Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

((Oh. Lol, Just by Ms and all I thought he was a futa))

Justin never seemed to be one of them and he was happy of that because he wrote notes and listened carefully.

The bell soon rang. Caleb was walking to Science class. He couldn't wait to spend it with his future mate.

And so Justin rushed there to get a seat beside Caleb, only for two available seats left. And Amy sat between them, he felt his fists clench up but he did nothing.

A large dragon furry walked into the classroom. "Alright, class, settle down. I see that we have a new student." He looked at Justin and gave a warm smile. "My name is Mr. Savoh."

"After this period, you can go home," Mr. Savoh assured. He turned back to the board and began writing the assignment.

Caleb had an erection during the beginning of the period. He needed to put it in Justin, but he had cheer practice after school.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang for dismissal. Caleb grabbed his bag and held Justin's hand. "Follow me, honey. Can you at least try cheerleading? I really want to practice with you."

Caleb sighed but nodded. "Just watch." He led the way to the gym, where several females, sissies, shemales, and futas were stretching.
A large mare walked over to the dou. "Caleb, who's your friend?"
"This is Justin, Coach," Caleb smiled. "I want him to watch me practice."

The mare nodded. "Sit on the bleachers and don't distract the girls." She walked to the front of the group. "Alright everyone, go get changed for practice!"

Justin walked to the bleachers and climbed up, he sat down and began to watch as they all ran to the change rooms. He noticed Amy and immediately didn't feel so comfortable.

When the cheerleaders came out, they were all wearing short yellow skirts and yellow tops that left the stomach exposed. Caleb's body was shown off exceptionally well in the uniform.

Caleb and the other cheerleaders began stretching. Caleb's ass and tail swayed during every stretch.

After practice ended, Caleb got a cheerleader uniform for Justin before he went to change. The wolf hurried over to his future mate. "Ready to go to your house?"

Caleb followed Justin. "I can't wait to mark you and pound you. Do you want me to wear protection?"

Back
Top Bottom