Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry High School (KnightCreep & BumbleBumbleBee)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Caleb walked into his first period class. The first bell hadn't rung yet, so he was alone. He sat down in his desk and pulled out his favorite novel. He was wearing a light blue dress. The wolf heard someone walking into the room. He looked up and saw a human male walking in.

Justin was walking to his class, a few anthros and nekos snickered at him and he sighed and looked down. It was the only school in the area and his mom and dad were away for sometime on a vacation. As he walked into class he realized he must have been late because the teacher was already writing on the floor, as he walked he found a desk and slowly and as silently sat down and the chair squeaked. The others laughed at him, he sighed and tried to hide his face.

"Hey, knock it off!" Caleb growled to the rest of the class. He sat behind Justin. While the white wolf was clearly a male, he pulled off his feminine outfit really well. The class's laughter stopped dead. "I'm sorry for their rudeness. I'm Caleb, what's your name?"

Justin would peer around as the class stopped and as the wolf behind him spoke he gave a slight smile "I'm Justin." He smiled more and more as he spoke, he had braces on his teeth that were pearly white.

Caleb smiled at Justin. "If you need anything just ask." He wrote his phone number on a sheet of paper and handed it to the human.

The muscular zebra teacher turned around. He looked at Justin. "You, step up to the front and introduce yourself to the class."

Justin sighed, he had hoped he wouldn't have to do that but he did. He got up slowly and made his way to the front of the class and he turned and said "Hello everyone." It was obvious he was very awkward "My names Justin. That's it." He waved his hand a tiny bit and then left to his desk again.

The teacher sighed. "Justin, my name is Mr. Zec. Since this is your first day, I won't count you tardy. Next time, I won't show the same kindness." He then began teaching.

Caleb smiled as he took notes. History was always his best subject, so he had the highest grade in this class.

Justin took notes too, when it came to the questions he stayed silent as he thought about completely different things then the subject they were on. He thought about Caleb, he thought about those other cute boys he had seen. As well as that one that offered to do the unthinkable for him, in which was sort of inappropriate to get him into detention only to have the same thing done.... Which was weird.

The bell eventually rang, telling the students to move to their next class. Caleb grabbed his things and smiled at Justin. "So what class do you have next?" The wolf had gym class next.

"Gym." Justin would smile "One of my favourite subjects!" He said gleefully, meanwhile having his eyes study the form of this canine. He liked what he saw, and his eyes travelled back upwards to meet Caleb's eyes.

"So do I," Caleb said. He noticed Justin's staring and smiled. "Come with me." He led the way to the gym and sat on the bleachers. He patted the seat next to him. "Sit down."

And so Justin followed, noting the way to get here and everything. As he sat down he looked at Caleb and said "Well who's the gym teacher?" He asks, already thinking about starting a little trouble he was but also thought that maybe it wasn't a so good idea if the teachers here might be nasty and mean. He just didn't have a clue yet.

"He's a bull, and a very strict teacher," Caleb said. "Just keep working hard and you'll do great." He placed his padded hand on Justin's. "I saw how you were staring at me."

Justin listened, oh he liked teachers that were strict. As soon as he felt Caleb's hand hit his, the brightest blush grew on his face "I-I was staring..." He looked away and didn't bother to look back, he had noticed. Jesus he never knew he'd felt something so wrong would feel so right.

"Don't be embarrassed, I love getting stared at by males. Especially cute ones like yourself," Caleb smiled.

A large bull walked in front of the bleachers. "Go get changed and grab a water bottle. You're running the mile today." His voice alone told Justin that he had a military background.

Justin jumped and grabbed his small bag he had been carrying and said "Where's the change rooms?" He glanced around and saw where everyone was heading "Okay." And he began off to there, once there he decided he was better off to go in the boys and so he went, changing into a pair of shorts and a nice black t-shirt.

Caleb took his dress off, revealing a white cotton bra and a matching pair of panties. He stepped into a pair of girls gym shorts and a white top.

When Justin left the locker room, the coach walked up to him. "So, you're the new student."

"Yes yes I am." He said and smiled with his pearly white teeth "Although is it okay if I pace myself while running the mile and not run full speed?" He asked, studying the teacher as he did with everyone he met.

The coach snorted in laughter. "No. I expect nothing less than your best. You won't receive any special treatment just because you're a human."

Justin sighed and said "Not that. But have you had any nekos or Anthros that came in here from another school and attempted to run it but passed out doing so?" He looked at the bull with the best puppy eyes he could do "Please don't make me run it full speed, I'll probably be like the rest. Very very out of shape, but maybe you could put me in shape?" He prodded at the bulls heart, trying to earn his way to a soft spot

The bull gave a lewd grin. "I think I know a way to get you into shape... Of course, you'll end up limping for a few hours. Unless you want that, you will rub at full speed until your legs burn. Then and only them can you slow down to catch your breath. No stopping." He walked away, leading the class to the school's track.

Justin didn't really know what he meant, but thought it meant something very lewd. So he followed the bull, hip hop and then a normal walk. He didn't want to run, not at all. Maybe he could spend the time with his teacher and see what he meant?

Caleb caught up to Justin. "Justin, I heard what the coach said. He wants to fuck your ass until you limp! Just run the mile as well as you can. I don't want you to get hurt."

When the class reached the track, the coach made them line up at the start. "Four laps around the track, upright or all fours. No flying. I'm looking at you, Samuel!"

A white pegasus furry blushed at that statement.

Justin sighed to what Caleb said and got ready, he couldn't fly and neither could he go on all fours, so it was upright for him. He prepared himself, his legs tensing and beginning to show his muscle in his legs which was very impressive. It was obvious he was a good athlete in his gym class at the supernatural human school he was at, but who knew how good he was here.

Caleb got on all fours and wagged his tail. He cracked his knuckles against the pavement. The concrete always felt amazing on his hand pads.

The coach blew his whistle, signaling for the students to start.

Back
Top Bottom