Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wats your darkest kink?

Hey, being a girl that likes it in the ass isn't nearly as bad as being a guy who likes it in the ass... and is still straight

I don't see the joy of a mans prostate being played with by a girls fingers during sex........just the thought of it sends a disgusted shiver down my spine. My ass is an exit only thank you.

Okay, I just have to say: I've never thought of anal as particularly dark.

Though I suppose it depends on what your standards are in general. If missionary with the lights ON is scandalous, then anal is unthinkable. But if you're willing to do it with dogs, then anal is kinda small-time actually.

And that goes for women (gay or straight), gay men, or straight men who want to be pegged by women.

Misha: it's maybe a little unusual, but the hotness outweighs the oddity.

Well, I happen to like my tush being touched. But nothing goes in it. XD

Okay so my really really really darkest kink that no one knows about on here is uhm um.

I hump my stuffed animals to cum. Like uh rub my clit until I can't take it anymore....and cum >_<

I really hope I don't get hated for this -hides-

Devils_girl said:
Okay so my really really really darkest kink that no one knows about on here is uhm um.

I hump my stuffed animals to cum. Like uh rub my clit until I can't take it anymore....and cum >_<

I really hope I don't get hated for this -hides-

Meh, I've done that once or twice. I used to love raping my giant teddy bear named Fluffy.

I've never really thought of the stuffed animal ordeal as a kink/fetish till last night.

Then I thought it's a way to make me cum so I guess it's a kink/fetish.

Plus no one really knew except my close friends online.

My darkest "kink" is in the small of my back right above my buttocks. Always bothers me; no matter how I sleep, there's always a soreness there in the morning. And how do I know it's the darkest(I have a bad shoulder too)? Perhaps because it feels menacing in it's intent to cripple me, perhaps because there is a lack of light in my spine, or perhaps...it has to do with not being able to see back there...the "unknown" of it all...

Actually I have mundane tastes when it comes to sexual interest. Something about violence + sex gets to me though.

Back
Top Bottom