Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anime / True Romance RP - "Shelter" - Idea Inspired On Short Video Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
Well, I just got done watching the coolest / most emotional video I've seen in a while, and I immediately wanted to do an RP based on it. I'll preface by saying this RP will contain mostly ROMANCE, DRAMA and DEVELOPMENT. First, some general rules.

1. On-site only.

2. Descriptive partners only. 3 paragraphs or more at a time, sometimes less.

3. Literate, detailed partners, please.

I'll link the video and explain my idea.

Shelter

This short anime video is about a girl whose father places her in a ship / capsule and hooks her up to her own perfect world so that she can be happy. The world is ending and not many people will be able to escape it. The girl grows up attached to this machine, this virtual world her father created for her so that she can grow up and be happy in her own little Heaven. The only catch is, she's completely alone.

My idea was that she'd grow up, spending close to ten years alone. One day, while she's out exploring the world, she runs in to another boy her age, who is hooked up in to a machine similar to hers, drifting in his own ship through space. After spending so much time alone in this shared world of theirs, they gravitate towards each other and find comfort in each other, in being able to talk to someone again, after not having anyone else for so long.

From there, I imagine the RP could eventually involve them waking from their worlds and coming back to reality, or they could simply stay in this dream world they've created for themselves forever. There will still be smut, but I'd like for it to be sweet. You do not have to play as the girl from the video, it's just the basis of this idea.

Please watch, read, and get back to me if you're interested! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom