Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

"Not yet," Mr. Bast said. "You don't have to be ashamed of who or what you are. This school is extremely accepting when it comes to gender and sexuality. It doesn't matter what you are physically." He took Justin's hand and lifted the human's head. "Now, do you want to know how detentions work in this school?"

"Not really." He said and pulled his head from the teachers hand and took a step back "All I know is it's not pleasant. As that's what I hear." He met the eyes of Mr. Bast finally.

"You need to know regardless," Mr. Bast said. "Every student in detention, male and female, have to wear a revealing schoolgirl outfit. Their teacher the bends each then over a desk before fucking them senseless. A buttplug is used to keep the cum from leaking out."

"Yes you may. If any of the students tease or insult you for being a human or for your gender, tell me and I'll take care of it." Mr. Bast opened the classroom door.

Justin nodded and went in and sat down, within the next 30 minutes the words "Fuck off." Were heard from his direction, Justin was looking shocked. As if he had neve said it, the bunny girl was grinning widely.

The leopard turned around and hissed in Justin's direction. "What have I told you about swearing in this class?!" He marched past Justin and grabbed the bunny's ear. "And trying to frame a fellow student is even worse. Two days of detention, Amy."

Justin sighed ans the bunny cried as her ear was grabbed "Two days?" She began to cry, other students began to snicker. Justin felt bad, he looked down and sighed. Rubbing his eyes he looked down at his work.

"Unless you want five days, I suggest you apologize to Justin this instant," Mr. Bast said before letting go of Amy's ear.

Amy looked to him and began saying sorry over and over again, Justin chuckled a bit "I guess she doesn't want five days of detention!" He says and then shakes his head "I forgive you and sorry for laughing."

"Your detention starts this afternoon, Amy," Mr. Bast said. "If you aren't here after school, I will add another day to your detention."

A horse behind Justin whispered to another student "I don't know why Amy is complaining. I loved my detention with his."

The lunch bell rang a few minutes later.
Caleb was sitting on a bench in the courtyard. The school's cafeteria had tables and chair for furries and nekos with human table manners. There were also feeding troughs and bowls for furries and nekos with more animalistic eating habits.

KnightCreep said:
The lunch bell rang a few minutes later.
Caleb was sitting on a bench in the courtyard. The school's cafeteria had tables and chair for furries and nekos with human table manners. There were also feeding troughs and bowls for furries and nekos with more animalistic eating habits.

Justin went over and sat by Caleb and said "That was close detention with Mr. Bast, that bunny girl named Amy was the blame."

"Amy? That bitch is always trying to get new students in trouble," Caleb said before pouring some dog kibble into a large bowl and bottled water into another bowl. "Want any?"

Caleb grinned and began eating his kibble and wings like a common canine. Surprisingly, none of his meal was spilled.

"I've had it a few times. My ballet instructor, Miss Nyria, was the most gentle. She's a futa fox," the wolf said. "The toughest detention was from Coach Reyi. That bull does not stop at all when he's punishing you."

"Mr. Zec always brings sex toys to detention, so it's a lot of fun if you like being whored out. Thankfully, I love being whored out."

"He's our History teacher, remember?" the wolf asked before he started to lap at his water bowl.

Back
Top Bottom