Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reality warping (Splendif x Tool)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Lance had an unusual night to say the least. He had been out in his parents backyard as normal, looking through his telescope and examining the stars when he had spotted something strange. At first he had thought it was a shooting star, but there hadn't been anything about that happening on the various astronomy websites he always checked. For a few moments he got excited that he may have discovered an unknown comet, but on closer inspection Lance realised something....whatever this thing was, it was getting closer...much closer, very quickly! By the time Lance realised exactly what was happening he had to dive for cover as whatever it was suddenly slammed into the ground not far from the house, the impact knocking down the fence at the end of the yard, several car alarms in the area going off.

He knew he shouldn't....but Lance couldn't help but scramble to his feet and hurry down the yard, slipping over the collapsed fence panels and hurrying towards the crater. He carefully peered over at first, but as he tried to get closer the unstable ground on the edge gave way, causing him to tumble down with a yelp, rolling down the dirt until coming to a stop at the bottom. "Ow...." He grumbled, going to adjust his glasses, only to find the frame had snapped in half. "Tsk..." He grumbled, holding the glasses in place as he looked up. "Whoa..." He was staring at...something. It was metallic, round...definitely artificial, but yet like nothing man-made. Could this be...alien?! Lance moved a little closer, but gasped as suddenly the device shifted, then seemed to open up. A bright light shone from the inside, engulfing Lance for a moment, before the light faded away and the device seemed to go inert. The boy grumbled to himself, about to reach for the device when he heard the sound of helicopters in the distance, his mind suddenly clicking. The government! He had to get out of here right away!

Lance quickly scrambled out of the crater and hurried back inside just in time to avoid being spotted, the crater quickly being cordoned off and covered up, the TV news already running a story about how a piece of space junk had simply fallen from the sky. He sighed, but realised there was little point in trying to tell people the truth, instead just going to bed as he normally would, putting his broken glasses on the bedside table.

The following morning Lance woke up, reaching for his glasses and picking them up. He grumbled about how they were broken, wishing they simply weren't, though as he put them on he found that they were indeed now perfect again. He tugged them off, raising an eyebrow as he looked at them. Maybe he had imagined breaking them....
With a confused sigh Lance simply got himself ready, had his shower, got dressed, ate his breakfast, grabbed his bag and headed out of the house in order to head for school, though intending to meet his best friend on the way. He was so lucky to know her....a guy like him to have a girl for a best friend. She was even pretty too! Though...y'know...sometimes...when he was secretly checking her out when she wasn't looking, Lance couldn't help but wish that her bust was maybe just a bit bigger...

Splendiforous said:
Lance had an unusual night to say the least. He had been out in his parents backyard as normal, looking through his telescope and examining the stars when he had spotted something strange. At first he had thought it was a shooting star, but there hadn't been anything about that happening on the various astronomy websites he always checked. For a few moments he got excited that he may have discovered an unknown comet, but on closer inspection Lance realised something....whatever this thing was, it was getting closer...much closer, very quickly! By the time Lance realised exactly what was happening he had to dive for cover as whatever it was suddenly slammed into the ground not far from the house, the impact knocking down the fence at the end of the yard, several car alarms in the area going off.

He knew he shouldn't....but Lance couldn't help but scramble to his feet and hurry down the yard, slipping over the collapsed fence panels and hurrying towards the crater. He carefully peered over at first, but as he tried to get closer the unstable ground on the edge gave way, causing him to tumble down with a yelp, rolling down the dirt until coming to a stop at the bottom. "Ow...." He grumbled, going to adjust his glasses, only to find the frame had snapped in half. "Tsk..." He grumbled, holding the glasses in place as he looked up. "Whoa..." He was staring at...something. It was metallic, round...definitely artificial, but yet like nothing man-made. Could this be...alien?! Lance moved a little closer, but gasped as suddenly the device shifted, then seemed to open up. A bright light shone from the inside, engulfing Lance for a moment, before the light faded away and the device seemed to go inert. The boy grumbled to himself, about to reach for the device when he heard the sound of helicopters in the distance, his mind suddenly clicking. The government! He had to get out of here right away!

Lance quickly scrambled out of the crater and hurried back inside just in time to avoid being spotted, the crater quickly being cordoned off and covered up, the TV news already running a story about how a piece of space junk had simply fallen from the sky. He sighed, but realised there was little point in trying to tell people the truth, instead just going to bed as he normally would, putting his broken glasses on the bedside table.

The following morning Lance woke up, reaching for his glasses and picking them up. He grumbled about how they were broken, wishing they simply weren't, though as he put them on he found that they were indeed now perfect again. He tugged them off, raising an eyebrow as he looked at them. Maybe he had imagined breaking them....
With a confused sigh Lance simply got himself ready, had his shower, got dressed, ate his breakfast, grabbed his bag and headed out of the house in order to head for school, though intending to meet his best friend on the way. He was so lucky to know her....a guy like him to have a girl for a best friend. She was even pretty too! Though...y'know...sometimes...when he was secretly checking her out when she wasn't looking, Lance couldn't help but wish that her bust was maybe just a bit bigger...

qjLNxes.jpg

83.jpg

RjUNjTK.jpg

Alice had gotten dressed for a run like she did every morning and began jogging to were she meets Lance so they could walk to school she usually arrived early because she was jogging and began doing push ups waiting for him stopping to get a drink of water from her bottle when she noticed him walking out his door she ran over to him and hugged him " How was your weekend? " she asked letting him go with a smile " did you hear about the space junk? " she added

Ooc sorry it isn't quite as grammatical and lengthy as your response but I am on my phone so it is much harder for me to get lengthy posts

((No problem at all ^.^))

"Ah...morning Alice". Lance returned the hug, taking a discreet breath, inhaling the sweet scent of her shampoo. "Oh, weekend was fine...yeah I saw the news, right behind my house too. Just a shame I couldn't see it up close huh?". Lance smiled slightly, waiting for Alice to glance away before taking the discreet opportunity to check her out, once again silently wishing that her bust and her ass were maybe just a little larger....he had no idea that his desire was about to become reality just an instant later...

Ic Alice smiled " that really is ashame " she
Said with a small sigh and began pulling on her clothing " Man this top feels like it just got tighter " she said looking down at her breasts which was larger you couldn't really tell her ass was bigger because she was wearing sweat pants but her underware had gotten much tighter as well

Lance had always loved how open Alice was with him...she was never shy about talking about herself. Sometimes it got him a little flustered and embarrassed, but then he suspected she was well aware of that and took full advantage of the fact to playfully tease him now and again. "It..feels like it got tighter?" Lance blinked, then dared a glance down at Alice's chest even though she wasn't looking away. Wait...her breasts...were they...bigger? Yes...they definitely looked bigger than usual. "Alice...? Are you...trying out one of those push up bras or something?" Lance was still staring at her chest, rather longer than was necessary to just check what she was talking about with her top.

Alice chuckled at his question then noticed him staring at her chest " no I am not wearing a push-up bra I don't even own one " she responded crossing her arms over her breasts " hey Lance I don't mind you checking me out but try not to stare " she added before gently pushing his shoulder

"Huh...? Oh!". Lance jumped as Alice caught him staring, blushing deeply and looking up quickly. "S-sorry! I...sorry". He rubbed his head, but why did her bust seem different if she wasn't wearing something? He'd stared at it more than enough to know it wasn't that big before. Wait....he had been thinking about it being bigger....and it happened. He had been worried about his broken glasses and they were fixed. But....
Lance blinked for a moment....then glanced up at the sky. If it were raining right now then Alice's clothes would get wet and clingy. No sooner had he finished thinking it did dark clouds form, the heavens opening with a downpour of rain, more than enough to soak right through Alice's jogging outfit.

Alice let out a squeak as the rain drenched her clothing. " The weather channel didn't forcast any rain today " she said a little upset her sweat pants beginning to stick to her body revealing her larger bottom. " do you think I could change at your house? " she asked with a sigh the cold water making her shiver as it ran down her body

It really had rained...and it really had soaked Alice's clothes right through, leaving them very clingy, especially around her enlarged body parts. This was all starting to become too many unusual coincidences for Lance to accept. "Oh! S-sure you can" Lance nodded, turning to head back to his house quickly, opening up the door for Alice. Once they were both inside, it was time for a more conclusive test. Something that couldn't just be a trick of the light or a trick of memory, something that couldn't be a coincidence.
Once more Lance focused his will and attention on Alice's chest, but this time he wasn't just casually wishing for a bit bigger...he was consciously focused on her breasts doubling in size right there and then.

Alice smiled and began heading to his restroom hoping her school clothes weren't soaked too. Before she could take two steps there was a loud ripping sound as Alice gasped. " shit " she exclaimed and covered her chest with her arms. The sports bra had reached its limit and ripped in half leaving Alice's chest exposed

Lance watched as Alice walked away, then gasped as he saw her chest bulging, the shirt stretching for a few brief moments, before simply being unable to take anymore and ripping open, exposing her now double sized breasts for a few moments until she managed to at least partially cover them with his arms. "Wh-whoa...they grew...they really grew..." Lance stared for a few moments, then managed to force his look up to Alice's face. "Um...Alice? I think...I think I need to tell you something....." His eyes darted down to her enlarged breasts again for a moment before back to her face.

" What? " she asked pulling a tank top out of her bag and putting it on " I really don't now wat is happening today " she said with a sigh as she pulled out a pair of grey and black yoga pants pulling down her sweats and putting the yoga pants on forcing them over her larger ass with a couple of tugs making her booty jiggle a bit

Lance was slightly more confused now...Alice's breasts had just doubled in size, yet she had barely reacted, if anything more with annoyance at her top bursting open than anything else. Wait...perhaps whatever he was doing...he was the only one who realised. Maybe for everyone else the changes were seen as simply normal. That had to be it. "Well um...you see....it seems there's something...different about me. Let me demonstrate...." Lance raised a hand in order to perhaps give a more visual aid to him doing something. He snapped his fingers, willing once more for her breasts to double in size yet again whilst within the tank top that was already being stretched to its limits. This time however, he also willed for Alice to retain her original perception of reality....he wanted her to see what he saw...

Alice listened to him " Lance what are you talking abo..." she started to say until she noticed her breasts double in size busting her top. " what just happened? " she asked pausing for a moment with a confused look on her face. " Are you telling me that you did this Lance? " she added trying to cover her breasts again " those are my favorite tops better not make my pants rip too " she mumbled to herself still confused

"Well...yes...I did that. I'm not actually totally sure how yet but...it seems that anything I think just...becomes reality" As if to prove his point further Lance held his hands up, now holding both of her tops that had burst open, though fully repaired. Of course they were now far too small to fit her giant breasts, even her arms were barely long enough to reach around and cover up her nipples, and there was still vast amounts of flesh on display. "I think....Alice, I think I can do anything...literally anything.." He couldn't help but grin slightly. "Ask me something. Ask me to make something totally crazy and impossible happen and I'll see if I can do it. The more impossible it is, the better"

" well.... " she thought for a moment. " You changed my body parts let's see you change something of yours " she said motioning to him " and I want to see what it looks like before you change it so I know how it actually changed " she added grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her top so her breasts weren't showing

Alice was taking this all rather well...then again she always had been quite strong willed and level headed, if anyone could handle a weird crisis it was her. Still, Lance couldn't help feeling slightly disappointed when she managed to cover up, though the fact she had to use a blanket to do it was rather satisfying. "Change something of mine? Well...alright, what would you like me to change? I guess the closest equivalent would be my uh..." He coughed and glanced down. "....Or....I could give myself a chest like that too I suppose"

" I want you to be embarrassed too so go ahead and drop your pants " she said with a smug smirk on her face. Honestly she was just curious to know how big he was and saw this as her chance to find out. Still not sure what the hell was going on. She soon sat down on the couch.

Embarrassed was certainly the right word to use...Lance wasn't exactly....impressive down there. Sure he could enhance his size before removing his pants but...no...he'd go through with this. Besides, it would only be embarrassing for a little while. "F-fine" Lance glanced down for a moment, then slowly reached down to unfasten his pants, grabbing them and his underwear before suddenly pulling them down. He was thankful that the sight of her breasts had left him semi-erect already....though even then he certainly wasn't very big at all.
That however soon began to change. At first it simply looked like Lance was getting hard normally, and at first he was....his cock quite quickly getting a little bigger, growing into an erection that pointed half upwards, half towards Alice, but even on reaching full hardness it didn't stop...it continued to lengthen....5 inches....6 inches...7...8....inch by inch it grew longer and longer, every additional inch rendering it slightly thicker too. Lance had to bite a lip to suppress a moan as he continued to concentrate...9 inches...10....it wasn't until he reached a full 12 inches that he decided to stop, satisfied he had made his point for now...his erection standing a full foot long and as thick as a soda can along the shaft. "Th-there....believe me? Or...do you want me to do more?"

Alice chuckled at first but soon stared at him with amazement. " And you can do anything right? " she asked a look on her face as if she had just got an idea. That look quickly changed as her phone rang. " Oh it's Daniel " she said picking up her phone. Daniel happens to be her boyfriend. " Hey what's up baby? " she said pausing to listen to him " yea I will be at school " she responded listening once more " I am at Lance's right now " she said " oh he was helping me with some homework " she said " bye I love you. " she finished and looked at her phone realizing he had hung up with out saying ge loved her. It was no secret that Daniel was an ass hole to her and everyone else for that matter. He had even been caught with other girls but Alice didn't believe anyone when they tried to teller. He was even some what abusive to her often hitting her when she didn't do what he wanted but she didn't tell nobody. She just tried to cover up her bruises with make up.

"Mmhmm, anything. At least I think so...everything I've tried so far seems to have worked" Lance grinned, though when he heard Daniel's name he couldn't help his expression dropping. For Alice's sake he'd never quite pushed the issue of Daniel as hard as maybe he should have...he always worried that if he pushed her too hard then it might push her away, leaving her with one less person around her that cared. Everyone knew the truth about Daniel, everyone but Alice it seemed really. But that could change now....Lance didn't need to worry about being too weak or not being able to do something to help. He could do anything now. Anything.
"Alice..." Lance had to lean slightly around his still giant throbbing erection to see her properly. "...You don't have to be scared of him anymore. I can protect you now. All I have to do is think about it and....and I can send him to the middle of nowhere or...or turn him into a girl and let him see what it's like. Just say it Alice, say it and I can do anything at all you want..." He grinned once more, his cock giving an involuntary twitch as Alice's movement made her own giant bust jiggle and bounce even wrapped up in a blanket.

Alice sighed " we should probably get to school " she said with a chuckle. She admired how much he seemed to care about her. She stood up and stepped on the blanket which pulled it off and tripped her. She fell just right so that his cock slid right in between her breasts. It slid right through and laid against her face. She blushed a bright red

When Alice suggested getting to school Lance sighed softly, but decided to let it go for now. If he saw Daniel doing something bad to her though...well....he wouldn't hold back now, he had no need to. Lance was just about to hand Alice her tank top, suitably expanded to fit her new giant chest of course, then gasped as she tripped and fell, her breasts engulfing his cock, the tip pressing right up against her face. Lance gasped sharply, then let out a loud moan of pleasure. It seemed that when he increased his size he had inadvertently increased his sensitivity as well, and he wasn't exactly experienced at longevity to begin with....all it took was the movement of Alice taking a single breath before Lance moaned loudly once more, his cock giving a powerful twitch, before his cum erupted all across her face, hot, thick, sticky cum pumping out of him like a firehose in impossible amounts, more than enough to completely cover Alice's face and her new breasts.

Alice let out a gasp which allowed a rather large amount of his man spunk to fall into her mouth. She quickly closed her mouth so no more could fall in and gulped it down. " we speak of this to no one " she said standing up making some of the cum drip off. " especially not Daniel " she added turning to head to the bathroom to get cleaned up

"Oh um...right..of course" Lance nodded slightly as Alice stood up. Well, it wasn't like anybody would believe them anyway...not unless Lance willed them to believe it. He sighed as she went into the bathroom, watching his erection slowly go down whilst he willed the cum that had dripped onto the floor to be cleaned up. He decided to leave his cock enlarged even while flaccid, unable to help grinning at his new endowment before he pulled up his pants, whilst in the bathroom Alice would find her tanktop waiting for her, nicely expanded to accommodate her new giant breasts. Nobody at school would find anything unusual about her, Lance had made sure of that. But still...Daniel would need to be dealt with...it was just a matter of finding the right time and punishment for him.

Back
Top Bottom