Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Fur Diamond (Devilla-Roche and Pelzmann)

Devilla-Roche

Supernova
It was time again...

Yes, it can get lonely in my mansion at times. Oh yes I have servants such as maids, I have my own personal chef, I have my driver, I have my bodyguard, yes, yes I have all those. But, it seems that I don't feel the same when I don't have a pet around. I need to have something to play with. The one I had, well, he just didn't quite work out. It was a shame what I had to have done to him. Of course, he's in a better place.

I have thought hard about bringing back a new pet to The Lace Mansion. Yes, that is the name of my mansion. It is quite the lovely place. The Lace sits about 110 km outside of Paris. Actually, it is about 10 km outside of a small town called Montigny-le-Guesdier. The Lace is an old castle that has been in my family's name for centuries. The property seems endless and is all self contained by walls. The property is mostly farmland, including a vineyard. The exception is the allee of trees that line the very long driveway that leads up to the mansion.

But, I digress....

You should know that with my inherent wealth, I have quite the affinity for all the finer things in life, from the cars that I own, to my surroundings here at The Lace. And, I am a clothes horse. I especially enjoy looking my best and feel naked without lingerie and my heels. But, my singular most desirable collection are my furs. I have quite the fetish for them. I love to wear them, O love to sllep in them, I love to have the most desirable sex in them. And, with my other fetish - a sense of bondage, I wholeheartedly love placing a select few in fur bondage. I must admit I am quite the domme when it comes to the men and women I keep - literally. ~devilsh smile~

Due to my wealth, you can imagine what I must own. Besides my investments, I have companies that I am a part owner. But, the one place where I pour my heart and soul are the five fur stores that I own in Paris. Those are my babies. They give me great satisfaction. Knowing that I can make so many men and woman happier in a fur makes me quite happy. Besides, I seem to have the knack of making my stores stay in the black, so they make me lots more money than I already have.

Today, I am on my way to one of my stores. The one on the edge of the City of Paris. I am going to find my next pet. Maybe today will be my lucky day. The other day yielded zero candidates for me. I am hoping today will be different.

Finally, after being driven in from The Lace, I make my way to the store. Of course, I always have something fur on. Today, it is my white mink wrap. It's October, the weather is still warm, so I can get away with just a wrap. I am wearing my blonde hair up in a loose bun. My hair is quite long. My face is flawless, my makeup perfect. I wear a lace choker around my neck. I have my two piece black suit on. I like certain types of fashion. The top part flares out on my shoulders but narrows at my small waist. There is a low v-neck line that shows off my sumptuous cleavage from my DD bosom. My under-the-breast corset does wonders to make my stomach even smaller and push my bosom up higher. I love wearing it.

The skirt matches and comes down to just above my knees. I wear my seamed stockings that have a wide welt etched with fine scroll work. Of course, where would I be without my garters and my garter belt underneath my skirt. Of course, where would I be without my sky high stiletto heels. They push my 1.8m (5'11") height to almost a full 2m (6'5"). I love being tall, I love being extremely tall for a woman. It gives me this sense of innate power. Are you surprised?

+++++++++++++++

I walk into my store....I see Juliet, who manages the store...

Devilla Roche (DR): "Ah Juliet, how are you today?"

~kiss, kiss~

Juliet (J): "Ah, quite well Madame."

DR: "You remember why I have come."

J: "Yes, I know what I am to do."

DR: "Now, I will sort of meander through the store, trying on furs and looking in the mirrors. Is everything set up in the back."

J: "Yes Madame, of course."

DR: "Good then, lets try to have me find my next fur pet."

*Booah It is cold outside.*

My plane just arrived a bit outside of Paris. The October is about to end and winter is coming. All trees losed their leaves and the wind blowing cold. I toke a taxi to the city but stopped it when we passed a store which won my attation. In big golden letters it is written above the entrance: "Juliet's fur heaven!"

I pay the taxi driver and take my little suitcase out of the tunk. I shiver a bit about the weather and pull up the collar of my black leather bomberjacket which have baby sheepskin lined inside. Beside the jacket I wear good winter shoes and blue jeans with a hole on the left knee. It is my first solotirp and I am quite nervouse cause finally I can do what I want in my vacations. I am about to have a nice week in Paris. I wanna visit all the nice places and maybe some fashion showes.

I go to the door of the store and step in, the doorbell goes ~ring~ and I immidiately smell leather and fur. I get a bit flashed about all this furs and also my cold face warm up and get pink again. I step in and put my suitcase on the back of the door and look around.

I notice that there are only 2 other persons in the store. Beside the counter for the register there are 2 women talking to each other. Both looking quite good on the first view, but at the moment I am more focused on the furs which hangs around on the hangers and the accessorys. I go to the fur hangers and start to touch as much furs as I can. I love the feeling of soft fur sliding true my slim fingers.

To describe my appearance: I am only 1.70m tall, I have a slim body but it isn't trained. My hair having a short cut and they are dark blond. My eyes are bit and have a really nice green combination around the center. I know I am not that tall but for myself I think that this size does not matter.

I go true the furs and touch some chinchilla, some foxes, there is even some sable. I mumble to myself:

Michael (M): "I just love fur, sad I haven't the money to buy any of this fur."

Then I think for myself: *But heeey it don't coast anything to try one some and thne just leave saying to the saleswomen that I will come back tomorrow and never come back again.*

I see a man, slim, not that tall and rather meek looking overall...I watch as he looks at various coats and jackets and touches them...I can almost sense that he is having a hard on right now...It is so obvious...he seems to be perfect in every way...I can even see him talking to himself...

I give Juliet the look, by raising my left eyebrow...she responds...such a wonderfully trained young lady..so hard to get good help like hers these days...

Juliet fixes herself up and makes sure she keeps her nerves in check...with a smile on her face, she approaches the man...
"Sir, I see that you were looking at some of our fur coats and jackets. Is there something that I can help you with?"

I am touching a realy nice crystal fox coat, when a voice ask me from behind:

(J) "Sir, I see that you were looking at some of our fur coats and jackets. Is there something that I can help you with?"

I get a small shock and turn around and see the saleslady infront of me. With her heels she is taller then me and cause that she is watching down on me a bit. I shake my head to come back in the "Now" and answer:

(M) Oh well Madame are this all furs you have? I am looking for really special furs, I am not quite sure what kind but well mabye you could know it bether."

I smile and think to myself: *I am so smart, whit that she properly give me even bether furs to touch or try on.*
I try then to focus again, cause all the fur I touched and their sweet devil nice smell I got a bit aroused. *Hope no one saw it, that would be embarrassing!*

I wait on her answer and not even know that she allready saw true me, cause I was looking on female furcoats and not on male furcoats!

MD: I make my way into the back room...I have a sense that I will obtain a fur pet today....

J (Speaking to Michael): "Well My name is Juliet. So you say you are looking for special furs" ~ I throw a smile at him~ "Come follow me into the back. We have some special furs back there. By the way, I didn't catch your name?"

M (answering): "Oh well I am Michael Miss Juliet." ~ Give her a smile back ~ I follow her into the back. I watch on her ass, it is nice and shake nice when she step from one heel on a other.

I step true a satin curtain which separate the back with the fron room. In there I see alot of black leather, some shiny things and also furs.

M: "Wow what is all this stuff Miss Juliet?"

J: "Now Michael, I am going tot blindfold you if you don't mind, the fur that I have in mind is so special that I want you to be surprised."

With the blindfold on, Madame Devilla appears out of the shadows...she shakes her head yes to Juliet...Juliet walks Michael carefully to a very special place in the back....there is a huge metal box, sort of like walking into an elevator, except this is a machine of sorts.....

"Here you are. In a moment Michael, you are going to feel to fur thrill like no other."

Juliet places Michael in the right spot....then with an evil smile, Madame Devilla presses a pink button...suddenly, the machine and all of its mechanisms go into motion...

Michael is lifted up with a while other metal arms remove all his clothes...his cock, which is surprisingly big, and makes Madame Devilla smile, is sleeved with a chastity device made of metal and then sleeved in fur....a gag plug is forcibly inserted into his mouth and is inflated making speech an impossibility....

An anal plug, which is already fully lubricated, is shoved up his ass with another metal arm...a laser comes on and from his face, down to his feet, all body hair is permanently removed...then other arms put on a special fur suit...double sided, chinchilla on the inside and sable on the outside...it is stuffed in some areas, around the stomach, ass hips, thighs, legs and arms...almost meant to make Michael into a human teddy bear...as it is placed on, the suit takes on every contour of Michael's body, tightening its grip around him. So much so that movement is quite difficult if not impossible....a fur hood is forcibly place around his head and face...and fur straps wind themselves around his mouth and neck....movement of his head is impossible as well....

The arms continue their work as they remove him, and place him inside of a wooden crate....he is set on a bed of thick foam rubber and more foam rubber encases him....he can see through the openings in the fur hood, right at his eyes...the last thing he sees is Madame Devilla, who wears her white fur wrap...a smile on her face....

What has happened to Michael is shocking, but with the constant feel of the chinchilla all around him and warmth with the additional sable on the outside, Michael is in a fur fetishist wet dream of sorts...

Is he scared?
Is he excited?
Is he ready to cum all over himself?

The crate begins to move as it is rolled outside and placed into a truck...from there his journey begins as he is delivered straight to The Lace Mansion...

Slowly Juliet put a soft nice black mink fur blindfold over my eyes. I am really turned on right now and so I try to focus not to tear up my own jeans.

Then in a breath of a second my life changed forever. Juliet placed me on something metal, I know that cause I hear the metal under my feets. Then she seems to stepping away and I hear a klick.

Then it goes really fast. Some kind of metal grab me and just hold my legs and armes properly and spread them like a X. I struggle and wanna start to scream but in the same second this thing what ever it was, pull of my hole cloths, something get pushed in my mouth and gag me. It smells like rubber and it expand in my mouth till my mouth look like a hamster. Then I feel a slow wet push against my naked asshole and something big slips in with a harder push! I gasp but poeple outside would only hear a: "Mmmmdmfpfn mmmdmnnf!" Then I feel something cold get slipped over my cock and around my balls, then a bit of fur touching it. *What the hell was that!*

I try to move but no use! Then I feel a fast heat all over my body and I smell burned hair! What happened, I don't see that all my bodyhair expect my eyebrows cause the blindfold covered them.

After a short cold blow I feel that something is pulled up my legs and over my armes and get closed with a zipper on my back. I feel suddenly fur all over my body expect my head. The fur thing around my body feels like chinchilla and when I woudn't be in such a shoke and would have the control over my cock I would be rock hard.

I can't see the thing around my body but it getting tighter and tigher. Then my blindfold get removed and in the same second, so fast that I don't see anything something totally furry get slipped over my head. I then smell and fell fur all around my head and now I also get that I haven't any hair anymore! I get panic and try to move harder but the movment is really hard!

Then a lash or something like a strap get tied around my neck and mouth (mouth and neck corset). I can't move my head anymore and my hole body is now petrified from head to the feets.

I start to cry a bit but in my head my feelings for furs turning me crazy and then I feel my cock growing but get stopped by something metal.

I feel how I get layed down somewhere and that there are sided up around me! I struggle but I don't move a muscle. I then hear a zipper go up over my eyes. I blink a bit and then see a other women then Juliet staying there! I try to speak to her: "wmmmffp gogmgnfinggggfff offnfnfmmm" (What going on!!!)

The women is wearing a huge white fur around herself and she smile in a devil grind.

I am sceared, exited and if there woudn't block something my cock and hurt me I could cum all at the same time!

I see how the ceiling move then above me and then I feel fresh air at my eyes and I see starts in the dark air. I try a last struggle but then a hand with nice long fingernails close the zipper above my eyes and I sink into my furprison again.

At this time I only feel, smell fur all around me! *What is going on here! What just happend and why is this happening to me!?*

The ride to The Lace is long, but finally we are up the driveway...my excitement over my new fur pet builds...

I get dropped off at the front door, but Michael, as he is known as is brought to a side entrance...one of my maids, comes to welcome me home...
A-French-Maids-Costume-With-A-Short-Skirt.jpg

Taylore, the maid curtsies Madam Devilla....

MD: "Ah Taylore, my usual. I will be in the gameroom, my dear."

Taylore (T): "Yes Madame, as you wish."

MD: "I have a new fur sissy pet. Fresh from the fur store. You will act accordingly and help where and when I need it, understand?"

Taylore: "Yes Madame, of course."

I make my way to the library....
Coffered ceilings, wall to wall shelves with books, mostly old ones...there is a large oak desk on one end and some couches on the other end made of a earth tone leather...Where there are no shelves, there is wainscoting from floor to ceiling...a small bar cart sits at another corner of the room...

Taylore enters, and makes me my drink...scotch on the rocks and hands it to me...

MD: "And?"

T: "Yes my mistress."

Taylore grabs a cigarette from the cigarette case on the cocktail table and offers it to me....then she lights it with a lighter...she pulls herself back and waits dutifully off to the side with her head bowed....

+++++++++++++++

Meanwhile....
At about 5 pm now....two large women who walk out and retrieve the wooden crate...they wear black latex...part a sports bra-like top, the bottom tight shorts...in between it all they have bodies of men...muscle after chiseled muscle. One is blonde the other a brunette. Both are Amazonian-like in height and in their their beautiful faces. Both were wearing matching heeled boots that went up to just under their knees. They bring Michael inside a holding room and pry o[en the top to the crate....then they take him out...

The Brunette...to Michael....
"Come on Sweety it's time to go in your chair."

The blonde grabs a very special wheel chair....it has fur straps.....the blonde and brunette, free the Michael momentarily, feel him try to fight, but their hold on her are like human vice grips and they expertly remove Michael from the crate...the brunette gets into a position such that when Michael is lowered into the wheelchair....

They both see the look in Michael's eyes....

With that the wheelchair straps, all eleven of them, from his ankles to his neck...the blonde straps her in one by one, but does so very deftly and very quickly...

Michael's body is again further immobile....

The brunette says to the blonde
"Lets get him up to Madame Devilla."

After a long time, hours for me in my dark fur prison I feel movement again and then some light fall true the zipper of my hood. I scream in my gag: "Mmmmfmfmng mmmfnfmg mmmfmgnG!" but 2 big women with mucels just laugh at me. They just free me from the box and fixing me again in a fox covered wheelchair with fur straps! I struggle as much as I can when they push me in this thing but it have no use, they quickly tied me down into the wheelchair and one of them the brunette says to the blonde:

"Let's get him up to Madame Devilla." The zipper get closed again and I mumble again in my gag and the furhood.

Where they bring me! Who is this Devilla and why they act like thay are servants of someone! Why they don't help me, why they act like they saw stuff like I wear over 100 times!

My hench-ladies roll Michael through the kitchen and then the ornate rooms such as the dining room...
vn-medium-Dining-Room.jpg

..and the main hall...
painting1.jpg

...Michael is wheel past many rooms until my library, where I wait....he is rolled in and placed before me...I sit on one of the two leather sofas...the small cocktail table is moved....Michael and his very unique wheelchair is placed right in front of me...I smoke my cigarette...I stare at him....an evil smile runs across my face....

To her hench-ladies...
"That will be all my dears.

They bow and leave the room....

I take a good long drag of my cigarette...still sitting there in my white mink wrap....

I exhale, the bluish-gray smoke filling the room...

In a sultry voice....
"Michael, obviously you have figured out by now that you have been abducted. I am Madame Devilla and you are in my house, which is know as The Lace Mansion. You are many kilometers away from Paris where you were abducted. You should get used to the fact that you are mine now, as in I own you. You will never leave this place and at the moment, you will never see the light of day."

I take another drag and exhale...

"I am a fabulously wealthy woman. I get what I want always. I was in need of a pet, a slave if you will. One that will serve my needs. A furslaveboy. That would be you. Now if you question my motives, don't. This is for real. It's not a nightmare. Just look at the state you are in. Your cock is caged, you have a plug up your ass, your mouth is gagged and you are tied to that chair in a special fur body covering that does a fantastic job at keeping you immobile."

~a pause~

"You will do as I say, when I say it. If you don't you will be punished. Punishments can run the gamut. If I feel that your infraction is small, then the punishment will be something that you can stand. Do something such as try to escape, well perish the thought of what I might have to do to you for a punishment."

I turn to Taylore...
"Taylore come here and kneel before me and open your mouth."

T: "Yes Madame."

Taylore walks over, curtsies, kneels, and opens her mouth...I flick a long as into her waiting mouth....

To Michael...
"You see, Taylore has done as she is told. The fear of any punishment is out of her head. She lives a good life here and will continue to do so."

To Taylore...
"Get up my dear and undo his mouth strap and remove his gag."

Taylore does as she is told, curtsies first...undoes the strap and removes the gag very carefully....

To Michael....
"Now Michael, I will allow you to speak. You may ask me one question and make one comment."

I get shoved true a big house it seems. I still can only feel and smell fur all around me. I know I am tied in a wheelchair, but my head spins like on a carousel! I got kidnapped by someone and now I am his, her or even their control. I stop to struggle because it is no use! I feel my cock and my balls are still in the chastity and my ass hole is still stuffed with something long and fate.

When we cross a thershold the air changed a bit. It smells like old books and someking of smoke is in the air. I feel how they stop the chair and then I hear a female voice: " Thatwill all my dears."
I struggle soft, a bit of hope glow a bit in my head, maybe it is all over allready and it is all just a weird joke. Two persons moving around me and the last thing they do is opening the zipper over my eyes of my chinchilla lined fur bondage hood.

il_570xN.695982812_78da.jpg

First thing I see is that kinda bluish-gray smoke float into my face and I the smell of cigarette smoke get more intense.
I gasp a bit, cause I am a strict non-smoking person. Then the same female voice which ordered the two amazons away start talking to me.

My head start to spin even more and more as I listen to this Lady on the black leather sofa.

sofa_134502.jpg

Finally the women in the black and white maid outfit undo the inflatable gag I wear all the time and it seems that I am allowed to speak.
First I start to stretch my jaw as good as I can, cause I still wear the hood. Then I breath in and out two times deep to calm my feelings and my brain. Then I think about my question and my comment which I am allowed to say and ask. I calmed myself good so I haven't to scream or just try to insult this Lady on the sofa, as well I don't wanna get that punishment which she talked about.

To Devilla I whisper with dry throat...

"Why me?!"

I answer his question....
"Why me? You ask. Well, why not you? You came into one of my fur stores. It was obvious that you have quite the love for fur. Your face seemed to tell me you wanted more. I was looking for a new pet. You seemed to be worth taking for my pet. You should feel honored quite frankly. I suspect you have noticed my wealth having gone through this mansion. I am worth no less than billions of Euros. This mansion is priceless and cannot be sold."

I take a last toke of my cigarette and put it out in Taylore's mouth...

"Taylore, you may be excused to expel what is in your mouth, but you are to come right back, understand?"

Taylore bows and shakes her head and walks out of the room swiftly....

I take a sip of my scotch...
"Now take a look at you. Swaddled in Chinchilla and Sable. What you are wearing costs at least $200,000 Euro. Now you can't move a muscle, but think about that. You are wearing something that cost more than everything you own, and it is fur. And I have a sense that you have more than the casual interest in fur. I am going to bet that you have a fur fetish my dear."

I take another sip of my scotch...
"Now, I am allowing you a comment. Lets go, what is it my dear?"

I gasp and say: "It it insane! It can't be real! Yeah the fur is amazing yeah it is, and when not something would hold my cock I would be rock hard that is true. It is also true that I have a fur fetish but but but......"

I am totally frozen! *Why I am shivering! Why I am telling her I have a fur fetish? Is it only her overwhelming dominant aura? I love the feeling of the fur all around my body, but I am not sure if I like the fact I can't move and that I am a captive. What she said? She gonna turn me into what? A pet what should that be!*

Questions over questions but I am sceared to ask more!

Taylore comes back into the room quietly and stays off to the side, her head bowed....

I take my left leg, extend it, and push it deep within Michael's crotch...I can feel his caged dick...and push it inward towards his body...

In my sultry voice...smiling....
"It is not insane really, and it is real. This is not an episode of The Twilight Zone, and it is sadly not a dream. I am sorry you are restricted from being truly rock hard down there." ~I push with my foot even slight further and harder to pain him even more~ "But, that is something that you will have to earn. From your one comment that I have allowed you it seems that I have chosen the right one to keep as my pet. You admit that you are a fur slut of sorts."

To Taylore...
"Put his gag back on him and restrap him up."

I pull back on my foot from his caged cock....

T: "Yes Madame."

Taylore uses a special move whereby she forcibly opens his mouth by pinching Michael's throat....once his mouth is open the gag easily goes back on and re-inflates...she places the all fur hood over the leather and fur hood already on his head....then she straps his mouth again....

Taylore curtsies and then goes off to the side and keeps her head bowed.....

I call up my hench-ladies...
"Hildy? Yes, I want you and Agnes to come up. It's time to bring Michael down to the infirmary for his surgery."

I look at Michael and take a sip of my scotch...
"Don't worry my dear. I just need to have a few changes made to you. I'm not big on men as men. I like their cocks, but I can't stand their manly look. I'm going to have you fully feminized minus any changes down there. Don't worry, your going to look wonderful Michelle. Yes, you will become Michelle and you will look lovely, I promise you."

I take another sip of my scotch....

"I will visit you tomorrow my dear."

Hildy and Agnes march in, bow to Madame Devilla and roll Michael back out of the Library and into the big hall once again...

I listen carefully to what Miss Devilla explain, since she push a heel in my crotch, where my penis is holded by something metal. I gasp a bit when she push more and more and try to resist as good as I can to the pain I got from the heel and the metal which start to cute into my growing cock.

When she order her maid to put the gag back into my mouth I fast try to close my mouth as best as I can, but the maid is really skilled and with a push on my
larynx I open my mouth in pain and she push the gag back in and pump it up. I try to look at her in a begging look but it have no use. She pump it up till my moeans sounds again really muffled: "Mmmmmfm fmmfnfmf mmfmmfnf mmmfnfnfmfn!"

Then I hear something which bring me in absolut panic, after a call to someone called Hildy and Agnes, she explain to me that she will turn me into a girl, not in a 100% girl but in some kind of a freeking mutant. I start to struggle again hard in the fur covered wheelchair and try to talk to here! But it have no use. Then after a short time, with useless efforts to lose my bounds, 2 ladies stepping into the room and bow infront Miss Devilla and start to push me out into the big hallway.

Both wearing some kind of latex nurse outfit, one is wearing it in white and one in black:
il_570xN.375252991_3juh.jpg

I am sceared what will happen to me now! The hole hallway is really luxuriously furnished, there is art, medieval armor statues and even more stuff!

They push me to the end of the hallway and there the nurse in the white (Hildy) pulling a card true a scanner and the metal door where we stand infront is opening. After we all get set in a small room the door close and I realize it is a lift. I struggle a bit but the nurse in the black outfit just start to dripping some chloroform
321737118328.jpg
on a mink mitten
mittengrande.jpg

and hold it under my nose and over my mouth. I breathe in and feel dizzy immediately.

With a sluggish view they wheel me then down a total white hallway and then a glare hides me and I lost my convictions.

Upon Michael's arrival to the infirmary, he is passed off to another nurse...
18ae1966ee68e7acb4b403516e7d2424.jpg

...Nurse Abigail to be exact...she instructs Nurse Hidly and Nurse Agnes to unstrap Michael, strip him down and place him on the gurney in the hospital room and re-strap him down with the black-mink straps on the bed...

Nurse Abigail then gets to work, setting up the IV into Michael's arm and injecting certain medications inside of him...she preps him for surgery, which is imminent...on the agenda for his surgery is the following....

Facial reconstruction, to make him look like a woman, uncluding very plump lips...
Voice reconstruction surgery (to make him sound like a woman, specifically with a high pitch, bimbo-like voice)....
Breast implants, nothing less than 80J (36GGG) size will do...
Rib removal of the two lowest ribs to make Micaheal's waist very narrow....
Hip implants...
Butt implants....
Thigh implants....
Hair growth treatment (Michael's hair will be very, very long - halfway down his back...
Other changes (hormonal and to his DNA - he will perspire like a woman for instance)

His very large cock will remain intact....

The doctor comes in to check things over....
[imghttp://doctoradventures.org.uk/adventures/britney-oneil-pictures/images/doctoradventuresbig.jpg[/img]
....Dr. O'Neil....

Dr. O'Neil (DO): Things look fine Nurse Abigail. Remember, you are to assist me in the OR. It will take about 8 or 9 hours the surgery....

Nurse Abigail (NA): Yes Doctor.

+++++++++++

The surgery last from evening well into the wee hours of the morning...around the clock for the next three days, Michael is forcibly kept asleep...Madame Devilla has kept a close eye on things, through circuit TV cameras at her disposal and visiting with Dr. O'Neil...

On the third morning Michael is given something to wake him up...he is placed in a sit-up position, still strapped in from head to toes...the anal plug is no longer up his ass and the cage is no longer on his cock...a gag is not even in his mouth....a mirror is before him on an opposing wall allowing him to look at the new Michael...his new humongous tits at odds with his large hard cock...most strikingly is his face...Michael is not Michael anymore...a 'Michelle' is what he looks like even though he feels like a man inside still...his long hair flows over the sides of him and he can feel it all the way down the middle of his back....

I wake up smelling something salty in my nose. I open my eyes and blink some times before my eyes can focus a hospital room
hospital-safe-out-patient-room-heater-efficient-electric-heating-cove-heat-safe-wall-mount-cove-heater-comfort-cove-by-radiant-systems-inc-pure-white-copy-10a0e1ab0782.jpg

On the other sid of the room in a bed there lay a young lady sitting in a white covered latex bed, tied down from tip to the top with some black mink belts.

I am watching around and just in the first second I think that the girl just copy me and try to say something, a female voice saying: "Heeey stop doing this!"

In a big shock my mouth drop down, as the mouth of the girl in the mirror do. I try to move but get that I am tied and when I watch down my body the first time I understand, that this young girl isn't someone else, no it is me!

*No I am not that girl!!!* I try to touch my face but my hands are tied to the sides with the straps. I start to struggle and start to panik: "OMG! What just happened! Why I am a women! What is going on here!" I see my female face, my back long hair, my breasts, my hipe my hourglass belly and my tight legs!

I can't belive it! I am a girl. Then I feel something moving between my legs and snap for air, that my balls and my cock are still there! But my hole bodyfeeling is uncertain! I feel the fur straps as they would touch my old body, but that isn't my body! *What they did to me!*

I try to speak a bit, and also get that I really sound like a girl! I try to sweep myself, and when I can do it after some trying into my upper leg I feel some pain and get that I am not in a dream. I start to struggle more and more! I start to cry! Why me! Why they doing this to me! What I am! Who I am now!

Then the white door open and I hear some heel heels steps....

I walk in slowly wearing my blue and white fox fur coat....
52fc06280131a4880bd0cc0411aecfdd.jpg

...my steps, pounding against the floor can be heard...they get louder and louder with each passing second...until...finally the door to Michael's room slowly opens up...moving slowly, moving methodically, I make my way, closer and closer to his gurney......

...the way I look, and the way I carry myself is meant to put fear into others...domination, femdom, domme, controlling...merely words, they do not even begin to define who I am...

With a cigarette in hand, I take in a drag and exhale...the blue-gray smoke swirls and fills the room with its pungent odor...I am right at the edge of thegurney...then with my hand, I run my fingers over the many straps slowly...

In a VERY sultry tone, she finally speaks...
"I don't know what is is about immobility that gets me so excited."

I pause then look up at Michael...an evil stare, but very sexy nonetheless...
"Maybe its because I have total control of every muscle, down to each individual strand?"

I take another drag with my left hand to my mouth, my right hand resting on a strap, just above Michael's cock..then she exhales s-l-o-w-l-y...and run my hand up the shaft of his cock curiously....

In a sultry tone...
"My, my you have quite the large cock my dear. I am going to have plenty of fun with this!"

Then I look back up at Michael and place my fingers firmly around his shaft....
"The doctor did a splendid job on you Michael. Or shall I call you Michelle from now on? Yes, I think I will do that. Your tits are perfect, just the way I like them on my pets - obscene-sized. Why don't you speak for me Michelle, I want to hear your voice."

I see Miss Devilla stepping into the room! Actually I was angry on her what she did to me and my brain don't the fact that I should be more girl then boy, but she just look stunning!

Gasping a bit when she step in in her high heels, wearing that wonderful full length blue fox coat give me goose bumps all over my body, even when I haven't any body hair at all. I decide to not speak, cause maybe she say me why she did this to me! I shiver when her hand with the nice blue nails start touching the straps which holding me on the bed! I swallow emty when she stop at the strap under my cock and start playing with my cock.

The smoke of her cigarette just floating true the room it smells sweet kinda blueberry I think. She grip my cock at the shaft and exhales really slow into my face. I get kinda dizzy but the grip around my cock hole my attation!

She ask me then to speak and I just don't know what bether to say as:

"Good day Miss Devilla", with my new female voice.
*I hated myself for this words, but I am shivering in fear when I thought about what else she could do to me when I not start to obey. Maybe I can escape later but could I even go out like that? I am not Michael anymore, but I don't feel as Michelle.*

Pleased...
"Very good. Michelle, it is a good sign that you realize that you respect me. Why? Because I have a great deal of power. For instance I can treat you like this."

I place my mouth on Michelle's cock and suck his full shaft down....my head then bouncing up and down, using my hand to whack her off at the base of her cock...then I remove it quickly, edging her so that she does not cum....

In my sultry voice...
"Or, I can treat you like this."

I grab her cock and pull extremely hard in a twisting motion, creating a certain amount of pain....and I hold it and wait for her reaction and say....
"Which is it going to be, you listen to me and you get rewarded or you go up against me and you get punished?"

I can't belive what this Goddess in this wonderful blue fox fur coat did next. She fastly grap my cock, the last thing which reminde myself as Michael. She just sucked it 4 times up and down with really nice talented soft nice red lips and a firm but also gentle grip around the base! I feel in heaven when her fur touching my hips and her warm soft mouth work aroubd my cock.

Then in the next instand of second she just stop and grap my cock really angry and twisting a bit, I even feel her nails true her black leather gloves.

I gasp and aswer her question with a bit of pain in my new high female voice: "Iii Iii will do as yyy yyou want Madame! Ppp ppls I want it the soft way pls Mm Mmistress!"

I hope she will let go and accepte the fact I called her Mistress.

With a smile on my face I go back to slowly jerking him off VERY slowly....

In my sultry voice....
"Well, Michelle, a very wise decision if I do say so myself. And you've called me mistress. Ah, that shows a sense of respect for me. Another wise decision on your part."

I then take a drag of my cigarette and exhale in another direction, then look back at Michelle....
"By tomorrow you will be checked out of the infirmary. I have plans for your use my dear. If you continue to behave in a proper manner you might see the light of day after all. What I mean by that is that instead of spending your life in a windowless dungeon of mine, I may bring you back up to my mansion where it is more comfortable. Maybe, I will put you in a room where you will exist, for my benefit of course."

Then I let go of her cock, and walk up to her face and look her eye to eye, the collar of my fur coat pushing right up against her face...with a VERY serious tone....
"If I get any reports from the nurses or doctors or anyone else that you have failed to do as you are told, them the dungeon may become your only alternative. Do I make myself utterly clear?"

I gasp when she grap my still hard cock again. I shiver when she slowly jerking it with her soft but firm black leather glove. I just nod when I hear that abou the light and the dungeon, but I am still sceared.

When she just come that close to my face I decide to not even blink and just nod when she finished talking. The fur on my face of her amazing blue fox coat collar turns me on hard, and my cock shiver this time. I try to control myself and when she finally step back I breath in deep cause I just holded my breath.

I then nod to her order to behave and hope she will not put me into the dungeon. On the other hand I am really confiused about my mind, which just start to spin and my mind telling me that I am lucky I could be there only exist for Mistress Devilla. That I could be her toy, her whatever she want. I nod again one last time and smile a bit with my pumped up new lips. The feeling isn't quite perfect but it ist allready ok.

I thought maybe just imagine to see her smile, but not in a devil grind, more like a happy person.

Back
Top Bottom