Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RWBY MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charcoal

Skeleton
As the title says, this is for a RWBY role play. If you don't know what RWBY is then go to Roosterteeth.com and check it out. It is currently starting their fourth season.
I'm looking for a people who would want to do a RWBY based roleplay with me. If you have seen each episode then that's even better. Before I get to the paring and plots, let me tell you a little bit about me.

A simple guy who doesn't have too many issues when it comes to roleplaying, I'm fine with how long the reply is just as long as it moves the rp forward. I have some good free time every now and then so it's likely I will reply the same day if not instantly. I'm fine with a lot of kinks, the ones I'm not is bathroom play and abusive stuff.
I'm a pretty open guy so please add on to the roleplay if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it.

Okay, that's about it now for the parings and plots. There will be a * next to the ones I would like to do, the more * the more I want to do it.
OC x OC ****
OC x Yang ***
OC x Blake **
OC x Wiess *
OC x Ruby ***
OC x Velvet ****

PLOTS

Beauty and the Beast, RWBY style.
This one is long before the actual show takes place, this is back when people started exploring for new places to live. These people had to worry about Grimm as they traveled but once they found a place to stay, they started to grow. Everyone was human, no one ever saw a faunes before until one day a human was face to face with one and ran back to their village. He described the faunes like it was a new type of Grimm. The village was starting to go into a panic but the Hunters of the village calmed them down with the promise to hunt down this Grimm and kill it. One girl thought this could be her chance to become a huntress and join the hunters that went to find new land. She could be a hero in their eyes, but what will happen when she sees that it's not a Grimm but a different species. Will she kill the so called beast or will she bring the faunes back, will the villagers see the faunes as a friend or as a Grimm?

Not all humans are bad.
This one is during the show, around the second season. A team of four was in charged of scouting a White Fang operation that had them in the forest. It was supposed to be a simple mission, in and out that's it, but one member spotted them and before he was about to sound the alarm he was knocked out, but there was still enough noise to alert someone else. The mission was a bust but then the team leader had an idea to take the White Fang member for interrogation. It was difficult to get the info out of him, he wouldn't crack no matter what they did. Then one of the members of the team sat down and talked to him, not about what he was doing or what he was planning but what his hobbies were. The girl who spoke to him was kind, she didn't yell at him or made threats. She was different and soon enough something slipped out of his mouth. He said there was a bomb underneath a large shipment of dust. That was terrible since the blast could wipe out everything in a ten mile radius. They had to stop it but there was a catch, he knew how to stop it but they would have to take him with them. So they did and the one who was in charged to watch him was the girl who tricked him into saying the secret mission. She might've tricked him but that doesn't mean she wasn't acting out her kindness to him. She felt sad for him after what he said in there.

They both can go many different ways. If you're interested then please send me a message or reply to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom