Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem Plots, Ideas, and Other Such Fuckery [Male looking for Females]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadMan

Star
Hey there!

Before anything, The Rururururules...or at least my stuff in regards to rules.
1.) Be at least semi-literate.
2.) At least match what I'm throwing at you and I'll do the same. I tend to average 1 paragraph with 4 lines when I type up my posts in Notepad. To be completely honest, that isn't too difficult to match.
3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours.
4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM. If you do post here, I'm gonna have to delete the thread and repost it to keep everything in order.

I should also mention, I have 4 questions I ask everybody before starting a roleplay. If they aren't answered in some shape or form during the roleplay, I will ask them.
a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
b.) Do you have a preference for cock size?
c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
d.) Do you have a preference for roleplay medium (ie YIM, PMs, Threads, AIM, etc etc.)

-----

Alrighty, this thread is going to be a bit different than my other two threads that were just a singular idea. Instead, this is going to stretch over a general idea with plots that have to do with assorted settings and what not.

The General Idea?

HAREM
Yes, harem. Honestly, this is probably one of my biggest kinks...well, ever. Outside of Catgirls. Can't get enough of cute/sexy catgirls. Anyways, yeah. I've got several ideas -- well, dozens -- that stretch across assorted settings and fandoms and stuff. Some range from rather complete ideas and others are...pretty fucking vague to be frank. I'll try to explain the idea as thoroughly as possible, but you, my potential partner, will likely have questions. You always have questions and I love answering them.

With harem ideas, however, comes two new questions:
1.) How many characters do you think you can control in a single scene?
2.) How many characters do you think you can handle all together?
For that last one, I can very easily put together a Google Docs Spreadsheet to keep track of all the characters. Seriously, I love to make spreadsheets. Almost as much as roleplaying.

Anywho, onto the ideas of varying solidity.

**Ideas**

The Demon Warrior's Harem
This one very much is just a harem scenario for my Demon Warrior and his Challenge to the World thread and idea. It'll largely have to depend on the partner but the gist of the idea is this:
The Demon either grows bored one day and creates a harem or somebody comes along and convinces him to create a harem. That's...realistically about it with that idea. Most of the information is on the thread over there.

The Overwatch Harem
Based around the newest game by Blizzard, Overwatch
This is...an honestly another rather simple and shortly explained idea. I wanna do some kind of harem roleplay involving any of the women from Overwatch being in a harem of one of three males, who I'll list below:
--Bastion, for the chuckles. This would likely be a rather light hearted roleplay with the ladies getting fucked by Bastion's big robo-penis. I...I don't really know how it would work, maybe one of the girls modifies Bastion with a dick or maybe his line of Omnics just has deployable robot cocks. I don't know. I just find the idea hilarious, especially someone like Tracer or D.VA getting fucked by Bastion.
--Roadhog, for the...less than chuckles. This honestly sparked off this entire thread idea...well, at least this one. This could either be lighthearted or dark. I would very much prefer a lighthearted take on this, but dark would very much work. The main idea I had for this would be in the vain of the game itself more than the lore. Roadhog would be the only male character in the comp and one of the tanks. After every game, they would all clamour for his attention and he would reward those that did well.
--Lucio, for the middle ground fuckery. The vanilla option of the three. Same general idea as Roadhog, but with Lucio now. He's actually my favourite male character besides the other two.

A Trainer's Harem Journey
Based around the series of games by Game Freak and Nintendo, Pokemon
This is one of those ideas that is both solid and a little...wibble in my line of thought. The general idea is thus:
A young trainer -- we'll be pushing all character ages to the minimum of 16 - 18 -- and begins his journey to become a Pokemon Master. Shortly after starting, he comes across an elderly woman being accosted by a group of Team grunts (We'll spin a giant wheel to see just which team it'll be, but Team Skull is my current favourite, or we can create one of our own) and decides to help her. After driving off the thugs, the Trainer is given a gift by the elderly woman, a blessing that he'll fulfill his dreams of becoming a...Harem Master. Confused by this, the Trainer goes on his way, believing she is from another Region and Harem is another word for Pokemon. He soon, however, finds out just what a harem means as it seems every other female trainer has no money and offers themselves as payment.
This can range across a whole host of pairings: Trainer x Trainer, Trainer x Team Grunt, Trainer x Team Admin, Trainer x Gym Leader, etc etc etc. This can be mostly OC x OC, but I would like to throw in a few of the canon females, mostly either Cynthia/Shirona and/or Flannery/Asuna.

I have an addon idea to this involving Gijinka/Anthro Pokemon. While the Pokemon will appear as they do in everything Canon, I'm thinking the elderly woman gives the Trainer a 'Mega' Stone that instead of like normal Mega Stones, it turns the Pokemon into Gijinka/Anthro versions of themselves that are now capable of speech.

Those are the only three core ideas I have at the moment. I'm gonna get together my other ideas and spruce them up so they don't sound like the ramblings of a Mad Man. Heh. Heh. Bah.

I've got a few more harem ideas I'm putting together. Mostly old stuff I've been craving again as of late. Also putting together a few of my batches of pictures.

I'm still looking for this by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom