Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Furs/Monsters/Non-Humans [F x M or Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire_opal

Meteorite
Hello! You can call me Opal. This is my first time posting a request thread, so please forgive me if my formatting is less than stellar. I'm going to try to keep things as simplified as possible that way we can jump straight to the good stuff: writing together!

Update (11/1/16): I just wanted to let my writing partners know that I'm still around and I'm sorry for not being available these past few days. I was away at a convention and just got back.

First off, a little about me.
  • 24-year-old female.
  • Average of 2-4 paragraphs per post.
  • Only looking to write over private messages.
  • Seeking stories with an emphasis on plot and character development, as well as a healthy dose of smut. I am not looking for stories that only focus on sex.

Following is what I'm looking for in a partner.

• 21+ because I prefer writing with others close to my age or older.
  • Can post at least a paragraph in response, ideally more.
  • Decent spelling and grammar.

Not too bad, right? :) Onwards, then, to the nitty-gritty.

Genres
  • action/adventure
  • fantasy (medieval, modern)
  • modern/slice-of-life
  • science fiction

Pairings
  • Fandom

Pokemon (Trainer x Pokemon; Breeder x Pokemon)
    Zootopia (Judy x Nick; OC x Nick; OC x Chief Bogo)
  • Original

(my character/your character - can be fur, monster, non-human)

Princess/Guard, Foreign King
    Royalty, Nobility, Upperclass/Servant, Lowerclass
    Sacrifice/Mythical Creature, God, Goddess
    Lowborn/Highborn
    Novice Adventurer/Seasoned Warrior, Hired Muscle
    Servant/Master
    Student/Teacher, Professor
    Neighbor/Neighbor
    Employee/Boss
    Younger/Older
    Profiler/Criminal (a la The Blacklist?)
    Good/Bad
    Any/Any (honestly, just suggest something!)

Plots

The Strong Survive
Genre: high fantasy; action/adventure
Pairing: human/seasoned adventurer
Based in a world where humans are generally slaves and furs/monsters/non-humans rule. My character wins her freedom by competing in a yearly tournament. Impressed by my character's performance in the tournament, your character approaches her after her win and offers her protection in exchange for her joining his party. We go on a crazy adventure together. Your character teaches my character how to hunt, fight, etc.

Baby, You're No Good
Genre: modern; crime
Pairing: profiler/criminal
Rip-off of The Blacklist. Your character is an elusive criminal who has topped the FBI's most wanted list for over a decade. Randomly (or so it seems), he decides to turn himself in and work as an FBI informant, but there's a catch: he will speak only to my character, who he seems obsessed with. My character seems like a nobody, a rookie agent, but it turns out the criminal is deeply involved in her past - he just won't let on as to how.

Gotta Hatch 'Em All!
Fandom: Pokemon
Genre: slice-of-life; adventure
Pairing: breeder/pokemon
My character has just set out on her first adventure! While most dreamed of becoming star trainers that excelled in battle, she always hoped to be a great breeder one day and to befriend and raise as many Pokemon as she could. Now, if only she could catch her first one, she'd be a step closer to her goal. And then: a wild Pokemon (your character) appears!

Suburban Summer
Genre: slice-of-life
Pairing: girl next door/new neighbor
My character is a recent high school graduate, enjoying her first summer of true freedom. Your character is the ballsy fur that buys the house for sale next door, in an all-human neighborhood. Everyone is a complete jerk to you... except for one curious teenager.

Across the Stars
Genre: science fiction
Pairing: fledgling bounty hunter/alien bounty hunter
Think Mass Effect or Star Wars! As the newest branch of the intergalactic alliance, human relations with alien species are still a bit rocky. For a human, finding work off Earth can be difficult, but my character comes across an alien bounty hunter (your character) who is willing to hire her.

Into the Wild
Genre: adventure; (possible post-apocalyptic)
Pairing: teenage runaway (or survivor)/anthro or wild animal (capable of speech, thought, etc)
A girl on her own, traveling through the wilderness, comes across an animal caught in a trap (your character). After freeing him and tending to his wounds, the animal reveals that he has a secret: he can speak and think for himself. Wanting to repay the human for her kindess, he insists that he travel with her and keep her safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom