Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reality warping (Splendif x Tool)

Alice quickly got her shirt back on and walked back outside " well let's go so we won't be late " she said still slightly confused about what was happening. She hated to admit it but she actually enjoyed the taste of his cum. She had all kinds of weird kinks that she had never talked to anyone about and was kind of eager to see if Lance would be willing to do some of them. Not now though because they needed to get to school unless he could make it to were the school wouldn't notice they were gone. " Hey Lance? Do you think maybe we could skip school today? " she asked

"Hm?" Lance blinked as Alice asked if they could skip school, but couldn't help grinning. "Well of course we can" He raised a hand and snapped his fingers. "As far as anyone is concerned we were there all day as usual. Well, at least I'm pretty sure anyway...I'm still getting the hang of this. But if I really can do anything then when I do get the hang of things I can just change it later I guess right?" He smiled brightly. "So, why the sudden interest in skipping school? Did you have something else in mind for us to do today?"

" I don't know maybe experiment with your new powers " she said and looked around. " You know just see what you can do " she added with a shrug her breasts jiggling

"Sounds good to me" He couldn't help watching her breasts jiggle, then again they were so big that pretty much any movement was causing them to do that now. "So, what do you want me to try? Make it something crazy, something impossible. I mean we should push it to something that really couldn't and shouldn't happen right? Rather than just changing something already there"

" hmmm... how about.... " she said and began thinking long and hard. " what about tenticles? " she asked and looked at him

"Hm? Tentacles?" Lance raised an eyebrow, that wasn't something he'd expected Alice to say really. He was surprised she would even be aware of that kind of stuff...well...it seemed there was a bit of a hidden side to Alice he didn't know about. "Hm...well...I think I can handle that. Question is, do you want me to have them, or do you want to have them?" He smirked slightly, folding his arms. "Though I suppose we could each take a turn..."

" Let's start with you " she said with a wink. Her hands had began to caress her body. She had touched almost every part of her body. Neck, stomach, arms, thighs and so on. She went ahead and removed her shirt again making her breasts bounce a bit. " I think it is obvious what I want now " she added

Lance shivered as Alice started to caress her body, licking his lips as her fingertips stroked across her skin, then revealed her giant breasts once more. Oh she was right...it was obvious what she wanted...it was like some kind of switch had been flicked in Alice, maybe this power of his had awoken something already inside of her. Well, whatever, Lance didn't really care about the why.
A moment later the fabric of his pants seemed to start shifting and rippling, Lance groaning almost in pleasure even though he wasn't being touched. A moment later, his pants just ripped to shreds, revealing that his legs had both become writhing masses of tentacles, each one as thick as a soda can and with a very phallic looking tip. At the center of the mass was one tentacle even thicker than the rest though, seemingly in the place where his cock had been before.

With a grunt Lance shifted himself forwards, several tentacles shooting out at Alice. Several wrapped around her huge breasts, squeezing them, others suddenly grasped onto her arms, legs and waist before hoisting her off the floor, bringing her closer to Lance. He pushed his body between her breasts and leaned up, planting his lips firmly against Alice's own, his tongue shooting into her mouth, extending like another tentacle to even kiss down into her throat. Yet more tentacles were already teasing at Alice's pussy and ass through her sweat pants, seemingly trying to just push straight through the material.

Ooc sorry for such a late response

Ic Alice let out a soft gasp as the tenticles grabbed her. She returned Lance's kiss as she felt the other tenticles prodding her lady parts. She smiled softly at him and waited for him to make it through the pants.

((No worries))

Lance's tentacles continued to poke at Alice's pants, until finally he seemed to get frustrated and with a rather firm push he moved them forwards, ripping clean through her pants, tentacles suddenly plunging into her ass and pussy with no further warning. He let out a loud moan of pleasure as he felt the inside of her body, both tentacles writhing around for a few moments, before the one in her pussy suddenly pulled out, though it was quickly replaced by the much thicker 'primary' tentacle that had once been his cock, the boy wasting no time in plunging the thick organ inside of her, forcing right up to her cervix and beyond...until the tentacle was reaching deep into her womb, whilst the one in her ass continued to work its way deeper and deeper into her body.

She continued to let out moans as he penetrated her. She felt the tenticles moving around inside of her and had no idea that it felt this good. Her pussy began to spill her sweet necter down the tenticle. Her ass stretched with the tenticle as it plunged into her depths. Soon her eyes began to roll in the back of her head.

Ooc I am terribly sorry I have just been really busy these past couple of weeks and haven't really been active.

Lance continued to lose himself in the pleasure, inhuman lust seeping into every part of his mind, his tentacles thrusting deeper and deeper, pushing so much up into her now that Alice's belly was bulging from both her womb and stomach now being stuffed with the thick rods of flesh. "Uuuungh...!" Lance moaned loudly in pleasure, his tentacles beginning to thrust more rapidly, squeezing at her breasts more tightly, before he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. A moment later, with no further warning, all of his tentacles bulged, spreading Alice's holes even wider, another moment later hot, thick fluid began to pour from the tips of every single tentacle, both inside and outside.
As Alice's gigantic breasts began to be covered in hot, thick cum, the rest of her body and the entire room around them began to be coated as well. Inside of her both her womb and stomach were rapidly being filled to capacity and beyond with the thick sperm, leaving her belly no choice but to begin rapidly bulging and expanding as she continued to fill up.

((No problem at all, I'm just glad you're back ^_^))

Abigail let out loud moans as he pushed into her. She felt the movement in places she didn't realise she could be penetrated. She let out a loud gasp as the tenticles expanded stretching her even more. A smile formed on her face as the warm sticky sperm began to fill her. Her eyes grew wide as the liquid began to expand her. It eventually began to pump out of her mouth and nose as well. The steaming man cream covered her large breasts and expanded her stomach to enormous amounts even though the liquid flowed through her nostrils and mouth like it was a fountain of cum. Her face began to turn red from the slight stinging from the juices shooting out of her nose and the difficulty of breathing.

Back
Top Bottom