of time, which could be for life, though he probably would not have gone anywhere near that far.

Still, his hands would reach up, taking the time to feel each scale, each mark, as they drifted up, an eager, lost and horny look on his face, as a drop of pre leaked from his shaft already, coaxed by his aunt, even as a groan left his lips. "I, just hope that, I can, make you..." He blushes, before he reaches out with his tongue, tracing her lips. "Make you feel even a part as good as you'll make me." And really, he speaks from a young mans not so deep understanding, and perhaps faith in the prowess of the sexiest woman in his life.

Shiva's eyes flashed at what he was hinting at, placing a finger over his lips. "No." She shook her head gently. To have him sell himself to her in such a manner...he was young and hormonal...she couldn't allow him to act so irrationally. Well...more than they already were. "Enough talk, my sssweet...let usss feel one another asss nature intendsss..." She whispered. She found it cute how he so badly wanted her to feel good. But making him feel good was her job. Shiva's hips gently pulled back, allowing the teen's wonderful dick to rise back up. Lining him with her soft pussy, Shiva licked his lips gently again. "It'sss OK if you can't hold back...I want you to let go...feel good...ussse my body to your content." She instructed, letting her hips drop slowly. She took him in, inch by inch...letting her nephew bask in the pleasure of his aunt's cunt, his virginity slowly being taken by her. The snake woman's insides starting to shift in tightness instinctually, to make the fit as tight as she could for him.

He blushed, nodding as her finger was on his lips. Yeah, it was a fantasy, and only ever got to be a fantasy, but he would never deny that the thought of belonging to his aunt, to have a collar around his neck proclaiming him hers, or a mark that did the same? His shaft twitched. If she ever so much as expressed an interest, he would have a ready to sign contract at her feet fast.

Still, as his aunt engulfed him, as she claimed his virginity for her own, he had to resort to his bag of tricks. Really, you would be surprised the kinds of spells an illusionist or enchanter could place on themselves. So, he did not cum fifteen seconds after she took him, as he groaned, shaft having started to leak pre-cum almost as soon as he entered her, as her flesh tightened around him. Sure, the blowjob was letting him last longer, but he was a young male. So his hands roamed what they would reach, touching and feeling, as he bucked, pressing his hips against hers, trying to find that sensitive spot. He would lean forward and up, kissing her belly, as he groaned, and came, shooting his load inside of that scaled cunt.

Still, forty-five seconds is a lot longer then most virgins.

Shiva let her mind go, allowing her body to enjoy this. It was wrong on many levels and yet it was feeling right. Her nephew's dick slid in and out with each rise and fall of her hips. She could feel him touching her all over, his lips peppering her body in kisses where he could. She brought her hand to the back of his head, pulling his head between her large breasts, moaning softly as she did. "Ah...here...enjoy thessse...you're alwaysss ssstaring at them." She scolded playfully. Each throb made her insides clench eagerly. She had hoped he would hold out just a bit longer, especially after helping pop off his first 'warning shot' early to build some endurance. But sure enough he began to rocket off inside of her.

"OH!" She gasped in surprise. Not because he was cumming inside, but because of how MUCH he was letting out. Spurt after spurt poured into her constricting cunt. Far more than he had the first time around. Shiva's eyes rolled back gleefully at the feeling. So hot and sticky, splattering every nook and cranny of her reptilian sex.

He kissed and licked her breasts, not bothering to deny the fact that yes, he stared all the time, and really, what male that still had a pulse would not? Still, as he came inside of her, as he pumped and erupted, as he still bucked his hips, teeth and lips trying along with hands to continue and please her, as his hips moved, though his shaft was still slowly getting softer, the cum that was filling her reptilian folds trickling pout in smaller and smaller amounts, as he took his pleasure inside of his aunts sex.

Still, he would not make a move to exit her, as he continued to lay there, planting kisses and his hands would caress and move over scaled flesh, as his lips sealed around a nipple, teeth biting it lightly, before moving on. Granted, his pace was slowing down a lot, but still, he was relaxing, almost glowing, smug and satisfied on a biological level for having lost his virginity. He just hopes that he could stretch this out for as long as possible...

Shiva quivered lightly as he kept pouring everything he could. Her insides kept squeezing to do their best to keep as much inside as they could. His hips kept bucking, plunging his seed deeper into her body in the process. "That'sss good...get it all deep in auntie..." She encouraged. She could feel his hips slowing down, his dick starting to shrink a bit as the pleasure came to head. His body not developed the proper stamina to go for more than a few rounds. She giggled softly though as he started to touch her more. His lips and teeth attacking her breasts as he lay with her. "Mmm...ssso...how wasss it? I hope I met your expectationsss..." Shiva ran her hands gently through his hair, letting the teen feast on her breasts as much as he wanted. Once she felt his cock slip out of her, she clenched up tight to keep it all inside.

He shuddered as she spoke, his hands still roaming her scales, his lips and tongue making their homage to her breasts, teeth scraping lightly in places, as he spoke. "Beyond my dreams auntie Shiva, beyond my dreams...." He sounded more then pleased, happy, content really, as he lay there, lips pulled away for the task of helping make her feel good. Still, as he worked over her body in what limited ways he could, he asked her a question in turn. "And how was I... for a virgin and all."

Gentle laughter broke from her lips as he spoke. "Well, glad I didn't disssapoint my preciousss and handsssome nephew..." She continued to play with his hair while he resumed playing with her body a bit longer. "Mmm, held out longer than I expected." She admitted with a grin to his question. "Mossst pop almossst inssstantly. Not my fault I'm jussst that good." She praised herself, smile broadening. After a little longer the lovely snake woman rose off of him, fetching her robe. "How about sssome lunch? Hmmm?" She turned her back to him while tugging the robe on, peering over her shoulder at him, the glowing marks on her body hidden by the material. "Then once we recover a bit...we can play ssssome more."

He nods, looking at her as she rose, and got up himself, putting his clothes back on, even if there was a smile on his face. "Sounds good to me.... Shiva?" There was a hesitation there, as if he had originally going to have added in aunt, though he does seem to say something, a smile on his lips. "I can actually understand why dad gets jealous of you now actually." He said that in a completely straight face, though he also seemed to be a touch confused. "At least, one of the things my mom uses in some of the arguments, before I can get far away not to listen, is that he has two limp snakes these days."

Still, he would trot after her, eyes on her ass and eyes, as a smile is plastered to his lips. "Do you mind if I keep a small shrine to you by the way?" He said that in a completely normal tone of voice, though there was the faintest touches of embarrassment and awkwardness.

She smirked a little when he dared to simply call her by name, not using aunt in front of it. She didn't scold him for it. It was the least horrible thing he'd done all night! She gave a little shrug when she said that his dad was jealous, placing a hand on his shoulder as she led him from her study, down the marble hallway to the kitchen. "Your father isss a good man. He gave up a lot to be with your mother." She explained calmly "It'sss not a big sssurprissse to me that he might be having...issssuesss with their love life." She guide him to a stool by the island in the kitchen so he could sit while she moved to the fridge to find something to prepare for them.

"Your mother isss ssstill new to our kind. Ssshe isn't accussstomed to how very open we are sssexually. No doubt ssshe isssn't very experimental." She paused a moment as if she was debating on saying something, sighing a bit as she pulled sandwich supplies from the fridge and brought them to the island, opening the bread. "Your father and I were loversss for a very long time." She finally admitted, giving him a stern look. "Do not tell your mother thisss. Or I will turn you into a frog." She warned. "It'sss been hard on him. We had to call it off, and he got even more jealousss once I began to sssell my body."

She frowned when he asked to make a shrine for her, tossing a slice of bread at him "It'sss no good to worssship me, love. I am not some deity. I'm jussst a woman."

He looked at her, a mixture of surprise and not quite-disbelief in his eyes. That was not something that he would have thought about his father. Still, he would nod along, as he had heard of the rate of divorce among same-species couples, let along those that married across that boundary, so it was not much of a surprise, even as he shook his head. "Ah, I try and ignore my parents sex life, as their human child's prerogative." Still, that made him wonder and think things over, but he did catch the slice of bread, as he grinned, mischief clear in his features, eyes twinkling as he grinned.

"And I did not say it would be a goddess shrine. Sure, I know it's mostly younger girls that do it, but hey, nothing wrong with a fanboy shrine, is there?" He chuckled as he watched her, his grin clear. Still, he did not bother to argue about telling his mother. Yeah, his sexy aunt turning him into a toad? Least of his worries if he tried something quite that stupid.

Shiva smirked a little as she continued to make their sandwiches "You may not want to hear about their sssex livesss...but it bringsss great insssight to many of their problemsss..." She pointed out. Finishing his sandwich she slid the plate towards him. Going back to the fridge to grab a couple sodas, she slid one across the table to him as well before resuming her work to make a sandwich for herself. "Your father isss a good man. Jussst...confusssed at this time. The married life...it isssn't easssy for people like usss."

She didn't explain further than normally their species didn't normally marry. They would often find love and they'd be bonded. But 'marriage' wasn't a usual occurance. Furthermore, since she and her brother...his father...had been in love, giving her up was not something he could really do. Try as he might. It was also why she herself never settled down.

"No sssshrinesss" She scolded again and rolled her eyes, but smiled a bit at him. "Sssuch a ssstrange boy you are."

Back
Top Bottom