Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry School (Splendif x KnightCreep)

"Sure, a snack sounds good" Vic nodded as he moved to follow them. Meeting some of the others sounded good too, though he still had just a slightly odd walk due to his erection. Perhaps once they were alone he could ask Bella to...'help' him with it again...they were a couple now after all...right?

Bella went to the cafeteria and pressed a button on the vending machine. A dog bowl filled with kibble dropped put of the machine. The wolf licked her lips and picked up the bowl. She sniffed the dog food. "Ooh... My favorite brand..."

For a moment Vic was...a little confused at what Bella produced from the vending machine, but then she was a Furry...and a Wolf at that, it made sense this kind of food was something she'd like. "Ah...so is there somewhere I can get human food too?"

"Don't worry, there's another vending machine over there," Bella said as she pointed to the other vending machine. "Steak, chicken, pork, bacon, salads, fruits and vegetables, you name it." She sat down and began eating the kibble like a dog would.

"Ah, right, thanks" Vic smiled, turning to head for the vending machine in order to get himself a fruit snack, returning to sit down beside Bella, thankful that he now had the table to hide his erection. He watched her eat for a moment, unable to help finding it rather adorable, before he tucked into his fruit salad.

Bella looked up from her dog bowl to give her lover skids on the cheek. Her breath had a strong smell to it, but it was a pleasant scent.

Vic couldn't help but giggle slightly as his cheek was licked, it kind of tickled, but it felt really nice too. Of course the sensation didn't help his erection, if anything it only made him feel even harder than before! "I never expected my first day of school to be quite this...amazing"

"I'm glad that you like it," the wolf grinned. "So, what's your family like?" She took another bite of her kibble.

"My family? Well....my parents are great, but I guess they're pretty average too really, heh. They...probably have no idea quite what this school is like though I'll say that"

"I'm sure I will, though they said they'll be working quite a lot for the first few weeks after we moved here, so I'll probably barely see them myself for a little while"

Bella nodded. "I want you to tell them that you will be trying out for the cheerleading squad. Can you do that for me? You don't have to tell then about your uniform."

"Well...alright, I'll tell them, but I'll probably tell them it's the boys squad I think. I don't want to give them too big of a shock" He laughed nervously, finishing off his snack, though despite the rather normal discussion his erection hadn't gone down even slightly beneath the table, his pants still very visibly tented.

"E-ehhh? In...infront of everyone? But uh...I mean uh....with...everyone watching? I know you said people here are open but uh...that seems like it'd be a bit much doesn't it? Surely we'd get in trouble for doing anything like that so publicly"

"Like I said, students often walk around naked. We won't get in trouble," Bella said as she unzipped her boyfriend's pants.

Vic gasped as she unzipped his pants, his cock already twitching in anticipation. He hesitated for a moment, then seemed to shift his own hand, rather boldly slipping it up Bella's skirt towards her crotch.

"Well I-" He gasped as she suddenly lowered her head to just start sucking on him, he hadn't expected that, just her hands. He let out a loud groan of pleasure before managing to quiet himself down, his fingers moving to find her own cock in order to tease it out of her sheath so he could stroke it.

Vic shivered as he felt Bella's erection, squeezing it gently before beginning to pump it, slowly at first, but it didn't take long for him to be pumping it rather quickly as she continued to suck on his own cock, though at least he was lasting a little longer this time.

Bella didn't stop sucking or humping. The few furries who looking in their direction didn't give them a second glance.

"Ah...B-Bella...." Vic couldn't suppress his moans of pleasure any longer, his hips jerking as he humped Bella's face, his hand now stroking her cock desperately.

Back
Top Bottom