Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving fandom incest <3. FxM FxF or Futa x M // EMAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchild

Meteorite
Hello everyone, hopefully you are having a great day.

Without further delays, let's get right into business, this will probably turn into a wall of text but I'll try to keep it informative and as easy to read as I can.

What I wish from my RP partner
I'm here to find new partners with who to explore the depths of my imagination and filthiness of my fantasies. Ideal partner would be someone who is kind and forgiving, especially on my grammar errors as I haven't really roleplayed in foreign language before, but I'm confident that we can come along as long as you aren't too harsh grammar nazi :).

Secondly, I have quite busy schedule so please, don't rush me into posting. I'll post as soon as I can!

Thirdly, I like OOC chatting, even during the game about anything, be it about requests for what's going to happen to just a random chitchat. Breaking character and planning/talking with your RP partner often leads to a closer bond and can make playing more comfortable for both of us.

Roleplay rules

- I only play via E-mails. I'm sorry if this is a deal breaker for you, but that's the way it is.
- Respect limits that we agree upon before starting our roleplay.
- Don't rush me into posting, I won't rush you. Roleplaying should be done when you feel like it, it shouldn't be something you have to do if you don't feel like it or if you have other activities that take your time. That being said, I try to post everyday but sometimes it might take two.
- Don't control my character too much, sometimes in the heat of roleplay a little amount of godmoding is necessary to get things moving, but even then, try to keep it to minimum,
- Seems like everyone includes this one but I'll add it too: no oneliners.

-----------------------------------------------​

Kinks

I haven't done F-list as there would be so many on "yes" category so I'll just add my faves and noes here, all other that aren't mentioned are "yes" for me.

Favorites

- Anal / anal training / stretching
- Cum / cum play
- Rougness / pain / violence
- Deepthroat & messy deepthroat
- Incest
- Large breasts
- Large cocks

Noes

- Vore
- Breeding
- Pregnancy (risk of it is totally fine)
- Mummification, mutilation, disembowelment and other such extremes.. you get the point.

-----------------------------------------------​

Plots, pairings etc.

At the moment I don't have any specific plot in mind, but I'm seriously craving fandom incest roleplays. If you know a fandom where atleast two characters are related by blood with each other, and you'd love to get things steamy between them, just send me your suggestions, I'd be more than interested.

Here are few examples.

Fandom: Dead or Alive.
Tina x Bass (father daughter)
Kasumi x Hayte or Ayane (brother sister or sister sister.. or all 3 of them if you'd like ;) )

Fandom: Final Fantasy
Iris x Gladiolus (sister brother)
Lightning x Serah (sister sister)

Remember that these are just samples, but you get the idea, fandom + incest is what I'm really craving at the moment.

I know this isn't much. and I will more than likely improve and add things to this request thread. Consider it as "work in progress" :)

Also please if you have interest to try a RP with me or want to suggest some pairing you had in your mind, send it by PM as I don't really follow comments on this thread.

RE: Starchilds request thread. Craving incest or fandoms. FxM FxF or Futa x M // EMAIL

I want to do father daughter rp with you. Pm me when you can

RE: Starchilds request thread. Craving incest or fandoms. FxM FxF or Futa x M // EMAIL

Back from short absence, RL hit me, but now I'm back and looking for one or two partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom