Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crack (Splendif x DonV)

"Thanks..." Zeph smiled, then gasped as he felt Saku's tongue coiling around him, then shivered as a finger rubbed against his ass, though he didn't try to pull away. Well....a finger wasn't exactly anything compared to what that Succubus had done to him earlier...she'd been huge.

Saku smiled, tongue flickering over the tip of his cock. "It seems being here has already increased your size hmm?" He chuckled, slipping a finger into his ass.

"I uh....you can tell that?" Zeph blinked then let out a squeak of pleasure as the finger slipped into his ass, shivering and releasing a soft moan, his ass already squeezing down.

He chuckled gently. "I can, it looks like your body has not quite caught up with the size, balls take time to grow." He smirked, moving up over Zeph, dropping off his robes, revealing only a slit in the armor between his legs. "Would you prefer to be on top of me?"

"Well I uh...that is..." Zeph wasn't quite sure what was happening...was his body really changing? He knew he had lost control somehow...but those thoughts left his head as Saku disrobed. "I uh..." He glanced up and down and blinked, having expected something more...male...from how Saku had been talking. "Well...I don't want to risk hurting you or anything if you're already injured..."

"I wouldn't worry, The wounds are internal mostly." He smiled, pointing out a pale green discoloring on the shell on his left side, under where human ribs would be. "Not much outer showing of it really, You won't hurt me."

"Well...if you're sure. Though I'll be gentle....though um...I thought...you said you were a male of your species. If that's so then where uh...." He glanced down at Saku's crotch.

"Oh." He chuckled. "That's all internal darling, you can just slide your cock right into the slit though, I find that very pleasurable."

"Ah...right.." Zeph nodded slightly, then gently pulled Saku towards him, laying him on the bed and gently beginning to rub his cock against the slit, shivering slightly.

A pale pink, tentacle like member slithered from the slit, wrapping around Zeph's cock and pulling him inside. "Mmmm, I've not felt somebody warm-blooded in decades."

"Huh? Ah!" Zeph gasped in surprise as something seemed to wrap around his cock then pull him inside. "Wh-whoa...that's...quite the trick you have there..." He shivered slightly, his cock twitching in pleasure as he got used to the sensation.

"Yes, it's known as a prehensile cock." He smiled, the tentacle caressing Zeph's length. "I'm sure you'll end up with one if you're here very long."

"Ah...I will huh? Well...depends on how quickly I can find my way back home I guess" Zeph laughed nervously, then shivered again as his cock was stroked, his hips rocking gently.

Back
Top Bottom