Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

abused, raped and neglected... M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterdaddy

Banned
Banished
Do we really have a choice in who we become?
or
does our family and the people we meet determine?

To many unhappy, lonely, dead inside and hiding the truth of themselves people.
Your married, in a relationship, popular with lots of friends, not pretty, fat, celebrity, old, living by yourself and feeling alone?
An absolute truth; you will never get what you want if you don't say it.
However I understand. Judgement is harsh, then respect is lost in the relationship and at the very least, your sexual desires are used against you in a fight or break-up.

70,000 runaways in 2008, Canada.
Humans do not leave family, extended family and friends to live the streets/brave predators because of a naked photo or getting pregnant. Thousands do the same and are still loved and remain at home, therefore something far more sinister makes the runaways run.

A country needs a change. One man and 6 childhood friends, ex-criminals have a plan.

You have heard the tales of the legendary city Camelot and the man that ruled, King Arthur.
I ask myself why does one city/one man come down through the
centuries over a million others?
A simple truth; truth, fairness, love in action, honour, integrity, justice, discipline, etc. Words that produce good feelings and when the meaning of those can be seen/felt.. trust, respect and contentment is found.

"You can't handle the truth!" the famous movie statement. Beware.

In BC, Canada in among the Rocky Mountains is a town for the abused, raped and neglected to live free from judgement.
Forest on both sides of the rural two lane highway which heads towards a mountain...
You see the sign..
Freedom
pop. 92 97

Then the barrier and guard-house.
A female in a black sport suit/white shirt comes out and says to you, "Fill this out please." handing you a paper.
You read...
1- abused, raped and/or neglected?

2- exploring, lover, fighter, slave, babygirl, whore or?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom