Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crack (Splendif x DonV)

She....seemed not to mind? Zeph was so confused...he knew what he did was wrong but...at the time it hadn't felt wrong at all....he had done it willingly and yet...now he felt different again. But in the back of his mind a tiny part of him was whispering that it hadn't just not been wrong, but had been right...that it had been his right by birth to simply take her as he pleased. "I um...I...right...every afternoon..." Zeph nodded softly, then slowly got back to his feet, watching the girl for a moment, before managing to give her a slight smile and turning to go, grabbing the remains of his clothes as he passed them. His shirt, pants and underwear were pretty much ruined, only his shoes and socks were still actually intact.
"Ah geez...what am I gonna do with these...?" He sighed as he headed towards the open field, away from the lake, following the border of the long grass. After walking for a few minutes he wrapped the remains of his shredded clothing around his waist like a form of loincloth. It was enough to cover his modesty, but not much more. "And where am I...? And more importantly, how do I get back home?" He sighed, gently rubbing his stomach. That odd feeling of something new was still there...and it didn't feel like it was going to go away.

He would soon hear and odd buzzing sort of sound, a shadow passing overhead, something winged landing into the distance at what looked like a farmhouse. The tall grass seemed to have been cut down, replaced with small raised gardens, each growing a different plant, some simillar to human foods, others bizzare and alien.

"Hm?" Zeph stopped and looked up and around as he heard the buzzing noise, he saw something suddenly pass above him, but it was moving too quickly for him to really see. As he followed the direction it went though he could see what looked to be some kind of house...a sign of civilisation! Maybe he could get some help there! He quickly moved to head for the house, glancing at the various crops he was passing. Some he recognised, but some were just....were these even edible? He could've sworn one plant was growing something that looked like giant purple erections. The boy shook his head, pushing forwards and moving towards the door of the farmhouse, reaching out to knock.

Once he did he would here a very quiet reply in a wonderfully soothing and melodic voice. "Please hold on a moment." Came the reply, perhaps male, though it was hard to really tell. The door soon opened, revealing what appeared to be an insectoid "woman" in a red kimono, though aside from breasts there were really no gendered features. "Greetings, I don't think I've seen you before." The being spoke in a polite, demure tone, two hands folded neatly in front of it, two larger scyte-tipped arms behind. "You are...." The creature paused, strange glowing shaped moving in it's eyes. "H-human? There has not been one of you here in many centuries, though I'm unable to find a reason." It blinked offering a hand in greeting. "Regardless, I am called Saku, welcome to my little garden."

Zeph was relaxed slightly by the tone of the voice that came through the door, whoever it was they sounded friendly at least. When he opened the door he blinked at the creature standing before him...by far the least human of the ones he had encountered so far whilst he was here. When she realised he was human she seemed...well...shocked. But at least she had known what he was, the other two seemed to have had no concept of a human being at all. "Ah...hello Saku, thank you. My name's Zeph" He reached out to take her offered hand, shaking it gently. "Well..yes, I am human....though I've no idea where here is...or how I got here...or how I get back" He sighed softly. "I was just walking to college and then the ground just seemed to crack open and swallow me. Next thing I knew, here I was being pounced by some....thing...that called itself an Omnibus"

"Ah yes, they tend to be very, affectionate. Luckily they tend to assume I'm female, so the succubi at least leave me be." Saku smile, now confirmed to be male it would seem. "Would you like something to eat? I assume you'll be quite hungry after the exertion an Omnibus can put you through." He smiled. "If you help with the harvest I'll be happy to share."

Affectionate....not quite the word Zeph would use but he wasn't really going to argue, who knew how she...he...might react. "Ah...actually...yes something to eat would be really good actually" Now that she mentioned it, he somehow felt hungry twice, it was strange, like he was hungry as he normally would be, but there was some other part of him that hungered as well, as if it were craving nourishment. "Though I'm not entirely sure which of these foods are going to be safe to eat for me. I don't recognise most of them"

Saku smiled. "They are all fine, at least as far a the queen knows." She led him into the field, walking the small gardens to reach the phallic plants. "Come, I will show you how to harvest the crops."

"As far as the Queen knows..? Who's the Queen?" Zeph turned to follow her, raising an eyebrow as they entered an area filled with clearly phallic looking plants of varying sizes. "Well...I should only need a few. I'm hoping to find my way back home pretty quickly....not that I have much of an idea how to do that but still..."

"The queen is a insectoid who have given her life to us, her own mind is gone, her body a living computer, a library of all that any insectoid knows." She smiled, feeling her way up one of the plants before slicing it off. "Look." She tilting the cut end towards him, showing that the plant had numerous sort of seeds, translucent blue orbs. "These berries are quite good." She smiled, feeling another shaft. "Help me find where the more solid plant gives way to the ripe portion." He smiled, handing Zeph a small roll of red tape. "Mark them for me please."

"Ah...right" Zeph didn't really understand, but it didn't seem right to question further, he was the weird one in this situation somehow after all. He watched her with the plant, leaning in a little closer as she sliced one of them open. The berries did look rather good, totally unlike anything he'd seen before. "Ah...right" He took the tape, then started to feel several of the plants, though their phallic nature made it a little unusual, it almost felt like he was masturbating them at times. Still, he did as she asked, putting tape around the parts of the plants where he felt them become more solid.

He smiled, lining up one of his arms and slicing smoothly through a half dozen plants, bundling them up with the tape. "This should be all I need to prepare dinner." He stood slowly, seening to wince slightly as he did, holding his side. "Let us return to my home."

Zeph had to admit he was impressed watching Saku slice the plants so cleanly....not to mention his selfless kindness at a weird mostly naked 'alien' turning up at his doorstep. "Ah, hey are you alright?" Zeph couldn't help noticing the wince, hurrying forwards in order to take the plants from him. "Here, let me carry those for you. If you're injured you shouldn't be doing all this for me..."

"It is not the sort of injury that heals." He said calmly, standing with a slightly strained smile, walking with Zeph. "Sometimes one must simply live with what they are given. In many respects I am one of the luckier of the troops of my old hive."

"I'm sorry...and here I am making things more inconvenient for you. Please, let me help you out a little to repay your kindness, it's the least I can do" Zeph tried his best to smile reassuringly, moving to open the door for Saku as well to make sure he was under as little strain as possible. He was curious as to what Saku meant by one of the luckier ones, but he felt it would be best not to pry. It sounded like the memory would be just as painful as the injury.

Saku chuckled, heading inside to an eastern decorated kitchen, starting a fire beneath a wok. "Nothing is all that convienient for me. You've not made things any harder than they normally are." He smiled, taking out a variety of other items and plants.

"I see" Zeph glanced around as they entered the kitchen. "I have to admit I was a little surprised to see a place like this. There didn't seem to be anything else around here...no towns or cities....just your place pretty much in the middle of nowhere"

"For those who dwell upon the surface, it is." He smiled, chopping vegetables with his scythes. "I'm actually right above the city of Scelrana, I provide a lot of the herbs and spices used down below."

"There's a city underground? Wow, there's nothing like that where I'm from, everyone lives above the surface. Then again everyone is human too. Speaking of...you knew what I was, the others I've met had no idea. You said something about it being centuries?"

"I know only what our queen knows. A handful of humans were here long ago, none have come since." He smiled, throwing things into the wok, a wonderful scent filling the air as he worked.

"I don't suppose you have any idea how they got there...or more importantly how they got back do you? I think I'd rather like to get back home before I'm gone for too long" Zeph couldn't help sniffing the air, it smelled wonderful!

"Not a clue sadly." He replied, place some of the berries into a device that reduced them into vibrant blue juice, storing it away in a strange cupboard that seemed to be filled with a cold mist. "All I can really offer is a safe place to spend the night and a hot meal in your belly."

"I see. Well thank you, that's more than enough. I just wish I had something to offer you in return" Zeph tilted as he looked into the cupboard whilst it was open, seemed to be some kind of fridge, or at least as close as you could get without anything that seemed to resemble electricity around here.

"Company is enough." He smiled, getting down a pair of plates before adding noodles into the pot and setting what looked like egg rolls into another pan. "My injury renders me infertile, so my own kind very rarely come to visit aside from taking shipments of food and such, or bringing me fresh dairy from the aphid farms below."

"Oh? I see...I'm very sorry to hear that" That reminded Zeph of how he had felt with the snake woman....such an irresistible urge to...to breed. He'd never felt like that before! And yet....even now he could still feel it, deep down inside of him, like it would never go away, only subside temporarily. "Though that's the only reason they don't come to visit you? It seems a rather strange reason to not come and see someone to me"

Back
Top Bottom