Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Connie's new Daddy (with Celebstars)

Donald Richardson was walking down a London streets. He was in England to check in on the factory he owned there. While most of his holdings were back in America, there were a handful that he owned in Britain and other European countries. He always made a once a year visit to check in on each and every one during the course of a year. Though at the age of fifty seven, he was starting to make less trips and allow more of his proteges to take care of them. Donald had built Richardson Holdings from scratch in his youth, and was now starting to pull back and move towards a semi retirement. Though he had no real intentions to really retire. That might not come until he was much older.

The factory was a few blocks down the road from one of the best fish and chip restaurants in London, and Donald always went by for some whenever he was there. Despite being incredibly rich, he still liked some of the poorer foods from his youth. Walking along the streets, Donald was dressed more causally. Wearing some pressed slacks, a button down and a pullover. Hands in his pockets as he walked.

He was due to return home to his New York residence the next day. But he was desperate for some fish and chips before he got back in the plane to return home.

Having come from a wealthy family, Connie knew a rich person when she saw one. Standing in the alleyway, she had been looking for marks when she suddenly saw this tall man walking on the opposite side of the road. "That's him" The young girl of fifteen said to her animal friend. Coming out in to the open and towards the road, Connie looked left and right to make sure it was safe to cross over. The German Shepard and it's owner soon followed the man towards the Fish and Chip shop.

A few months ago, Connie had runaway from her home. Being from Northern England, she had hitched rides down to London. Taking her hound with her, the pair had survived remarkably well thus far. She could have had anything she wanted back home, they were rich and from the outside looking in, her life was perfect.

However, her father was a secret alcoholic, her mother didn't have an interest in her and was sleeping around. The best scenario she thought was to leave during the night and get as far away as she could.

With it's long tongue out of it's mouth and hanging between it's teeth, Max walked beside Connie. "We just wait for him to go inside, then when he pulls out his wallet, I grab it and we run. Got it?" Brushing some of her long blonde hair behind her ear the girl looked a little rough having been homeless. She wore a pair of dirty black jeans and a t-shirt with a jacket over the top.

Donald didn't notice the young girl on the street. Or the dog that followed along with her. He was too distracted, and very hungry. Just looking for a large plate of fix and chips before he went back to his hotel suite for the night and started packing for his return flight back to New York. Walking inside the shop, Donald ordered a large order and waited patiently. Paying cash for his food once it was done.

Not wanting to wait around, he took his meal and began to walk back towards the factory where his driver and car waited. Ready to take him back to the hotel suite and a nice relaxing evening.

"Mmm, a bit too much salt on these." he remarked to himself as he ate a fry. But a bit extra salt wasn't that much of a frustration, and the fish were very well cooked. With was the satisfying part. While he loved a more complicated meal, there was something nice about a simple basket of fish and chips.

He was distracted as he walked, Trying to eat and walk at the same time. Which wasn't always that easy, given other pedestrians and other obstacles.

When he went inside, there was quite the queue, meaning there was a greater chance of being stopped had she gone in and stole the money from the man. Connie liked to target the wealthy, it meant they wouldn't be to hurt losing money as they probably had gazillions in the bank anyway!

Standing outside the fish and chip shop, the smell was making her hungry. The food was appealing and she remembered she hadn't eaten anything all day and her poor dog was the same. Seeing the man be given his order, Connie hid around the building when he walked out, not wanting to be seen.

A few minutes later, she was back tailing the man like she was some sort of undercover cop. The scent from the food blew in the wind behind the man and toward's the young girls nostrils. With her stomach rumbling, she gave no notice to her dog and ran up towards the man. Dashing by his side, she grabbed his food and then ran across the road. Horns and beeps sounded, she nearly got herself in to trouble when a car put on it's breaks quickly. Freezing in fear, it just about missed her while she looked at the driver.

Connie then ran in an alleyway and continued to run through the backstreets.

Finally coming to a stop, the girl placed her back against a wall and fell down on to her firm tight ass. Catching her breath, she started to dig in to the chips and offered some to her canine friend. "They are a bit salty" she smiled as she fed her animal. "He was right about that!"

Donald was so distracted by his meal that he didn't hear the light patter of feet. Nor the sound of the young girl whisking up to snatch away his meal. Only after the paper wrapped meal was grabbed did he notice the young blonde running off into an alley. She looked like a street child. Her clothes a bit worn and a scruffy looking mutt like German Shepard following after her. Frustrated at the loss of his meal, the man sighed and starting walking towards where'd he'd seen the young girl run off to.

She had been fast, but he was still in decent shape despite pushing sixty. He walked through the backstreets, listening for noises. It took a minute and a few wrong turns, but eventually he came to where the girl and her dog were. Eating the lunch that was supposed to be his. "Hey!" he practically shouted at the girl. The dog stood up and growled. Forcing Donald to hold up his large and hairy hands to calm the beast down. "Look, I'm not going to hurt you. But if you're hungry you could have asked for some food." he called across to the girl and the pet. The dog calmed down a bit and Donald was able to approach.

Approaching slowly, he noted that the young girl had a pretty face. Nice soft skin. And he could see a bit of her soft young tummy. She was so beautiful. The tiny young blonde reminded him of his daughter. A similar looking girl who'd passed away when she was young. Dying in an accident on vacation. Walking over and crouching down next to the girl, he smiled warmly. Trying to make her feel comfortable.

"What's your name dear? Why don't you let me get you something more substantial to eat?"

With her ass on the ground, acting as a cushion while she ate, Connie was enjoying the food, often sharing it with her dog. When a sudden voice yelled at the girl, she became startled, as did the dog. Barks soon followed as he lowered his head in to a pounce like pose and started to growl.

Connie wanted to run, but just like a few minutes earlier when she was nearly hit by a car, she froze. The growling made her turn away to see the animal. "Stop." Whining it sat down but was still wary of the stranger.

"Just asked? Yeah right! Like that goes down well. You rich, I figured it wouldn't bother you." When he approached her, she leaned back and the dog stood on all fours but didn't growl. Little did she know he was admiring her looks.

"Lexi...." Thinking on the spot, not wanting to give her real name. "You are going to buy me something to eat? Why? What's in it for you?" Seeming cautious around the man who she hardly knew and had just stole from.

Donald came to the young girl's side and sat down on the dirty back street. His pants likely getting dirty, but it wasn't anything that some dry cleaning couldn't fix. Trying to seem like he was really just a friendly guy, he made no move towards her. Letting her take in his appearance while he took in hers. She was a bit dirty and her clothes tattered. But he was certain a nice bath and some fresh clothing would help shine her right up. Revealing the young beauty he was certain she was inside and out.

"You know nothing about me, or what kind of charity I might provide." he disputed, shaking his head at her claim. "So how about this. I can either go buy you some food for yourself, bring it back and we just part. Or...." he paused, debating on his actions before resolving to do what he wanted most. "You let me take you and your little friend to get cleaned up and a more proper meal."

He wanted to see more of her. She looked so much like his deceased daughter. What's more, Donald wanted to help her. Though it was largely for selfish reasons. As her cute body was high on his mind. "Well Lexi," the older man said, not certain if she had lied. "I'm Donald. But you can call me Don. Why don't you come with me and I'll give you a nice meal and a place to sleep."

He was hoping to appeal to her by promising to take care of her and her dog. But there was no guarantees. Hopefully she would be reasonable.

Her big eyes watched when he came to sit by her side. The two of them sitting side by side up against a wall. The dog laid down on its belly, seeming comfortable with the male's presence. "Or......?" Connie repeated, wondering what the other solution was. "Where would we get cleaned up? You mean like a hotel or something?"

"OK..Don...." Still nervous around the much larger man who dwarfed her in height and muscle. "Well then I want it to be a five star hotel, that allow dogs. Max is basically my brother. I want unlimited room service and I want some cash to for when I have to leave."

The idea of the hotel was stuck in her head. She couldn't think of anything else like him taking her in to own home and looking after her.

"Do you like that Max?" Speaking to him like he was a child she gave him another chip.

The older man smiled. "I already have a hotel dear, and they'll allow dogs as I own it. So if you want to grab your things and bring Max along, I'll make sure you two are well fed. And we can get you both cleaned up and in some fresh clothes in your case. These streets are too dirty for a beautiful young woman like yourself."

Standing up, he held out his hands for her so she could stand. "I own the factory up the way." he revealed. "My driver will take us to my hotel and that's where we can get you too a shower and some food."

her acceptance was good. But it was a first step. She would need to agree to more if he got his way. But as he'd discovered in life, money and a charming smile could get you a lot of things. He was sure she'd agree in time to what he would offer.

"You own a hotel?" Eyes bulged, this man was maybe richer than she had thought he was. The offer was to good to refuse right? Standing up from the floor, the young girl walked away from the male and turned a corner out of sight. The dog meanwhile stayed knowing what she was doing.

With a sudden return, a backpack was on her shoulder which had clothes and other essentials. All on low supply.

"You own a factory to?" Connie asked, now walking out of the alleyway which she had run in to earlier. There was some awkwardness on her part, here was a man she had stolen from and he was now offering her a place to stay with fresh clothes. "I'm sorry about stealing your food" The cute girl asked as they arrived at the factory.

Don waited for Connie patiently. Standing there with her canine friend as she grabbed a tattered backpack full of god knows what. Once she was ready, he walked her down the street to the factory where his driver waited. "Ready to leave sir?" The man asked. Don nodded and gestured towards Connie and her dog. "They'll be joining us. To the hotel." he replied as the driver held the door open and the three climbed in. "Right away sir."

Once inside, Don grabbed a bottle of water from a fridge in his luxury Mercedes. Handing it to Connie. "It's alright my dear." He replied with a smile. "But it's in the past. I'll make sure you and your dog here have a proper meal and a good place to sleep."

The car drove them to a nicer part of London where the hotel Don owned was located. "I own many things. These are just some of my holdings." He replied to her as they got out of the car and took a private elevator to his suite. Four bedrooms.
coveted-20-Hotel-Suites-we-Covet-Peninsula-Suite-Living-Room-1.jpg

Once inside, he locked the door and nodded towards one of the rooms. "If you tell me what size clothing you wear, I'll have some sent up and then you can shower up." Grabbing a phone, he dialed the hotel kitchen and ordered an ample meal to be delivered in an two hour's time after they had cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom