Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Loving Aunt (Grim Troll x Melevolence)

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
It wasn't very often that she got to visit the family. For the most part it was because her family was ashamed of what she did. Fair enough. Though not even being allowed to visit her nephew as often as one would like felt like a bit cruel a punishment. As far as she or any of them knew, he had no idea what she did for a profession.

She sat at the table with the family of three. Her brother, like her, was an anthro. A cobra from a very prestigious blood line. His scales were a beautiful copper with black markings. He was a handsome man, with a beautiful Human wife. She remembered how their parents had gotten quite upset over their engagement but...things had worked out for the better.

Their son, her nephew, was a handsome lad. As far as anyone could tell he was as normal as his mother. A rather 'lackluster' outcome, but it wasn't exactly a bad thing.

Shiva sat at the end of the table with her nephew to her left, her sister in law to her right, brother across from her. She was wearing a fairly expensive dress with bright colors, that was reminiscent of something indigenous people would wear. Incidentally, something their people used to wear a lot just some 100 years ago. She embraced their heritage more than her brother did. He'd dropped most all their traditions upon marriage.

Sipping her tea, she laughed softly as Nadine, her sister in law, told her a funny happening at her work. She could feel her brother giving her an uneasy stare. Mostly because the dress was doing little to hold her rather large breasts, which apparently her nephew had been staring at during her visit. She ignored him, instead turning her attention to her nephew.

"Ssso..." She spoke, her S's slurring as her species would "I hear you've been doing well in sssschool this year?" her voice was soft, buttery, almost hypnotic. Her emerald eyes holding such a sultry look. "That'ssss good. Your father hassss told me you've been looking at collegessss. I admire that you're following your fathersss footsssstepsss." Her hood spread a little as she praised him, her dark purple scales catching some of the kitchen lighting, the green markings on her body seeming to glow. As if by magic.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3400549

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3400640

RE: A Loving Aunt

Indeed, he had been watching his aunt, his gods above and below erotic aunt, the entire time she was here, like he usually did. Still, he smiled, as for a moment, he turned into a smaller replica of herself, that winked. "I have been working to be accepted into the Toronto Inssstitue of the Arcane Artsss." As he finished the last word, the voice still his own, the illusion shimmered and vanished, though he looked somewhat proud. For it showed all the hallmarks of being at least partially real, and it was dismissed, no dispelled for ran out of energy. A rather simple illusion, but a good one for a human his age.

"A generalist program, but that's mostly because I don't know what to specialize in. Seem to have a knack for illusions anyway." He chuckles at that, as his mother rolls his eyes and his father shakes his head, a small sigh of exasperation escaping his lips. Sure, it was all and well to have a child follow you down the arcane path, but it could be annoying to have to deal with a teenager with a fondness for illusions, particularly when he gets creative with the shadow ones, or layers them with subtle enchantments, woven together to be more annoying to deal with then either separately.

Still, Mathis reached down, and picked up a book, 'Reality and You; There is no Reason to Agree with it', by the 'Mad' Mage Matthias Grim, a sort of distant relative through his maternal grandfathers side. "I've always meant to ask actually, do your markings do anything?" He looked wide eyed and eager, a smile on his face, as he looked her over, though of course, his eyes did linger for some time on her breasts, though they snapped up to her eyes, his body almost locking, without prompting.

She giggled softly at his little trick, setting her cup down and shifted in her chair to face him proper, folding her left leg over her right. As she leaned back, her breasts pushed out a little more. She had always been comfortable in her own skin. Her father had always hated how...sexual...she was. Like being comfortable with herself and enjoying the pleasures of the flesh were such a bad thing. In the end, her looks had earned her a comfortable life, supplemented by her own skill in the arcane. Their father's 'prudishness' rubbed off a lot on her brother, who seemed keen on getting her out of the house soon.

"Adorable." She complimented, but offered a sly smile "But...if you want to learn real magic...you come sssssee me ssssometime." She had always found illusions to be a bit low on the magic totem pole. Parlor tricks. Anyone could use illusions. She wouldn't insult her nephew though. He did have a natural knack for the art. Tilting her head curiously when he asked about her markings, Shiva smirked when her brother gave her a warning look.

"The markingsss indicate powerful magesss." She explained "The more they glow indicatesss how powerful one isss." She gave her brother a playful smile "And who'sss glow brighter, dear brother?" She asked. He didn't respond and instead focused on his lunch.

"Don't tease your brother so much..." His mother whispered softly to her, though Shiva gave a dismissive hand wave

"I'm hisss older sssissster...it'sss my obligation to humble him." She giggled a little again, giving Mathis a wink.

"Don't you have an appointment to get too?" She heard her brother ask. She looked at the clock and gave a soft gasp

"Oh! Ssso you're right..." She stood up though leaned over to kiss Mathis on the forehead "Next time, Kiddo. I'll ssshow you ssssome neat ssstuff." She promised

"I'll go get your coat!' His mother hopped up, almost as eager to help Shiva leave.

He smiled, as he almost leapt up. "I'll help!" his voice was eager, though really, he did not want her to leave. He had a crush the size of Olympus Mons on his Aunt. Still, there was an eagerness to him, as his Father and Mother almost frowned, though they nodded, as he moved to the coat area, his parents whispers and arguments behind him. He was glad in a way, that they tended to have this sort of thing whenever Aunt Shiva was over, if only for the distraction. That, and it would allow him to ask her something.

Granted, if he knew what she thought of illusions, he would nod and agree to a point. Yeah, basic illusions were easy..... but that was the point. Mostly, he looked into it as a means to study the underlying reality of things, and once you progressed past a point, from what he saw, illusions could be some of the scariest spells around. After all, why alter the nature of reality when you could just trick the minds of others into thinking you did? Or trap a target inside of their own mind and nightmares, drawn out and reinforced by enchantment, sure, but they were a collaborative set of magics.

In the foyer, he would look at her, coat in hand, as he cleared his throat. "Ah, Aunt Shiva? I, ah, kinda stumbled across your site a while back, and..." He trailed off, the words choked in his throat.

Shiva couldn't help but love the arugments she heard in the background as they tried to keep quiet. The 'settle down and have a perfect family' ideal never was something she had desired. She liked the freedom she had. She also liked disrupting the 'perfect little world' her brother had struggled to make. She also adored her nephew who she hoped would do the family proud. Accepting her coat she gave him a warm smile "Thank you, love." She spoke to him in a special tone. As she began to slip her arm into the coat she froze at the mention of her site. Peering down at him, she noticed how flushed he looked. "Go on..." She instructed, tone sounding a bit hesitant herself.

She knew his parents knew of her life. They'd worked hard to keep it from him, as it was embarrassing. Shameful. She continued to pull her coat on, pulling it around herself, buttoning it up. "You know you ssshouldn't be on thossse kindsss of sssitesss" She said in a soft but scolding tone, not wanting his parents to hear them. "Let alone on mine." She put a hand on her hip, slowly bending at the waist until they were eye level, as she was quite tall. "...ssspit it out, love. What isss going on in that little head of yoursss?"

He gulped, a blush on his face, as he spoke. "Ah, I looked up the rates, and I've been keeping track of them, and I've been doing odd and seasonal jobs for the last four years, saved it all up, didn't spend any of it anywhere." He was blushing hard, speaking softly. "I'm, ah, wondering, ah, because its a bit more then the time blocks on there, how much twelve thousand would...." He blushes, extremely hard, looking straight into her eyes, unable to look elsewhere.

Yeah, he had some favors lined up, he would be able to get out of the house for up to a month, as he blushed, though all of it was contingent on if his Aunt would, well, he hoped anyway.

Shiva's mind went blank for a moment. Was he...soliciting her services? She stood back up, staring down at him with her almost illuminated green eyes, which then turned towards his parents. She flexed her jaw a little bit as if she were thinking about something. While on the one hand this was incredibly stupid...it could be impossibly fun. It really would stick it to her brother, even if he never found out. On the flip side it could really damage her reputation to know that she was letting her nephew get saucy with her.

She hummed a little in thought. Her tongue clicking to the roof of her mouth. "Tell you what." She smiled a little bit. "Ssstop by my place sssoon...we'll dissscusss it later." She didn't give him a definitive answer, instead placing another kiss on his forehead and ruffling his hair. "Goooooodbyyyye!' She called out to his parents, snickering a little when they barely noticed. Flashing Mathis a playful wink, she departed, closing the door behind her.

A few days passed now. Shiva hadn't taken on any customers though. Instead she was pondering the situation she could find herself in. The benefits would be high, but the negatives could easily be worse. Yet the idea that her own nephew wanted her THIS badly? It'd been a long time since she'd been with someone so...youthful. It'd be a real treat. After brief messages via their phones, she invited him over on the weekend so they could talk more.

When he arrived she had her maid fetch the door and lead him in to her lounge before dismissing her for the evening. The room was very cozy, each wall had a large book shelf with every inch of it packed with various books and scrolls. A few smaller shelves were packed with an assortment of magical apparatus'. In the middle of the room were two large and comfortable couches, one of which the tall, buxom cobra was laying on her side, dressed in an a lavish silk robe. She had her head propped up on her arm, a book laying open beside her that she had been reading. When he entered she began to sit up slowly, smiling a little, closing her book and patting the spot beside her "Come..."

On the one hand, as his Aunt left, placing a kiss on his forehead, and giving him a wink, at least it was after thinking it over, and given the glance, well, talking about it around his parents was a bad idea really. But his Aunt? Totally worth it. Even if she turned out like one of those evil serpents that liked to devour hatchlings that his father used to tell him about in scary stories when he was younger. It would be totally worth it in the end.... though that was probably the bulge in his pants talking and thinking. Still, for the next several days, it was he would dream about.

So, given the chance to actually head over? He made his excuses, not that his parents really cared at the moment, and soon found himself there, smiling at her maid, and as he entered the lounge, as he was wearing his best suit, a dark green and blue silk thing patterned after his fathers scales, his eyes would glaze for a moment as he saw her, his mouth suddenly a bit dry, even as the wallet in his pocket was both a lead weight, and extremely comforting.

Still, at that invitation? He made his way with haste, legs eating up the ground, a hopeful smile on his face, quickly sitting down, the boner in his pants easily visible and apparent, as he looked at her. "Thanks for having me over Aunt Shiva." There was hope, and eagerness, and more then a hint of awe in his tone, as he looked at her, eyes taking the fullness of her in. It was the least dressed, or at least the most reveling he had ever seen her.

The look on his face was priceless. The excitement, nervousness and arousal she could sense in him was intoxicating. "It'sss not a problem, love." She cooed as he thanked her. Once he sat beside her she put a hand on his knee, squeezing softly. "Firssst thingsss firssst." She tilted her head a little, giving him a quizzical look. "If we do thisss...you have to ssswear to keep it jussst between usss." She spoke in a calm but soothing tone. "Sssecond...we would no longer be family...we'd be long passst that point." Her eyes trailed down him, admiring the suit he wore. Cute he was so dressed up for the occasion. "...I would hope you can control your emotionsss. Thisss would sssimply be sssex. I can't have my cute nephew falling in love with me."

She offered a warm smile as she laughed softly, leaning down to kiss the top of his head, bringing her other hand up to gently caress his hair. "I will do everything you can possssibly imagine and more. If you can agree to thessse termsss." She cared about him and was willing to do this. Yet at the same time she didn't want him to form too unhealthy a bond with her. He was still a young man and had a long life ahead of him. Plenty of other girls to meet and woo. She wouldn't want him to waste his time on someone like her...someone he'd have no future with.

He smiles, her hand feeling nice, as he considered her words. He could do it, probably, though he would still make sure to book the occasional weekend or week, or if his future job was well paying enough, well, the future was the future. Still, he smiled and nodded. "I can control my emotions, and nobody would know of this from me willingly." The standard clause for anything really, when there are mental magic's out there. Still, he smiled, looking at little unsure. "A part of keeping it between us, I'd still call you Aunt Shiva at family get together's, right?"

Really, he loved his Aunt in at least one way, and he knew that he had a crush on her, along with a LOT of lust. Still, he would make the most of their time together. So, he gulped and nodded. "I can agree to those terms." He tried to sound confident, sure, and he did sound more like that towards the end. It was what he wanted, what he saved for. In a way, he was both eager and scared to tell her what he was looking for.

She laughed softly "Well, of courssse. If you didn't call me that, ssssomeone might asssk quessstionsss." She pat his head playfully. He seemed quick and eager to comply to all her other terms. He was young, energetic, and eager. He'd likely agree to just about anything if it meant he'd finally have sex. "Alright." She gave a conclusive nod. "I hope you know what you're in for then..." She began to stand up, turning to face him. A sultry look forming on her face, the same look she gave any client when she was about to have some fun. Her hands made quick work of the sash that kept her robe bound. "You might want to take off your pantsss..." She instructed softly. "I haven't had any lunch today...I'm quite hungry..."

She allowed her robe to open on its own. Not a hard feat when her large breasts came bounding free of their restraint, causing the robe to fall to either side in the process. She shrugged the robe off and it fell to her ankles, leaving her completely exposed to her nephew and soon to be lover. Her soft scales rippled with her movements. Her womanly pussy completely smooth, the scale color a bit lighter around her nether. She sighed softly, squatting down in front of him. Her knees spread as she did, but her large breasts hung down and hid her exposed pussy from his eager eyes in this position. "Hurry up love..." her tongue flicked across her lips, eyes glinting playfully.

(We'll say she's not a natural futa? Maybe uses magic to do so?)

He nods, looking at her, a blush creeping about his face, as his hands reached down, eyes almost glued to her, and to the movements of her scales and muscles. While he was not so interested in his father, or guys in general, he always made sure to watch those more reptilian members of the school, loving how they looked, how they moved, in general, he thought that was most of what was reptilian from this father. Still, as her voice washed over him, he shuddered, his shaft getting almost painfully hard.

Almost in time with her disrobing, his pants where down around his ankles, as he paid no attention to them, eyes never leaving her exposing herself in her full feminine glory, his shaft, a full eight inches long by one and a half thick, was a good size for his age. Sure, not a monster, but a good size, twitching as he looks at her, almost slack jawed, his third eye opening and closing, though no pre-cum had yet begun to leak.

That's what I assumed ^-^

Shiva couldn't hold back a soft moan at the sight of his throbbing meat. He was longer and thicker than she expected...not the biggest she'd ever seen but he still had some time to grow into it some more. Smiling some more she brought her right hand to his excited flesh, squeezing gently. Her left hand resting on his thigh, caressing him tenderly. "Mmm...well, ssssomeone certainly isss happy to sssee me..." She teased, licking her lips a little again. Her soft, scaled hand began to stroke his gently. She always adored how Human flesh felt. So warm and smooth. The skin soft but the rod so incredibly hard. The shape of it simple but oh so effective.

She leaned her head down, letting her tongue flick across his tip, green eyes peering up at him as she did. Her hand continued to tenderly stroke him off but her lips began to press around his tip. Sucking it softly, letting out a soft sigh of delight at his flavor. She didn't speak. Her hand moved to the base of him, no longer stroking. Her head pushed further down. her eyes never left his, even when she took every inch of him into her mouth, tongue sliding along the underside of his flesh. Her tongue was long, sliding further out to lick even at his balls in the process.

He groaned at her touch, a pleased groan, that spoke of effort, of holding back, of trying to resist the urge to just give in and blow the load all over her hand, as her scaled hand grasped both shaft, and thigh. He nodded, agreeing with her, as his flesh was eager, pleased, nay, ecstatic to see her, and so really, was he. He followed her lips, the movement of the tongue, and there was the idle thought of what a beautiful mouth she had, of the scales that rippled and layered, of her inner flesh, of the tongue that danced around words, and would soon dance somewhere else.

His eyes were as green as hers, jade into jade, as he looked down, a look of awe, devotion and almost religious fervor and revelation on his face. His flesh was clean, he took a shower before coming over, and it would seem that he did a touch of research, having looked up some of her favorite snacks, and had an lotion containing those flavors applied to his skin, to make this better for her. As her tongue flicked his balls, his cock twitched, and he groaned again, leakage coming thick, as he was getting ready to erupt already.

Still, he was stammering, trying tell her that he was about to cum.

Excitement filled her eyes at the look on his face. His cute features twisting in pleasure as he struggled to contain the contents of his balls. She didn't need him to tell her anything. The wild throbbing of his flesh and trembling of his balls told her everything she needed to know. She didn't stop though. She started to pull her head back, allowing him to feel how her mouth seemed to close around his flesh, taking proper shape to him. Her tongue starting to twirl lazy circles around him. Before his tip popped out of her mouth, Shiva pushed back down. A low moan rumbling through her throat, sending vibrations through his virgin cock. In a manner only she could, her tongue began to coil like a mini snake around his dick. Her lips pressed to his body as she prepared for her delicious, nutricious snack. She didn't seem at all worried or disgusted by their lewd act, or the fact the teen was about to nut in her mouth. Her hands moved up his legs, to his hips, pushing her hands under his shirt to sensually feel his body. Basking him in the sensation of her scales on his smooth, hairless flesh.

As his nut prepared to be busted, the pressure building as he almost whimpers at the feel of it all, face broadcasting it all, the scales on his flesh, the mouth on his cock, and the tongue! The tongue! His eyes clearly said he would worship her, and hold her tongue up as among the holiest parts of her. Still, he groaned, he grunted, he bucked his hips, as his first load coaxed by something other then a hand erupted, rushing forth down her throat. He had a mostly vegetarian diet, and it showed in the flavor of the fresh young cum sent to her gullet.

Shiva's eyes lit up when the young male started to cum. She didn't protest the humping of his hips, allowing him to pleasure himself with her tongue and mouth as he came. The thick, sticky load that splattered around in her mouth made her tremble though. "mmm!" She let out a satisfied moan, as if to let him know she was enjoying herself. She waited until every drop had been spilled before pulling her head back. Shiva kept her lips pressed tightly the entire time, to coax any remaining dregs within his shaft. She didn't let a single drop go to waste, not one drop falling from between her lips.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth with a lewd 'pop' sound, Shiva smirked. Head tilting back a little she opened her mouth to display the prize he'd given her. A mouth full of his milky fluid. Winking at him and closing her mouth, she began to slowly swallow. Each time she made a soft 'gulp' sound. Taking his load into her belly in multiple drinks, allowing her nephew to watch her throat expand softly with each swallow. Once it was down she licked her lips. "Tassstey..." she sighed, leaning forward to give his still throbbing dick a slow kiss on the tip.

She moved away from him, sitting on the carpet. She waggled a finger, beckoning him to follow. Her thick legs parted slowly, exposing to him the pussy he'd been dreaming about. The purple scales extra soft on her vulva, the lips parting just enough to reveal the intense shade of pink within. She lay back, propping herself on her elbows. Her heavy breasts rising and falling with each of her breaths. "Mmm...don't russssh to the good part yet..." She smiled "...come play with all of me firssst..."

That moan made him feel good, because he was making his Aunt happy, and what more could he ask for? Still, as his balls were drained dry, as she coaxed every little twitching bit out of them, as he shuddered and groaned, feeling rather, eager and light oddly enough. Still, as he gave up the last of the first load of seed given to a woman, he watched her, he watched her make a great show of swallowing it, of enjoying 'her treat'. That, along with the kiss, was the single most erotic thing he had ever seen in his short span of years. So, as she began to sit back?

Oh, he did not dream of her folds, or rather, he did not dream just of her glistening sex, which drew in the eye as much as the rolling motion of her breasts, or the curves of her ass and face, the deceptively delicate hands and feet. And while he would gladly kneel and worship her tongue at the moment, he was a guy who just had an awesome blowjob, to just dream of or like one part of her? The thought would boggle the mind.

So, as he knelt down, sliding off the couch so that he was on his knees before her, he took off his shirt, placing it on the ground as he leaned down, kissing the top of her left foot, or rather the toes on her left foot, before he would begin trailing kisses up the inner part of her leg, until he reached her knee, when he switched over to her right, and repeated the process, though he would continue, until he reached the joining of her leg and groin. Then, he moved back to the start of her left foot, and kissed up the length again, until he placed a kiss on her glistening sex.

In a way, it was almost a chaste kiss. In another, it was a worshipping kiss.

Shiva smiled a bit at his awe. He seemed almost overwhelmed by what he saw, not really sure where to begin. She didn't expect for him to begin worshiping her as if she were some Goddess. She felt him start with her feet. The kiss making her toes curl a little. "ohh?" She hummed curiously. His lips worked their way up her leg, peppering her scales with affection. He didn't stop with just one leg...he did the same to the other. She felt him begin to kiss her more sensitive regions, sighing aloud at the feeling of his lips on her wet, warm sex. "Enjoying yoursssself?" She asked in a teasing tone. She slowly lay back fully, her hands moving to grab ahold of her large chest. Her thumb and finger pinching both her nipples, tugging them gently. "Mmmm...don't be ssshy..." She spread her legs a little wider for him, causing her scaled womanhood to open a bit more to reveal her warm, pink depths. Her pink clit was swelling a bit, twitching softly. "It won't bite..."

He did not nod, even as he replied. "Yesss, Missstresss." It was said in a teasing way, a half-joking manner, as his lips teased out the folds of her labia, nibbling on them lightly, as his tongue moved, exerting pressure as he moved closer and closer to her clit, but still taking his time. All of the things he read as part of the preparation for this moment said that women liked to have an extended bout of foreplay, to take it nice and slow, to build up and tease them, though also to follow their lead. So, sooner rather then later, his lips nuzzled around her clit, his tongue tracing it slowly.

Shiva gave him a scolding look when he teased her way of talking though her expression changed soon enough once he felt him begin. "Oh..." She sighed softly at the light nibbling. Her toes curled a little bit, the sensation of his teeth on her softest scales causing her to quiver a bit. His tongue came out to play next, her eyes closing a little, peering down at her nephew as he worked. She continued to tease her nipples, keeping her large breasts parted enough to peer between them. "Mmm...look at you...sssomeone's been watching a little too much po-OH!" She cut off, eyes closing tightly when his tongue licked at her clit. The stimulation making the soft nub quiver. She hissed loudly, his lips wrapping around the sensitive nub, tongue tracing it nice and slow. "F-fuuuck..." Her voice got a little deeper as the pleasure caused her throat to clench a bit. Shiva planted her feet to the floor, toes curling, thighs trembling. "Mmm! That'sss it..." She encouraged, eyes rolling back. Her fingers pinched her nipples harder, tugging them up so her breasts were lifting upwards, suspended by just her nipples. "Mmm...f-fingersss...ussse your fingersss..."

He wrapped his lips around her clit, sealing in inside of her lips, as his tongue tickled at the bottom of her clit, as he then hissed that yessss missstresss, sssshe ssshould have sssseveral of hissss fingerssss. All hummed of course, as he hissed, vibrating right all around her clit, tongue flicking rapidly as he expelled rapidly to properly hiss, as he lifted his fingers, moving each hand to teasing at the edges of her folds opposite of each other, as first two, then four fingers would press inwards, teasing and probing, making themselves wet, as they moved in and out, as he kept humming and licking at her slit, before he slip off, and started to vary his efforts.

He would move his lips and tongue only briefly, before he moved back to her clit, a smile playing on her face, as his fingers traced patterns on her inner flesh, and bit down, lightly, on her clit.

She had no idea where he'd learned it but the boy was good with his mouth. Even before he had his hand join in, the way his tongue worked her clit. His lips slurping and tugging. The moans he made sending delightful vibrations through her most sensitive bit. She had to release her breasts, her right hand dipping down to rest on top of his head and give him encouraging caresses with her fingers. Once he began to slide fingers in, her head dropped back to the carpet. A loud, pleased groan rumbled out of her. Soon two...then three...finally four total digits worked their way inside her. Her pussy squeezed just as hard on four as it did on one. The amazing thing about her species was how she could accomodate just about any sized dick at no discomfort to herself. Big or small, her body would try to crush it pleasurably.

Her juices ran down his fingers, her hips starting to buck. "Mmm! C-cumming...Hah! Ssssso good!" She groaned. The markings on her body began to glow even brighter until she finally came. Her his pushed nto his face, hand clutching the top of his head tightly. Shiva's orgasming pussy gushed juices lewdly onto her nephew's face, entire pussy quivering inside and out as she let the pleasure run its course.

For the most part, he studied some books, a few magazines, and some porn videos, much like all young men, boys really, did. Of course, his reasons were a bit different then others, as his continued to nuzzle, lick and tease the clit, the juices covering his face as fingers probed and pressed, and he hummed around her clit, as his face was pressed against the opening of her sex, and for a moment, he wondered if she was anything like some of those on the vore sites he had seen from time to time, and if he would be sent up into her body? He shivered, shuddering, as he continued.

After all, as he tried to keep things going, as he moved and teased, as he licked and kissed, as more and more fingers joined, only for a hand to leave, for a finger to poke and teased under her tail, near the great cushions of her ass, lubricated already by her sex. Still, as she never told him to stop, he would continue, knowing that he would never last that long with his shaft, but hey, he might just have more endurance with his tongue!

Shiva had to fight back a yell when she felt him keep going. Her body shook, almost violently. His continued treatment prolonging her orgasm to almost painful levels. She grabbed his head, pushing him back slowly, letting out a low, relieved hiss. "MM! S-sssslow down! Hah! I jussst came!" She panted, her eyes rolling a little, head feeling dizzy. It'd been a while since she'd cum quite so hard. She wondered what contributed more...the fact he was young and inexperienced or the fact he was her blood.

She panted a bit, rolling onto her side, letting her legs press together to shelter her pussy from his assault for a little bit. A scolding look formed on her face, yet her lips held a smirk. "Don't get too eager...we have lotsss of time to play..." She gave his face a playful smack with her tail, waggling a finger for him to come closer. "mm...come give auntie a kissss before we continue, hmm?"

Back
Top Bottom