Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crack (Splendif x DonV)

"Horny bitch!" She grunted, thrusting to the hilt, hips slapping against his ass with every thrust. "Whatever you are you definately belong in the company of Demibus like myself, and the other genders." She panted, reaching around to grab his cock as she thrust faster and harder.

Zeph grunted as she thrust the entirity of her cock into him, his cock spasming in response, jerking even more when she grabbed it as his ass squeezed down tighter. Perhaps he just wanted more pleasure, perhaps part of him was just trying to get her off quicker so this was over....probably a bit of both really. Either way, his body was loving every second of this despite the part of his mind continuing to tell him that this wasn't right.

"Fuck, can't last in an ass this nice..." She panted, thrusting a few more times with a low groan, flooding his bowels with thick ropes of hot seed, swelling his belly and awakening the latent ancestry within him.

As he felt her cum inside of him Zeph cried out, his own cock jerking and cumming once more into her hand and onto the ground. He grunted as his belly bulged with cum, but there was another feeling much stronger than any of the others, a very strange feeling coming from deep within him. It was like something.....new...something that hadn't been there before was suddenly there, or perhaps suddenly awake. He had no idea what it was, all Zeph could do was fall forwards, slowly sliding off her cock and collapsing to the ground as her cum poured back out of his ass while he lay there panting, twitching occasionally as he felt that something inside growing stronger.....felt something....changing.

The demoness wiped her cock on his face with a satisfied sigh, standing up. "Well slut, maybe I'll have some fun with you again later. Bye!" She said brightly, taking flight, cock swaying beneath her.

Soon, a strange smell filled his senses, a sweet, lustful scent of a female.

Zeph barely heard her talking, barely noticed her leave, he was too focused on this unusual feeling that was continuing to grow inside him. Even stranger, he seemed to not only be getting his energy back, but it was more than ever before.
A few moments later he sniffed at the air, he smelled something strange, something unfamiliar. He didn't know what it was...well...mostly anyway, but a tiny part of him did know....and that tiny part of him drove Zeph to slowly get to his feet, cum still running down his legs as he began to follow the scent, now taking deep breaths of it rather than simply sniffing it. For some reason he was drawn to it, he had to follow the scent...he had to get there and...do something.

He would soon find a lake, placid and calm, a lovely young woman sunning herself beside it, some sort of strange feathered snake. She seemed to be sleeping nude, robes folded up beside her as she gently snored in the sun.

Zeph stopped when he saw the woman, staring at her for a moment, before taking another deep breath, the scent stronger than ever now. For some reason the smell was incredibly arousing....and even though he had already cum twice his cock was rock hard once more...and even...a little bigger than before. With a low growl he moved towards the woman, some kind of irresistible primal instinct driving him now. Zeph was aware of what he was doing...but right now his brain no longer registered it as unusual, all his mind could process was...the need.
He stood over her, looking down at her sleeping form, before suddenly diving down, grasping one of her breasts and leaning in to suck hard on her nipple whilst his other hand slid down her stomach towards her pussy.

She yelped as his weight rested on her, thrashing and squirming as she tried to get off him. "Wha? Get off of me!" She yelped, clawing at his shoulders. His hand would find a slit in her scales, containing a lukewarm passage, slick at tight, splitting into two seperate passages about an inch in.

Zeph heard what she said, and he knew he should get off her....but he wasn't going to. He grunted as she clawed at him, but as she did his body seemed to react, and with a groan of pleasure Zeph's every muscle suddenly bulged, growing noticeably larger, his strength increasing at least ten fold. He grunted and thrust a finger inside of her, he didn't understand her biology...he didn't particularly care to right now. He just sucked harder on her nipple as his hand pushed down on her breast, both squeezing harder and pinning her down. He stopped sucking long enough to look her in the eye, his own eyes completely overcome with lust...changing from yellow to red as she watched, his cock sliding across her belly as he started to move clumsily, his fingers pumping into her quickly in an attempt to get her more aroused.

She thrashed and rippled her body, trying uselessly to shove him off, though her walls eagerly milked his digits, pulling at them as her scent grew stronger. "Get off you filthy mammalian monster!" She hissed, biting his shoulder.

Zeph looked up at her again as she bit his shoulder, though his skin seemed to have hardened in response, her teeth pressing against it uselessly as he growled, suddenly withdrawing his fingers from her slit and reaching up to grab her shoulder, forcefully pushing her back down on the ground as he moved to straddle her. The boy stared down at her, licking his lips as his cock twitched, then before her eyes it grew again, lengthening to about 10 inches and almost doubling in thickness while she watched, Zeph groaning in pleasure the entire time, his body already pleasuring itself from within.
Without any further hesitation, he shifted his body down, rubbing the tip of his cock against her slit, before thrusting into her roughly. "Ooooh! Y-yesss! Must...must....breed! Must impregnate!" He didn't know where the words came from, right now he didn't care...all Zeph knew for sure was that right now he had to fuck, he had to impregnate, he had to breed and it didn't matter who or what he did it with!

She arched, hissing sharply, her walls stretching as he forced inside her two-way cunt, juices running down his shaft. In an instant her demeanor changed, arms wrapping gently over his shoulders, her four eyes looking up at him. "Damn you...Being my first..." She panted, wrapping her long body around his hips. "That means you own me...prick..." She mumbled.

For some reason Zeph felt a strange sense of satisfaction at her words...yes...he owned her...he would have owned her even had she not said it! He licked his lips as he no longer needed to pin her down, instead leaning down to roughly kiss her, thrusting his tongue forcefully into her mouth as he became desperate to taste her. His hands moved back to her breasts, massaging them roughly, pinching and tugging at her nipples as his hips jerked, thrusting and forcing himself deeper into her, his balls slapping against her as he bottomed out, though everytime they did his balls would feel a little heavier than the last time.

She moaned into his mouth, her long tongue wrapping around his. "Please master, breed me." She panted, walls clutching at his swelling length. "I cannot be your soldier, but I can be your concubine." She moaned,pulling him deeper, her cervix spreading as he bottomed out.

Zeph groaned into her mouth, beginning to thrust into her, each thrust carrying incredible strength behind it, so much so that the ground beneath her was being compressed and pushed aside as Zeph held nothing back, slamming his cock into her over and over with inhuman strength, heavy balls slapping against her hard enough that the sound could be heard even far enough away that they could not be seen.

She gave a long, whimpering hiss, squirting around his throbbing length, her body hugging his tightly, nails diggging into his back. "Please master! Breed your willing slave!"

Zeph continued to pound her for several minutes, before his thrusting started to get faster, wilder, like an animal in heat. Then suddenly he gave one final slam, lifting up and crying out inhumanly as his cock erupted, pouring cum deep into her, more than any normal human should be able to produce. Unfortunately however the side of him that had recently awoken was still weak, still immature, it lacked the power to breed correctly, to breed the way it and Zeph needed. His human side however was another matter, his human side was more than capable of breeding, of giving this creature half-human children, especially as his cum had been not only increased in volume, but fertility as well.

She only seemed to hunger for him more, growing warmer within. "Please master, my other womb as well...Please fill them both with your glorious seed!" She moaned, planting kisses all over his strong chest. "I beg you to breed me fully!"

Other womb? Zeph didn't quite understand, and whilst the ancient part of him had been drained somewhat, it still had strength and influence enough left. He slowly slid out of her, just enough that he could feel the other passage, then thrust back inside hard, grasping her with his still powerful arms, pulling her close against him as he leaned down to suck on her nipple once more, his hips pounding her once again with little regard for her pleasure, only his intense desire to breed welling up once more.

She moaned eagerly, clutching ever tighter, pulling him in. "Yes master! Breed your slave well! I'll carry your armies!" She panted, body rippling to meet his thrust, tongue caressing his neck lovingly.

Zeph bit surprisingly gently on her nipple, giving it another suck before switching to the other one and doing the same, spending several minutes on each before moving up to kiss her once more, his hands moving up to grasp the side of her head as he kissed her forcefully, hips jerking and thrusting for several minutes before slamming inside, roaring into her mouth as he came once again, his human side desperately trying to impregnate her whilst his ancient side was still too weak to do so.

She hissed, crying out into his mouth, juices coating his length as he unloaded into her depths. "Thank you...Masssssster....." She panted, eyes glazed with pleasure as she slumped down beneath him, panting heavily, sweat beading on her flawless skin.

Zeph grunted as he released a few more spurts of cum whilst he pulled out, spraying a little across her belly, before he collapsed down beside her, panting for breath. His muscles and cock slowly shrank back to their normal size and his eyes returned from red back to their normal yellow. The part of him that had awoken seemed to recede for now, but it would not go back to sleep now that it had been awakened, it would only grow in strength.
"Ah!" Zeph's rational mind seemed to slowly return, and he sat upright, looking down at the girl beside him. "O-oh my god! I...I'm so....I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened I...I...something just...came over me!" What had he done...? He had forced himself on this woman...quite probably gotten her pregnant! Oh god he was too young to be a father! Not to mention she wasn't even human!

She yawned, rolling over in the sun. "What are you on about master? One as powerful as you has right to claim and breed any whom they desire." She smiled up at him. "Anyway, I'm here every afternoon, so once you have a home here you can come get me any time. I'd invite you into mine, but I don't think a snake den would be comfortable for a mammal like yourself."

Back
Top Bottom