Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

"Alright, I'll put a condom on," Caleb said. "However, when I fuck your cute ass, I'll be giving you my seed."

"Done," Caleb smiled. "After you." He wagged his tail excitedly. He was finally going to have a mate who loved him back!

Justin opened the gate and immediately he had a little being clamped onto his leg and he said "Jesus! I forgot about you Izzy!"
She was a small ferret furry "JUSTIN!" She cried "These two teens came into the yard and chased me around." Immediately he raised his head and glanced at Caleb "Those two?"
He pointed at the two that were walking away at a fast pace, a young bull anthro and a fox anthro.
He snorted and patted his head "Go inside to You're room and play some video games, tell Julie I gave you permission!"
With that little Izzy ran to the house and in, Justin followed.

Caleb giggled. "Was that your pet? She certainly is cute. Maybe she wants to play with a wolf..." He smiled at his future mate. "I'm only teasing, sweetie." Whole the wolf was bisexual, he wanted to remain loyal to Justin.

"No. She's my adopted little sister silly!" He giggled "I got a brother but he's with mom and dad."
He walked into the house and the maid so called Julie came running up "Oh. My. God! You gay?"
Justin growled "No. Please shoo though."
Then Justin began climbing the stairs and Julie stood there glaring daggers at Caleb.

"Just because I'm wearing a dress doesn't make me homosexual," the wolf growled before following Caleb. "I would love to meet your sister properly."

(You mean Justin? Lol)
"She doesn't really like meeting new people, but I can try to." He turned and yelled his loudest "Izzy!!"
The little ferret was with them and she said "I thought he was just you're walking buddy?" She looked at Caleb amazed but didn't say another word "No, he's going to be over here for some time." Justin said before sighing "Izzy this is Caleb, Caleb, Izzy."

(Yeah, sorry. I'm tired.)
Caleb smiled at Izzy. "Hello, Izzy. I'm Caleb, your big brother's new best friend. You look very pretty." He was being honest in the compliment.

Izzy smiled shyly "Thank you." She looked to where her room was "I'm going to play video games. Bye!" She rushed away.
Justin then went up the next set of stairs after giving Caleb a glance.

"What? She's a very pretty little furry?" Caleb said as he followed Justin. Once he made sure that Julia wasn't around, he whispered into Justin's ear. "You'll have to wash yourself extremely well to keep your sister from smelling my urine."

"The poor thing..." Caleb said. "I can't imagine living without a sense of smell..." He followed Justin into his room.

"You humans can smell, just not as well as canines," Caleb said. "And Izzy is a ferret furry, not a human."

Caleb stripped. "Just lay in the tub, don't turn the water on. He stroked his sheath, getting his cock hard.

Back
Top Bottom