Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Con-Voluted Paradise (Squishypink x Matsekkusu)

Squishypink

Supernova
Max tipped the porter who unloaded the many bags off the luggage trolley. Outside was total chaos, but in here, at last, some peace and quiet. The room wasn't anything special, just your standard two-queen hotel room at the Marriott, but it had cost as much as a used car to get the room for a week. This was the hotness, right here. Host hotel, bitches! There was never more than five feet distance to a party full of drunken Klingons, and in one of the coolers she had enough liquor to hold off Robert Downey Junior.

As the door shut, Max immediately stripped naked and dove onto the bed face-down, letting the cold A/C blow across her sweaty back. The heat in Atlanta was always insane, even for short doses in the early morning. The press of bodies in the lobby and their collective heat didn't help things at all. She wasn't a very girly girl, but Max was proud of her sporty physique even if people joked that she looked like a boy most of the time. Now her girlfriend? That was another matter altogether. She sat up in bed, scratching herself in a most unbecoming fashion and yawning. Where was that little slut, anyway?

She ended up wondering off for a bit when they arrived at the hotel. Her partner, Max, usually took care of the the more important tasks. Her nature was very prone to...distractions. She had seen a cosplayer already and took off to get his her picture. She was only gone for five minutes but on turning around she noticed that Max, the car and the attendant where gone. "Huh..." she said to herself, returning to the front desk and able to find the room she was in.

She opened the door and walked in. "Sorry! I saw someone who was super cute!" she said as she entered the main room, seeing Max's naked body on the bed. Her tight athletic body resting on the covers. She was the general opposite to her partner. More keen to the girly things. She was dressed in a pair of heels, bringing her height up to a might 5'2, Knee high socks, a tight pleased skirt that hugged her hips tightly and a batman t-shirt, cut a bit low to her small cleavage. A small golden necklace around her neck and a few bracelets hitting the phone in her hand.

Max's airheaded girlfriend finally wandered in, probably after a leisurely stroll and shaking her ass for attention. Everything about the pair was completely mismatched from their bodies and demeanors to their taste in comics. Freaking Batman, of all things. She sprung up from the bed and padded across the carpeted hotel room toward the door, winding up and punching her fist straight into her girlfriend's breast.

She knew how badly it would hurt, especially given the number of cuts that were still red and swollen underneath the slutty Batman shirt. "So you had to go wander off without permission again, huh? Let me see this cosplayers you felt the need to chase. They better be worth it."

Max moved with an unknown speed. She barley was able to comprehend that she was moving before she felt her fist, a common occurrence, hit her small chest. her eyes moving up from her phone and looked up at her face. her eyes closing as she fell back into the wall. The pain shooting not only from the hit but the still healing wounds on her body. "Ahh..." saying as she landed over coughing roughly. She held up her hand, her phone in it with the first picture viable on it. She managed to find a cute girl, not dressed as a character but a general cute inner Tokyo fashion.

Max snatched Deanna's phone away from her, swiping through the first few pictures not only to see this cute fashionista, but also to make sure she hadn't taken any other liberties. Satisfied that her girl was obeying her, to some extent at least, Max squatted down on her haunches beside her coughing lover. Seeing her on the floor like that, coughing and abused, got Max's engine running like nothing else and she bit her lower lip thinking of the things she wanted to do to this little bimbo over the course of the con. Her thoughts drifted back to the plastic drop cloths, tucked neatly in the corner of a suitcase and waiting to protect the room from all kinds of...evidence.

"Take your shirt off. Bra, too," Max ordered with a huff. "Can't believe you wear this Batman stuff when you know I like Marvel better. Now come on, I wanna see what shape those giant tits of yours are in." Of course, at least some part of Max's mind knew that Deanna had a fairly small chest. But compared to Max, whose own breasts were like a pair of mosquito bites, all the other girls in the world might as well have had huge swinging oppai-boobs. The bigger the pair, the more she felt their owner ought to be punished for their existence.

She ended up moving to her knees after a few moments of leaning back against the wall. Feeling her partner join her, her head still down and eyes closed. The sound of her phone's camera roll flipping through. Relived to hear Max's "acceptance" of her pictures. She found herself in a quite common subservient position as she looked up at Max ordering her to take off her shirt. She frowned a bit, mostly from casing Max to lose her cool, her eyes flickering with a bit of apology in them.

Her hands moving down to the bottom of her t-shirt, easily pulling it off of her small body, her hair becoming messed a bit. The still fresh cuts visible from the sides of her bra, reaching behind her and unclasping it as it fell onto her lap.

Max smiled as her handiwork was revealed. She'd been cutting on Deanna for the past few weeks, steadily ramping up the intensity of her abuse. Now, the poor girl's flesh was mostly red and angry across the tender mounds where deep cuts criss-crossed in no particular pattern. Some of the newer wounds needed stitches to heal properly, but Max had forbidden Deanna any form of proper medical care so her abuse wouldn't be reported. Where she had just punched her girlfriend, one of the wounds had reopened and was bleeding, a little tunnel of blood slowly rolling down the side of the once pristine globe.

"Beautiful," Max breathed, leaning in close to lick up the crimson trickle. "You always have the most delicious pain.". Not letting herself get too distracted with savoring Deanna's broken body, Max stood up and turned to the bed where an open suitcase lay, and she pulled out a bright white latex catsuit with a pattern familiar to any otaku. "Strip the rest of the way and let's get you in your plug suit. There's a panel I want to hit in about an hour and I wanna make sure we have time to get you molested before then."

She grunted and winced as she felt Max's tongue run up her skin. She had grown used to the constant throbbing pain, being abused by her for a long time. Her hands grabbing her knees in pain as she inhaled deeply. Looking up and watching her naked body walk away. Nodding as she commanded her to strip.

She slowly stood up, slipping out of her tall heels, her height shrinking instantly. She didn't look at her, her eyes looking down at the corner of the bed. Her hands moving behind and grabbing the hem of her skirt and pulling it down over her large ass. Wincing a bit as she bent over, pulling her skirt down at the same time. Her bare holes being exposed to the air conditioned air. The cool air blowing over her naked skin, not enjoying it as much as Max, crossing her hands over each other.

Max stole a glance over her shoulder as Deanna finished stripping. The little bimbo was being all coy about undressing, even going so far as to partially cover herself with her hands. Well, fine. If she wanted to act demure and sexy, Max would show her where that led.

"Stop right there," she ordered, before Deanna had stood up straight again. Rounding behind the bent-over blonde, Max got down on her knees so that Deanna's pussy was at face level. "Pull yourself wide open for me. I'm going to enjoy you a bit before I let you get dressed."

Her heart jumped as she heard Max tell her to stop. Not knowing if she did anything wrong, her eyes opening widely. Fortunately for her, at least for the moment, nothing was coming at her at a high speeds. Hearing her orders she spread her legs a bit, feeling her kneeling behind her. Her hands reaching down and pulling herself apart, revealing her slightly went lips.

The sight of Deanna's open pussy was very familiar, and Max had spent many long hours with her face pressed into its folds. There was a tiny bit of dewy wetness, but Max was happy to see that it was still mostly dry. She enjoyed going in before the organ was ready, knowing that her invading fingers would cause more discomfort than pleasure from lack of lubrication. The musky sweet scent of cunt wafted from within the humid crevice, filling Max's head with all kinds of impure thoughts. She pushed her middle three fingers roughly into the ruffled hole at the center of the pink flower, shoving them in up to the knuckle and not caring if she scratched the delicate walls on the way in.

"New rule," she mused, working her pinkie finger in as well. "No bathing for the duration of the con. You're going to get messy this weekend, and I want you to stay that way for me. If someone cums on you, and believe me they will, you wear it as a badge of honor on your clothes and on your body. You got that?"

The sensation of pain and pleasure had become mixed ever since she started to go out with Max. She felt her fingers push into her lips, her body jerking a bit, going up onto her toes for a few moments. Her body starting to react to the stimulation even though moments earlier she was being hit. Her body seemingly disconnected from her mind. A soft moan coming out of her mouth as she felt her three fingers jam in.

"Ah..." she winced "I..understand..."

Max smiled at the instant obedience; this girl's mind had taken some work but eventually she broke. "Good girl," she whispered, "and here's your reward." She quickly shifted the thumb of the hand that was knuckle-deep inside her lover, aligning it along her palm so she could slide it in as well, she changed the arrangement of her fingers, pulling out slightly so that she could ball them up into a fist, a fist that she punched hard and rough through the tiny pink ring of Deanna's pussy. Max grabbed one of Deanna's wrists to help hold her in place while she shoved her fist all the way through to the squishy knot of her cervix, stretching the innermost wall of Deanna's sex further inward and shifting her womb up into her guts. A thin, bright drizzle of blood oozed out around Max's wrist, evidence of the damage being done to Deanna's insides.

As quickly and rudely as the fisting had begun, it ended. Max abruptly pulled her hand out of Deanna's body amid a brief spritz of crimson that stained the girl's creamy white thighs, then held it up so she could lick the blood and pussy juices from her palm. "God damn, if I didn't have a panel I wanted to go see, I'd stay in this room and beat the living shit out of you. Now get that suit on and don't forget your wig. Last thing we need is a blonde Rei like some fake geek just looking for attention."

Max didn't bother helping Deanna or checking if she was okay; that was kind of the point, after all, that she not be okay. Instead she shimmied into her own skintight red latex costume, her boyish body failing to fill out all the curves like most girls. A zipper ran down the crotch of the suit and underneath for easy access, just like on the Rei suit, and Max made sure to cinch the material in extra tight around the cleft of her camel toe to show the world that she was open for business. The chest was stuffed with a couple of silicone B-cup fakes so that she could live out the fantasy of actually having tits for a change. Looking down and seeing them made her instantly jealous again, and she looked crossly at Deanna to see if the big-titted slut had finished getting dressed.

Back
Top Bottom