Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bounty (Ruby Soho & DeviantAngel)

Ruby_Soho

Moon
CyberCity1_zpsc1hn6o57.jpg

Five thousand credits. That's how much Theodore "Teddy Bomber" Ruxpin was worth. An anarchist and explosives expert, he had been responsible for a number of attacks on government buildings and corporations. All in the name of whatever twisted message he had been spouting. It was mostly nonsense yelling about 'throwing off the chains of oppression' and 'freedom of the people' and other such re-phrasings of anger at authority. All things considered he was actually not that dangerous by himself. He did, however, have a small following of like-minded thugs and anarchists that sided with his muddled message of destruction and rebellion. It was a bounty that Shiori knew she could easily handle and make a quick bundle of creds with. She had been following the guy for a while now and even though he managed to evade authorities each time he had cut it close on a few occasions and those close calls were what she used to pick up his trail.

Shiori eventually traced Theodore back to Earth, which had long since become more or less a global slum. Ravaged by pollution, overpopulation and crippled by lawlessness and a lack of formal government, the homeworld of humanity had become a place where only the poor and criminally inclined called home. If a slum could have slums The Four Roses sat square in the middle of it. The place was a strip club and a dive bar that had to start building underground because the facade was routinely destroyed by drunkards, gangs, and gunfights. Shiori hadn't even felt comfortable leaving her ship nearby and had decided to land in a courtyard some two blocks away. She was also rather curvy and appealing in shape - especially given the clingy black bodysuit she wore - so she had opted to cover herself with a black cloak and hood. Not that she was afraid of showing off. She just didn't feel like fending off the advances of every sentient being on her walk to the club. Shiori could handle herself well enough but she was no muscle-bound beauty or deadly close combatant. Her forte was more in the realm of technology and the manipulation of electronics. The cyberware she had discreetly installed in her body allowed her to interface with systems from quite some distance away. Shiroi had neither the desire nor the need to enter The Four Roses and it was thanks to her implants that such a thing was possible.

She posted up across the street and leaned back against the building opposite. The beautiful asian lifted her left arm and reached into her cloak, pulling out her commlink from where she'd tucked it into her suit rigging. The commlink was an all-in-one connection to the wireless matrix, communications device, and systems interface. She'd spent most of her credits on this one, a Renraku Sensei, since it was so integral to the way she did her job. It was leaps and bounds above the average model but not nearly the top of the line. Some day, though, she'd be laying her hands on a Farlight Caliban. For now it was far out of her price range.

"Maybe if I had a partner I could tackle some bounty heads with a bigger price tag," she thought to herself, fingers tapping at the keypad with practiced grace and speed. She pulled up The Four Roses, found it's network hub and cracked it open in seconds. The screen on her commlink brightened, casting a faint light on her porcelain skin and soft lips. She scrolled through the security systems and eventually found the bounty on one of the cameras. He was sitting at a table, looking buzzed and relaxed. All she had to do was wait for him to walk out for the night and she could spring a little trap on him. Easy peasy. This bounty would be cake.

It wasn't uncommon to have multiple people or organizations to have bounties on a single group or person but Natalie never ran into the situation where it has happened, or not yet at least. Wearing some intimidating armor the bounty hunter calmly walked into the bar and scouted the scene before finding her bounty sitting at a table. He looked to be having a good time and buzzed off his ass so Natalie took the chance and walked over to him. "Oh Theodore, I bet you didn't think you'd be getting handcuffed while having a drink, did you?" She asks as she takes out a small piece of metal but as soon as she placed it on the back of his neck a laser shoots across his neck, causing him to choke as the other half connects to Natalie's armor. "What, you though it was going to be handcuffs for your wrists? Nah, that'd be too nice for you. You've killed a lot of people, enough that my employer wants you dead or alive." She adds while he finally catches his breath but the laser was still tight around his neck.

Natalie Grim, specially trained in the art of hurting other people. While she lacked the more emotional side of being a human she more than made up for it with strength and determination. Her body was heavily augmented with implants, more to make her stronger and more dangerous. Her abilities ranged from being able to create concussion like blasts with her hands to being able to push others over 30 feet with extreme force. She was a threat to others and turned her skills into a career of hunting down others and either capturing them or going the easy route and just killing them when it was allowed. She normally only took cases that called for dead or alive, it was easier to just kill someone rather than take them in alive.

The armor she wore was special to her, made to withstand her own implants abilities and at her hip she wore a custom sawed off shotgun. She much rather enjoyed close combat, the thrill of taking a criminals life was a rush for her and she much enjoyed it. She also worked alone but wasn't against working with others as long as the pay was worth it. Though she often clashed with different ideas that she thought would get her killed or hurt.

Shiori watched a large, armor-clad feminine-looking figure stride into the strip club, the figure looking like it was moving with purpose. As a bounty hunter herself, the asian knew right away that this armored female was another bounty hunter. A certain purpose in each step and the gleam of well-cared for, professionally-made gear told the whole story. Someone was about to snag her bounty.

The dark-haired beauty swore under her breath and patched herself in to the audio feed of the seedy club.

"...enough that my employer wants you dead or alive," was what she heard.

Shiori cursed again. Damn company dog! No wonder this armored woman had just strode in; she'd probably been fed information from her employer. It was the benefit of working for a company. You got info, gear maintenance, and a fast information pipeline on new bounties as well as someone to handle the red tape and paper work. Shiori was freelance. None of those fringe benefits, but she got a full cut of anything she brought in. She was beholden to no one. Fat lot of good that was doing her now, though.

Against her better judgement and mostly on impulse, she pushed away from the wall and barged her way inside the club. Some booze-scented letch pulled away from the bar as she walked in and he was fashioning the beginnings of a terrible come-on but she paid him no mind and instead just pressed her right hand flat against his chest for a second. A quick but powerful electric discharge left the fingertips of her glove smoking and his t-shirt with corresponding holes as he yelped and fell to the floor, twitching. Shiori threw her hood back and reached into her cloak, pulling her sidearm free. It was a Ceska Black Scorpion, a pistol used as standard for bounty hunters and thugs alike. It was nothing special, but it was reliable, packed enough of a punch to knock a man down, and had a satisfyingly large twenty six round clip. She raised it and aimed it square at Teddy Bomber. The man now looked even more distressed than he was previously.

"Hey!" she said, talking not to the bounty head but instead the armored woman. She had to tilt her head up to look at the larger female. "This one is mine! Don't you corporate dogs have bigger fish to fry? Leave this guy to the freelancers! I've been stalking this piece of drek for a week!"

Around this time, however, the crowd started to stir. Men were hearing the commotion and seeing Theodore struggle and they were getting up from their chairs. Weapons were slowly being drawn. Theodore choked out a laugh against his restraints and said, "Did you two whores really think I'd come here alone? Fight over my bounty in hell!" He waved to his men and the gunfire started. They opened fire on the two women, though most of their shots were directed at Shiori for fear of hitting their boss who was bound up close to Natalie.

Shiori cursed under her breath and kicked over Theo's table so she could crouch behind it. Once under cover, she reached back into her rigging and pulled out a flat black rectangle out. She set it on the ground and it quickly unfolded into something much bigger and more menacing-looking. A trio of front lights flipped open, small horizontal turbines popped out of the sides, and flat parts lifted up to become stabilizers and fins. The small drone quickly whirred to life and took to the air and as it did, Natalie would be able to recognize that it was armed with two gun barrels on the underbelly. Shiori's commlink winked to life and displayed a screen of what the drone was seeing. The Ares Guardian-9 drone (she affectionately called it 'Gladius') soared quickly upwards, whirled to face Theodore's men and opened fire with the underslung machinegun barrels.

"This is all your fault you know!" shouted Shiori at Natalie over the din.

Natalie just tilt her head to the side while the shorter but bustier woman started talking and crying about the bounty being hers. Of course the taller woman could have cared less and was undoubtedly pissed when she realized that the large chested chick gave the goons enough time to mobilize and start opening fire. Natalie was even more pissed that she didn't have time to get in a word or two about the freelancer but that was going to have to wait as she broke the cord from her suit and dove behind the table. The other end was still locked around Theo's neck and wasn't going off without a plasma cutter or hack.

"Oh yeah, it's just all my fault. I was about to collect my bounty and some huge tittied freelancing amateur barged in, giving the bad guys enough time to get out their guns and start firing. Did you really think there wouldn't be goons in the bar? That's why I walked in, gave myself the edge with his neck in a sling and was ready to walk out. But you just had to rush in crying like a five year old. Did you bring your mommy too?" To say Natalie was pissed was a major understatement and the woman just had anger radiating through her as she kept hearing the gunfire going and the bullets shredding the table they were in front of.

Beneath the helmet Natalie had glowing purple eyes as the augmented enhancements inside her begin revving up and around her body a purple aura slowly began to become visible. "You just keep having fun with your tech, just don't forget to take notes on what a real bounty hunter looks like." Natalie slowly stood up and as soon as she did her suit began taking hits, the bullets bouncing off but causing small dents. The suit wouldn't last much longer so the tall woman walked around the shredded table and took a defensive stance. "This is really going to piss off the owner." She mutters as a deep purple aura radiates around her feet, the armored female holding her hands apart from each other before crashing them together in front of her. As her hands collide the purple haze at her feet shoots up through her body and explodes between her hands, causing a devastating blast that shoots forward, sending tables, chairs and men flying in all directions. The tables shattered against the walls and the shards that hit men either stuck in them or just knocked them for a loop.

"Seems about half of them are down, care to take care of the other half with your bag of tricks?" Natalie asks after taking cover back behind the table. "Why don't you use that robot of yours to distract the other men and we'll come up behind them and mow them down with our pistols?" She asks while looking across the bar as the men try to fire both at the women and at the flying turret.

Shiori sighed. The big woman was just a brute, that much was certain. She glowered up at the armor-clad female and remarked, "I wasn't going to come in here at all. I was going to lure him into a trap and catch him nice and easy, not stomp my way in here and cause a scene! Unfortunately, some big amazon in overblown power armor decided to clomp her way in here and ruin it."

It was hard to talk or, more accurately, argue, over the gunfire. They were going at it like an old married couple and in an oddly casual manner despite being fired upon. It was almost like bickering over who was in the right was more important than being fired upon by half a dozen thugs.

The giant woman caused a shockwave that bowled over furniture and men alike. It sent half of Theodore's followers sprawling and the other half looking on with jaws agape in a mixture of wonder and horror. Natalie gave the cue and Shiori stood up, stepping behind the big woman to use her armored bulk as cover. Her fingers flew across her commlink and her drone fired off a smoke round that burst around the remaining men, making them cough and gag.

"No need, amazon. I'll take them." said Shiori. Her commlink flashed, the screen displaying heat signatures. Her drone quickly targeted and fired off three rounds in quick succession, putting the men all down before the smoke even cleared. She recalled the machine and it whirred back over to her side. The buxom asian stepped from behind Natalie and looked around, surveying the damage.

"Look, let's just agree that we should fight over the bounty head elsewhere. I'll call in my ship, we can at least bicker about this somewhere quieter. Agreed?" Shiori thumbed toward the door.

"Oh, well aren't you just fancy with your little toys. Oh and using me as a human shield, classy you big titty goon." Natalie groans as she rolls her shoulder, one of the bullets causing the muscles in her shoulder to bruise from the impact. "Alright you piece of shit, you're coming with us." After spotting the bounty crawling across the floor the tall woman reconnects the laser cable and yanks him to his feet. "Call your ship and we'll talk over this douche canoe." The taller woman had to get some fresh air so while waiting for the ship she steps outside with her bounty in tow and presses a button on her suit, causing the helmet to retreat into her suit, her short purple hair flowing in the wind as she finally catches some fresh air.

Natalie often kept her helmet on but with the smoke and gunfire she needed a breath of fresh air. Her short purple hair was wet with sweat and she reached up to make sure her nose piercing was still there. "So where is this ship? We should probably get going before the owner of the bar shows up and pops a cap in your big ass." Natalie was always an outspoken person and at the moment her anger was towards the other bounty hunter who made the situation a lot worse than it should have been. "So tits mcgee, I say we just take his head off and collect both our bounties." Of course Theo didn't like that but he was a little too short on breath to respond and Natalie was keeping a short leash on him.

"You're the one wearing bullet resistant armor, don't scoff at me for taking advantage," replied Shiori, glancing up at the larger woman. She waited for Natalie to wrangle their bounty again and walked out of the Four Roses with her. Outside, Shiori tapped at her commlink. Within a few moments the street was flooded with lights and wind whipped through as a small landing craft lowered in from above. The boxy, black craft descended and stopped just above the ground. A door on the side swung open and Shiori took the lead, heading inside.

"He's worth more alive than dead, amazon," she said, stepping in and waiting for Natalie and their captive to join them. Once the armored woman and Theodore ducked through the door it closed behind them. The interior of the ship was small and sparse. It was only a landing craft, after all. Part of a larger vessel. It had bench seating along the sides in the center, a cockpit up front and a secure room in the back for captives. It had once been a storage compartment but Shiori had converted it over to hold bounties. The inside was just an empty room with nothing in it. Not even a light. The door had a small slot in it that could open and close but nothing else. This is where Theo went, shoved inside by the two women and the door closed behind him. Once he was secure, Shiori strode up front and bent forward, tapping at the front console to get the craft to rise up again. As she bent over, Natalie could see the asian woman's shapely ass outlined quite nicely against her close-fitting bodysuit. Shiori programmed the ship to go back to the empty courtyard where she'd initially hidden it. She didn't want to take the armored woman back to her ship yet - it was her home - and couldn't think of anywhere else off the top of her head.

"Look," she said, straightening up and turning to face the woman again. She paused a second, suddenly noticing the big woman's helmet was off and under it she was quite attractive. "...Look," she started again, lifting her hands, "We got off on the wrong foot. Two bounty hunters going after the same guy, we each have our own way of doing things.. it got crazy." She shrugs a little. "But we got him, right? Let's just split the bounty."

Natalie sat down when the bounty was put away and once he was the purple haired woman looked over just in time to see the other woman bending over and showing off her shapely rear end that bloomed out like a flower. "Do you just bend over for anything with that ass?" She teases with a grin before standing up as the other woman begins to talk about sharing the bounty. "Here is how it's going to go. We're going to go to your people who want him alive. My superiors don't care if he alive, dead or in prison as long as he is off the streets and paying for what he has done. So after he is booked and whatever else your people will contact mine and let them know that Theo is locked away. I will collect my bounty and you will collect yours. It's that simple, so get this brick of a ship to your main ship so we can get going. I want off this wasted rock and away from all who inhabit it." It was true that Earth was just a wasteland now, it was fun for a weekend or two but you would have to be out of your mind to live in such a place.

"And sure, we got off on the wrong foot. That tends to happen when two people are after the same head. So I will introduce myself, my name is Natalie, and only Natalie. I work for the Shadow Broker and his people." The purple haired woman took a breath before reaching down between her legs and trying to adjust her cock, it shifted in her suit during the battle and was uncomfortable. With such length and girth it was often hard to keep such a thing under control in a tight suit. "You're a freelancer, I got that from earlier. So what's your name?" She asks while standing up and trying to adjust herself again, her legs bending and a jump or two to shake her cock free of the position it was in.

Shiori turned and watched the armored woman adjust herself. A few times. "Maybe if you'd stop staring at my tits and ass you wouldn't have to manhandle your cock so much," she said. Shiori shucked off her cloak and draped it over the pilot's seat, then started to unfasten the rigging around her bodysuit. It held everything she could need; her sidearm with extra clips, her commlink, a few grenades, her drone, a small toolkit, and small medkit. As she undid the rigging she introduced herself, "My name is Shiori. Shiori Izayoi."

Turning, she likewise draped the rigging across the pilot's seat. It was good to be free of it. Shiori ran her fingers through her hair a little and cast a discrete glance at the hulking woman again while she adjusted her package. A little smirk curled at the asian woman's lips. Big. Strong. Hung. Not bad.

"I'm freelance," she said, "I don't have people. I turn my bounties in to Lone Star and they get in touch with the authorities, who come pick him up. I have to clear the red tape and paperwork myself but I get a full cut." Shiori turned and sat on one of the bench seats, watching the bigger woman continue to struggle with her package. She couldn't help but snicker a little bit at the situation. It was a little funny, she had to admit.

"Don't flatter yourself, I'm not adjusting my cock because of staring at you. I'm adjusting my cock because this suit made it fall out of place." The purple haired woman was getting frustrated while looking over at the other woman who was getting read to sit down and pilot the drop ship to her larger ship. It was just a matter of time before the larger bounty hunter got tired of her cock out of place and she reached down, pressing two buttons at the same time on either thigh and a compartment springs open from her crotch and her cock bursts free. A soft eight inch cock dangles between her legs and Natalie lets out a sigh of relief.

"I don't hate freelance, but I would rather just do the job and move on with another one. I can put in double the bounties when all the red tape is taken care of for me." The large breasted hunter could have cared less that her cock was out, it was uncomfortable and she had to readjust it. "I also hate new freelancers, I have seen many get themselves killed because they just weren't ready." She adds while pretty much rolling her cock up and sliding it back into the proper position. After locking the compartment she walks over and sits down near the pilot on the bench seat.

"Mm. Excuses, excuses.." replied Shiori in response to Natalie's line of reasoning for her little adjustments. She got a good look none the less, though. A free show being a free show and all. Lousy attitude aside she was betting the big purple-haired woman was probably wild in bed. That would be a bounty she'd like to claim. A little smile briefly lifted her lips and just as quickly vanished again with the armored amazon's quips about freelancers.

"I've been going at this long enough. I'm not green." She turns and settles into the pilot's seat, adjusting the autopilot to take the landing craft back to her ship. The little craft lifted off the ground and was soon heading to it's destination. It would only be a brief ride. Shiori turned slightly in her seat to look back at the big woman. "At least I'm not beholden to some corporation. I don't have to worry about being ordered around or when my next payday might come. That's all up to me. If I have to do a little paperwork and wait for the credits to come in then so be it."

Turning back, the asian kept her eyes on her displays. Nothing unusual. It looked like Theodore didn't have any more followers. At least not any that were on their tail. Police response was non-existent. That, though, was a given. This was Earth after all. That there were law enforcement officers anywhere at all on the planet was a miracle and there certainly wouldn't be any in the hellhole that the Four Roses had squatted in. For all intents and purposes, it looked like they were in the clear.

"We'll be at the Hammurabi -my ship- in about ten minutes," said Shiori, rising out of her seat after doing another quick check. She strode to the back of the ship, slid open the door slot to the brig and peeked in at their captive. Theodore started cursing. She slid the slot closed again and his words cut off. He was doing fine, it seemed. Shiori turned and walked across the ship to sit across from Natalie, seating herself on the bench seat opposite the large woman. "You're pretty much a hardass, aren't you? Do you ever actually smile? Anything actually make you happy?"

Natalie hung her head as she looked at the ground, she was ready to get out of her suit of armor and it was testing her nerves. She was also on a dry spell when it came to getting off and she was even more annoyed about that. "I didn't say you were green, are you one of those women that gets offended at little things?" The larger bounty hunter took in a breath while sitting back with her head against the bench seat. "I'm not tied to just a single organization. I have a few that come to me for jobs, they do the logistics of it and I just risk my life getting the bounty. I get an impressive amount of pay since they need me more than I need them." The woman explains then stands up to look out the window as she sees in the far distance the main ship.

"You should look into it, if you're as good as you think you are then you can have companies coming to you. That puts them behind the eight ball and at your mercy. You can get more money out of them but you also have to be careful that you don't piss them off and they go somewhere else." After explaining her dealings the bounty hunter stands up and presses a sequence of buttons on her suit before it begins to retract and reduce down to a smaller mass. Once the top part of the suit was off she pays the condensed suit to the side, sitting back down with a black sports bra on. Her nipple piercings were visible through her sports bra, her belly button pierced and she had a six pack with a few scars spread across it.

"You have to be a hard ass in this business, but I was more annoyed that my suit was giving me issues. I need to do some work on it." The purple haired woman shrugs while relaxing now that the top of her suit was off and her skin could breathe, her pale colored skin glistening from the small layer of sweat. "Are you always walking around in skin tight leather passing yourself off as a bounty hunter?" She teases with a small laugh.

Shiori just shook her head. She didn't trust corporations. Working for one didn't sit right with her. She'd probably feel like poor Theo Ruxpin did back at the Four Roses - leashed to someone else. No, the freelancer life was for her. Even if it meant she wasn't making as much money as she could be. That freedom was just something she couldn't give up.

Natalie started to strip down a little and Shiori looked over to watch the woman's armor retract. She wasn't watching the armor so much, per se. She was watching the woman's body become more and more exposed and liking what she saw with every passing moment. The comment about her outfit made her roll her eyes, but it was a playful gesture and not an annoyed one. She bantered back.

"This, coming from the walking tank. At least I'm not covered in sweat, amazon." Shiori tugged at the neck of her outfit briefly to show how stretchy the material was. The gesture briefly let Natalie glimpse at even more of the asian's bountiful breasts, just a hint of a black lace bra visible. "This isn't leather," she said, "It's nanoweave. It breathes, it's flexible, protective against corrosives, fire resistant, and cools my skin to help hide me from thermal imaging." Shiori leans forward, closing the distance between the two of them. She reaches out and touches the bigger woman's stomach, feeling how warm her body is." Something you could certainly use. You could use some cooling down."

"You're not the only one that's called me a walking tank, and you won't be the last. I don't mind using tech when it's needed but if you can't get yourself out of a violent situation using your hands or combat skills they you're as good as dead." The muscular woman shrugged while looking down at the other much bustier woman. "I have spent my life augmenting my body to accept and master every enhancement I have. You got a small taste of what I can do, and those skills have made me a very successful bounty hunter. Sure I could do other things, like re-enlist back into the military but that's not fun and pays pennies compared to this. I would rather risk my life and die doing what I love verses being a pawn." With her hands on her hip the woman looks down as Shiori touches her abs.

"The suit is a work in progress, I built it myself using a less impressive piece of armor. It's just a tight fit because I haven't made the suit any bigger. I need to line the inside with other material and do some more enhancements. But for now it takes bullets like a champ and is impact resistant at a certain range." The purple haired woman takes a much needed deep breath then laughs. "Yeah I'm hot, I keep looking at those huge tits of yours thinking how nice of a fit it would be for my cock to slide between them." She adds with a smirk while making eye contact with the bustier hunter.

"Not what I meant by 'hot' but.. I'm intrigued by the thought none the less," quips Shiori, a playful smile on her face as she returns the eye contact. She slides herself into Natalie's lap, those ample tits of hers pressing against the other woman. Her hands brush slowly up the amazon's stomach, tracing along the faint outlines of muscle she finds there.

"See, now technology is my forte. I could improve that suit of armor without any issue. Add some of my nanoweave for a lining to make it cooler and more flexible for starters," muses the dark-haired asian. She runs her hands around Natalie's back, feeling the moisture on the bigger woman's skin. Shiori slowly starts to lean in for a kiss but the landing craft rumbles and a loud noise is heard outside. Pulling back, she lets a sigh slide past her lips.

"There go the dock clamps. We've boarded," she says, a look if disappointment visible on her face. Sliding off the bigger woman's lap, Shiori quickly makes her way back to the pilot's seat and goes over her displays. Everything green. Her fingers dance across the controls and the engines come down and the ship quiets.

"Our bounty can stay here while we take care of business. It'll do him good to stew in that closet for a while anyway." Taking care of business, of course, meant that they were going to arrange Theodore's pickup and their payment. That and Shiori was going to get laid. She wanted to fuck Natalie and didn't think the big woman would object to a round (or two - or four) of sweaty, noisy, hard, passionate, bed-breaking sex. Shiori flung the door to the landing craft open and stepped into the small hangar bay. She waited for Natalie to follow before buttoning up the landing craft and leading the purple-haired amazon through a ship that looked less 'military' and more 'home'. The Hammurabi wasn't the largest craft, but it boasted a spacious lounge, a workshop, office, a small gym, bedroom, and even had artificial gravity. All the luxuries of home, more or less. It was a warm and inviting place that made the vast reaches of space feel less cold and lonely. Shiori stopped in the hall and turned to face her guest. She pointed down to the door at the end.

"Why don't you strip out of that armor and leave it on my bed? So, ah, I can get a look at it, of course." There was a grin on her lips and a playful gleam in her eyes. 'So we can fuck' is what she really meant. "I just have to plot our course and I'll come in to join you. Make yourself at home, Natalie."

To say that Natalie was disappointed would have been an understatement as the bustier woman got up and had to assist with the docking of the landing craft even though the purple haired woman had some docking on her own in mind. "Damn." She mutters while standing up and walking off the ship after grabbing her armor, or the top half at least since she was still wearing the bottom half. "Well you can work on my suit and I can fuck you while you do it." She adds with a grin, her eyes looking around the ship while walking through it. It was a bit homie for her but she was used to the military life.

"Yeah, he can stay in there and wonder how long it's been since he's seen the sun, since it will be a long time until he does." Natalia looked around before spotting the door that Shiori was talking about. "Don't take too long, my armor needs some tending to." With a smirk the taller woman went into the room and stripped out of the rest of her armor. She didn't have any panties on as seen earlier so when she was completely naked except for her sports bra she walked over to the bed and laid down so her feet were still on the ground but the rest of her body was on the bed.

Her cock was at half staff and the thoughts running through her head had her cock gaining more strength and soon it was rock hard and the veins popped out showing a huge beast of a shaft. The futa woman was hoping she was about to get laid but in case she wasn't she reached down and stroked her cock slowly, her large balls were resting on her thighs and precum oozed from her head and down her shaft. "Damn she needs to hurry up." Natalia comments to herself while the precum lubes her shaft, making it easier to stroke her cock, her shaft thick enough that her hand couldn't reach all the way around it.

Shiori's bedroom was simple but comfortable. At it's center was a white queen size bed with blue pillows. A dresser sat off to one side, also white. Next to it was a large illuminated fish tank that bathed the room in a dull and peaceful blue glow. A small doorway to the right side of the room led to a small bathroom. The room wasn't decorated with anything save for a small lamp on the nightstand - if you could even call a lamp decoration. The sparse nature of it made one think that she probably didn't spend much time here.

Returning a few minutes later, Shiori finds Natalie sprawled out on her bed at full mast and already enjoying herself. The busty asian leans against the frame of the door and begins to unzip her jumpsuit as she watches the lewd display before her. "This is the second time today you've started something without me," quipped the dark-haired beauty, her clothing falling to the floor. A black lace bra and matching panties were all she wore under it, the bra struggling valiantly to maintain those titantic tits of hers. The bra pressed the overly-ample swells up and together, creating an immense valley of cleavage ripe for satisfying all of Natalie's desires. Shiori crossed the room and slid onto the bed at the bigger woman's side, leaning in so she could draw her tongue over the top of that cock as a bead of pre-cum bubbled free. While the amazonian bounty hunter's fist slid up and down that pole she sealed her lips around the tip and began to suck softly upon it.

Natalie was definitely enjoying herself as the shaft of her cock glistening with precum lube and the head of her cock swelled from the attention it was getting. When she heard the voice appear out of nowhere she lifted her head just enough to see over her own huge breasts and she saw the even chestier Asian woman. "You know, I have to laugh a little. We were ready to kill each other earlier and now here I am in your bed stroking my cock and you're walking to me in just your bra and panties." The larger woman chuckles before laying her head back down since her neck was beginning to hurt from trying to see over her own breasts.

"And now you're on the bed with me locking your lips around the head of my cock. What a wonderfully weird day." Natalie just laughs while watching the Asian woman engulf the head of her cock. "I gotta say, Asians are my favorite. There's just something about them that tickles my pickle." She adds, smirking while closing her eyes and enjoying the attention her cock was getting. Of course Natalie was a joker and even during sex she loved to have a good time whether it was the actual fucking or walking.

With Shiori sucking the head of her cock the more muscular woman lets go of her cock and just enjoys the attention her head was getting. Of course though, it caused shivers of pleasure shoot through her body and the balls at the base of her cock tightened with every spark of ecstasy. While having the head of her cock sucked Natalie reached down and grabbed a handful of her Asian friends ass, kneading the cheek as if she were making pizza dough.

Shiori wasn't terribly upset at how the day had turned out. It wasn't even one of her weirder ones. You ran into all kinds of things while bounty hunting. At least this time she was going to get laid at the end of the day.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down on Natalie's fat cock, the fuckpole's massive girth already making her jaw ache a little just to try and get the thing in her mouth. Even then she could only go so far before the thing got too wide. She was giving the burly bounty hunter a nice, sloppy, noisy blowjob; lewd suckling and slurping sounds filled the room as Shiori pleasured the other woman, her tongue rubbing along the underside of that immense shaft. Occasionally, she would pull off it with a little 'pop' and stick her tongue out, slapping Natalie's cockhead against it a few times. Natalie would find Shiori's ass to be delightfully grabbable. Nice and round and full, perfect for groping.

Eventually she dipped down and started to pay attention to the woman's balls, suckling on those fat cum-laden orbs. First one, then the other. Her soft lips wrapped around them and suckled before popping off. As she did this, she grasped the amazon's cock. It took two hands to do this. Shiori squeezed it tightly and started stroking it with long, quick pumps, her hands making little twisting motions to add extra stimulation.

To say that Shiori was an amateur at sex would be a major lie, the fat tittied Asian woman seemed to know what she was doing and she did it very well. The way she sucked the head and the way she took in as much cock meat as she can had Natalie opening her eyes just to watch. The slurping, slobbering and popping sounds had her cock aching and wanting to bust a huge nut. "I'm definitely going to cum soon. I'm not sure if you've ever dealt with a huge cock futa girl like myself but once we cum we can go again, for even longer and harder." Natalie wasn't exaggerating, the first cum always came the fastest but the others allowed the futa female to last longer.

"Since you're being so generous with your cock sucking skills I'll let you make me cum where you want it. And don't think making me cum on myself would be funny, I give myself facials all the time." Natalie smirks, she wasn't lying and she loved covering herself in hot, sticky cum and even the taste of her own cum made her shiver. She was a true freak in the sack and she could only think about all the things she could do to the Asian sucking her fat balls.

With veins popping and the head of her cock oozing sticky liquid she was close to cumming, but she held out in order to create pressure behind the shot. Her balls were stuffed with baby batter and she had at least four or five shots in her. "Fuck, you have some serious cock sucking skills. But I should have figured that, usually fat tittied females like yourself can suck a mean cock." Natalie was moving her hips a little, her balls feeling wet from the slobbering Shiori as she popped and sucked.

Shiori lifted her head to exchange banter with her partner, but kept stroking the big futa's throbbing phallus all the same. Her hands slid quickly up and down the veiny tool, sliding with slick sounds as they moved up and down the spit and pre-cum coated shaft.

"What can I say? I've got a thing for futanari and you've got the nicest cock I've seen in a long time," she says. Shiori grins and adds, "Even if you are a big brutish bitch out in the field. A big, clumsy oaf with no fucking tact or even a modicum of strategy." There was a playful gleam in her eyes, a little glimmer that indicated she was just affectionately joking with the other bounty hunter. She was trying to rile the other woman up a bit, perhaps.

Shiori sat up onto her knees and reached back behind herself, slender fingers unclasping her bra. She slid the straps down off her shoulders and tossed the undergarment aside as her generous tits were exposed. She cupped her breasts, fingers dimpling in the soft flesh as she pressed the ripe swells together for her new lover.

"If you like these tits so much then why don't you come over here, slide that cock between them and blow a load all over my face, hmh?"

Natalie smirked at the playful banter and just rolled her eyes at the hollow comments. "You're just jealous cause you're soft a squishy and I'm rock hard muscle and as you said, a human tank." The pink haired futa was too close to cumming and when she watched the juicy beach ball sized breasts slide free of their fabric prison all Natalie could do was lick her lips. "Fuck huge titties, glaze your face like a fresh doughnut, hmm, sounds like a plan to me." Natalie was holding back all her excitement but the look on her face easily sold her out.

"Now, I just need you in this position and we can bust this nut." With her muscles she grabbed Shiori and laid her down on her back before straddling the woman's chest, just below her massive orbs. "Wow, my hands just sink into your squishy boob meat." It was true as Natalie put her hands on top of Shiori's huge breasts, the palm of her hand over her nipples and pressing down as she spreads the orbs so they can take the shaft of her cock between them. After laying pipe she presses the massive breasts against the shaft and begins to thrust.

Her well lubed cock slid with ease and the tip of her cock was pointed straight at the face of the busty Asian. It was only a matter of time as her cock tenses but Shiori tries her best to hold back and build pressure. Once she couldn't take it anymore she gave one last thrust and rope after rope of hot white goo began to shoot out onto the pretty Asians face. A few shots missed but Natalie smirked as the others landed upon her cheeks, nose, eyes and all over. "Shit you look pretty covered in my cum." Natalia kept her cock between the other woman's tits as shorter shots of cum shoot out, creating a trail of cum from Shiori's face to between her tits.

Back
Top Bottom