Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister, My Slave. (HoldTheDoor x Tool)

HoldTheDoor

Planetoid
As Jordan sat in the drivers seat of the black van he owned he was feeling an array of feelings. Excitement, for what was to come, yet also an unease for what he was about to do. For many months now he had watched his sister, the way she looked as she left the family home to meet her friends to go to the gym and other places. The tight yoga pants she would wear, her incredibly well rounded ass drove him wild as he would watch her walk off into the distance. He had left the family home some time ago, choosing to make his own way buying a ranch in the country on which he raised some animals for a living. They had always been close, and nothing had changed since he moved out of the family home, his frequents visits to see her and their parents keeping their relationship close. Yet in his time away from her he found his thoughts shifting to a much more vulgar tone, his mind filled with images of her body before him, his to do with as he pleased. After a few weeks of these thoughts he knew that he had to act on the thoughts he was having, a few days of planning set into motion the events that were about to unfold.

He sat in the van on edge, his tall 6'1" frame cramped in the limited space of the van. His well built muscular upper body making it a struggle to get comfortable in the space. He waited patiently for his little sister, knowing her daily schedule left her in this area all by her self, usually having dropped off her friend on the way home from the gym before walking the last few blocks by herself. Jordan waited for his chance to grab her, and take her back to his ranch where he planned to make her his slave, her body his to do with as he pleased.

Ooc here looks again just for reference
qjLNxes.jpg

83.jpg

RjUNjTK.jpg

Ic Hana had just left her friends house and began jogging the couple of blocks to the house she had put her ear buds in so she couldn't hear her surroundings but she noticed the van not paying it much attention as she began passing by it stopping for a drink of water

Ooc I hope you don't mind short posts I am on my phone

Back
Top Bottom