Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry School (Splendif x KnightCreep)

"Did you enjoy your blowjob, Vic?" Bella asked as she approached the cheer table. She noticed several furries and nekos staring at Vic, clearly around by him.

"O-oh! I....y-yes it was very good. I've never had one before. I was just uh....surprised that you....well...I mean you were so casual and...." Vic blushed as he looked away from her, only to end up looking at the people staring at him, making him blush even more intensely.

"Like I said, we girls have to stick together," Bella smiled. She handed Vic a clipboard and a piece of paper. "Sign please." She wagged her tail.

"I...well yeah but...I mean...doing something like that! So...so personal and..." Vic looked up as she handed him the clipboard, reaching out to take it, signing his name without even thinking to read exactly what he was signing.

"Well, I think that you're very handsome," the wolf smiled. "I would love to be your... What do you humans call it? Your girlfriend?"

"My...my....g-girlfriend?!" Vic couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was being asked out! By a cheerleader! On his first day! "I...y-yes!" How could he turn down an offer like that?! "Yes I'd love that!!"

"Thank you, Vic," Bella grinned. "Maybe you can take a ride on my cock sometime... Do you want to be the alpha or the bitch in our relationship?"

"I-" Vic squeaked at her rather forward and open questioning again. "I...I...I don't...I...maybe....both?" It was the only answer he could think to give, yet it was also the one that seemed to appeal to him the most.

"I uh...y-yeah..." Vic laughed nervously, then shivered as she kissed him...his first kiss, he practically melted into it until it had to end, Vic suddenly becoming accutely aware of where they were again...right in the middle of the cheerleader tryouts. "A-ah...s-so um...I...how do I uh....try out...?"

"Tryouts are on Wednesday," the wolf said as she sat down. She handed Vic his masculine clothes. "You can get changed if you want. Or you can show your parents what you'll be doing at school."

"Wednesday? O-oh...right..." He nodded lightly as she handed him his clothes. "My...parents..? O-oh I...well....I think I'd rather get changed..." Doing this at school was one thing but at home..well...Vic didn't quite feel right dressing like this around his parents. "Though uh...can I do that back in the changing rooms or..." He glanced around, well aware there were still plenty of people staring at him, some of them rather...lustily. He shivered as he felt his panties growing tighter...his erection beginning to return inside them due to the looks he was being given in this outfit.

"Go into the bathroom and change," Bella said. "I don't want you to be raped. And if anyone gives you trouble, just tell them that Bella Yuila is your mate."

"O-oh..right...got it...." Vic blinked at her, would they really do that to him...? No...she was just teasing him right? Even so, he turned to head for the bathroom quickly, though before he got there it was more than obvious to anyone that he was erect once again, his panties bulging and his skirt being lifted up for all the school to see, though there was nothing that Vic could do but hurry towards the bathroom to try and get into a cubicle, though he was in such a hurry that he didn't realise he had walked into the girls bathroom rather than the boys bathroom.

It wouldn't really mean anything for Vic to be in the girls bathroom. The school was extremely accepting of transgenders and all sexualities.
A young mare watched Vic hurry in and saw the bulge in his panties. She knocked on the stall. "Hey, you might want to keep your clitty under control, human. It's just not ladylike to have a boner in public." Her words were kind and reassuring, not harsh and insulting.

Vic jumped and squeaked as he heard knocking on the stall door. "O-oh I...um....y-yes...sorry! I....c-can't help it! Sorry!" He barely squeaked out the words, managing to get changed, his pants doing a slightly better job of hiding his erection, but there was no chance it was going down anytime soon. All he could do was try to adjust his clothing as he emerged from the stall and went to head out of the bathroom.

Before he could leave, the mare gently grabbed Vic's hand. "Welcome to our school. I'm Penny. What's your name, you adorable cheerleader?"

"O-oh um...hi Penny, I'm Vic...it's very nice to meet you" He smiled softly, trying not to look too nervous.

Penny smiled and let go of Vic. "Be good, you cute little human." She walked out of the bathroom, ass swaying and bouncing with every step.

"Ah, I will...thank you! B-bye!" Vic smiled and waved, though he couldn't help watching her ass while she walked out...it was almost like she was purposefully trying to attract his attention there....ah! That just made his erection even harder and more noticeable again! Silently Vic cursed himself, trying to adjust his pants in a vain effort to hide it as he walked out of the bathroom as well.

Bella was waiting for Vic. She had a lioness standing next to her. "Vic, I want you to meet Stella. She's going to try out with you."

"Ah, hi there" Vic looked up at Stella and smiled brightly, offering his hand, hoping against hope she wasn't noticing the bulge in his pants right now that he had awkwardly tried to cover with his shirt. "It's very nice to meet you Stella"

"I can't promise I'll be very good....I've never done anything like this before, but I'll be sure to do my very best" Vic couldn't help checking Stella out as she shook his hand...she was beautiful and he was still getting used to being around furrys. Well, he was only human after all, he honestly couldn't help himself.

"I'm sure that you'll do great," Stella smiled. "Wanna come with us to get a snack? You might meet some of the other furs trying out.

Back
Top Bottom