Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

And Justin was off, he ran as well as he could. He didn't stop neither, he felt the adrenaline pump threw his veins, pushing him faster and harder. Everything seemed to slow down in his sight, so he could keep on the track and not fall when he turned. In which he did very well, he kept up amazingly well too.

Caleb ran next to his human friend. He was very impressed by Justin's performance. He found himself looking at Justin's ass. He shook his head to clear his thoughts. 'Think about your dick later,' the wolf thought. He soon made the last turn of the mile.

And Justin had slowed down some, getting tired, at least 5-10 minutes after Caleb finished did he. Rubbing the sweat off his red face, a student laughed at him and he shot a few daggers at that student before turning to the teacher "How'd I do?"

"Your was performance was acceptable," the coach said. "You'll receive a B+ for today. Go sit down and drink your water."

Caleb was sitting on the bleachers. He was still panting with his tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth.

Justin gave him that same smile with the puppy dog eyes before headed up and chugged an entire bottle of water "Holy shizzy fizzy." He said, he hadn't run like that in a LONG time!

Caleb wagged his tail and moved closer to his friend. "Justin, do you want to watch me at cheer practice after school? I promise that I'll make it worth your time."

Justin plopped down and said "Sure! My parents are at a vacation resort far away for some time so I can do what I want." He winked and looked away, a bit embarrassed that he just did that. He also didn't realize he had his hand on Caleb's thigh.

Caleb smiled and held Justin's hand. "Thanks, big boy. What's your next class? I have ballet next period. I just love my leotard and tutu!"

Justin looked towards him and said "I don't have ballet next. I have math." He frowned, he didn't like math. But he despised it even more that Caleb wasn't in it so he couldn't stare at this wolfs glorious body.

"Aw... I was really looking forward to seeing you in tights," Caleb said sadly. Lunch is next period as well. Meet me in the courtyard then."

"Okay." He smiled gleefully "Maybe at that time you can see me wearing nothing but tights." He smiled and said "Well I better be off, I bet the teacher is strict there too."

"Next period doesn't start for another ten minutes," Caleb said. "Stay with me." He held Justin's hand tightly. "And I expect to see you in tights later."

"And you will." Justin purred, clasping Caleb's hand tightly. Oh how badly he wanted to do so many things with Caleb, he moved closer to the point his thigh was pressed against his.
He looked to the bull of a teacher and said "Does he usually do those lewd things?"

"He occasionally does them," Caleb said. He looked at the coach and realized that he was fucking the white pegasus from earlier. "He's not a rapist. He only has sex with his students if they specifically say they want to have sex with him." He turned back to Justin. "You said that your parents are on vacation. You could stay with my family while yours is away."

"Nah I'm fine at my home. It's like a mansion." He put his hand back on Caleb's thigh and squeezed it "You could come over and hangout." And as he watched, he basically put his right on himself to hide himself from the bit of the buldge that had formed.

"I would love that. Maybe I could sleep over and we could get naughty in bed together." The wolf licked his lips. He moved Justin's hand to the bulge in his shorts. "Feel that? That is all yours."

Justin shivered as he crossed his legs, still attempting to hide the buldge. He bit his lips as his fingers on instinct squeezed a bit "And I'm glad it is." He looked Caleb right in the eye.

(I thought that Justin was transgender. Wouldn't that mean he has a vagiba, not a penis?)
Caleb smiled and licked his friend's cheek. "I'll make you my mate if you want."

((Oh yeah. I forgot :/ Sorry, he don't. How about he's trying to hide arousal fluids maybe?))

Justin shivered and looked down "That'd be..." He thought and said "Awesome." Then he noticed the time "Jesus. I better be off, bye Caleb." He then blew him a kiss before he raced out of gym class and began to search for the math class.

Caleb hurried to ballet class. He changed into his uniform and began stretching.

The math teacher was a male panther. "Ah, you must be our new student. My name is Mr. Bast, and you are?"

Justin sighed as he made it on time "Justin, my names Justin." He rubbed his temple as he examined and studied the teacher, he found himself a desk and sat down. Someone was there beside him and saw the wet in his pants and not any buldge, so as the class went on they began whispering to him in which he replied, the first question was "Are you a boy or a girl."
And Justin would reply "I'm a fucking god." And then it would be "Well what's in your parents?" The female sitting beside him was a bunny anthro and he whispered magically "Freaking magic." And then he noticed the teacher must have noticed.

"Justin, please come with me," Mr. Bast said. "The rest of you, page 367. Start taking notes." He walked into the hall.

And Justin followed, nervously. And as he did so, he noticed the bunny girl was grinning at him. Other students stared as he awkwardly exited the classroom, once out he said "I'm sorry. She was talking to me..."

"That's not what I want to talk to you about," the teacher said. "I will not have swearing in my classroom, ever. If I hear you swearing again, you'll be in detention. I'm assuming you know how we handle detentions in this school by now."

Back
Top Bottom