Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My very own Big Brother (Kassy & Eddie Thatch)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy stood in front of the large mirror in her bedroom studying her body. In the past couple of years she'd really started to become a woman. Now 16 years old her breasts had grown into ample D cups with big puffy pink nipples that were mildly inverted. Her hourglass shape was pronounced with her waist sloping in drasitically with only the tiniest sign of a belly, but not in the least fat. Her hips were wide enough to support the large posterior she sported on the backside. It was what the boys in her class had taken to calling her the nickname of 'Kassy Assy', and she didn't mind it at all.

Kassy's eyes flicked back up and took a long look at her face, beautiful as she was, she considered herself quite plain, and desperately wished her parents would let her start wearing makeup but her Daddy was strict and refused to relent on the subject. She had plump pursed lips that would look great in lipstick but that simple wasn't an option. Her eyes were large and round, and the most interesting color of green, other than her long blonde hair which reached nearly the top of her butt, her eyes were her favorite feature.

Kassy strode away from the mirror and walked to her dresser, pulling open her top draw to reveal the very plain underwear that filled the drawer. Most of them looked silly to her, but as her hand dug deep into the bottom of the drawer she felt the lacy fabric she was looking for and produced her special pair of undies. These were the ones her parents didn't know about.

They were red and had a skimpy cut with ruffled lace around the hems. There was a matching bra as well and these were her absolute favorite, for two reasons. One was that they were sexy and made her feel sexy and the second was that she had bought them with a gift card her brother had gotten her last year. Her parents still bought her gifts and she hated them most of the time, last year her mother actually bought her a Barbie doll, can you believe that? But not her big brother, he'd gotten her the gift card and as she walked through the mall looking for something to buy she walked passed the Victoria Secret store and saw these and bought them on the spot. The funniest part was that she was actually worried they might ID her, of course there wasn't an age limit on underwear and her fears were dashed.

Once she put them on, she felt like a woman and not just a little girl, which was perfect, because today was a special day afterall. Today was their parents anniversary and after work, neither one was coming directly home. They'd be going out for dinner and maybe a movie as well, which meant her and her big brother would have the house all to themselves. He was still at football practice now, but soon he'd be home and she could start her plan in motion.

Kassy walked to her closet and pulled out a dress she hadn't worn in a couple of years. Back when she was still in middle school it had been her favorite, because she was a Disney fanatic and the red pooka dotted dress looked exactly like Minnie Mouses' dress. She pulled it on, but found with her new mature curves that it was now too small. She looked into the mirror and saw that the fabric was stretched tightly across her voluptuous form, and the bottom of the dress barely covered the bottom of her ass. "Perfect" She exclaimed and gave a little spin, marveling at how the dress rose up and showed the sexy underwear underneath. White thigh high stockings came next and a pair of black babydoll shoes to finish the look.

Kassy left her room and headed downstairs whistling giddily as she went. As she made her way through the living room she grabbed her backpack and headed for the kitchen. Once there she reached up ontop of the locked liquor cabinet and found the key her father kept stashed there. She opened it and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and placed it on the counter next to two glasses. Her eyes darted up to the clock and saw it was almost 5pm, he'd be home soon.

She unzipped her bag and pulled out her pencil case and popped it open. Inside, mixed in with random writing utensils was a baggy with a tiny foil package inside. Kassy had scored the ecstasy from her friend Cindy earlier that week, and Cindy had assured her it was really quite potent. She tore the package open and dropped the gel tab into one of the glasses and then poured whiskey into both of the glasses. She took a spoon and mixed the dosed drink until the tab dissolved.

It was just as she was taking the spoon out and tossing it into the sink, she heard the front door. 'Good he's home' she thought to herself.

"Hey big bro, how was practice?" She called from the kitchen, anxiously waiting for him to enter.

Ah practice was murder. At least he'd be able to go home and relax some. Mom and dad were going on a “date night” for their anniversary and he'd only have to worry about babysitting his baby sister. Though he had to admit she wasn't exactly a baby anymore. He'd been in more than one fight for someone saying something vulgar about her. Everyone knew to stay well away. Other teammates because they respected or feared him and the other boys at school because they feared him or his teammates. Ah, the bonds of brotherhood.

The truth was he really just didn't know how to deal with her now. Really, she was always the little snot that got under foot and was always in the way or ruining his plans with his friends. Sometimes she still was, but now she was a very pretty girl and he found more and more of his time beating the idea of asking her out out of various punks heads. Really, pain though she could sometimes be, she was still his baby sister, right? He did love her, annoyances and inconveniences and all. He really did. He also couldn't help but notice how she had grown up and out. He supposed that's why he avoided as much as he could and acted like a shit toward her and treated her more and more like a little girl then he did when she was a little girl. He just didn't know how to deal with a hot little sister.

Well, he finished his shower in the locker, got dressed and grabbed his school books. Though he was a jock he was plenty smart enough to know he needed to his head to get ahead in the world. He'd already done all his home work but his spanish. Kassey was so much better at spanish then he was but the idea of asking her for help was just plain shaming. He'd almost, almost rather flunk. But he'd give another week and if he couldn't bring up his grade on his own he just have to swallow his pride and ask her. But he got all his stuff, threw it in his car and sped off toward home to “babysit” a perfectly capable teenage. Though of course he'd never tell her that.

He pulled into the drive, grabbed his school bag and gym bag. Being Friday it was going to have to be washed this weekend. He used his key to let himself in the door and immediately heard her ask how practice was from the kitchen and saw her busting out of a very skimpy outfit that he remember having used to be her favorite and with one of dad's bottles of whiskey down and two glasses made. He arched and eyebrow at her.

He cleared his throat. Practice was murder as usual. So what you living on the wild side sis? You think because mom and dad are out till late you can have company over? Especially dressed like that? Kassey I can see you underwear. You're not a child anymore. You should go change. I'll tell whatever boyfriend you think you have coming over to forget it and we can figure out how to get dad's whiskey back in his bottle so he won't notice. Okay? I mean, you are going to owe me big time, but I'm you big brother and can't let you get into much trouble, it'd get me in it just for letting it happen.” He took a long hard look at her in her outfit and his heat rose. This was what was so weird about having a hot little sister. He knew he should definitely not get turned on by her, but here he was. “Really Kassey, go change. I'm not letting any of your friends see you in that get up. I really can see things no brother should be able to see. Go on Kassey.”

Kass stared from her leaned position on the kitchen island as her brother entered and proceeded to give her an ear beating about being dressed like a woman instead of just a girl. She scoffed and kicked her hip out toward him, letting her hand rest down on the curve of her waist and shot him a dirty look. She hated when he treated her like a child, she desperately wanted her big brother to see she was a woman now.

It had started just a few years ago, when her admiration had turned from that of and average younger sisters to that of a woman with some very particular needs. At first she just chalked it up to hormones, but as months passed she realized the odd feelings for her brother she was having weren't going away. Sometimes she would dream about him, grabbing her and pulling her close to his big muscled chest. It made her quiver and then the dreams got more graphic. In one he'd caught her in his room and pulled her over his knee and spanked her. In another she'd been laying on her bed and touching herself and he'd walked in. She'd always awoken from them in a sweat with her heart pounding like a freight train and that very specific feeling emanating from her loins. Soon she started to act on these feelings, a favorite trick was to wait until he got into the shower and then knock on the door and say she had to pee real bad. He'd complain but always told her to go ahead, just make sure not to flush the toilet. Kass would pull down her panties and pretend to piddle but instead, she'd work her fingers against her clit and fantasize about him. With out fail she'd always flush the toliet, hoping beyond hope that he would leap out of the shower and she'd catch a glimpse of that big penis he had, but to his credit the tough guy that he was would endure the scalding water and just yelp and curse her out. But no more, all the posturing was ending today, she was going to have her way, whether he liked it or not.

"Shut up....I'm not getting changed, I can wear whatever I'd like in my own house, and Daddy isn't going to notice a couple of glasses of whiskey missing. He'll prolly think he drank it himself. Besides you know he and mom are going to be as drunk as skunks when they eventually get home tonight. And another thing, I'm not having company over this evening, the other glass is for you dumby! Come on, lets have some fun tonight, you don't have a game tomorrow and neither of us have school. Lets have a drink!" She said, casually picking up the undrugged glass and sipping off of it. She immediately gagged at the bitter taste and even though she was trying to act as mature as she could, she managed to make a funny face when the liquir burned down her throat. "Ugggh.....yuck that's gross." She said and then forced herself to take another drink.

He laughed at her first experience of hard liquor. He reached of and ruffled her hair. “Well, little sis, I guess if you are going to do it anyway I should be a good older brother and show you how.” Looking her up and down again he started sweating. “But could you please put something else on. That outfit really is making me a little uncomfortable. I really can see more of you than a brother should and” he cleared his throat and had to look away, “I am shamed to say I find I can't ignore it.” He saw the look of shock on her face.

“Hey if I am going to teach you drink like a grown up and you are going dress like THAT I guess just this once I should talk to you like a grown up and just ask you to please change. You are distracting.” Then he started by getting out new tumblers and half filling them with ice. He put mint in the bottom pulled out a pestle and “muddled” the mint and ice. He poured their whiskey over the ice and poured about an ounce of seltzer water over. He sprinkled some powdered sugar on top and garnished with fresh mint leaves. He pushed on at her and said, “Mint Julep. An oldie but tasty. So, Kass, will you please go and change for me. Please? I promise we can be real brother and sister and not snarky or mean to each other tonight. I've already shamed myself enough telling you that you distract me. What more do you want?” The plea was clear in his voice.

He was also clearly trying very hard not to look at the parts she had taken great pains to highlight. “Oh, come on Kass! What do you want? Want me to admit I've been an ass hat to you because I don't know how to be big brother to such a clearly hot sister? Please please change.”

Kass giggled as her brother practically begged her to go change, she of course had no intention on doing so, but hearing him beg was nice. She grabbed the hem of her dress and flopped it up on down, showing off her shapely legs and letting him get a better look at her pretty panties. Kassy leaned over the counter and watched as her brother played the bartender, she got nervous when he got two new glasses, thinking he might pour out the drugged drink instead of imbibing it, but he didn't.

She appreciated him apologizing that he'd been acting like a jerk to her lately and after doing so his tone of voice changed to something she liked a lot more. He was speaking to her like she was a woman and not just his little sister. But when he said that he was feeling distracted because of her provocative dress, she positively beamed from joy. So it wasn't just her, he had some questionable thoughts about her as well. This was a good sign and she really liked the way things were going.

Once he'd finished with fancying up the drinks she picked hers up and raised it into the air in front of him, "Cheers big bro, here's to having some fun tonight with your 'hot' sister!" Kass announced and clanged her glass into his. Her free hand slipped down and dropped onto her brother's knee as they sipped their drinks, she slowly began to rub his thigh. Her mind racing at the thought of the drug in his drink.

"Well I'm not going to change, but I am going to go put on some music in the living room. Why don't you finish up that drink and make us a couple more and then come out and join me." Kassy said as she pulled the glass up to her lips and pounded down the rest of her drink, hoping that he would follow suit. She slammed the glass down on the counter and slowly strutted out of the kitchen, swaying her hips and flipping the hem of her dress up and down playfully as she walked toward the living room

He watched her as she left the room flabbergasted. Here he'd tried to treat her more maturely and she acted like a teasing and spoiled child. He'd confessed his shame to her and she teased and chided him. He'd asked one small simple thing from her and she was being too childish and wanted to tease and chide him so much she wouldn't even think about it as anything but something to tease him about? What the hell? He'd really tried to be nice and to treat her like a young lady and she choose that exact time to act the child she did when she annoyed him the most. He was done.

He slammed his glass down and spilled some of the drink on his hand and the counter. If she wanted another so badly she could just drink his. She could explain the mess and the booze when mom and dad got home too. No, that'd be blamed on him of course. She's just a child and seeing how childish she was acting tonight the could see why she needed babysitting. But fuck it. He was revealed his shame to her and she made fun of him. Rubbed his leg like some one on a date might. He stormed up stairs, to his room and slammed the door. If she wanted to be childish and play games let her, but without him. It was on simple fucking request for the love of God. He could not understand why she'd want to continue to provoke him knowing what that dress was doing to him. He was done with her tonight. Done and done.

She wanted to be a child and playing at grown up she can just do it by herself. If she wanted to act grown well, that's about give and take. At least that's what coach always said about hard situations. He gave and she took but didn't give back. Why did she have to be like this the one time he wanted to try and reach out to her? He threw himself on his bed and rolled over with his back to the door and covered his head with his pillows, trying to get the image of her panties and push up bra out of his mind.

Kass had put on her favorite Killers album and was shaking her rump as seductively as she could. Her hope was that big brother Phil would come out into the living room, glasses in hand and see her big round butt wiggling and gyrating and lose his mind. Maybe drop the drinks and come straight for her. But as the end of the first track finished she peaked over her shoulder back into the kitchen and didn't see him anywhere. 'What the?' She whispered and walked back out there, but he was gone.

"SHIT!!!" She screamed, she had no idea what she'd done or why in the hell he was acting so moody but she'd blown it somehow. She looked at the glass of drugged booze and saw very little of it was gone. Some was also spilled on the counter, and fear he'd hadn't ingested enough started to creep over her. She grabbed her bag and pulled her phone out of her bag, scanning down through the numbers she found Cindy's number and pressed dial.

"Hey Kass, what cha up to bitch?" Cindy asked, her usual stoned voice coming out of the phone's speaker.

"Hey, I got a question, how strong was that stuff you gave me? I mean do you need a lot of it for it to work?" Kass asked hurriedly.

"No....hahah....No no no....that is some seriously strong shit girl! A dab will do ya just fine. Why? Are you rolling by yourself? Shit girl I'll come over, I've got more hits, we can get all fucked up." Cindy rambled.

"Well how long does it take?, you know to kick in or whatever?" Kass asked.

"Usually with in 15 minutes to a half hour. I'll come over!" Cindy persisted.

"NO! don't do that... I mean thanks but no thanks I think I am just gonna chill alone, kay?" Kass tried to put her off and hung up the phone before Cindy could persist further.

Kass looked up at the clock. 5:45 pm, that meant by 6 or 6:30 he should start to feel the effects, and then what? Sneak into his room? Yeah that might work. Maybe he'd be trying to sleep, she could reach under the covers and start to get him hard. Kass reached down and picked up his glass, sipping at it. She might as well get nice and lubricated. She sipped at the glass, swaying her hips back and forth to the music playing in the other room. Already the booze was making her head a little fuzzy, soon she'd have enough liquid courage to take this to the next level.

He heard the music blasting in the downstairs and could just picture her gyrating in that outfit with her panties and bra peaking out. This was a torture. Why the hell was the girl doing this. Even when mom and dad were out late before she'd never been this bad. What the hell was he supposed to do? If he tried to come down like a hammer she'd just ignore him and laugh at him. He already tried talking to her like a peer and we see where that got him. He could call mom and dad but if anything would forever destroy any hope of a normal relationship with his sister that would. But he was so desperate and scared that she was getting out of hand he was tempted. Really really tempted to call their parents. But he didn't She was his sister and he did love her and didn't want to get her in trouble even if he had to take the blame for the mess she made later. But she was driving him mad. Why was she doing this.

The minutes ticked by and she started to feel queasy. It was a little like being drunk and a little like the pain meds they gave him that time he broke his arm. He also felt just a little sick on the stomach. What the hell was this? What was going on? He laid there and groaned and moaned and let the minutes tick away. Tick tock went the clock and all he could do was picture her gyrating and feeling a part drunk and a little part stoned. He was so frustrated he partly wanted to hit some one and partly wanted to cry. What the hell was he going to do? All this started because of that damned outfit. Why the hell couldn't she just have changed. Shit, just her bra and panties would probably been better than the way that thing clung and hung and was more a tease then a covering.

Kass was drunk, having never drank before the booze she'd slammed down was effecting her in a serious way. She was dizzy from spinning and twerking and couldn't stop giggling. She'd lost track of time, and after 30 minutes had passed she was still just dancing and singing along with the song, which was now the second time it had played because the album had restarted.

Kass was so inebriated that she didn't even notice the doorbell or the series of knocks at the front door. Cindy eventually just let herself in, at first just peaking her head in then walking in and headed toward the music. As she rounded the corner into the living room she saw her best friend Kass dressed in a ridiculously short dress and shaking her ass to the Killers album. Cindy giggled to herself at the sight, obviously Kass had dropped the X and was having a good old time all by herself.

Cindy stood back and just watched at first, she had to admit Kass had some moves. She had the old dress hiked up so that her round ass was sticking out and bouncing to the beat. Meanwhile her hands were gripping her thighs and working their way up and down her legs. Cindy felt a tingle in her own crotch at the sight of her sexy friend enjoying herself, it helped that Cindy had dropped a tab of X herself before she left the house and the sense of euphoria was starting to wash over her. She creapt up behind Kass, bent down and then lunged forward and bit her friend right on the buttcheek.

Kass jumped straight up in the air letting out a small yelp. She hoped that Phil had come back downstairs and stopped his pouting so as she spun around with a big smile on her face expecting her brother. "Cindy...What the Fuck?" Kass called out angrily.

"What's up Bitch?" Cindy said with a big smile on her stoned face. Her hands now came out and clutched Kass by her curvy hips and pulled her friend in close, he smile fading she leaned in and placed a big kiss on Kass's plump lips.

"Stop, What are you doing here? I told you not to come over." Kass said after pushing Cindy back. Though she didn't push Cindy completely off her, the drug was starting to kick in and the feel of Cindy's hands on her hips was very nice.

"Sooo when has that ever stopped me before? So spill it, where you got him hidden? Huh? Where is the lucky duck? Is Ben? Kerry? Is it James 'bad boy' Black? Who is it?" Cindy prodded as she pulled Kass back close to her. The tips of their breasts brushing against each others.

"No... no, no, no... None of them. Cindy you should go." Kass protested, unable to bring herself to admitting to the truth.

"So what? You are just dropping X and by yourself, girl that is just a waste of good drugs. Where is your brother, does he know you're all fucked up? That goody two shoes would prolly shit a brick if he knew you were high." Cindy asked as her hands began to explore Kass' body.

"He's upstairs. I think he went to bed." Kass said with an obvious pout. Her own hands now coming up to Cindy's hips and starting to rub her as well.

"Good, then he won't interrupt our good time." Cindy said with a devious smile, her hand now slipping into Kass' underwear and gripping her thick ass cheek.

"Cin, what are you doing?" Kass asked with a confused tone, but didn't push Cindy away. The drug was kicking in and every touch was making the synapses in her head fire off like fireworks. The thoughts of seducing her brother were quickly fading away as Cindy massaged her soft skin. Kassy's own hands were mimicking what Cindy's hands were doing and started to grope at Cindy's body.

"Ssshhh, lets just get a little more comfortable and enjoy a good time." Cindy said and pushed Kassy back onto the couch. Cindy was smiling from ear to ear and began to dance seductively in front of her drugged friend. Kass watched in drunken and drugged awe, she couldn't believe how hot Cindy was. Kass took in the sight of Cindy as she spun and twerked in front of her. Cindy was dressed in skin tight bluejeans and a black metal t-shirt, the shirt came right off and Cindy's medium sized C cups came out, showing off her pierced nipples.

Phil was feeling weird. Hot, so hot. He had to strip down to his boxers. But he felt good. Like Superman, like he'd just scored the All State game winning touch down. His skin tingled and he was grinding his teeth, but yeah he felt good. Everything felt good. Okay, maybe he was overrating to the dress and if he asked real nice she might see his way around. He needed to talk to Kass and needed to be a better big brother. He so wanted to, he felt for her and wanted to give her his love and good feeling. He got up and started to head down stairs. “Kass, sis, I want to talk to you. I love you sis. Let's talk this out.” He began stumbling down the hall toward the stairs and at the head of the stairs again he felt like the king of the world and more than a little reckless. He yelled loud to he heard over the music. “Hey, sis, I just wanted that dress off you. Remember your promise that you weren't having anyone over? If you were telling the truth, I might just have to take that dress off you myself.” He started down the stair in light blue boxers and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom