Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry School (Splendif x KnightCreep)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Vic was rather nervous, it was his first day at his new school, and an unusual school it was. He had just moved to town with his parents and they certainly stood out. Not only was Vic the only human at this school, his family were the only humans in town at all! Still, as nervous as he was Vic was excited too. This was an entire new school, a new school with new people and new opportunities!
As he headed in and looked around, he had to resist the temptation to stare at the incredible variety of people all around him. He'd seen pictures on the internet and heard rumours, but where he came from it was nearly all humans...but now to be the only one...it was just incredible!

The grin never left Vic's face through the entire day, all through his introduction from the Principal and through his various classes. When the day was over though, and the various students were making their way to their various clubs, Vic's attention was caught by several of the club recruiters. It was the start of the year after all, so every club was eager to attract new members. Vic walked past several of the recruiters trying to get his attention, along with everyone else, there were so many clubs. Every sport he could imagine, every hobby he could imagine....but for some reason, the one that made Vic stop was the cheerleader recruiter. For some reason, the image of himself in a cheerleader outfit flashed through his mind....why had he thought of that? His cheeks flushed bright red, but he couldn't stop staring....then without even thinking about it he approached the recruiter, clearing his throat and trying to calm down.
"Um...excuse me. I know this is probably a little weird, me being a boy and all...but...I was wondering....would it be possible for me to try out for the cheerleading squad? I'm new and...well uh...I guess I'd like to try out a few different clubs?"

"It's not weird at all, honey," the canine recruiter smiled. Her white wolf body was displayed well in the shot skirt, top, and leggings of the cheer uniform. "I'm Bella, the cheer captain. I've had a few other boys wanting to join, mostly so they can see us girls change. However, I don't think you're here for the same reason. Why don't you come with me and we'll see about getting you a uniform?"

Vic was surprised at the friendly reaction, he'd honestly expected to be chased away and called a pervert for even asking. It sounded like that exact thing had happened with some of other boys, but when he was invited in Vic couldn't help but smile, his heart skipping a beat with excitement. Sure, a little part of him was suddenly interested in seeing the girls change...but a bigger part of him was just as interested in being the one to get changed. Then again they probably had a boys uniform already. But ah well, at least he was trying something different right?
"Ah, thank you Bella. Oh, I'm Vic by the way..." Then again as the only human in the school it was likely every student already knew exactly who he was and what his name was. Still, he smiled brightly, moving to follow her inside.

((Don't suppose you have a picture for her or anything do you? ^^;; No problem if not, just wondering is all XD))

Bella led the way into a supply room and pulled out two boxes, one labelled "Boy's uniforms" and the other labelled "Girl's uniforms". "Take your pick. We're very accepting of the LGBT community in this school. Hell, students can walk around naked if they want to, and some do!" She say down, her panties visible. She had a noticeable bulge in her panties, but she didn't seem to be ashamed of it.

"Hm? I can...pick?" Vic looked between the boxes and blinked, that was...unexpected. And it put him in something of an unusual position, biting his lip. He blushed as he saw Bella laying back and exposing her panties, but he looked away before he could see the bulge, instead focused on the box again, before finally he just blurted out. "I'll take a girls uniform please!" His face was an intense shade of red, but at least he had been honest to both her and himself.

Bella pulled a uniform out of the box and smiled. "Please strip completely. You don't have to be embarrassed, I have something extra between my legs too. However, I also have a vagina." She pulled her panties off, revealing a white furred sheath and testicles, as well as a furry vagina under them. "See? Now hurry up and strip. I'm going to help you get dressed."

"Strip? Completely? Here?!". Vic was rather shocked at her request, though nowhere near as shocked as he was when Bella described herself and casually stripped off, revealing she did indeed have something extra between her legs. Vic had heard rumours that some Furry women were like this but he'd never seen it. He couldn't help staring for a moment, before remembering what he needed to do. "O-oh...right". He hesitated for another moment, before slowly stripping his clothes off, waiting for a few moments before removing his underwear too, his own cock already rock hard from seeing Bella.

"How big is your cock, Vic?" Bella asked as she turned the human around and wrapped a pink bra around his chest. "I'm a good eleven and a half inches." She secured the bra and tightened it. "Also, have been picked on for not being a furry?" She looked down at Vic's ass. It was feminine and rather arousing. She playing swatted it before tucking Vic's cock between his legs.

"A-ah...I..." Vic was rather flustered by the question...she was so...so...forward! He squeaked as she suddenly pulled a bra on him, he was rather surprised by that to be honest...it must've been an official part of the uniform. "W-well it...it's 6 inches....b-but I'm still growing I'm sure!" That was what he told himself anyway. "Well....I mean...I wouldn't say picked on but....I have gotten a few strange looks...so...I guess I'm kind of expecting-" He cut off with a squeak when she swatted his extremely firm ass, then gasped as she suddenly grasped his rock hard cock to try and tuck it between his legs, barely suppressing a moan, but the moment she let go it sprang back again, pointing straight out infront of him once more.

The wolf sighed when the cock sprang back in front of Vic. She expected that to happen. "Sit down and pleasure yourself," she ordered. She sat down on the opposite side of the room, her sheath and cunt still exposed. Her cock started poking out of the sheath.

"Sit down and-". Vic looked at her flabbergasted, did she know what she was asking?! He watched in disbelief as she sat down, rather openly exposing herself under her still rode up skirt. "B-But I can't do that! I...not here! Someone could come in and...and...". Vic was getting more flustered and embarrassed by the second, yet Bella was acting like this was all perfectly normal!

"Vic, don't worry," Bella said. She locked the door and smiled at Vic. "I don't want you to stretch out your panties. Go on, get to work." Her own cock began to poke out of her sheath. Bella smiled and stroked her penis.

Don't worry? How could she say that after what she'd just asked him to do? And she was so casual about it, as if asking him to masturbate was no big deal. He bit his lip, then gasped as her own cock began to slowly emerge....and she started stroking it! "Well....". Vic bit his lip before slowly sitting down, shivering as his bra rubbed against his hardened nipples, before he nervously and gently grabbed his own erection, gasping sharply. He'd never felt this sensitive before.

"Good boy," Bella smiled. She continued to masturbate to her new friend. "If you want, I can help you. We girls have to stick together." She emphasized the word "girls". Her red cock was fully erect.

"Help...me?". Vic's mind raced at what she meant, but when she spoke again he gasped, a little pre-cum spurting from the tip of his cock onto the floor. "I... I'd like your... help Bella". He swallowed nervously, he was scared sure, but no point going quiet now. He had come this far right? Why not take a chance...

Bella walked toward Vic and knelt in front of him. She licked up and down his member before wrapping her lips around it. The canine slid her head down the shaft until Vic's testicles were touching her chin. She began gently sucking on it.

As Bella walked over towards him Vic looked up at her, well, glanced for a brief moment anyway, too embarrassed to look her in the eye right now. But when she got down and suddenly started licking him, then actually took his cock into her mouth, he stared wide eyed, inhaling sharply as his hand was pushed aside by her lips sliding down the shaft, until he was entirely in her mouth. "B-Bella! I-" Vic couldn't speak fast enough, and with a sudden cry the inexperienced virgin boy erupted, his cum shooting into the back of her mouth suddenly.

Bella swallowed every drop before tucking the flaccid penis back between Vic's legs. She then pulled a pair of pink panties up the human's legs. "Stand up please." She grabbed the cheer skirt and top. "Do your new bra and panties feel comfortable?"

"A-ah...ah..." Vic moaned and twitched as she continued sucking him, then slumped backover slightly as she pulled away, taking a few deep breaths as his cock softened, unable to resist as she slid panties up his legs. "I..." She was acting so normally....as if she hadn't just done something incredibly unusual...she was acting like sucking him off was as normal as shaking his hand. "I....yes they do..." Vic was in too much shock but to do what she said and respond to her questions, a look of complete and utter confusion and disbelief on his face as he stood up slowly.

Bella pulled the top down onto Vic and helped him into his skirt. "There, all ready for tryouts." She held his hand. "Ready to walk outside?" She put his boy clothes in her bookbag before putting it on. Her tail wagged excitedly.

Vic blinked as the top came over his head, slowly stepping into the skirt as she pulled it up. "I...um..well...I guess...but...I mean...I mean you just...." He was still in something of a state of shock at what had happened...hell, he was starting to doubt it actually had happened and was wondering if maybe his imagination had gone seriously wild on him.

Bella unlocked the door and led Vic into the hallway. She quickly moved into the girls bathroom and gently pushed the human in front of the mirror. "Aren't you a pretty cheerleader?" She then attached two cheer bows in Vic's hair.

Vic followed her, stumbling when she pushed him in front of the mirror, but he couldn't help admiring his reflection. "Ah...well...I guess I do...". He smiled as she put the bows in his hair, continuing to admire himself until they had to move away from the mirror. He just hoped he wasn't making a huge mistake here.

Bella smiled warmly at Vic. "Now, you need to come with me so you can sign up for try outs. I really hope that you make the squad. I really want to get to know you. Come to think of it, I have you in my third period..."

"Ah...right...me too..." Vic nodded lightly as he moved to follow her again. Maybe he really had just imagined what happened...if it had been real then surely she would've said something right? "Ah...we share a class? That's great...it'll be really good to have someone I know there"

Back
Top Bottom