Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

"I fell asleep in class," Caleb admitted before he licked the water off of his face. The wolf noticed the wetness on Justin's pants but no bulge. "Justin, I'm not trying to be mean or rude, but are you transgender?"

The wolf furry gently turned Justin's gaze back to him. "Justin, in case you didn't realize it, I'm a crossdresser. You don't need to feel embarrassed. In fact, I've always wanted to be with a transgender boy. Do you have breasts in a sports bra or are you flat chested?"

"I'm sure that your nipples are still very sensitive," Caleb smiled. "Hey, do you want to practice with me and the other cheerleaders? Who knows, maybe you'll be asked to join full time."

"Can I at least bring you a uniform? I want to see how you look in a cute skirt and top," Caleb smiled.

Caleb grinned and finished lapping at his water bowl. "I think you'll look amazing in the uniform. You'd probably look even cuter if you were wearing a collar."

"I have a collar for you at home. I've been saving saving it for my mate," Caleb smiled. "After I come over to your house, I'll mark you as my mate.

"Thats completely fine with me and always will be!" Justin smiled affectionately at his soon to be 'mate', for this wolf he was a mate. To him Caleb was his bf, but that didn't matter.

"You know how canines mark territory, correct?" Caleb asked as he stroked his future mate's hair.

"The same thing happens with a canine furry we he chooses his mate," Caleb said. He licked his lover's neck.

"What class do you have next period?" Caleb asked as he gently squeezed his mate's flat chest.

(I can't say I've heard of that subject. Mind giving me a quick explanation?)
The wolf sighed. "I was really looking forward to Langyage Arts with you..." He wrapped his arm around his mate's waist. "And for fifth period? I have Science."

(That's... Pretty much History class, which was 1st period.)
"A dragon by the name of Mr. Savoh," Caleb said. "I've had had detention with him too, and his cock really stretched my hole..."

((Okay :/ I'll change it to English))

"Oh." Justin said and he began wondering how he ever got detention at all "In each class you got detention in, how'd you get detention?"

(So, Language Arts.)
"I dropped a book on my paw and yelled out 'Fucking dick shit'," the wolf blushed. "Detention for three days..."

((Ugh. XD I'm getting extremely lazy not to think and just searching them up.... Theatre/Drama? Is that one in this school?))

Justin just about laughed and his hand flew up to cover his mouth "Really?" He said, he wanted to laugh but didn't want to hurt Caleb's feelings.

Back
Top Bottom