Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Dull Life of Slave Labor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just fantasy! I don't want women to be slaves. This RP is not sex focused and is centered on the day to day life of a work slave. It has heavy themes of submission, humiliation, hard labor and slavery.

The year is A901. Female slavery has been long adopted and is a staple of the world. Almost every advanced nation has converted to the Female Slave Animal Act. Now the ratio of slave to man is nearly 25 to 1. Massive amounts of slaves are bred and trained each year to meet the supply the world's industries needs. Most slaves are trained as work slaves, made to work across the world on farms, mines, quarries and more as a highly efficient and obedient workforce for Man to use. You are one of these creatures, trained from birth and sold to a facility to do hard labor for the rest of your life.

This RP will mainly focus on the building of a new farm/facility. The story will start small, and along with your character's hard work, we can build a little world together, and the size of the facility can grow. If you like the sound of this RP so far, I would ask you read what I've written below about how I ideally want your character portrayed. If you're not comfortable with this sort of character, then the RP might not be for you.

**WHAT IS A WORK SLAVE?**

A work slave is considered an animal. These specially trained slaves are sold at incredibly cheap prices across the world in order to fund a Man's paradise. Work slaves perform every dull and labor intensive job for men, so they don't have to. These dumb females have been completely brainwashed, and are nothing but happy to work their entire lives for the sake of Man. Work slaves typically work long hours out in fields and mines, typically working on large facilities and laboring 7 days a week. Rest isn't something well-known to a good work slave!

**A WORK SLAVE'S APPEARANCE:**

Work slaves are tall, toned and beautiful creatures. On average a work slave stands at around 6'0. Over generations, work slaves have been bred to be incredibly strong with retaining a feminine figure. Slaves are usually kept completely naked year round, minus the E-collar they wear around their necks. With bad genes weeded out, work slaves have become a perfect mindlessly obedient and physically stunning workforce.

**A WORK SLAVE'S MINDSET:**

The average work slave is an incredibly dumb beast. A work slave has no sense of shame, and will proudly walk around covered in filth and even shit and piss in the open at its Master's command. Their minds are usually blank, until a command enters their head. When a slave is told to do something by its Master, the slave will obey without question. Work slaves speak simply, comparable to their small minds, and respond joyfully and eagerly to their Master's call. A work slave is typically trained to refer to itself as "Slave" in third person. "YES MASTER!" "SLAVE OBEYS!" "SLAVE WORK HARD!" "THANK YOU MASTER!" are all simple utterances a slave may reply to her Master with.

**A WORK SLAVE'S COLLAR:**

All work slaves are equipped with a special collar called the E-collar around their necks. This device works in tangent with an E-remote, and allows men to control all aspects of their work slaves. A man may slightly increase or decrease a slave's intelligence at whim to fit whatever task the slave may be assigned. The collar can even control a slave's strength somewhat, and it even possesses the ability to control a slave's thoughts if needed. The E-collar also enforces a slave's training, and can allow a slave only to access its memories of certain training when needed. The E-collar and E-remote are certainly very helpful tools for controlling a workforce!
(Honestly, I can go with or without the idea of this collar. I prefer to include it in the RP, but if you don't like the idea of it, and would prefer the slave is just perfectly trained and has a normal collar, that's fine too. Just tell me!)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully if you've read to this point you're interested in the RP. I also hope it's obvious that I'm looking for someone to play as one of these work slaves I've created. As stated before the RP focuses on the daily life of one of these slaves, so that means a lot of hard labor and a good amount of repetition (Though I do try to switch up the different day to day tasks your character might be assigned to keep things interesting!). I like to play as multiple men throughout the facility that interact with your character. Usually as the RP goes on I like to focus on the developments of one or two different male characters, but others may be present.

If you like the general idea of this RP, but one particular aspect doesn't suit you, feel free to tell me, we can certainly discuss all the details and nothing is too set in stone (But I'm not going to completely change around the RP!). If you're interested, send me a PM! I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom