Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M4M - Ride Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwfmprao

Moon
I'm looking mostly for easy gay smut right now. By which I mean low on plot one-shots.

I know what I titled this as but I can switch. And I like to. But, not needed.

Some basic plot ideas:

*You see a cute ass in the gym and sneak into a shower together, or maybe I'm just a used whore ready for whoever wants me down at the bathhouse

*Maybe you want a roommates plot? Like we're dormmates, and realizing we can't kick each other out every time we need to fap, we just let ourselves do it in front of each other before realizing how distracting it is.

More towards fantasy:

*An incubus or something like a mage or deity using a little magic to make you cum a lot or a bunch of rounds, or reverse that so he uses you up? Or you could be the incubus/mage/god/whatever and me the "victim"?

*A fantasy healing spring turns out to super boost "fertility" or whatever too. Maybe our characters needed to heal, maybe they're just old friends or brothers or something out for what they assumed would be a normal swim?

I really like cumplay - if you want to try out sloppy seconds or cumswapping or something. Using it as a lube... Just about anything that helps that along I'd like.

I'd be grateful if we did a group thing with me in the "middle" too.

I tend to prefer twink on twink but it's just a preference. Feel free to suggest something else if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom