Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving: The Host - and lots more! {MxM}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am back after quite the hiatus, and looking to get back into roleplaying. I hope I can interest a few of you to join me, though I only want a maximum of three roleplays at a time. So.. As they say, on with the show!

To begin with, I should let you know that I am only interested in doing M x M roleplays, please and thank you. With that said, I do not care what your real-life gender is.

If you're still with me, then lets cover a few no, nevers: I will not do anything involving scat, pedo, bestiality, mpreg, or anything in which my character is sexually tortured (plain old acts of violence outside a 'bedroom setting' are fine, as is reasonable S & M.)

I prefer to play a sub, but I can certainly play a switch if my partner would like that, and I don't play wimpy or girly boys. A few of my kinks are biting (giving and receiving,) light bloodplay, being tied up or handcuffed, rough sex, semi-non-con (not full on rape, but pushing boundaries for sure,) and power struggles. Other than as listed in the previous paragraph, the only kinks I really mind are feet (uck!) and anything that really unrealistically changes the body or a part of it especially size-wise.

I enjoy a roleplay with a good story, and I also like sex within that story; both are equally important to me. I prefer darker stories, twisted fairy tales, and I also prefer fantasy, historical fantasy, or sci-fi or dystopia. My favorite eras are: Ancient Rome, Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian, the 1920's, and World War II.

I do not expect perfection in a writing partner, and we all make mistakes sometimes when writing or typing. I do ask that you pay attention to the spell-checker, and try to use basic good grammar.

I love the vampire x werewolf conflict dynamics, and I enjoy a lot of fandoms (other than anime, game, or comedy ones.) I am open to many different plot ideas. Some of my other favorites are:
  • Knight x Prince
  • Emperor x Gladiator
  • Dandy x Streetboy
  • Serial Killer x Serial Killer or x Special Agent
  • Paranormal Menace x Investigator
  • Pirate x Naval Captain

As far as fandoms go, I will generally not play a canon character; I prefer to play OC's most of the time, but whether my partner plays a canon or an OC is either way fine with me. And now, onto the fabulous fandom list - it includes but is not limited to:
  • The Host (this is what I am craving most. I would like to play a soul x a human survivor, optimally.)
  • The Inheritance Cycle (Eragon, etc.)
  • A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones
  • The Vampire Chronicles
  • Hunger Games Trilogy
  • Thor / Avengers / X-Men
  • Star Wars (movie-verse)
  • Star Trek
There are many other fandoms I like, particularly literary or film based.

I am, again, very interested in hearing your ideas and plot suggestions too, and I am pretty flexible.

If any of this interests you, please shoot me a PM, and we can get talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom