Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

(That's fine with me.)
Caleb blushed harder. "Have you ever dropped a textbook on your paw? It fucking hurts like hell!"

"I've stabbed my foot by accident befors. I dropped a big steak knife and it hit its bullseye." Then the bell rang and students got up and went to classes, Justin threw himself up and said "Well. Off to class!"
And he went in a hurry.

Caleb gave his future mate a quick wet lick to the face. "Be good, my sexy human." He started hurrying off to Language Arts.

Justin blushed as this happened before he rushed off as well, he was 4th to class and immediately grabbed a spot at the very back corner. Hoping to not be noticed though.

The drama teacher walked in. It was a male lion wearing a skirt and blouse. "Hello, students. I see that we have a new actor. Come on, middle stage." He talked in a feminine voice.

"Is something wrong?" the lion asked as he knelt down. "And please, no swearing." He rubbed Justin's foot through the shoe.

"I stabbed my foot. Not very long ago, it may be reopening but it's a good thing I have lots of bandages all over it." Yes his shoe may be about 5 sizes bigger because of it all but that was it.

"Good. Now come introduce yourself the class," the lion said. He growled at the furries that snickered.

Ms. Deia began teaching. She picked up a market but dropped it. She bent over to grab it, only for a golden retriever student to let out a wolf whistle.

Ms. Deia hissed at the retriever. "On the ground, you mutt. This instant!"

The retriever whimpered and obeyed, clearly afraid of the lion. "Please, Ms. Deia, I was only joking."

Ms. Deia turned toward Justin. "Do I have to make you get on your knees too?" she threatened as she pulled out her feline cock.

Justin looked at her quickly and then away and shook his head, no, he really didn't want to get in trouble. Especially on his first day, and how the hell did she even hear when he barely made a noise??

Ms. Deia grabbed the canine's ear and pulled on it. "If I ever hear you do that again, you'll have detention for two days!"

The retriever whimpered and nodded. "I understand, Ms. Deia! Please let go of my ear!"
The lion let go and returned to the board.

(Ms. Deia is a crossdressing male, not a futa.)
The lion began her lesson, occasionally calling on students for answers.

Back
Top Bottom