Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Smash Bros.: Open Invite.

With the announcement of the Switch and 50+ devs backing it up I was thinking of making a smash bros. RP Thought I still have to work out the details..such as will it have a plot or not, but any and most characters will be able to participate in this.

Save all Switch conversations to a different thread please this is an rp.

Story:

Many come to see the fabled smash tournament. This year's was planned to gather fighters from all over for a grand prize, however there sinister forces at work. The first instance of this happening occured in the mushroom kingdom. Mario and Luigi were on their way to visit Princess Peach for an banquet celebrating the annual tournament. Though they were greeted at the gates by Toads who were transfigured into trophies, worried they rushed to the castle finding that everyone inside was turned into a trophy.

Luckily merely touching them restored those who were victim to this phenomenon and Peach was there along with Zelda. It seemed hyrule was targeted as well. They had to get to the bottom of this so they began to gather fighters all over who's worlds were affected, unaware of the bigger threat that loomed.

There is no doubt about it; I'm in for this one. Even though I haven't played the Smash for the Wii-U/3DS, I don't believe it had a true story like Brawl did, from what I've read. Regardless, I'll send a character sheet to you, Alura, and you tell me what you think of it. :)

I'd be interested in this too. Definitely looking forward to hearing more about your ideas.

Hmm~ should it really have a plot or not, I'm not sure x3

I may either give a character limit of 4 or have it unlimited..if people can keep up with them.

Well, Alura. The RP is yours to decide on; you get to choose. Whatever you decide on, you definitely have two interested. Myself and Pods. Whatever you decide, maybe a story of some kind, could possibly help attract more into this, really. You never know until you try! :D

I'd love to participate in a Smash Bros role play whenever you get ideas.

Although at this point I must ask: Is it gonna be Yuri-only?

I have noticed you posting a lot of thread of ideas and Yuri-only Role Plays seem to be the norm so at this point I should start asking before anything.

Nope.

I'm not sure if I want it to be more Mario related plot..sort of like paper mario/ Mario RPG with seven stars kinda thing or just no plot at all x3

Well, subspace emissary was an interesting story for the Super Smash Bros series; started off with a match between two well-known characters, and gradually more characters came to be involved, with some hidden in the shadows until the post-game, where they may be located. Other than that, you had groups of 1-6 characters taking their separate paths, gradually finding each other and forming a larger group to mount a full-scale assault on what was causing the subspace.

I think since it was around warped space for brawl, maybe for this, it could be wrapped around twisted time instead; a force trying to stop the Super Smash Bros. tournament from ever happening? That's just my suggestion, though; as I said, this is your RP, Alura. It's ultimately yours to decide on. :)

What Dark-Fire said, it's your Role Play so your'e the one in charge.

Not to be a sour critic, on the contrary is to help improve, but making a lot of ideas without a real base for others to see won't really attract much people.

Back
Top Bottom