Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wats your darkest kink?

Hmmmm.. Im just interested to know if any of you have any dark or kinks that are considered the more extreme and fantasy stuff you would like to do in rl? Mine are real dirty, firstly i love vore, someone got me into it now i cant stop thinking about eating people.. And then i want to smother and somebody with my pussy. The thought just drives me insane! But by far out of all my "weird" kinks those are the darkest.

Kawamura said:
I, er, like blood.

._.

Blood in sterile, white settings.

o-i-c.jpg

Don't quite have any significant kinks. My biggest one I would say is hearing her beg.....>.>

Futa is definitely at the top of my list, though there are a few that I'm too shy to say out in the open >///<. I'd bring up asphyxiation (and DM's pussy would be no exception) but that's something that I do irl >.>

See, I've participated in RPs with nearly every kink under the sun, and many that never see the light of day.

But my personal kinks aren't as dark as some.

I'd love to experience complete control, though. Not for long (that'd get boring and oppressively time-consuming), but for a while. The means by which I'd do so vary with mood.

Having a mistress who makes me call her "mommy" and calls me a "good boy". She can be soft and adorable sometimes, and at other times can be rough and degrading. :3

lol.. my kink is.. to spread my legs right infront of dad.. wearing nothing on...

Uh I would say
Beasty
Blood drinking
Scratching
Biting
and uh taking it in the ass.
I did only like once or twice and really liked it
-blushes and looks down-
I have more that I will post later or edit this.

Back
Top Bottom