Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crack (Splendif x DonV)

"Most retired warriors like my self recieve a visit from at least two fertile females a month, to pass on our genes. I do sometimes spend time with one of the males who takes the tea shipments in the summer, but it's been too cold for growing good tea this late in the year." He smiled, moving over with the food, setting it out on the table and pouring them glasses of the blueish juice, slowly sitting with a low groan. "It has given me a new outlook however...in our species mating is such a rush and matter-of-fact action. In lying with other males I've come to understand a slower, more passionate form of enjoying another."

"Well....I'm glad you were at least able to find some happiness" Zeph smiled softly, thanking him for the food once more, before going to take a bite. "Mmm, this tastes as delicious as it smells!" He grinned, taking a sip of the odd blue juice, before going back to his food, eating happily despite the fact he didn't really know what it actually was. All he knew is that ever since Saku had started cooking he'd been feeling hungrier and hungrier by the second.

He smiled, eating calmly. "Well, you can share my bed tonight if that is to your liking." He winked, taking a sip from his glass before returning to his food.

"Hm? Ah, share your-" Zeph blushed profusely, but part of his mind was already whispering into the rest that he should accept. Normally Zeph would politely decline such an offer from a man...but yet...something in him told him he didn't just want to accept, but that he had to accept for some reason...that doing so would make him....better. "Well um...that's a very kind offer. I...would be glad to" He managed a shy grin, before quickly stuffing his mouth full of food again.

"It should be a fun night then." Saku chuckled, finishing his food and sipping on his drink, looking Zeph over. "You have a very interesting aura you know..."

"Y-yeah...ehehe" Zeph laughed nervously, though found himself eating a little more quickly, as if his body were anticipating what were to come after. "Hm? An interesting aura? Nobody has ever said that to me before"

"All beings have an aura of energy, but your's is quite unique. It seems to be shifting between two colors, as if two powers are fighting within you." He said calmly.

"Two powers are fighting within me?" Zeph raised an eyebrow, though....the description felt somewhat fitting. But fighting might not be the right word...or at least not entirely correct. Part of him felt like that...but part of him also felt it was simply a...transition, one he wasn't entirely sure about yet. "Well...I guess I'll just have to wait and see huh?"

"I suppose that is true." Saku smiled, picking up everything empty from the table. "Now, how about desert?" He asked in a sultry tone.

"Ah, desert?" Zeph looked up and blinked, clearly missing the tone of Saku's voice. Then again that kind of a tone wasn't exactly one Zeph was used to hearing, he was hardly a ladies man back home. The closest to 'romance' he ever got was a couple of drunken one night things with girls who wouldn't normally talk with him.

Saku chuckled, walking around behind Zeph, trailing his arms over the human's shoulders, caressing his chest. "Something of a newbie at this are you?" He whispered teasingly.

"Ah!" It seemed to click for Zeph what Saku meant as the other male started to caress his chest. "Oh uh...sort of yeah...hehe" He grinned and let out a slightly nervous laugh.

"Hmmm, ever been with an insectoid before?" He asked, long tongue flickering over Zeph's neck tauntingly. "If not you're in for a fun time."

He chuckled. "Mmm, you won't want to go back to other creatures after you've tried it." He teased. "Let's head upstairs hmm?"

"Oh um....I see..." Zeph just grinned nervously and nodded, slowly standing up and turning to follow him. "Well...lead the way"

He chuckled, leading Zeph upstairs with a smile. "So I'm guessing you're not very used to having people just offer you sex at random huh?"

"It may surprise you to hear that I'm not. Where I come from people are a little more....picky" Zeph grinned shyly, he was still getting used to this whole 'sex while sober' thing in all honesty.

"Oh I agree...things just work a little different where I'm from is all" Zeph smiled lightly, looking at the bed and slowly sitting down to feel it, rather glad it was as comfortable as it looked.

"Sound like people are putting far too much thought into their biological functions." He smiled, smoothly pulling Zeph's shirt up and off his body.

Zeph shivered as he raised his arms, what little clothing he was wearing being removed quite quickly, leaving him already rather naked, and exposing that his cock was already rock hard, glistening with pre-cum.

Saku caressed his length gently, the chitin of his fingers sliky smooth as he slowly knelt down. "You already seem quite ready for this you know." He teased, slender tongue flicking out, licking beads from pre from Zeph's throbbing length.

"Well...you have been rather uh...open about what was coming after all so" Zeph grinned slightly, then shivered as Saku caressed him, gasping as a tongue came out and flicked across him. "A-ahh..."

The insectoid male chuckled, tongue coiling around Zeph's balls. "I suppose I have, huh?" He smirked, a finger rubbing gently against Zeph's puckered rear. "You have quite the beautiful body."

Back
Top Bottom