Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crack (Splendif x DonV)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Zeph had only recently started college, but already he had been loving ever second of it. Finally he had moved away from home, gotten a dorm room where he could finally have a bit of true independence. The classes were great, the social life was great and he had to admit that it was great having so many girls around all the time, none of them the stuck up bitches from his High School! Yes, life was good, oh so very very good. Unfortunately for Zeph however, his life was about to take a rather sudden twist, one that would change not just his life but the life of everyone, forever.

The day had started out normally enough, waking up a little bit late, grabbing some breakfast, packing his things and grabbing his backpack before rushing out of the dorm building in a desperate and futile attempt not to be late for his first class of the day. To try and save a few minutes, Zeph decided to turn and take a shortcut today, an alleyway he had only noticed in the last day or two that nobody seemed to take. With a confident grin he turned and started jogging down it, hoping this would bring him out close enough to the college to just make it in time. As he moved though, one of his legs suddenly didn't seem to make contact with the ground...instead it seemed to go right through. Zeph only just had time to look down, seeing what appeared to be a bright light suddenly forming around his leg, which he seemed to be slipping through. He gasped, trying to cry out, his arms flailing in an attempt to grab onto something, but there was nothing, and within moments his entire body fell and slipped straight through the 'crack', which seemed to close up behind him, leaving no trace that he or it had ever been there.

"Yah! Ow!" Zeph landed with a thump, though whatever he landed on certainly didn't feel like concrete. With a groan Zeph opened his eyes, lowering his hands to the ground to push himself up, though rather oddly he didn't feel the cold tarmac he expected, instead he felt...grass? "Hm?" Zeph slowly opened his eyes, blinking. It was grass. He quickly looked up and around. He wasn't in the middle of the city anymore...no...he was in a field. Ahead of him, open grassland, to his left a large lake, to his right a field of grass that seemed about 10 feet high, and behind him what looked to be a large forest. "What in the....? Where...?" Zeph slowly got to his feet, wondering if perhaps he had hit his head and was hallucinating. "What the hell is going on..?"

He would hear giggling from somewhere nearby, though nothing seemed to be around. Nothing in the forests behind him, nothing on the plains to the north, the western lake placid and calm, and the tall grass motionless. This absence would soon be explained as something dropped on him from above, pinning him on his back on the grass. A strange woman (NSFW) looked down at him with a grin, a heavy warmth against his belly, sticky moisture soaking into his clothing. "Ohhh! What are you? You look so...weird!" She grinned, her tail working at the waist of his pants. "And why are you covered in so much fabric?!" She muttered in irritation.

"Huh? What?". Zeph scrambled to look around as he heard giggling, still on his hands and knees, but he couldn't see anyone or anything. Was he hearing things? He sure as hell seemed to be seeing things if his surroundings were anything to go by. He slowly got to his feet, but only just in time to be knocked back to the ground, slamming down on his back, the wind knocked out of him leaving the boy gasping for air for a few moments. "What...what the hell?". He glanced up at the girl, gasping and trying to squirm away. "Why am I covered in....why the hell are you nak.... ed...". Zeph's voice trailed off as he saw the girls wings....those ears....those horns...he hadn't even noticed what was pressing at his chest yet. "What....what in the hell are you?!"

"Femenine Omnibus, class four." She smiled, caressing his shoulders. "More importantly, what are you?" She asked, sliding his shirt up, working her tail into his pants and caressing his cock with it. "No tail, no wings, no claws? You seem very dull honestly. Then again, a cock to ride is a cock to ride." She winked.

"A... what?". Zeph had no idea what she'd just said she was, all he knew was that it made no damned sense! "H-hey stop that!". Zeph squirmed as she tried to pull his shirt on, attempting to keep it on. When he felt her tail slip into his pants though he yelped and jumped, his cock already at least semi-hard due to the sight of her upper naked body. Zeph's attention was drawn downwards as her tail continued it's work, and the boy froze up as he saw what was resting on his stomach. "What....what the hell is that?!". It almost looked like a....but no, she was female! That much was obvious! And besides, it was far too big and just...just the wrong shape!

"An Omnibus, you know? Both genders and all." She said irritatedly, simply ripping his shirt clean of him. "It's a dick, duh! You ask as if you've never seen one before." She moved swiftly down, fiddling with his fly before simply ripping his pants off him as well. "What is the point of all this damn fabric?!"

"Ya!" There went Zeph's favourite shirt. Before he could protest further his pants soon joined them. "It's a....no way! It can't be! It's...it's too big! Way too big! Now just leave my clothes alone will you! St-stop it!". Zeph squirmed more, gasping as her tail stroked at his cock, growing to his full 7 inch length, rather normal thickness for a human.

"How strange, you're not very large." She rubbed her dripping slit against his length with a giggle. "Lucky you I'm always tight as a vice." She slid down, taking his full length into her slit. "Of course, you'll be loosed up a bit by the time I'm done with you."

Well she didn't have to rub it in like that...despite the situation Zeph couldn't help a flash of annoyance running across his face, then gasped sharply as she suddenly slid down and took his entire cock into her at once. It felt...amazing! Zeph wasn't exactly experienced, but he was no virgin either...still...the few previous times he'd had sex it had been drunken, awkward and with a condom. This felt...completely different, like his first time all over again. "A-ah!" He had tried to speak, but could only let out gasps of pleasure as his body twitched and convulsed for a moment. "Wh-what...what're you doing...?!" And what the hell did she mean he'd have loosened up a bit? Then again, he got the feeling he'd prefer not to know the answer.

"Right now? Riding a mannequin apparently, move your hips!" She hissed, bouncing her hips smoothly, her tight walls wrapped around his cock, her own length drooling precum onto his chest. She began to speed up, her tail caressing his balls. "Come on! Fuck me!"

"I...I..." Zeph was still in shock, but he couldn't help gasping in pleasure as she rode his cock, closing his eyes tightly as the pleasure almost overwhelmed him...she was so tight...tighter than any of the few girls he'd ever been with. But he still couldn't quite grasp exactly what was going on here...but even so, his body started to react, his hips moving even involuntarily, jerking up against her slightly, though his inexperience certainly showed through with his rather jerky and clumsy movements. It was so much though....so good...he could already feel his cock starting to twitch and his orgasm bubbling up even though she'd been riding him less than a minute....it really was just like his first time all over again...

"Oh that just won't do to cum so quickly." She muttered, seeming to sense it, leaning in and biting his shoulder, injecting something into his veins, his cock growing hard as iron, the need to cum slowly abating. "There, now maybe you can be good for my female side." She chuckled.

Zeph was about to cum until she bit him, his eye opening wide as he gasped, his hands suddenly reaching up and trying to grasp at something, only for him to end up grabbing her brasts and squeezing them tightly, his fingers sinking into the flesh as his entire body went rigid for a moment, his cock twitching again before somehow becoming even harder, harder than he'd ever felt it, painfully hard...and yet...he felt his orgasm...not subside...but seem to pause...as if his body was now being kept right on the brink for a moment, before it finally did subside a little. "A-ah....what..what did you do to me?"

"Just made you much more productive for a little while so I can get a better meal." She moaned, bouncing on his shaft, her nipples hardening in his palms, hands caressing his chest. "I don't know just what you are, but there's something special about you...I can feel it."

A better meal? What the hell did that mean? Was she going to eat him when she was done?! Zeph tried to speak, but whatever she had done seemed to have left his cock much more sensitive, so as she started to bounce on him again he couldn't help moaning loudly, involuntarily sitting upright slightly, causing his stomach to press much more against her cock, his own nipples hardening as her hands ran across his chest, whilst his hands continued to grasp her breasts, instinct seemingly making him keep hold of them.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, bouncing faster on his length, smearing pre across his chest. "That's it, faster! Let me feed on your cum." She moaned, milking his length, tail squeezing his balls.

"Ah...ahh!" Zeph moaned as she pulled him closer, his face being squashed against her breasts, her cock trapped between their stomachs now, his hips continuing to jerk up against her. He closed his eyes tightly, thinking that maybe this was all some kind of dream or hallucination and if he closed his eyes for long enough it might all end, but it felt far too real for that.
Even with her venom, or whatever it had been, within a few minutes he could already feel his orgasm bubbling up again, the pleasure he was feeling almost forcibly overwhelming even what she had done to him to prolong his performance.

"Mmm, good enough, now fill me up!" She hissed, bouncing faster on his girth, inner walls milking him eagerly, her tail teasing at his ass. "Give me everything those balls are holding onto!"

Whether he wanted to or not Zeph's body was all too happy to comply with her demand. With a cry the boy came harder than he had ever felt before, spurting his hot, thick cum into her. A decent amount, for a human at least, but after a few spurts the boy slumped against her slightly, panting for breath. Never before had an orgasm been so exhausting.

Her walls seemed to simply absorb it before she slit off him. "Now it's your turn." She smirked, flipping him roughly over, rubbing her thick, drooling cock against his lower back, drooling pre down over his ass.

"H-huh...? My turn...? What..?" Zeph didn't have time to finish his thoughts or his question before she flipped him over, the boy yelping in surprise as he was pushed face first into the grass. "H-hey! What are you do-" He cut off when he felt something rubbing against him, that something unmistakably being her cock. She wasn't...she couldn't...no way... "H-hey! Don't you dare! Th-that thing is way too big! No way it's going to fit!" He quickly started trying to crawl away from her on his hands and knees, still feeling too drained to scramble to his feet.

She grabbed his hips, ignoring his struggling and pushing her pre-slicked cock into his ass, stretching him with strange ease, sinking deeply into his ass. "What the hell? I thought you'd at least be impossibly tight for all your struggles and squirming."

When she grabbed him Zeph continued trying to crawl away, clawing at the grass, until her cock suddenly started pushing into his ass. When it did, his whole body went stiff and still. His mouth opened wide, but no noise came out. Despite what she said..to him it sure as hell felt tight! Even if her cock was sinking in strangely easily. His slim body bulged slightly, his stomach showing the outline of her giant cock as it sank inside of him, belly stretching out a little to accommodate her.

She grinned, thrusting smoothly, running her hands down his back. "Ahhh yeah...you feel wonderful, whatever you are." She panted, her swollen cock drooling precum into his belly, further serving to lubricate her powerful thrusts.

"Nnnnghyaa!" Zeph cried out as she thrust into him, his fists clenching tightly around the grass, his toes curling as he found himself helpless to get away, the sensation of his belly bulging out so strange, yet so good. Despite having just cum his cock was already rock hard again, dripping pre-cum onto the ground beneath him as he found himself unable to stop moaning in pleasure. Despite what he had assumed, there was no pain from her giant cock thrusting into him...the only thing he could feel was intense pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom